• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Some things written by the RCC are shocking.

Carbon

Admin
Reaction score
Faith
Reformed
Country
USA
Marital status
Married
Politics
Conservative
Even if the Pope were Satan incarnate, we ought not to raise up our heads against him, but calmly lie down to rest on his bosom. He who rebels against our Father is condemned to death, for that which we do to him we do to Christ: we honor Christ if we honor the Pope; we dishonor Christ if we dishonor the Pope. I know very well that many defend themselves by boasting: “They are so corrupt, and work all manner of evil!” But God has commanded that, even if the priests, the pastors, and Christ-on-earth were incarnate devils, we be obedient and subject to them, not for their sakes, but for the sake of God, and out of obedience to Him.

Even if the Pope were Satan incarnate, we ought not to raise up our heads against him, but calmly lie down to rest on his bosom. He who rebels against our Father is condemned to death, for that which we do to him we do to Christ: we honor Christ if we honor the Pope; we dishonor Christ if we dishonor the Pope. I know very well that many defend themselves by boasting: “They are so corrupt, and work all manner of evil!” But God has commanded that, even if the priests, the pastors, and Christ-on-earth were incarnate devils, we be obedient and subject to them, not for their sakes, but for the sake of God, and out of obedience to Him.
@Arch Stanton @donadams

Do you both actually agree with this?

He who rebels against sola scriptura in respect to the words of our Holy Father in heaven not seen is condemned to death

Will you obey the loving commandment today ?

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. . . .Not Rome.

One is our Holy Father in heaven not a legion of patrons saints his and hers gods on earth

Who’s quote is it?

St. Catherine of Siena, Italy, where you can venerate her mummified head.

1723761470848.png

Immaculate Conception Church - Facebook

The idea of hoping some that eternal God is dying mankind would seem to support the Catholic "reincarnation" false doctrine .

No change in a appearance with Queen Mary. The patron saint idol images today (3,500 and rising) give a false hope.

Christians, the bride of Christ will receive new incorruptible bodies, neither male nor female Jew nor gentile. According to the propmised all die not receiving

Hebrew 11: 39-40 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith,(Christ in us) received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

It would seem the foundation of Gnosticism (secret mystical knowledge) as if God was continuing to add to the perfect (sola scriptura .

In the end teaching the ressurection had come and those who serve a queen mother can keep there photo ID 's . Therefore making the faith of Christ that works in born agin believers without efect.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Saints and martyrs in the early church were always venerated in the early church, ask your bishop or priest

Have you ever read the Bible at all or is it a must trust your own Bible alone as it is written called the CCC. A law of dying mankind? (sola CCC) Catechism of the Catholic Church

Remember the Holy Spirit teaches us no man can serves two writen authorities. Will you ignore again?

I would rather ask God the teacher comforter who also brings to our mind the previous things he has taught ..

Is he teaching you? If not then who? Does the Pope bring to your memory the previous things?

I will offer a couple verses to give a start.

John 14: 25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, (not the Pope) which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father (not in Rome earthly) will send in my name, (not Peter) he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I (not Mary) have said unto you.

He warns of those who say we need dying mankind to teach us .He calls them antichrists'. Many false, apostles false prophets that bring oral traditons of dying mankind A legion of Patron saint his and hers gods . . another teaching authority other than sola scriptura .

Will you ask or God for a answer who dwells in men ? Men or Immanuel"

1 john 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it (not Peter the serial denier who rebuked our inviable head Christ and forbid jesus from doing the will of the father )hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Have you ever read the Bible at all or is it a must trust your own Bible alone as it is written called the CCC. A law of dying mankind? (sola CCC) Catechism of the Catholic Church

Remember the Holy Spirit teaches us no man can serves two writen authorities. Will you ignore again?

I would rather ask God the teacher comforter who also brings to our mind the previous things he has taught ..

Is he teaching you? If not then who? Does the Pope bring to your memory the previous things?

I will offer a couple verses to give a start.

John 14: 25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, (not the Pope) which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father (not in Rome earthly) will send in my name, (not Peter) he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I (not Mary) have said unto you.

He warns of those who say we need dying mankind to teach us .He calls them antichrists'. Many false, apostles false prophets that bring oral traditons of dying mankind A legion of Patron saint his and hers gods . . another teaching authority other than sola scriptura .

Will you ask or God for a answer who dwells in men ? Men or Immanuel"

1 john 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it (not Peter the serial denier who rebuked our inviable head Christ and forbid jesus from doing the will of the father )hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Who did the spirit send to the eunuch in acts 8?

Did the eunuch obey him?

Just for the record, here is the original source of the quote (without going to the Facebook link)

— Saint Catherine of Siena in St. Catherine of Siena, SCS, p. 201-202, p. 222.​

No response???
OK, I'll respond (although I am unsure of the relavence).

Who did the spirit send to the eunuch in acts 8?
A believer that knew the truth. [FYI: not the Pope or Magisterium.]

Did the eunuch obey him?
Yes. Per Romans 10:14-15 How then are they to call on Him in whom they have not believed? How are they to believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how are they to hear without a preacher? But how are they to preach unless they are sent? Just as it is written: "HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE THE FEET OF THOSE WHO BRING GOOD NEWS OF GOOD THINGS!" [NASB]

A believer that knew the truth. [FYI: not the Pope or Magisterium.]
Philip.... Pierre was a busy man.

Acts 9:31-32 The CHURCH THROUGHOUT all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria was at peace. It was being built up and walked in the fear of the Lord, and with the consolation of the holy Spirit it grew in numbers.

As PETER was passing THROUGH EVERY REGION, he went down to the holy ones living in Lydda.

Back