• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

GOD CREATED MAN (ADAM) SINFUL

I didn't separate them. However, they are two beings, the first and the second Adam. You can't just say that scripture says nothing on that. We were all once under the first Adam, but by the grace of God, we are under the second. Sorry to say this... you're adopted.
By what instrument am I adopted?

Well of course he was human.
Tell me, what was his creative make-up? Was he created holy? Sinless?
We're ALL Sinless when we're born, and then we take care of becoming SINNERS, on our own, just like YOU and I did. Adam's SIN had NO EFFECT on us, but it DID have a profound effect on our environment, since the EARTH was CURSED for our sakes.

The problem is that you need your "Proof text" to say that "SIN ENTERED ALL HUMANS". But since it didn't, your claim is false.
For by one mans sinned entered the world, and by sin, death. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. For the wages of sin is death... Is that enough?
I didn't SIN because of ANYTHING ADAM DID, and I have EXACTLY THE SAME HUMAN NATURE Adam did when he was created.
No, you gained a sin nature, and sin corrupted every part of your being, because of what Adam did. As an aside, I don't think there is anything I hate more about pelagianism, then someone who says that it is the truth.
I was completely capable of SINNING ON MY OWN - just like Adam did, and Eve did before him. SO were you.
You don't understand original sin. It is by Adam's sin, that sin and death entered the world. And it came upon all men, because Adam was the federal head, the representative for humanity. Why? God gave Adam dominion over the creation. When he sinned and lost dominion, the whole dominion lost with him, and all creation now groans in pain from sin. The one thing you are completely incapable of, is not sinning. And if it is your intent to go there,
"8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. "
"10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."
I John 1:9 says that if we confess our sins, that is, if we agree with God that we have sinned and state that, then He will be faithful to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (That includes things we don't mention... ALL unrighteousness). Verse 10 is just the nail in the coffin of those who claim to have not sinned.

By what instrument am I adopted?
Ephesians 1. Sorry, I thought you would have picked up on the humor.

"3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He [a]made us accepted in the Beloved."

We're ALL Sinless when we're born, and then we take care of becoming SINNERS, on our own, just like YOU and I did. Adam's SIN had NO EFFECT on us, but it DID have a profound effect on our environment, since the EARTH was CURSED for our sakes.
Was Adam created holy or sinless?
Did Adam possess ALL the Deific Attributes and Nature of God? Because if he didn't and God is the standard by which everything and everyone is judged against then Adam would be fallen short of God's perfect glory and the word for that is "sin."

Ephesians 1. Sorry, I thought you would have picked up on the humor.

"3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He [a]made us accepted in the Beloved."
Two things:
First, Saul is writing to Jewish Christians at Jewish home churches in Ephesus.
Second, one of the proofs of that is the other thing he said to Jewish Christians at Rome:

4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth
the adoption,
and the glory,
and the covenants,
and the giving of the law,
and the service of God,
and the promises;
5 Whose are the fathers,
and of whom as concerning the flesh
Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom. 9:4–5.

"Of whom concerning the flesh Christ came" is supported by John the Baptist:

31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water. Jn. 1:31.

And Jesus' very own words:

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt. 15:24.

God has no covenant with Gentiles, Jesus did not come to Gentiles, and the New Covenant which was initiated by God on the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost) was founded and populated by Jews in which 3000 Jews were born again and filled with the Holy Spirit of Promise as per their covenants.

When one finally understands and accepts these Scriptural truths about Israel then they can more rightly understand Gentiles involvement with salvation and their understanding will deepen as it has mine a very long time ago.

(Sorry, I didn't see the humor but don't stop having fun here on my account. Keep up the bad work.)
more humor.

For by one mans sinned entered the world, and by sin, death. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. For the wages of sin is death... Is that enough?
Not even close!!! We've ALL SINNED, but not because Adam did anything.
No, you gained a sin nature,
Pure GARBAGE. I have a HUMAN NATURE, just like Adam was created with, Jesus had, and we share. Adam followed the pattern for temptation in James one, just like we did. Nothing "Pelagian" about any of that.
You don't understand original sin.
Sorry, but YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND that there IS NO "Original sin" in terms of any change in your, or my nature. You're teaching ERROR, and the FACT IS that you have provided any SIN that's in your life, just like I have. We've ALL SINNED, and the solution is the SIN OFFERING made by Jesus on the Cross that CLEANSES US from all sin.

Did Adam possess ALL the Deific Attributes and Nature of God? Because if he didn't and God is the standard by which everything and everyone is judged against then Adam would be fallen short of God's perfect glory and the word for that is "sin."
Adam was created SINLESS/INNOCENT - and BECAME a sinner, WHEN he sinned. That's the same as YOU and me. we were born sinless, and innocent, and BECAME sinners after we sinned the first time.

The only thing that "Changed" after Adam sinned was his ENVIRONMENT, since for Adam's sake, God CURSED THE EARTH. the only thing we inherited from Adam was the same HUMAN NATURE Adam was created with.

Pure GARBAGE. I have a HUMAN NATURE, just like Adam was created with, Jesus had, and we share. Adam followed the pattern for temptation in James one, just like we did. Nothing "Pelagian" about any of that.
Do you think yelling certain words adds value to what you say? And maybe that is not what you are doing but in cyber terms it is. There are other ways of emphasizing something if you are not yelling. I bring this to your attention because all your responses are peppered with all caps as though you consider everyone a stupid and deaf person.

Adam had a human nature---no dispute there, he was created as a human with a nature that could sin but did not have to. He did. As federal head of all mankind---something God established and is obvious in other passages, not the least of which is Romans 5, we now also all sin. It is in our nature to do so.By declaraton of God, now humans are sinners---in Adam. And sinners, sin.

Do you think yelling certain words adds value to what you say? And maybe that is not what you are doing but in cyber terms it is. There are other ways of emphasizing something if you are not yelling. I bring this to your attention because all your responses are peppered with all caps as though you consider everyone a stupid and deaf person.

Adam had a human nature---no dispute there, he was created as a human with a nature that could sin but did not have to. He did. As federal head of all mankind---something God established and is obvious in other passages, not the least of which is Romans 5, we now also all sin. It is in our nature to do so.By declaraton of God, now humans are sinners---in Adam. And sinners, sin.
Just like Adam and his wife, neither of whom had a nature any different that we have. We inherited NOTHING in terms of guilt from Adam other than the same nature he was created with, and that Jesus had also. The ONLY different in Jesus' case was that HE never allowed HIS LUST to conceive, the way we do.

Just like Adam and his wife, neither of whom had a nature any different that we have. We inherited NOTHING in terms of guilt from Adam other than the same nature he was created with, and that Jesus had also. The ONLY different in Jesus' case was that HE never allowed HIS LUST to conceive, the way we do.
Then YOU CALL PAUL A LIAR.

And if Jesus had LUSTED, He TOO WOULD HAVE BEEN A SINNER. If a man lusts after a woman HE HAS COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER ALREADY IN HIS HEART. Jesus had the same human nature as Adam did WHEN He was created. Both were capable of sinning. Adam sinned. Jesus did not. So the difference is that the natural man is born in Adam and Jesus was not born in Adam. He was born of God. An Adam man was not His Father, the Holy Spirit was.

Then YOU CALL PAUL A LIAR.

And if Jesus had LUSTED, He TOO WOULD HAVE BEEN A SINNER. If a man lusts after a woman HE HAS COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER ALREADY IN HIS HEART. Jesus had the same human nature as Adam did WHEN He was created. Both were capable of sinning. Adam sinned. Jesus did not. So the difference is that the natural man is born in Adam and Jesus was not born in Adam. He was born of God. An Adam man was not His Father, the Holy Spirit was.
So Jesus, in your opinion, WAS NEVER tempted in every respect as we are, then.

How do you make that leap?

You look at temptation as existing in only one way. Having a desire for something. And you look at sinning in only one way. Giving in to that desire. It is somewhat true of us because we have sinful desires in us that we do battle with. But the thing we desire is both outside (offered) and insdie (in our heart,) Such was not the case in Adam as he was created. Otherwise God would be the author of sin. Adam was offered what was forbidden and because Eve gave it to him, he desired to please her rather than God. Pleasing her was not an evil desire, but putting her above the command of God was.

Jesus had one desire above all other desires. To please His Father by doing what He came to do. So He was surrounded by all the same temptations as we are. And when Satan tempted Him, He was being tempted to avoid what was coming by doing as Satan asked----which would be sin. And then Jesus Himself would be a sinner and no longer qualified as Savior of sinners. So even though He was hungary and was being offered what He knew was possible, turn stones into bread, He did not. Etc. Jesus had all the same pressures put on Him that we all have. But He remained faithful. Can you not see that if Jesus, to use your example, had ever lusted after a woman, that in itself would make Him a sinner in the same way we became sinners in Adam?

For these initial reasons and Scripture I believe God created the first man and woman (Adam and Eve) sinful.
@CrowCross @brightfame52

What would be the difference between creating Adam & Eve as sinful and the result of the fall of Adam & Eve for when God had to make clothes to cover their shame of their nakedness? Would that not dispel the notion that Adam & Eve was created as sinful to begin with since they were naked before the fall and were not ashamed?

Also, if we look at the cause of the fall was with Adam not believing His word over the word of the woman's, and we see how by salvation, we are saved when we believe His word that coming to & believing in Jesus Christ is how we are saved & thus reconciled to God the Father by faith in Jesus Christ, then having Adam & Eve created as sinful before the fall would take away the glory of God in salvation in Christ Jesus for those that believe in Him to be saved.

Indeed, it would explain why religious people refer to the law and the hope of salvation be on the sinner in keeping the law rather than on believing in Jesus Christ & His word for salvation.

@jeremiah1five

How do you apply these scripture below in aligning them with your belief?

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Hebrews 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

How do you apply these scripture above in aligning them with your belief? Since scripture cannot go against scripture, would that not prove that your theology needs to be reproved and pruned in order to align with the whole truth of scripture?

Since Jesus testified that any one that lusted after a woman in his heart as already committed adultery, then Jesus did not do that.

Just because the devil tempted Him, it did not mean He had sinned in His heart as sinners do. It would be akin to the random thought of coming in your head about eating used toilet paper. Is that tempting to you? No. Then neither was any temptation from the devil that came to Jesus.

Since we are fallible, we can be tempted to play with that temptation, but Jesus did not play with any temptation that came to Him by the devil to be even considered as tempted as we are when we are fallible; Jesus Christ was not fallible for why He was without sin.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

So when we go to Him for help, He will help us not to fall into temptation but provide the escape for us to bear it.

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

With Him in us as being infallible, we have hope in Christ Jesus to overcome any tribulation the world throws at us as we may find Hi carrying us through most of our fiery trials upon this earth to give Him all the glory & praise & thanksgivings in bringing us Home.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

How do you make that leap?
The Bible SAYS that temptation = Human desire + external enticement, so no leap involved. The Bible says that Jesus was tempted in every respect AS WE ARE.
You look at temptation as existing in only one way. Having a desire for something.
SO what's the "Other way". You don't specify. I only know of one way, as covered in James 1.
And you look at sinning in only one way. Giving in to that desire. It is somewhat true of us because we have sinful desires in us that we do battle with. But the thing we desire is both outside (offered) and insdie (in our heart,)
The thing we desire (lust after) IS ALWAYS INSIDE. no inside desire/lust = NO temptation.

Things outside may be offered, but if there's no "INSIDE desire", then there's no temptation.

They can show me "Mercedes Benz Convertible" ads till the cows come home, but since I have no interest/desire, there's no temptation. If they showed me a Model "A" Ford for sale, then things would be (were) different.

I can (and do) have whiskey on my shelf, but since I don't care for the taste of it, There's no "Temptation" (and my medications don't "play nice" with alcohol).

Show me a pack of Lucky Strikes, and NOW there's "Lust"!!!! I haven't smoked since 1968, but there are times that I'd give my right arm for a smoke. But I can't let that happen, because I know that if I did, I'd be totally "Hooked" again. My desire for a smoke isn't SIN no matter how intense it becomes. Lighting one up would be (thinking about it makes me want one -).
Such was not the case in Adam as he was created.
That's only an assumption.

There's no reason to assume that Adam had no "Personal desires"/Lusts when he was created and was given all the dominion over the earth.
Adam was offered what was forbidden and because Eve gave it to him, he desired to please her rather than God.

Adam was there when the Serpent was working on Eve, and could well have been enticed with the possibility of "Becoming like God", like the serpent promised, along with all the temptations listed in Eve's mind. Since He apparently believed the serpent that he wouldn't die (even though he did spiritually), regardless of any other considerations, Adam KNEW not to eat of the tree, but did anyway. His desire conceived, and resulted in sinful actions.
Can you not see that if Jesus, to use your example, had ever lusted after a woman, that in itself would make Him a sinner.
Being TEMPTED isn't "Sin", and if Jesus was a FUNCTIONAL HUMAN MAN then there would have been a biological response to sexual stimulation, which isn't SIN.

SIN only exists when a person allows that temptation to CONCEIVE, and birth SINFUL ACTS as a result of the temptation / enticement.

I have no issue whatsoever with Jesus being TEMPTED by a promiscuous sexual display, which I'm sure satan would have arranged for Him now and again. The sexual drive in humans is a powerful force, and satan would have taken advantage of that, I'm sure.
in the same way we became sinners in Adam?
I didn't become a "Sinner" in Adam. I became a sinner because I allowed MY LUST(s) to conceive, and result in the birth of sinful actions.

Jesus was presented with several specifically recorded temptations:

The hunger thing, when God had told Him to FAST.

The desire to prove by "human sensory demonstration" (pinnacle of the temple) to demonstrate who HE was by "Natural display" (not spiritual conviction).

The desire to HAVE POWER from a source other than God (in this case, Adam's domination over the earth which Adam had turned over to satan in the garden).

As a HUMAN, with a HUMAN NATURE, Jesus would have desires, that He didn't allow to conceive.

If Jesus DIDN'T have human lusts/desires, then He WAS NOT tempted AS WE ARE, and wasn't "Touched by our infirmaties".

Last edited:
The Bible SAYS that temptation = Human desire + external enticement, so no leap involved. The Bible says that Jesus was tempted in every respect AS WE ARE.

SO what's the "Other way". You don't specify. I only know of one way, as covered in James 1.

The thing we desire (lust after) IS ALWAYS INSIDE. no inside desire/lust = NO temptation.

Things outside may be offered, but if there's no "INSIDE desire", then there's no temptation.

They can show me "Mercedes Benz Convertible" ads till the cows come home, but since I have no interest/desire, there's no temptation. If they showed me a Model "A" Ford for sale, then things would be (were) different.

I can (and do) have whiskey on my shelf, but since I don't care for the taste of it, There's no "Temptation" (and my medications don't "play nice" with alcohol).

Show me a pack of Lucky Strikes, and NOW there's "Lust"!!!! I haven't smoked since 1968, but there are times that I'd give my right arm for a smoke. But I can't let that happen, because I know that if I did, I'd be totally "Hooked" again. My desire for a smoke isn't SIN no matter how intense it becomes. Lighting one up would be (thinking about it makes me want one -).

There's no reason to assume that Adam had no "Personal desires"/Lusts when he was created and was given all the dominion over the earth.

Adam was there when the Serpent was working on Eve, and could well have been enticed with the possibility of "Becoming like God", like the serpent promised, along with all the temptations listed in Eve's mind. Since He apparently believed the serpent that he wouldn't die (even though he did spiritually), regardless of any other considerations, Adam KNEW not to eat of the tree, but did anyway. His desire conceived, and resulted in sinful actions.

Being TEMPTED isn't "Sin", and if Jesus was a FUNCTIONAL HUMAN MAN then there would have been a biological response to sexual stimulation, which isn't SIN.

SIN only exists when a person allows that temptation to CONCEIVE, and birth SINFUL ACTS as a result of the temptation / enticement.

I have no issue whatsoever with Jesus being TEMPTED by a promiscuous sexual display, which I'm sure satan would have arranged for Him now and again. The sexual drive in humans is a powerful force, and satan would have taken advantage of that, I'm sure.

I didn't become a "Sinner" in Adam. I became a sinner because I allowed MY LUST(s) to conceive, and result in the birth of sinful actions.

Jesus was presented with several specifically recorded temptations:

The hunger thing, when God had told Him to FAST.

The desire to prove by "human sensory demonstration" (pinnacle of the temple) to demonstrate who HE was by "Natural display" (not spiritual conviction).

The desire to HAVE POWER from a source other than God (in this case, Adam's domination over the earth which Adam had turned over to satan in the garden).

As a HUMAN, with a HUMAN NATURE, Jesus would have desires, that He didn't allow to conceive.

If Jesus DIDN'T have human lusts/desires, then He WAS NOT tempted AS WE ARE, and wasn't "Touched by our infirmaties".
Do you ever get tired of saying the same things over and over, always hearing and never coming to the knowledge of the truth?

I have found that when someone gets an idea in their head that something means only one thing and it is the same for everyone---even our Lord---that no amount of trying to explain it in a different aspect, will ever penetrate. It is simply beyond their capacity of reason, locked in as it is. So you go ahead and think that Jesus had the same sinful desires that we have but that that would not make Him a sinner. Go ahead and think that the only way to remain sinless is to not give into your sinful desires. Go ahead and not pay any attention to what He said about it, that to even have sinful thoughts in our heart is sin. And then tell us that Jesus had sinful thoughts and desires in His heart. It is kind of cutting it close to the line imo, but we can all praise God for His grace and mercy.

Adam was created SINLESS/INNOCENT - and BECAME a sinner, WHEN he sinned. That's the same as YOU and me. we were born sinless, and innocent, and BECAME sinners after we sinned the first time.

The only thing that "Changed" after Adam sinned was his ENVIRONMENT, since for Adam's sake, God CURSED THE EARTH. the only thing we inherited from Adam was the same HUMAN NATURE Adam was created with.
So, sin comes from sinless.
God is sinless. How long before God sin since you believe sin comes from sinless?
Tell me.

@CrowCross @brightfame52

What would be the difference between creating Adam & Eve as sinful and the result of the fall of Adam & Eve for when God had to make clothes to cover their shame of their nakedness? Would that not dispel the notion that Adam & Eve was created as sinful to begin with since they were naked before the fall and were not ashamed?
None of that matters nor has any bearing on the question. The truth is there is only ONE God, there is NONE like Him and He gives His glory to NO ONE. If and when you come to believe this THEN the answer becomes easy. Do you believe the words of Isaiah who said these three things?

God can't reduplicate, copy, give, share His glory (of which Sinlessness, Holiness, Righteousness, etc., are His glory) to anyone. There is only ONE God. It's not God's Law by which we will be judged against. It is Him. He is the standard by which everything and everyone is judged against. There are only two people that can stad before a Holy and Sinless God and that is the Holy Son and Holy Spirit. Everything and everyone else fall short of His glory.
If sinlessness is the Nature and glory of God and if it were possible He gave, shared, copied, reduplicated this glory in Adam then by necessity Adam would have to possess ALL the Deific Attributes of God or he would fall short of God's perfect standard of glory: Himself.
Also, if we look at the cause of the fall was with Adam not believing His word over the word of the woman's, and we see how by salvation, we are saved when we believe His word that coming to & believing in Jesus Christ is how we are saved & thus reconciled to God the Father by faith in Jesus Christ, then having Adam & Eve created as sinful before the fall would take away the glory of God in salvation in Christ Jesus for those that believe in Him to be saved.
And no one can believe unless the Lord grants this and this is granted when the Holy Spirit applies the salvation bought by the Son to the person and releases that person from the bondage of sin. Until then, light has come into the world, and men love darkness rather than light, neither come to the light to be saved. There is NONE that seek God, Saul said in Romans 3. Don't you believe this?
Indeed, it would explain why religious people refer to the law and the hope of salvation be on the sinner in keeping the law rather than on believing in Jesus Christ & His word for salvation.
@jeremiah1five
How do you apply these scripture below in aligning them with your belief?

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
God is speaking to a people in covenant.
John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Speaking to a people already in covenant. Saul likens bondage to sin as slavery. Jesus said a man will have only ONE master. So, the stronger man [Christ] needs to bind the strong man [sin] before He can pilfer 'his' goods. This was done ["It is finished"] on the cross and the Holy Spirit in the world today is applying the salvation bought by the Son to God's elect, those whose names are in the book of life of the lamb slain. God is following a pre-ordained plan. It's purposeful and it is exact.
Hebrews 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
It wasn't 'mixed with faith' because faith wasn't an aspect of the Abrahamic or Mosaic Covenants. At this time Israel walked by sight not by faith. When they SAW the pillar of cloud by day move, they moved. When they SAW the pillar of fire by night move, they moved. The children of Israel were kept under the Law UNTIL Faith should appear, and it did, or rather, He did in the Person of the Holy Spirit.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

How do you apply these scripture above in aligning them with your belief? Since scripture cannot go against scripture, would that not prove that your theology needs to be reproved and pruned in order to align with the whole truth of scripture?
23 But before faith came, we [Jews] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [Jews] schoolmaster to bring us [Jews] unto Christ, that we [Jews] might be justified by faith. Gal. 3:23–24.

And the Holy Spirit appeared on the Feast of Harvest (Pentecost) and kicked-off the New Covenant God made with the House of Israel by birthing 3000 Jews into the New Covenant. And that was only the first day. Do the math. 7 Feast days, 3000 on one day. By weeks end 21,000 Jews could have been born again and with a good number returning to their homes and synagogues in Gentile lands would have done a great deal in establishing Jewish Churches in places known in the disciples' tongues and other places not named, like small towns and hamlets, and communities.
And that's just by using 3000 as a fixed number. But it could have been more. Joel said, "POURED OUT." Not a trickle, not a drip. POURED out. I'd prefer to see it as a deluge. A big God doing big things. And for the next four decades the New Covenant Church was founded and populated by Jews in the thousands. Revival.

So, sin comes from sinless.
God is sinless. How long before God sin since you believe sin comes from sinless?
Tell me.
That's not what I said at all.

Before you sin, you're SINLESS. i.e. ADAM as he was created

AFTER you sin, then you're NOT sinless any longer. i.e. Adam AFTER He sinned.

That's not nuclear physics, y'all.

Back