• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The Perverted Gospel!

YES!!! Jesus NEVER knew them....they were NEVER saved. If they were saved Jesus would have known them.
It’s based on their sin, workers of iniquity

Are you gonna answer these questions?

The perverted gospel and eternal security!!

If God grants irresistible grace to the justified; then we could not sin, we have perpetual perseverance, but if that were true we would not have free will, we could not choose to love God and do His will!

Sin requires free will, we must know it is wrong and still choose to do it!

This concept renders many scriptures meaningless!

Matt 7:14 must choose between the wide or narrow gate, road.

Matt 7:23 must choose acts of righteousness.

Matt 11:29 1 cor 13:2 Deut. 6:4 must choose virtue and love of God.

Matt 24:42 must choose to be prepared.

Jn 15:4 must choose to abide in or reject Christ.

Mk 13:12 & Matt 24:13 must choose to But endure unto the end to be saved.

Phil 1:29, col 1:24, must choose to believe and suffer for Christ’s sake.

Matt 26:41 must choose Watch & Pray to avoid sin, cos we cannot persevere without God’s help.

Jn 3:16 Heb 10:39 must choose to believe and continue in a state of faith.

Also how do we obtain mercy?

Thks

YES!!! Jesus NEVER knew them....they were NEVER saved. If they were saved Jesus would have known them.
Heb 10:
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

ive never understood that:

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Matt 5:7 blessed are the merciful they shall receive mercy.

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I Never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Please explain?
Please be more specific about what you are wanting me to explain about Titus 2:11-13 or Matthew 5:7.

In regard to Matthew 7:23, Hebrews word "yada" refers to intimate relational knowledge gained by experience, such as in Genesis 4:1, Adam knew (yada) Eve, she conceived, and gave brith to Cain. In Exodus 31:33, Moses wanted God to be gracious to him by teaching him to walk in His way that He and Israel might know (yada) Him, and in 1 Kings 2:1-3, God taught how to walk in His way through His law. In Jeremiah 9:3 and 9:6, they did not know (yada) God and refused to know Him because in 9:13 they had forsaken God's law, while in 9:24, those who know God know that He delights in practicing steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in all of the earth, so practicing those and other aspects of God's character in obedience to His law is the way to know Him, which is also the way to know the Son who is the exact image of His character (Hebrews 1:3). In 1 John 2:4, those who say that they know Jesus, but don't obey his commands are liars, in 1 John 3:4-6, those who continued to practice sin in transgression of God's law have neither seen nor known him, and in Matthew 7:23, Jesus said that he would tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because he never knew them. So the goal of the law is to know God and Jesus through experiencing God's character traits, which is eternal life (John 17:3), which is also why Jesus said that the way to inherit eternal life is by obeying God's law (Luke 10:25-28, Matthew 19:17).

However, people can go through the motions of obeying God's law while neglecting to experience aspects of God's character that it was given as a gift to teach us how to experience, such as in Matthew 23:23, Jesus said that tithing was something that they ought to be doing while not neglecting weightier matters of the law of justice, mercy, and faith. In John 5:39-40, Jesus said that they searched the Scriptures because they thought that in them they would find eternal life, and they testify about him, yet the do not come to him that they might have life. So eternal life can be found in Scriptures and they were correct to search for it there, but they needed to recognize that the goal of everything in Scripture is to testify about how to know Jesus and to come into relationship with him for eternal life. In Romans 9:30-10:4, they had a zeal for God, but it was not based on knowing Him, so they failed to attain righteousness because they misunderstood the goal of the law by pursuing it as through righteousness were earned as the result of their works in order to establish their own instead of pursing the law as through righteousness were by faith in Christ, for knowing Christ is the goal of the law for righteousness for everyone who has faith. In Philippians 3:8, Paul was in the same situation as these verses and those spoken against in Matthew 7:23 where he had been going through the motions of obeying God's law, but without being focused on knowing Christ, so he had been missing the whole goal of the law, and that is what he counted as rubbish.

Thks

Also please reply to this

If God grants irresistible grace to the justified; then we could not sin, we have perpetual perseverance, but if that were true we would not have free will, we could not choose to love God and do His will!

Matt 26:41 must choose Watch & Pray to avoid sin, cos we cannot persevere without God’s help.

In Psalms 119:29-30, he wanted to put false ways far from him, for God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey His law, and he chose the way of faith by setting it before him, so this has always been the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.

Please be more specific about what you are wanting me to explain about Titus 2:11-13 or Matthew 5:7.

In regard to Matthew 7:23, Hebrews word "yada" refers to intimate relational knowledge gained by experience, such as in Genesis 4:1, Adam knew (yada) Eve, she conceived, and gave brith to Cain. In Exodus 31:33, Moses wanted God to be gracious to him by teaching him to walk in His way that He and Israel might know (yada) Him, and in 1 Kings 2:1-3, God taught how to walk in His way through His law. In Jeremiah 9:3 and 9:6, they did not know (yada) God and refused to know Him because in 9:13 they had forsaken God's law, while in 9:24, those who know God know that He delights in practicing steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in all of the earth, so practicing those and other aspects of God's character in obedience to His law is the way to know Him, which is also the way to know the Son who is the exact image of His character (Hebrews 1:3). In 1 John 2:4, those who say that they know Jesus, but don't obey his commands are liars, in 1 John 3:4-6, those who continued to practice sin in transgression of God's law have neither seen nor known him, and in Matthew 7:23, Jesus said that he would tell those who are workers of lawlessness to depart from him because he never knew them. So the goal of the law is to know God and Jesus through experiencing God's character traits, which is eternal life (John 17:3), which is also why Jesus said that the way to inherit eternal life is by obeying God's law (Luke 10:25-28, Matthew 19:17).

However, people can go through the motions of obeying God's law while neglecting to experience aspects of God's character that it was given as a gift to teach us how to experience, such as in Matthew 23:23, Jesus said that tithing was something that they ought to be doing while not neglecting weightier matters of the law of justice, mercy, and faith. In John 5:39-40, Jesus said that they searched the Scriptures because they thought that in them they would find eternal life, and they testify about him, yet the do not come to him that they might have life. So eternal life can be found in Scriptures and they were correct to search for it there, but they needed to recognize that the goal of everything in Scripture is to testify about how to know Jesus and to come into relationship with him for eternal life. In Romans 9:30-10:4, they had a zeal for God, but it was not based on knowing Him, so they failed to attain righteousness because they misunderstood the goal of the law by pursuing it as through righteousness were earned as the result of their works in order to establish their own instead of pursing the law as through righteousness were by faith in Christ, for knowing Christ is the goal of the law for righteousness for everyone who has faith. In Philippians 3:8, Paul was in the same situation as these verses and those spoken against in Matthew 7:23 where he had been going through the motions of obeying God's law, but without being focused on knowing Christ, so he had been missing the whole goal of the law, and that is what he counted as rubbish.

In Psalms 119:29-30, he wanted to put false ways far from him, for God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey His law, and he chose the way of faith by setting it before him, so this has always been the one and only way of salvation by grace through faith.
Faith alone?

You said saved comes first but it does not say that

Rev 2:13 if antipas can be faithful then an unfaithful man is also possible

Faith alone?

You said saved comes first but it does not say that
In Psalms 119:29-30, it describes the one and only way of salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone. Again, in Titus 2:11-13, it is not the case that we are required to have first done those works in are to earn our salvation as the result and it is not the case that we are required to do those works as the result of having first been saved, but rather God graciously teaching us to do those works is the content of His gift of salvation that we are experiencing in the present.

The perverted gospel and eternal security!!
How is this perverted?

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

86, if you can loose your salvation you already have.

How is this perverted?

John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Rev 2:13 antipas?

How is this perverted?

“IF” the size of Texas, if they walk according to the spirit and not the flesh, but man is weak and it requires grace, strength, the gifts of the spirit and virtue to do so!

So ask And you shall receive!
Pray and watch that you may NOT enter into temptation!

How is this perverted?

A two sided coin!

On God’s side His promises are absolute and God will always be faithful!

2 Tim 2:13

Our side of the coin has an if!
A big “if”!

Rom 11:22
Col 1:21-23
Col 2-5
Heb 12:22-25
Heb 6:4-9
Heb 3:4-6
Jn 2:24-25
2 Tim 2:11-13
Rom 8:17
Matt 28:20
Acts 1:2
Jn 15:4
Mk 13:13
Matt 24:14

We still have free will and can choose (volition) to reject Christ and the faith and renounce our baptism

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Thks

How is this perverted?

The perverted gospel and eternal security!

How is this perverted?

Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Perdition I believe that’s a lost soul!

All the self-appointed preachers say it, bully graham etc.
I could care less what some preachers say, especially Billy Graham.

Did you read what I posted?

Heb 10:39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Perdition I believe that’s a lost soul!
OK..and???

Eternal security renders scriptures meaningless!

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

1 pet 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. Heb.12:4 KJV

Thks

I could care less what some preachers say, especially Billy Graham.

Did you read what I posted?
Yes I read it, but it’s not my doctrine and it’s not in scripture or taught by sacred tradition in the apostolic church!

Back