• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Believers Baptism

Hi Don..

Apostle. . . sent messenger, with no other meaning added (UPS, FED X, Pony express, Amazon, arrant boys and girls, Uber ).

Destroy the intended meaning of a single words it destroys the authority of the author

The lord set up a loving law to protect the integrity of his authority his living word.

.Deuteronomy 4:2 King James Version Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(singular) that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

It is those who puff up dying mankind (apostles) above sola scriptura. those that have changed the clear meaning "sent messengers" into high venerable puffed up patron saints. . hers and his goods

Cannon assemblers. . dying making ?

How foolish would it be to think the Pope makes men different declaring a the legion of patrons saints worker with the legion of familiar spirits .

Born again believers as apostles have received eternal life. The puffed up ones would not say they received it freely with no cost on our behalf. The fullness of grace the full price of redemption and not just for Mary who some call the queen of heaven teaching she alone received the fulness. If all received it that was the case goodbye limbo purgatory

The Holy Spirit that moved men of old assembled the canon one word at a time .He is not served by the dying hands a will of puffed up mankind Playing Queen of the hill with other sects

1 Corinthians 4:6-7 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure(parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men (Peter) above that which is written, (sola scriptura) that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who (Pope)maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

1 Corinthians 34 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. the living temple not made with humans hands as a will

We can preach, plant the born again seed of the living word and water it with the gospel.

But Almighty God alone is the one good teachings master our comforter bringing all things previously taught to or minds

John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Apostle "sent messengers" (UPS, FED X, Pony express, Amazon, arrant boys and girls ).

How beautiful are the feet of the apostles Abel .
Huh?

What abut those in Limbo for younger sinners and Purgatory the more mature . . the doctrine of wondering ? How long?
Are you speaking about Limbus Infantum. that horrible place where infants and children go to who have not been baptized? The RCC dont away with that doctrine years ago.

Redemption, Justification, Sanctification, and Salvation!

Redemption: 100 percent the work of God, thru the life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ! All mankind are redeemed in Christ! Eph 2
Galatians 2:16 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...
Christ alone accomplished the redemption of mankind apart from any works on our part!

(Redemption is not Salvation)
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Justification: our acceptance of redemption thru faith and baptism! Become a disciple and member of Christ and His Church! Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 Mk 16:16 He who believes and is baptized shall be saved. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Sanctification: the life of grace applied to our souls in the sacraments, prayer, virtue and good works, the just living by faith, and faith working thru love! Phil 1:29 called to suffer with Christ.
All done in Christ thru His grace! Jn 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Purification: no unclean thing enter the heavenly realms of glory!

Salvation: a christian in the state if grace at the moment of death we enter into the salvation of the Lord! Mt 24:44-47 faithful servant! Jn 15:1-5 abide in me. Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
Heb 4:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Rom 13:11 ...for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Glorification:

Suffering with Christ is required for glorification with Christ!

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Justification and salvation are not the same rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Jn 15:1-5 abide in Him!

Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13 Matt 19:22 endure to the end in union with Christ and his saints by grace with good works.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, (redemption) and purify unto himself a peculiar people, (justification / baptism notice purify / wash) Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 acts 22:16 zealous of good works. (Sanctification) Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.
(Salvation)

Redemption is not salvation only the beginning
Yes those who are trusting in Limbo or purgatory. No end to the faith, the power of God. . just wondering, wondering. doubting, doubting

1 Peter 1:9 Receiving the end of your (new born again ) faith, even the salvation of your souls.( new born again )Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it (Christ's faith) testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow

We can look back to the glory of the cross just as the sufferings before hand looked ahead to the same glory.

Has the faith of Christ come to you?

Why glory in the flesh of dying mankind?

What's the hope a queen mother ? ?

Eph 2:8

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

eph 2:8 does not refer to you’re salvation it’s already past tense when Paul wrote it so it refers something that has already occurred, the redemption accomplished by Christ apart from our involvement. “Not of yourselves”

This is all part of salvation. Ordo Salutis. Ofcourse it's not all there but do you get the picture?

Redemption: 100 percent the work of God, thru the life, death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus Christ! All mankind are redeemed in Christ! Eph 2
Galatians 2:16 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law...
Christ alone accomplished the redemption of mankind apart from any works on our part!

(Redemption is not Salvation)
Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Justification: our acceptance of redemption thru faith and baptism! Become a disciple and member of Christ and His Church! Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 Mk 16:16 He who believes and is baptized shall be saved. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Sanctification: the life of grace applied to our souls in the sacraments, prayer, virtue and good works, the just living by faith, and faith working thru love! Phil 1:29 called to suffer with Christ.
All done in Christ thru His grace! Jn 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Purification: no unclean thing enter the heavenly realms of glory!

Salvation: a christian in the state if grace at the moment of death we enter into the salvation of the Lord! Mt 24:44-47 faithful servant! Jn 15:1-5 abide in me. Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
Heb 4:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Rom 13:11 ...for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Glorification:

Suffering with Christ is required for glorification with Christ!

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Justification and salvation are not the same rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Jn 15:1-5 abide in Him!

Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13 Matt 19:22 endure to the end in union with Christ and his saints by grace with good works.

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, (redemption) and purify unto himself a peculiar people, (justification / baptism notice purify / wash) Jn 3:5 Titus 3:5 acts 22:16 zealous of good works. (Sanctification) Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.
(Salvation)
I do not believe you understand what redemption is.

Sorry, don.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

eph 2:8 does not refer to you’re salvation it’s already past tense when Paul wrote it so it refers something that has already occurred, the redemption accomplished by Christ apart from our involvement. “Not of yourselves”
Well of course it has already taken place, But salvation must be applied don. You're not born into this world already saved.

Are you speaking about Limbus Infantum. that horrible place where infants and children go to who have not been baptized? The RCC dont away with that doctrine years ago.
It still there they raised the limit from limbo to purgatory. You could say come one come all .Same goal wonder, wonder, wonder.

It still there they raised the limit from limbo to purgatory. You could say come one come all .Same goal wonder, wonder, wonder.
Limbus Infantum was for infants and children who were not baptized. They have to wander for eternity there, though they love God (as taught) they can never be with him. There is no end to this place.

Purgatory is different, one must be purged of their sins in the flames of purgatory, and then finally, they can enter heaven.

See the difference?

Through the faith of Christ's labor of love

The grace of Christ is never alone it is always accompanied with his labor of love .. faith is a powerful work .

"Let there be" and "it was good" kind

Divided they fall .untied the gospel explosion .

No faith from Peter. His unlocked the gates of Satan

Mathew 16: 22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men

We know the object lesson open book test>

Back