• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The False Gospel of Grace...

That was a typo, I meant to say that he was [not] denying that Jesus is our Savior. Saying that Jesus broke the Sabbath would have been denying that Jesus is our Savior.
Not necessarily.

But I have already made my case in some of the above posts. To see my view on the subject, feel free to read them.

My doctrine is based on what the Bible teaches and needs no repentance.
Unfortunately you are blaspheming God, to say that Christ sinned, by disobeying the Law, is a doctrine of the devil, may God grant you repentance from they wickedness.

The false gospel of grace is one that has been cleverly devised for these last days which is almost impossible to differentiate from the true gospel. This is because the false gospel of grace uses exactly the same vocabulary that the true gospel uses with some serious spin doctoring.
You speak of antinomianism, and yet you have not established what this false gospel of grace is by defining it, or differentiating it from the true gospel of grace. Neither have you given any evidence of antinomianism being specifically taught, by who, and where. (If you have, I apologize. I have not read the entire thread.) In what I have seen, including the OP, all we have to go on is an unverified statement that what you say is actually being taught and being taught as the gospel.

Is there a true gospel of grace?
Or is there no such thing as a gospel of grace?
If you say there is a true gospel of grace, please specify what it is.?

These are the questions that need to be clarified. Otherwise it simply sounds like you are promoting a false gospel, the bad news that we are saved by works.

That's what LEGALISM does ... and it appeals to the natural human desire to be in control. (If I am saved because I obey rules, then I maintain some control ... GRACE - unmerited favor - requires the surrender of 100% of all control to the God "who will show mercy on whom He will show mercy".)
We all must turn it over to Christ, but we must choose out of freewill and faith, and set aside the bondage of sin and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us.

We all must turn it over to Christ, but we must choose out of freewill and faith, and set aside the bondage of sin and allow the Holy Spirit to guide us.
So you can allow God to do something ? Wow

Back