• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

There Are Two Lies in the KJV & All Bibles

Be kind of hard for anyone to judge false believers unless you are God. Have you any verses that testifies to false believers?
1 Jn 2:19 is a good place to start. . .then there's Mt 13:24-30, Lk 8:13, Jn 1:1, 1 Co 11:19.
And yet 2 Thessalonians 3:1-7,14 & 15 KJV testifies about those that have fallen away from the faith and are disorderly, that we are commended t withdraw from them with the Lord's help but not to treat them as the enemy, bit admonish them as brothers because even if they wind up left behind, the Good Shepherd, will get that lost sheep.
Paul contrasts wicked and evil men without faith (2 Th 3:2), who are tares, to those of faith , who are wheat and whom the Lord strengthens and protects from the evil one (2 Th 3:3).
There are both wheat and tares in the kingdom of God (Mt 13:24-30), and they are allowed to grow together, to be separated and burned only at the end.
Such was the situation in Thessalonica.

When they shall be burned in that day of the pre great tribulation rapture event for not being ready as found abiding in Him & His words.
On the last day under the sun ?

John 6:39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

ohn 6:54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Paul did not lie; those who had copy from his words and other scriptures have lied as obviously, they were messing with written scriptures even in Peter's & Paul's days because they did not love Jesus to keep His words but love the exaltation and separation from the body of Christ by insisting that tongues are for private use.
Finally. Thanks. Why didn't you answer that simply to begin with? "No, the Scriptures do not lie." "Paul did not lie." See how easy that is?

Back