• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Some things written by the RCC are shocking.

1 Peter 5:13
The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Babylon is pagan Rome!
Rome was indeed pagan.
It wouldn't be called Babylon if it was a righteous place.

However, this verse does not prove that Rome is the city specified.
Peter & Paul had agreed that Peter would go to the circumcision and Paul to the uncircumcision.
It could just as easily be referring to the actual city of Babylon because there were many Jews (the circumcision) still living there.

Jesus is the Rock, not Peter, and it is upon Jesus that Peter, having had that revelation given to him, that Peter and the other apostles would preach the word to all Judea and from there it would go to the ends of the earth.

Do you realize when you make a statement of definition like this that you are claiming to be equal to christ and scripture?

Jn 14:6 Jesus is the way the truth and the life not us!

You also make yourself equal to scripture as an authority, so much for “scripture alone”!

Only one mediator too!

Did peter receive this truth anout christ from “scripture alone”?

Or Jtb who received the word of God in the wilderness? Lk 3:2

Thks

Do you realize when you make a statement of definition like this that you are claiming to be equal to christ and scripture?

Jn 14:6 Jesus is the way the truth and the life not us!

You also make yourself equal to scripture as an authority, so much for “scripture alone”!

Only one mediator too!

Did peter receive this truth anout christ from “scripture alone”?

Or Jtb who received the word of God in the wilderness? Lk 3:2

Thks
Your response does not comport with what Arial wrote.

Last edited:
Ok christ is king does he have a kingdom?
By the way, I won't play your question-answer game very long. It has already stretched my patience. Your method sounds like the JW's here, who want people to follow their reasoning and their terminology, without complete definition, until valid logic has jumped ship.

Make your point and be done with it.

Yes. Your point? Or do you have to fish all day?
Then who administers the kingdom for Christ since
Your response does not comport with what Arial wrote.
Thanks but she made declarations in her own person and authority!

She did not say: from my extensive study of scripture and church history, but her own declaration!

By the way, I won't play your question-answer game very long. It has already stretched my patience. Your method sounds like the JW's here, who want people to follow their reasoning and their terminology, without complete definition, until valid logic has jumped ship.

Make your point and be done with it.
Just using the baby steps method for clarification not games

Thanks but she made declarations in her own person and authority!

She did not say: from my extensive study of scripture and church history, but her own declaration!
Arial does base her declarations on scripture. You may not agree with her.
Be careful, OK.
That door swings both ways.

Arial does base her declarations on scripture. You may not agree with her.
Be careful, OK.
That door swings both ways.
Then she needs to inform me of that, makes a big difference

makesends said:
Make your point. Don't ask me to assume what you are getting at. I'm done playing your game.

Even if the Pope were Satan incarnate, we ought not to raise up our heads against him, but calmly lie down to rest on his bosom. He who rebels against our Father is condemned to death, for that which we do to him we do to Christ: we honor Christ if we honor the Pope; we dishonor Christ if we dishonor the Pope. I know very well that many defend themselves by boasting: “They are so corrupt, and work all manner of evil!” But God has commanded that, even if the priests, the pastors, and Christ-on-earth were incarnate devils, we be obedient and subject to them, not for their sakes, but for the sake of God, and out of obedience to Him.
Obeying incarnate devils is occultism.
The path of brainwashing the RCC expects it's members to follow is atrocious.

makesends said:

Make your point. Don't ask me to assume what you are getting at. I'm done playing your game.
Who administers the kingdom since Christ ascended to heaven? or who more precisely who did Christ appoint to administer His kingdom before He ascended to heaven?

In the past covenants the mediator always remained on earth mediating the covenant between God and man

But Christ is King and no king administers his own kingdom but appoints a prime minister and cabinet to so for him

Thks

Back