• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

You're the one claiming the "resurrection" mentioned briefly in one verse is the first resurrection.....which occurred after a 1000 year time period???
. 5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection.

To be honest I've tried to follow your "theology" and still find it lacking.
This is not my claim. I am quoting John directly. You are over-thinking this, CrowCross. Try to pretend you are a first-century believer hearing or reading John's words for the first time.

What did those believers in John's days know about the "First resurrection"? They knew that "Christ the First-fruits" had risen from the dead a few decades earlier back in AD 33, and that many saints also had come out of their graves around Jerusalem on that same day (those in Matthew 27:52-53). The believers had either heard about that group of resurrected saints, or had personally encountered some of them, since they were still around in the days of the early church, according to Paul.

When John wrote, "THIS is the first resurrection", he was referring back to the single event he had just mentioned, when "the remnant (loipoi) of the dead" came to life again at the end of the millennium. THAT EVENT of the remnant of the dead coming to life again WAS the First resurrection event. And that First resurrection took place when the millennium had ended. In AD 33.

This isn't deep.

Some of them, not much. That's one of the reasons the Holy Spirit had Paul write 1 Thes 4.
Paul had written about the chronological order of the resurrections before in 1 Corinthians 15:23 (“Christ the First-fruits…” etc.), written around AD 55. This information about the “First-fruits” of the “First resurrection” had time to circulate among the believers before John was writing Revelation 20:5. John’s readers would have been able to make the same connection between the 1 Cor. 15:23 “First-fruits” and the “First resurrection” of Rev.20:5.

The Thessalonian believers knew very well about the timing of the “First resurrection”. The trouble is, those false teachers (Hymenaeus and Philetus) had been teaching that this past resurrection in AD 33 was the only one that would ever take place. That error was discouraging the Thessalonians, who thought that their own believing family members who had died after that AD 33 First resurrection had missed out entirely on a chance to be resurrected.

Paul had written about the chronological order of the resurrections before in 1 Corinthians 15:23 (“Christ the First-fruits…” etc.), written around AD 55. This information about the “First-fruits” of the “First resurrection” had time to circulate among the believers before John was writing Revelation 20:5. John’s readers would have been able to make the same connection between the 1 Cor. 15:23 “First-fruits” and the “First resurrection” of Rev.20:5.

The Thessalonian believers knew very well about the timing of the “First resurrection”. The trouble is, those false teachers (Hymenaeus and Philetus) had been teaching that this past resurrection in AD 33 was the only one that would ever take place. That error was discouraging the Thessalonians, who thought that their own believing family members who had died after that AD 33 First resurrection had missed out entirely on a chance to be resurrected.
If you say so.

What did those believers in John's days know about the "First resurrection"? They knew that "Christ the First-fruits" had risen from the dead a few decades earlier back in AD 33, and that many saints also had come out of their graves around Jerusalem on that same day (those in Matthew 27:52-53). The believers had either heard about that group of resurrected saints, or had personally encountered some of them, since they were still around in the days of the early church, according to Paul.
I would offer.

I beleive it is a shadow of the first fruit, the time of first century reformation had come The renting of the vail no god man sitting on throne . . . it opened as a gate to the holy of holies Believer come and eat of the fruit and go out into the world, in and out.

It will be closed on the last day under the Sun. The renting of the vail . . announced beginning of the last days under the Sun A time period called one thousand years. a metaphor used to represent a unknown no reason to know No sign was given to seek after He desire we walk or understand after the unseen things of the Father the spiritual . Not the temporal dying mankind

Time Out:

I just want to know what is the Temple in Ezekiel chaps 40-48?

That is the future Fourth Temple that Christ will build HIMSELF, for the mortals that will not get to go to heaven until the 1000 Year Kingdom is over. They will all be Jewish, while the Church will be in heaven in the New City Jerusalem. It is possible that Jacobs Ladder was an indication that is how we get from Heaven to our duties on Earth. Christ destroys the Third Temple, on HIS entry into the earth, after is it Violated by Satan.

After the events of Ezekiel 38 and 39 the Third Temple will be built Ezekiel chapters 40-48 and Isaiah 2:1-4.
Gonna be hard to build a temple with the specifications of Ezekiel since is there are missing height measurements for nearly all of it and no mention of materials that should be used to build it.

The only 2 height measurements are in:
Eze 40:5 -- a wall
Eze 43:13 -- an altar

So all those pictures you see of people drawing the Ezekiel temple are just making up height measurements and materials from their own imagination.

Couple that with what Jesus says to the Samaritan woman:

John 4:20-24 KJV​
(20) Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.​
(21) Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.​
(22) Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.​
(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.​
(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.​

Jesus seems to indicate that there is no particular place for true worship of God.
Couple that also with Paul saying that we are the temple of God.

Soooo, whatever some Jews want to build as a temple doesn't seem to matter to true worshippers of God.
Just something to ponder.

About two weeks ago, I found out what is wrong with me. It is a Value in my heart, the bottom value just before it leaves the heart. It is not closing all the way, letting some of the blood back in the heart the wrong way. After several tests, they are going to fix it with a stint, day after tomorrow, 6-4-24. It goes in my leg and they inflate once it is in the Correct place in the heart. Say a prayer for it to go smoothy.

That is the future Fourth Temple that Christ will build HIMSELF, for the mortals that will not get to go to heaven until the 1000 Year Kingdom is over. They will all be Jewish, while the Church will be in heaven in the New City Jerusalem. It is possible that Jacobs Ladder was an indication that is how we get from Heaven to our duties on Earth. Christ destroys the Third Temple, on HIS entry into the earth, after is it Violated by Satan.
"Christ destroys the Third Temple, on HIS entry into the earth, after is it Violated by Satan."

The building of the 3rd temple is a violation of God....that is it is not God sanctioned....Why? Jesus came and fulfilled what the templed did and stood for.

The Jews will rebuilt the 3rd temple mentioned in the Bible...but it will do no good for removing/covering sin as only Jesus can do that now.

In other words they can sacrifice until "the cows come home"....and they will not be forgiven. But, despite thinking there is salvation in their 3rd temple rituals.....the Anti-Christ will declare himself to be God in it.

I pray you do well and God guides the surgeons in you heart procedure.

"Christ destroys the Third Temple, on HIS entry into the earth, after is it Violated by Satan."

The building of the 3rd temple is a violation of God....that is it is not God sanctioned....Why? Jesus came and fulfilled what the templed did and stood for.

The Jews will rebuilt the 3rd temple mentioned in the Bible...but it will do no good for removing/covering sin as only Jesus can do that now.

In other words they can sacrifice until "the cows come home"....and they will not be forgiven. But, despite thinking there is salvation in their 3rd temple rituals.....the Anti-Christ will declare himself to be God in it.

I pray you do well and God guides the surgeons in you heart procedure.

Did God set his approval on the first temple made with human hands? If not why a third?

Did God set his approval on the first temple made with human hands? If not why a third?
Why would God revert back to the pre-fulfilment times prior to when Jesus became the final sacrifice?

About two weeks ago, I found out what is wrong with me. It is a Value in my heart, the bottom value just before it leaves the heart. It is not closing all the way, letting some of the blood back in the heart the wrong way. After several tests, they are going to fix it with a stint, day after tomorrow, 6-4-24. It goes in my leg and they inflate once it is in the Correct place in the heart. Say a prayer for it to go smoothy.
Believe it or not, there is a Prayer Request Forum.. https://christcentered.community.forum/forums/prayer-requests.89/
Unfortunately very few take advantage. I think there's a total of 3 with one having no response.

We have instructions from God for man to build the 1st and 2nd temple, but no 3rd temple.

Why would God revert back to the pre-fulfilment times prior to when Jesus became the final sacrifice?

Thanks. The three day and night propmised demonstration of the lamb slain from the very foundation came to pass within the six days he did work ..(a promised demonstration) of the finished work

I would offer. The foundation of temples made with the dying hands of mankind . It began when the unbelieving Jews gathering themselves in jealousy of the surrounding Pagan nations and demanded a visible king .

God gave them over to do that which they should not asked . They had no desire that a invisible king to reign over them. . this was until the time of the first century reformation The whole period of time there were kings in Israel (abomination of desolation)

Christ used that time period as a parable a shadow of good things to come The shadows became sight the government restored to the first order Judges, as apostles sent with male and female prophet preaching the the gospel The same government today

1 Samuel 8 4-11 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee. Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them. And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots

Note. . "To signify" use the temporal things seen as a sign in order to reveal the gospel understanding . In that way comparing the literal temporal historical with the unseen eternal spiritual things of God In that way they must be mixed in order to receive the gospel rest

Hebrew 9: 8-11The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

The valuable tool for rightly dividing the parable as prophecy in that way the Holy Spirt teaching us how to walk after the things of faith
Hiding the spiritual; ; understanding from the non redeemed

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

No mixing no gospel rest .I would think learn what it means how to mix as he instructs. The mystery j key

Hebrews 4King James Version4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Many good examples of faith in action spoken through parables the signified, poetic tongue of the Lord

Thanks. The three day and night propmised demonstration of the lamb slain from the very foundation came to pass within the six days he did work ..(a promised demonstration) of the finished work

I would offer. The foundation of temples made with the dying hands of mankind . It began when the unbelieving Jews gathering themselves in jealousy of the surrounding Pagan nations and demanded a visible king .

God gave them over to do that which they should not asked . They had no desire that a invisible king to reign over them. . this was until the time of the first century reformation The whole period of time there were kings in Israel (abomination of desolation)

Christ used that time period as a parable a shadow of good things to come The shadows became sight the government restored to the first order Judges, as apostles sent with male and female prophet preaching the the gospel The same government today

1 Samuel 8 4-11 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah, And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations. But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord. And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee. Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them. And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king. And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots

Note. . "To signify" use the temporal things seen as a sign in order to reveal the gospel understanding . In that way comparing the literal temporal historical with the unseen eternal spiritual things of God In that way they must be mixed in order to receive the gospel rest

Hebrew 9: 8-11The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation. But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

The valuable tool for rightly dividing the parable as prophecy in that way the Holy Spirt teaching us how to walk after the things of faith
Hiding the spiritual; ; understanding from the non redeemed

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

No mixing no gospel rest .I would think learn what it means how to mix as he instructs. The mystery j key

Hebrews 4King James Version4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Many good examples of faith in action spoken through parables the signified, poetic tongue of the Lord
I don't think the bible speaks of God reverting back to temple rituals.
The temple will be the means of which the Jews believe they can be reconciled to God without Jesus.

The temple will be the means of which the Jews believe they can be reconciled to God without Jesus.
The abomination of desolation was made desolate when Jesus walked out In Mathew 23 for the last time. He declared it desolate . not will; be is.

The true temples not made was with the dying hands of mankind (kingdom of priests ) was re-introduced.

In the new heaven and earth there will be no temple.

God never did live in temple built with the dying hands of man, Peter tried, not understanding the parable he desired to build (3) They would be would be appropriate for grass hoppers but not a eternal unseen Holy Spirit

He has in very own throne

Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in

Why would anyone desire to build another abomination of desolation?

He will be loosed again at the end of the age to a try to deceive all the nations of the word the father of lies is a Jewish man s King of kings .

When the vail was rent there was no Jewish man as king as king of kings sitting in the holy of holies . just as next time in a new abomination of desolation holies. some are looking for a red heifer to get things Moving, Rowling

You would be Wrong There. Please read the entire chapter of Zechariah Chapter 14. And note that in that chapter towards the end of it, IT SAYS THAT EVERY MORTAL HUMAN BE SHALL BE OBLIGAGED TO GO TO THE TEMPLE DURING THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES. THAT IS A TWO DAY EVENT, ONE AT THE BEGING AND ONE AT THE END. YOU CAN LOOK THAT UP FOR YOUSELF.

IT WENT SMOOTHY, Praise the Lord, and Thank for the Prayers.

You would be Wrong There. Please read the entire chapter of Zechariah Chapter 14. And note that in that chapter towards the end of it, IT SAYS THAT EVERY MORTAL HUMAN BE SHALL BE OBLIGAGED TO GO TO THE TEMPLE DURING THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES. THAT IS A TWO DAY EVENT, ONE AT THE BEGING AND ONE AT THE END. YOU CAN LOOK THAT UP FOR YOUSELF.
Keep the feast of tabernacles; not literally, but spiritually; for, as all the Jewish feasts have been long since abolished, having had their accomplishment in Christ, not one of them will ever be revived in the latter day. ref gills

Back