• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Jesus is God {title edited}

In the NT we have the Spirit
1) subject to the Father, for the Spirit is sent by the Father in the Son's name (Jn 14:26), and
2) subject to the Son as well as the Father, for the Spirit is sent by the Son as well as the Father (Jn 15:26, 16:7, 14:26).

One doesn't send oneself, one sends another person.
"His spirit is with us." "I send my love." "A part of him is in each letter." Ect, ect, ect.

How would you know that? FYI I do believe and trust everything He says. I don't believe everything you believe or trust everything you say, but I do believe and trust everything Jesus says.
Witness Testimony

John 5:31
“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true.
New Testament

John 5:39
You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,
Old Testament

Acts 10:43
All the prophets testify about him… (Yahshua)
Old Testament

Psalm 40:7
Then I said, “Here I am, I have come— it is written about me in the scroll. (Yahshua)

If the Old Testament does not affirm a New Testament boast, then the New Testament has a false statement, and has been tampered with by the Pagans.

1) subject to the Father, for the Spirit is sent by the Father in the Son's name (Jn 14:26), and
2) subject to the Son as well as the Father, for the Spirit is sent by the Son as well as the Father (Jn 15:26, 16:7, 14:26).

Yahwah, who is Elohiym, He is the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 51:10,11
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God (Elohiym), and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Isaiah 63:7,10
7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD (Yahwah) , the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD (Yahwah) has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses. 10 Yet they rebelled and grieved his Holy Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them.

Isaiah 63:11
Then his people recalled the days of old, the days of Moses and his people— where is he who brought them through the sea, with the shepherd of his flock? Where is he who set his Holy Spirit among them,…

Psalm 18:31
For who is (God / Eloah) besides (the LORD / Yahwah)? And who is the Rock except our God (Elohiym)? (Eloah = God above.)

1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Yahshua be cursed," and no one can say, "Yahshua is lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

1 Thessalonians 4:8
Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit.

It's more like Jesus has to "ask" God for that, a clear demonstration of not having all of the authority of God.

John 14
16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever—

Because the Holy Spirit and the gift of the holy spirit are not always the same thing in scripture. "God sends God" isn't really the idea that Jesus is trying to convey, but God sending an anointing is more along the lines of what it's about.

You don't know what a literal statement is?
Like this literal statement?

tissot-the-guards-falling-backward-300x232x72.jpg

"As soon then as he had said unto them, I AM He, they went backward, and fell to the ground."
John 18:6

How 'bout this one:

Jesus IS God.

How 'bout this one:

Jesus IS God.
No. The Father is God:

Ephesians 4:6
1 Corinthians 8:6
Malachi 2:10
John 17:3
Matt 23:9
Psalm 68:5