• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

I would say no...as that sacrifice will mean nothing. Jesus was the sacrifice once and for all.
On the other hand the Jews will believe in that "restored" type of sacrifice....but there will be no salvation in it. 3 1/2 years into the trib a man who is the antichrist will sit on the Ark of the Covenent and call himself God....at that time the Jews are told to head for the hills.
Huh. That's a view. What is the Ark of the Covenant and what Covenant does he sit on the new or the old?

Hebrews 8:
The New Covenant
…12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13By speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

I doubt a man..the antichrist can take a seat inside of you and proclaim to be God.

Yes, True Christians are the temple of God....seeing how God the Holy Spirit lives in each christian. But, shortly when the temple is rebuilt as being demonstrated biblically to be there...the anti-christ will fool the Jew and the rest of the world claiming tobe God.

As to the rest of your post I agree with a lot of it....some call it the seed war...but as to the third temple being the human body rather than a brick and mortar building.....I don't see it.
Huh. Yet people can be possessed :unsure: ..........You do know satan has legions? He desecrates the DNA you will have a permanent squatter in your house. Co habitation is permanent at that point. No exorcism will work. The disembodied spirits of the Nephilim-demons have swine to inhabit.

The Creator’s own name, YHVH, is in our DNA! How so?

DNA appears as a double helix, looking like a spiral staircase. There are four nucleotide bases that make up the DNA code. They are:

Adenine, Cytosine, Guanine and Thymine

These nucleotide bases are composed of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon.

Each of these letters have a number associated with it, based upon their matching values of atomic mass.

Hydrogen becomes the Hebrew letter, yod.

Nitrogen becomes the Hebrew letter, hey

Oxygen becomes the Hebrew letter, vav and

Carbon becomes the Hebrew letter, hey

This is the sacred name, the tetragrammaton, Y H V H

Now, if you alter the DNA of a human and add the genetic code of the Man of Sin's DNA or of any other creature (which today scientist can) you have his Marker in you. If His name and Marker is in you, he is declaring himself as God in your body by making you irredeemable. Not to mention all the other nanotech that is very applicable today. If he owns you via a genetic marker which desecrates then he sits in your temple as your god because he now owns you. That will get your name erased from the Book of Life. God does not recognize you anymore as one of His creations.

Huh. That's a view. What is the Ark of the Covenant and what Covenant does he sit on the new or the old?
My guess is the Jews will bring out the hidden Ark and place it in the rebuilt temple.
Hebrews 8:
The New Covenant
…12For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.” 13By speaking of a new covenant, He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.
I understand Jesus made the first one obsolete. I don't disagree with that.....but, tell that to the Jews who build the temple.

My guess is the Jews will bring out the hidden Ark and place it in the rebuilt temple.

I understand Jesus made the first one obsolete. I don't disagree with that.....but, tell that to the Jews who build the temple.
Scripture speaks of no third temple (of mortar and stone) so this is something outside of God's reach and realm beyond His prophecies, this temple? It is nowhere in scripture. What hidden Ark? I know some speculate it was under where the temple once was, the Ethiopians claim to have it. I heard the Jews wanted it etc.... What Ark? Last I knew that ark of wood overlaid with gold built by human hands disappeared, consummated to earth over time. I know Jews rebuilt one etc.... Soon all the of the OC will be gone as well. Only the remnant of Jacob will be saved, and Jacob will be adjoined to those called and elect out of Gentiles. This will be the completed house for the end times. Therefore, all of Israel will be saved. For of both makes the full house of Israel.

Huh. Yet people can be possessed :unsure: ..........You do know satan has legions? He desecrates the DNA you will have a permanent squatter in your house. Co habitation is permanent at that point. No exorcism will work. The disembodied spirits of the Nephilim-demons have swine to inhabit.
OK???? This doesn't show the abomination of desolation

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:........Here Jesus is speaking of what Daniel said in verses 9,11 and 12.... Paul also spoke of in 2 Thes 2:4.
4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

To be honest I don't see a sudden demonization of all people as the event described above....and reason to flea to the mountain if you are a jew in Judaea.

The Creator’s own name, YHVH, is in our DNA! How so?

DNA appears as a double helix, looking like a spiral staircase. There are four nucleotide bases that make up the DNA code. They are:

Adenine, Cytosine, Guanine and Thymine

These nucleotide bases are composed of hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon.

Each of these letters have a number associated with it, based upon their matching values of atomic mass.

Hydrogen becomes the Hebrew letter, yod.

Nitrogen becomes the Hebrew letter, hey

Oxygen becomes the Hebrew letter, vav and

Carbon becomes the Hebrew letter, hey

This is the sacred name, the tetragrammaton, Y H V H
I have read about that...and don't disagree...
I've spent some time trying to find a scientific article that supports that teaching....and couldn't find one. This doesn't mean it isn't so. It only means I didn't find an article. Do you know of an article?
Now, if you alter the DNA of a human and add the genetic code of the Man of Sin's DNA or of any other creature (which today scientist can) you have his Marker in you. If His name and Marker is in you, he is declaring himself as God in your body by making you irredeemable. Not to mention all the other nanotech that is very applicable today. If he owns you via a genetic marker which desecrates then he sits in your temple as your god because he now owns you. That will get your name erased from the Book of Life. God does not recognize you anymore as one of His creations.
Can you show how this changes YHVH to 666? Do you think people will receive a triple helix?

Scripture speaks of no third temple (of mortar and stone) so this is something outside of God's reach and realm beyond His prophecies, this temple? It is nowhere in scripture. What hidden Ark? I know some speculate it was under where the temple once was, the Ethiopians claim to have it. I heard the Jews wanted it etc.... What Ark?
You just described a "hidden" ark.....as you said some speculate on where it is. I don't know where it is....you don't know where it is...but is it possible the Jews "in charge" know where it is and are waiting for the anti-christ..Mr. Peace and Safety...to clear the path for the temple to be rebuilt?

2nd Thes 2:4 speaks of a future temple.
Last I knew that ark of wood overlaid with gold built by human hands disappeared, consummated to earth over time. I know Jews rebuilt one etc.... Soon all the of the OC will be gone as well. Only the remnant of Jacob will be saved, and Jacob will be adjoined to those called and elect out of Gentiles. This will be the completed house for the end times. Therefore, all of Israel will be saved. For of both makes the full house of Israel.
I don't disagree....one of the purposes of the 7 year tribulation is to save the Jews.

Greetings again Shulammite,
No mention of a third temple and definitely misappropriated prophecies on your part.
Unless you present a simple, clear explanation of these three prophecies I will hold onto my view that Jesus will return and will sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem for the 1000 years. I also consider Isaiah 6:1-3 a vision of Jesus in the Most Holy Place using symbolic terms replacing the symbolic Ark, Mercy Seat and Cherubim.

Kind regards
Trevor

OK???? This doesn't show the abomination of desolation

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:........Here Jesus is speaking of what Daniel said in verses 9,11 and 12.... Paul also spoke of in 2 Thes 2:4.
4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

To be honest I don't see a sudden demonization of all people as the event described above....and reason to flea to the mountain if you are a jew in Judaea.
Ok. I think we understand this differently. That's fine. I get what you are saying. You have learned and studied this one way, I another. I mean, I don't see a sudden temple built and everyone fleeing. That sounds unrealistic to me as what I said may to you. I did not say there is a (sudden) demonization of people but there will be a process. I mean what else are they? The Lord is pretty adamant that all who worship the beast and its image are evil.

I see the Abomination of Desolation as a group of people with many facets, who have been plotting and scheming against Christ since He came. It will culminate with the Man of Sin standing in a position of power in Israel. He will stand as the messiah before all and will claim that position. There are two things here, him declaring himself as God in the temple of God and taking a physical position as the king of kings over Israel 1. 4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. 2.So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

If he opposes and exalts himself above every so- called god or object of worship, he replaces all so-called gods and objects of worship with himself. That means of every church, of every religion and every place of worship. Also, he will seat himself in the temple of God proclaiming to be God. He will enter center stage in Israel and proclaim himself messiah. The majority of Jews will accept him as will most of the world. Clearly, genetic modification is a process, nanotechnology takes a bit of time to migrate to the brain. That science is real and has been tested. No matter how you turn it, there is a Mark of the beast. No matter what you think, it is 666 and what that means is revealed. It is the name and number of a man. It is his name and genetic code implemented by way of Carbon 12. That is a fact, there is no way to turn that. The scriptures say so, they also say that our bodies are the temple of the living God. Clearly, only those with the Holy Spirit have honored the one true God. But that is what the body was made for no matter how you turn it. And it is that clearly, that is desecrated because Revelation warns that accepting the Mark makes you irredeemable. Hence, your name removed from the Book of Life. Not only that a grievous malignant sore will appear upon those who took the Mark of the Beast. That is a genetic mutation of the cells.

malignant (adjective)
  1. malevolent:
    "in the hands of malignant fate"
  2. (of a disease) very virulent or infectious.
    • (of a tumor) tending to invade normal tissue or to recur after removal; cancerous. Contrasted with benign

Unless you present a simple, clear explanation of these three prophecies I will hold onto my view that Jesus will return and will sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem for the 1000 years. I also consider Isaiah 6:1-3 a vision of Jesus in the Most Holy Place using symbolic terms replacing the symbolic Ark, Mercy Seat and Cherubim.

Kind regards
Trevor
I'll do my best to get to you. Kinda skipping around from place to place but I will address what you said shortly.

Kind regards
Trevor
Hi Trevor, I'll try and get back to you tomorrow God willing. A bit-tired tonight but appreciate that you are willing to hear me out.
May the Lord God Jesus Christ bless this communication. 🙏

I'll try and get back to you tomorrow God willing
I will look forward to that. It is 3:45pm here in Eastern Australia.
May the Lord God Jesus Christ bless this communication.
Different topic, but I believe that there is One God, the Father and that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Ok. I think we understand this differently. That's fine. I get what you are saying. You have learned and studied this one way, I another. I mean, I don't see a sudden temple built and everyone fleeing. That sounds unrealistic to me as what I said may to you. I did not say there is a (sudden) demonization of people but there will be a process. I mean what else are they? The Lord is pretty adamant that all who worship the beast and its image are evil.

I see the Abomination of Desolation as a group of people with many facets, who have been plotting and scheming against Christ since He came. It will culminate with the Man of Sin standing in a position of power in Israel. He will stand as the messiah before all and will claim that position. There are two things here, him declaring himself as God in the temple of God and taking a physical position as the king of kings over Israel 1. 4 He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. 2.So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

If he opposes and exalts himself above every so- called god or object of worship, he replaces all so-called gods and objects of worship with himself. That means of every church, of every religion and every place of worship. Also, he will seat himself in the temple of God proclaiming to be God. He will enter center stage in Israel and proclaim himself messiah. The majority of Jews will accept him as will most of the world. Clearly, genetic modification is a process, nanotechnology takes a bit of time to migrate to the brain. That science is real and has been tested. No matter how you turn it, there is a Mark of the beast. No matter what you think, it is 666 and what that means is revealed. It is the name and number of a man. It is his name and genetic code implemented by way of Carbon 12. That is a fact, there is no way to turn that. The scriptures say so, they also say that our bodies are the temple of the living God. Clearly, only those with the Holy Spirit have honored the one true God. But that is what the body was made for no matter how you turn it. And it is that clearly, that is desecrated because Revelation warns that accepting the Mark makes you irredeemable. Hence, your name removed from the Book of Life. Not only that a grievous malignant sore will appear upon those who took the Mark of the Beast. That is a genetic mutation of the cells.

malignant (adjective)
  1. malevolent:
    "in the hands of malignant fate"
  2. (of a disease) very virulent or infectious.
    • (of a tumor) tending to invade normal tissue or to recur after removal; cancerous. Contrasted with benign
I believe the mark will be just that...a mark on the right hand or forehead. The nanotechnology might asssist the mark in some fashion.

For example the mark may be based upon this technology. M.I.T. engineers have developed a way to store medical information under the skin, using a quantum dot dye that is delivered, along with a vaccine, by a microneedle patch. The dye, which is invisible to the naked eye, can be read later using a specially adapted smartphone.

It's interesting that the technology of it is called.... ‘Luciferase’ Mark

You also mentioned Carbon...it's interesting that it has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons.....666

I believe the mark will be just that...a mark on the right hand or forehead. The nanotechnology might asssist the mark in some fashion.

For example the mark may be based upon this technology. M.I.T. engineers have developed a way to store medical information under the skin, using a quantum dot dye that is delivered, along with a vaccine, by a microneedle patch. The dye, which is invisible to the naked eye, can be read later using a specially adapted smartphone.

It's interesting that the technology of it is called.... ‘Luciferase’ Mark

You also mentioned Carbon...it's interesting that it has 6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons.....666
I don't disagree with this, I include it, I just think it is deeper due to the malignant sore that follows. Though it does seem to be more so a retribution.

Revelation 16: 2So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

I think we are both right. I think I go a bit deeper in detail and you are short and sweet. Thanks for engaging.
Blessings.

I don't disagree with this, I include it, I just think it is deeper due to the malignant sore that follows. Though it does seem to be more so a retribution.

Revelation 16: 2So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

I think we are both right. I think I go a bit deeper in detail and you are short and sweet. Thanks for engaging.
Blessings.

The Rev is not a prognostication, as though it were a legit Nostradomus text.

Pray-tell.....

It is an interpretation of the disaster of Jerusalem 66-70. If you are not familiar, the view is well spelled out by Barnett. There are general things we know from the ordinary-language letters that inform us what we need to know.

Barnett, BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE NT: “Patmos”
IVP, late 90s

Using coded language John writes of the menace of Rome to Christians. Rome is portrayed as the instrument of “a great red dragon…” (ch 12).
This dragon gave authority to two beasts, a sea beast and an earth beast, to “make war on the saints…” (ch 13). The sea beast (from his location) is John’s code for the Roman emperor (who had just required all people to refer to him as “Lord and God”), while the earth beast represents the high priest of Asia, who officiates at the major cultic activities within in the province… The earth beast engages in magical arts to hoodwink the populace into worshipping the image of the “sea beast” (ch 13).
Although the dragon appears to be rampant on earth he is in fact, bound, limited, circumscribed through the period between Christ’s resurrection and his return—symbolically a thousand years (ch 20). Those who have lost their lives for Jesus’ sake, …reign with him throughout the millenium, sharing his victory over the dragon.
John’s book, therefore, was written above all to strengthen and encourage Christians facing harassment and persecution from Roman officials in the city s of the Province of Asia. John was deeply conscious of the political events in the wider world. He made many references, in particular, to the critical events of the sixties, but in tantalizing and elusive ways.
The massing of the dreaded Parthian cavalry near the Euphrates in AD 62 and the barely averted conflict with Rome’s eastern legions appears to be in mind on a number occasions (chs 6, 9). John develops horrific images of fiendish galloping cavalry based, apparently, on his knowledge of the Parthians and Euphrates region.
The great fire which devasted the world capital in AD 64 seems to have supplied John with imagery for the coming judgment of the “harlot city.” Despite her gaudy opulence and immorality and her immense wealth and power (inspired by memories of Claudius wife, the notorious Messalina?), God will bring upon her overwhelming destruction in a single day. (ch 18)
Once again John has apparently taken an event in recent history and converted it into powerfully vivid apocalyptic language.
Nero’s bloody onslaught on Christians which followed and was a direct result of the fire of Rome also provided much of John’s descriptive language. He wrote about the woman, the harlot Rome in ch 17 and 13.
The writer’s enigmatic description of the two witnesses/two prophets who were killed and who bodies lay in the streets of the great city (ch 11) is probably but not certainly) a reference to the martyr-deaths of the apostles Peter and Paul which occurred in Rome during Nero’s persecutions. (ch 11).
Nero’s own career ended in disaster. He was condemned by the Senate…and took his own life. There were widespread beliefs in Nero redivivus that may lay behind Johns’ description of one of the heads of the sea beast which revived. (ch 13)
Nero dominated the sixties. To that point in history he had been the greatest enemy of the Christians, satanic in his dimension of evil…
The eighth king is, in all probability, Domitian. …John was using the events of the recent past to depict the future…
In contrast to Domitian’s requirement to worship him, the true Lord of Lords and King of Kings declares a gospel from heaven in which we are to worship God. It is only in this century that scholars have begun to have an appreciation of John’s profound awareness of and audacious attack upon the theological pretentiousness of Roman civilization.
It is, in my opinion, of great significance that John used the dramatic historical events within his book. In earlier decades, Christians had expected Jesus to return at any moment (2 Th 2, 3). If one had experienced the firey destruction of the ‘eternal city’ in AD 64 and the bloodbath that followed, removing as it did the great apostles Peter and Paul, or the sacking of Mount Zion and desecration of the Holy Place in AD 70, it would easily have seemed that the end would come at any moment.
But…in fact John saw the return of Jesus as not occurring for some considerable time.

--pages 237—241.

It is an interpretation of the disaster of Jerusalem 66-70. If you are not familiar, the view is well spelled out by Barnett. There are general things we know from the ordinary-language letters that inform us what we need to know.

Barnett, BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE NT: “Patmos”
IVP, late 90s

Using coded language John writes of the menace of Rome to Christians. Rome is portrayed as the instrument of “a great red dragon…” (ch 12).
This dragon gave authority to two beasts, a sea beast and an earth beast, to “make war on the saints…” (ch 13). The sea beast (from his location) is John’s code for the Roman emperor (who had just required all people to refer to him as “Lord and God”), while the earth beast represents the high priest of Asia, who officiates at the major cultic activities within in the province… The earth beast engages in magical arts to hoodwink the populace into worshipping the image of the “sea beast” (ch 13).
Although the dragon appears to be rampant on earth he is in fact, bound, limited, circumscribed through the period between Christ’s resurrection and his return—symbolically a thousand years (ch 20). Those who have lost their lives for Jesus’ sake, …reign with him throughout the millenium, sharing his victory over the dragon.
John’s book, therefore, was written above all to strengthen and encourage Christians facing harassment and persecution from Roman officials in the city s of the Province of Asia. John was deeply conscious of the political events in the wider world. He made many references, in particular, to the critical events of the sixties, but in tantalizing and elusive ways.
The massing of the dreaded Parthian cavalry near the Euphrates in AD 62 and the barely averted conflict with Rome’s eastern legions appears to be in mind on a number occasions (chs 6, 9). John develops horrific images of fiendish galloping cavalry based, apparently, on his knowledge of the Parthians and Euphrates region.
The great fire which devasted the world capital in AD 64 seems to have supplied John with imagery for the coming judgment of the “harlot city.” Despite her gaudy opulence and immorality and her immense wealth and power (inspired by memories of Claudius wife, the notorious Messalina?), God will bring upon her overwhelming destruction in a single day. (ch 18)
Once again John has apparently taken an event in recent history and converted it into powerfully vivid apocalyptic language.
Nero’s bloody onslaught on Christians which followed and was a direct result of the fire of Rome also provided much of John’s descriptive language. He wrote about the woman, the harlot Rome in ch 17 and 13.
The writer’s enigmatic description of the two witnesses/two prophets who were killed and who bodies lay in the streets of the great city (ch 11) is probably but not certainly) a reference to the martyr-deaths of the apostles Peter and Paul which occurred in Rome during Nero’s persecutions. (ch 11).
Nero’s own career ended in disaster. He was condemned by the Senate…and took his own life. There were widespread beliefs in Nero redivivus that may lay behind Johns’ description of one of the heads of the sea beast which revived. (ch 13)
Nero dominated the sixties. To that point in history he had been the greatest enemy of the Christians, satanic in his dimension of evil…
The eighth king is, in all probability, Domitian. …John was using the events of the recent past to depict the future…
In contrast to Domitian’s requirement to worship him, the true Lord of Lords and King of Kings declares a gospel from heaven in which we are to worship God. It is only in this century that scholars have begun to have an appreciation of John’s profound awareness of and audacious attack upon the theological pretentiousness of Roman civilization.
It is, in my opinion, of great significance that John used the dramatic historical events within his book. In earlier decades, Christians had expected Jesus to return at any moment (2 Th 2, 3). If one had experienced the firey destruction of the ‘eternal city’ in AD 64 and the bloodbath that followed, removing as it did the great apostles Peter and Paul, or the sacking of Mount Zion and desecration of the Holy Place in AD 70, it would easily have seemed that the end would come at any moment.
But…in fact John saw the return of Jesus as not occurring for some considerable time.

--pages 237—241.
This is a bit silly. I'll tell you why. The emperor of Rome was always considered a god or lord along with the pantheon of gods worshipped during John's time when Christianity was spreading amidst the conquered lands of Rome. That wasn't new for John to know and was going on before John or Christ rather, even came. The change began with Christ.

The Book of Revelation has nothing to do with the sacking of Jerusalem in 70 AD. That prophecy was already covered by Daniel. And unfolding in John's life time. So not future for him. Other parts of Daniel are stilling happening and is echoed in Rev. unfolding now.
The Beast system, though it derives form the broken iron of Rome, wiith all the broken pieces of its political system becoming peppered throughout the earth. John is not speaking of the Rome he was dealing with, John is referring to future events.

Hence, " of what is soon to come" in his opener . That denotes future and " soon" is relative depending on perception. If seeing from God's point of veiw, which is eternal, scripture says "these are few days amongst the days of eternity". So, soon is revealed as now. I'll prove that with sharing the hidden language of God revealed to me. But without a doubt John prophesied of future events that are "soon" some bibles say "shortly" to come. The names in The Letters to the churches are coded. Everything pertains to now. We have our Dragon over the earth as we speak= Dragon X Space Station. We have the stars of heaven which will now be cast down with cosmic events coming -Starlink. All of which is set up to be the tracking of quantum tattoos , biometric and all your devices, Alexa, home security etc....

We have all nations conspiring against the Lord and His anointed. The merging of many nations forms a Beast symbol. Daniel speaks of a 4th Creature after pointing out many animals which represent kingdoms of different times that would rise after Rome. They hold many of Rome's political ideologies. The fourth kingdom has begun. Even old Klaussy boy Shwabb calls this time the Fourth Industrial age. He can't even act outside of prophecy. The fourth creature has emerged with the collective purpose of overthrowing Christ in nations. Kings killing their own citizens with depop shots and trial runs of nanotech and DNA manipulation.

The Beast System is a biological and technological time of subjugation. It is a time of merging technology with biology. But iron and clay do not mix. Well that's only a short summary. Soon the elect will flee from before the face ( technology)of the beast. No smart phone use, no computer use etc... Technological and medical tyranny is the beast system's claim to fame.....

This is a bit silly. I'll tell you why. The emperor of Rome was always considered a god or lord along with the pantheon of gods worshipped during John's time when Christianity was spreading amidst the conquered lands of Rome. That wasn't new for John to know and was going on before John or Christ rather, even came. The change began with Christ.

The Book of Revelation has nothing to do with the sacking of Jerusalem in 70 AD. That prophecy was already covered by Daniel. And unfolding in John's life time. So not future for him. Other parts of Daniel are stilling happening and is echoed in Rev. unfolding now.
The Beast system, though it derives form the broken iron of Rome, wiith all the broken pieces of its political system becoming peppered throughout the earth. John is not speaking of the Rome he was dealing with, John is referring to future events.

Hence, " of what is soon to come" in his opener . That denotes future and " soon" is relative depending on perception. If seeing from God's point of veiw, which is eternal, scripture says "these are few days amongst the days of eternity". So, soon is revealed as now. I'll prove that with sharing the hidden language of God revealed to me. But without a doubt John prophesied of future events that are "soon" some bibles say "shortly" to come. The names in The Letters to the churches are coded. Everything pertains to now. We have our Dragon over the earth as we speak= Dragon X Space Station. We have the stars of heaven which will now be cast down with cosmic events coming -Starlink. All of which is set up to be the tracking of quantum tattoos , biometric and all your devices, Alexa, home security etc....

We have all nations conspiring against the Lord and His anointed. The merging of many nations forms a Beast symbol. Daniel speaks of a 4th Creature after pointing out many animals which represent kingdoms of different times that would rise after Rome. They hold many of Rome's political ideologies. The fourth kingdom has begun. Even old Klaussy boy Shwabb calls this time the Fourth Industrial age. He can't even act outside of prophecy. The fourth creature has emerged with the collective purpose of overthrowing Christ in nations. Kings killing their own citizens with depop shots and trial runs of nanotech and DNA manipulation.

The Beast System is a biological and technological time of subjugation. It is a time of merging technology with biology. But iron and clay do not mix. Well that's only a short summary. Soon the elect will flee from before the face ( technology)of the beast. No smart phone use, no computer use etc... Technological and medical tyranny is the beast system's claim to fame.....

The normal sense of ‘takei’ is “just about to happen.” But this is an additional problem for us while interpreting the Rev. It is best to go with the ordinary-language letters first. We should not believe something out of the Rev that is not clear in them.

Musk has done a lot to defeat total-control government.

The important thing about such is to resist and back in the 1400s there was resistance to the HRE which was beast-like. We are children of that protest.

But there is nothing silly about correlation to current affairs.

It is silly to claim direct revelation from God when 10K already have done the same thing and have told the rest they are wrong.

The normal sense of ‘takei’ is “just about to happen.” But this is an additional problem for us while interpreting the Rev. It is best to go with the ordinary-language letters first. We should not believe something out of the Rev that is not clear in them.

Musk has done a lot to defeat total-control government.

The important thing about such is to resist and back in the 1400s there was resistance to the HRE which was beast-like. We are children of that protest.

But there is nothing silly about correlation to current affairs.

It is silly to claim direct revelation from God when 10K already have done the same thing and have told the rest they are wrong.
I see why you would disagree. You are a fan of the magnanimous super hero Musk ( they can depict their own in whatever light they want). Having control of media they can make you think what they want🧟 mindless zombies and their pacifiers, most people are pacifist.

That's what they want you to think. However, their fruit is actually obvious. What, because he gives you Twitter X and says a few things you want to hear you think he is for you? Lol! The beast system gives you both the problems and solutions. Don't know how you think deception works. It is usually best delived with a kiss 😘 He's not a proponent of free anything? Ever heard " keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

Couldn't speak out against the 2020 agenda of the " Vision" unfolding, blocked, blocked, censored called a " conspiracy theorist" Then after, Fox News and media platforms say what the smart kids in the room already said and knew. Then Elon comes and " saves" the day with his X, reinstates who were censored a dollar short and a day late and everyone is like yay! because they are hooked on social media . "X " in Kabbalah represents the serpent. Oh but let me guess, just a coinkydink? Too many coinkydinks in the light of prophecy is too many positive instances of support for.

The system has you buffaloed.He's part of the club. Ever hear of Gaslighting? Satan does it with finesse. His people can tell you everything you want to hear all while implementing the agenda which includes his Dragon Space X station and Starlink which are key to pop off all the rest. People need to wake up!

God called it in Obadiah" You dwellers of the clefts of the rocks....even if you should build your nest in the stars I will cast you down from even there". Th system wants to hear your voice even as they set up their tyranny right before your eyes. Sociopaths , ingenious psychopaths want to hold everyone captive. They monitor and gage the populous. Can't do that without phones, playforms etc..., It's about gaging the human psyche. " Because they are for the lie I will send them a strong delusion". People are addicted to the fruit of the eye. The whole system is rigged and is a Web -WWW 666-of "said the spider to the fly." This is satan's playground, even the elect at the moment enter it. God will uncouple us from the system very soon. Those at the pinnacle who took Lucifer up on his offer"bow down and pay me homage and the kingdoms of the world with all their splendor will be yours", hold everyone captive.

You would think that more freedom would denote well, freedom, yet right before our eyes is just the growing control of tyranny. Feckless right wing politics, nothing but a bloviating non-impactful propaganda machine. Grandstanding and promising all while legislature is passed to take more and more freedoms of the citizenry. In this country the "People's house" is suppose to inform the people, be run by the people not a foreign body. There is a third party of puppeteers controlling the policies of this country. It is the Beast System. Both wings are in it's control. A two party system is the perfect means to divide and conquer. It is as the One true Messiah said "A house divided against itself can not stand" it's a young nation too vey early lights - out program coming to a head😵

The few political faces thinking they'll make change will never buck the system. The fouth creature is too strong and big.Only God can deliver His people at this point" For My own cause/sake.... I will come for them.... I will take up My own mantle and my garments will be stained with their blood..."

Jesu declared the abomination of desolation desolate. Temple made with human hands as a will of dying mankind When he walked out the last time , no sign were given to wonder after. The Jew that l themselves Jews outwardly according to the flesh will again build another temple built with human hands as a will of dying man .

Satan will be released to again deceive all the nations of the word that God is a Jewish man and not eternal God

When the veil was rent there was no Jewish King of kings and Lord of lords sitting in the holy place .The gospel exploded all nations became as one Christian . . the united nation of all the nation whole world

Revaltion 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Back