• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Perverted Gospel!

Saved and can’t be lost, no one can take you out of his hands!

but if you saved and can’t be lost, why bother?
Anyone who has that attitude only kids themselves that they are saved. The Vine produces fruit on the branches that are in Him. But it is not the fruit that saves, it is the faith that places them in Him.

Anyone who has that attitude only kids themselves that they are saved. The Vine produces fruit on the branches that are in Him. But it is not the fruit that saves, it is the faith that places them in Him.
How can you believe anyone who is still alive in this world is saved?

The self-proclaimed preachers of this perverted gospel say you have accepted Christ, you are saved, there is nothing more you need to do!

Rendering scripture meaningless!

Thks

I thought your doctrine was saved by faith alone? Now your adding attitude?

I thought your doctrine was saved by faith alone? Now your adding attitude?
When did I add attitude as required for being saved?

How can you believe anyone who is still alive in this world is saved?

The self-proclaimed preachers of this perverted gospel say you have accepted Christ, you are saved, there is nothing more you need to do!

Rendering scripture meaningless!

Thks
Actually "they" don't say that. So---- how are your straw men doing?

but if you saved and can’t be lost, why bother?
Because you love the Lord Jesus and you want to follow and serve Him??? Good enough reason or will you find fault with it?

When you lost your salvation...how did you know it happened?
You mean justification?

When you with free will consent to a grave, mortal death or serious sin.

You must know it is wrong or immoral or a violation of God’s law or commandments.

Examples:

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Thks

Sorry for the y

Another irrelevant verse for those who believe in perpetual unconditional justification!

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

My sehAre you saved? Can one be saved here and now?
Yes and yes. John 10:27-29 My sheep hear my voicemail and I jknow them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

Back