• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Are you born again ? Then here you are...

So God's word in Jn 3:8 is spiritual anarchy?

Revealing. . .
The spirit is only available in the church the household of faith and does not operate outside the church except to draw men to the household of faith.

Ez 36:25-27
not do and believe whatever you want but to do God’s will, the spirit and Grace empowers Christians to this

Thanks

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2

Born again! Born from above!

'The Father has set his seal' on Christ (John 6:27) and also seals us in him (cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:23, 4:30). Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacrament of Baptism,

Baptism indeed is the seal of eternal life." 87 The faithful Christian who I has "kept the seal" until the end, remaining faithful to the demands of his Baptism, will be able to depart this life "marked with the sign of faith," 88 with his baptismal faith, in expectation of the blessed vision of God - the consummation of faith - and in the hope of resurrection.

St. Paul tells the faithful at Ephesus that they have been “sealed with the promised Holy Spirit.” This is in terms of an indelible character imprinted on the soul in the sacraments of baptism and confirmation. It is not as if this invisible mark is simply decorative. Rather, through it, we are enabled to participate in Christ’s mission and in his offices of priest, prophet, and king. Eph 1:13

Sealed by God eph 1:13 sealed by God (ez 36:25-27) in the ark of salvation by baptism just as Noah was sealed by God in the ark of the flood gen 7:16

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

Sealed in the ark, sealed in the church the ark of salvation by God thru baptism!

God breathed life into Adam, gen 2:7 and we received this life from our fathers!

Christ breathed on the apostles our spiritual fathers, we receive the new covenant life of God’s grace from them thru faith & baptism! Jn 20:21-23 Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-38 eph 2
You are equating the spiritual with the natural.

We do not receive spiritual life from the apostles.
We receive it from the Holy Spirit only, by his absolutely sovereign decision, as unaccountable as the wind (Jn 3:3-8)

You are equating the spiritual with the natural.

We do not receive spiritual life from the apostles.
We receive it from the Holy Spirit only, by his absolutely sovereign decision, as unaccountable as the wind (Jn 3:3-8)
No I have an example of the first creation then the reality of the new creation in Christ
Thanks

No I have an example of the first creation then the reality of the new creation in Christ
Thanks
The new creation in Christ does not come from the apostles.
It comes from God the Father, through Christ the Son, by the Holy Spirit, not by the apostles

One church founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18 Jn 10:16

there is only one!

One God! Deut. 6:4
One Lord! Eph 4:5
One savior! Lk 2:10-11 Jn 1:29
One faith! Eph 4:5
One new covenant!
One kingdom! Lk 12:32
One household of faith! 1 Tim 3:15
One vineyard! Matt 20:1

One church! (Not thousands of sects All teaching different doctrines all on the Bible alone, by the tradition of men)
Only Christ has authority to found the new covenant church! Matt 16:18-19
One shepherd one fold Jn 10:16
1 Tim 3:15 pillar and ground of truth
All men must be taught by the church!

Truth is revealed by God, fully by Christ, and must be proposed for our belief by holy mother church! Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4 Acts 8:31 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3 one faith

The church the only ark of salvation, the household of faith and is not spiritual to the exclusion of the physical or invisible to the exclusion of the visible but, visible, invisible, spiritual, physical, and supernatural of divine origin and therefore divine preservation! Matt 16:18-19 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13 Jn 10:16

A city set on a hill: Matt 5:14
Light of the world: Matt 5:14
Pillar of truth: 1 Tim 3:15
Teach and sanctify all men: Matt 28:19

The new creation in Christ does not come from the apostles.
It comes from God the Father, through Christ the Son, by the Holy Spirit, not by the apostles
Baptism is administered by the apostolic church, it the apostles who are our spiritual fathers and give life of grace and care for our souls.
How many verses would you require me to send about it!
Thanks

Baptism is administered by the apostolic church, it the apostles who are our spiritual fathers and give life of grace and care for our souls.
How many verses would you require me to send about it!
As many as you wish showing what I have highlighted above.

Keeping in mind that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, not the apostles.

And all the born again are a part of it, the bride of Christ.
Only those formally joinded to Christ by correct faith and baptism

Mk 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with mescattereth abroad.

As many as you wish showing what I have highlighted above.

Keeping in mind that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, not the apostles.
Jesus and apostolic church are one!
One inseparable in unity an ministry
Acts 9:4 eph 5:32 eph5:24 Jn 15:5

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15
Thanks

Only those formally joinded to Christ by correct faith and baptism
The only saving faith the apostles present in the NT is in Jesus Christ's person and atonement for the remission of one's sin.

The NT presents eternal life as coming from the Father, through the Son, by the Holy Spirit, and in no other way.

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
His teaching authority!

This does not refute that the only saving faith which the apostles present in the NT is in Jesus Christ's person and atonement for the remission of one's sin.

Even His judging!
His teaching authority!

In the NT, the church is the body of Christ

This does not refute that the only saving faith which the apostles present in the NT is in Jesus Christ's person and atonement for the remission of one's sin.
Applied to our souls in baptism and the sacraments yes

Back