• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Signs & Miracles that are false duplications?

I doubt it.
According to Rev 13 there will be christians present.

I would offer .Back to Genesis 4 the foundation of the doctrine of the mark. Whatsoever God says comes to pass.

Abel the born again Christian was there. Abel was murdered by his atheist brother Cain .

Abel the first apostle sent with prophecy and first martyr

I would offer .Back to Genesis 4 the foundation of the doctrine of the mark. Whatsoever God says comes to pass.

Abel the born again Christian was there. Abel was murdered by his atheist brother Cain .

Abel the first apostle sent with prophecy and first martyr
I'm not buying Cain was an atheist.

I'm not buying Cain was an atheist.
Any religion that bases their beliefs on the temporal dying thing seen and not the unseen eternal things of Holy Spirit.the Spirit that worked in Abel just as he works in all born from above.

Cain murdered and buried born again Abel plowed him under the corn . . out of sight out of mind (the pagan foundation) as in who believes in a god not seen. all Atheist are fools . No God of the bible hidden in thier hard hearts.

Cain, I do not know where my brother is ?? .

The father of lies a murderer from that beginning .

John 8: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Any religion that bases their beliefs on the temporal dying thing seen and not the unseen eternal things of Holy Spirit.the Spirit that worked in Abel just as he works in all born from above.

Cain murdered and buried born again Abel plowed him under the corn . . out of sight out of mind (the pagan foundation) as in who believes in a god not seen. all Atheist are fools . No God of the bible hidden in thier hard hearts.

Cain, I do not know where my brother is ?? .

The father of lies a murderer from that beginning .

John 8: 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
So, cains having a discussion with God....and he doesn't believe in God? Forgive me if I'm not following your logic.

So, cains having a discussion with God....and he doesn't believe in God? Forgive me if I'm not following your logic.

Are you suggesting Cain did believe the gospel? and killed his brother to promote the gospel?

Cain was not talking to his self. The lord said Cain lied, the first recorded liar as a murderer. Abel first recorded apostle as a martyr

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

Are you suggesting Cain did believe the gospel? and killed his brother to promote the gospel?

Cain was not talking to his self. The lord said Cain lied, the first recorded liar as a murderer. Abel first recorded apostle as a martyr

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
....and the Lord said to Cain....Are you suggesting Cain didn't know who he was talking to?

....and the Lord said to Cain....Are you suggesting Cain didn't know who he was talking to?
How could he know? He had no born again faith by which he could. He simply rejected the spirit of truth, not knowing what to believe beyond what the eyes see . It was not like he lost salvation that he never had.

Ecclesiastic: 11 'can shed some light .

It informs us God has “set eternity in the human heart.” In every human soul as a heart God gives awareness that there is “something more” than this dying world world. And with that awareness of eternity comes a living hope that we can find a fulfillment not after by the “vanity” in this world.

Ecclesiastic 3:11 God has chosen a good time for all things to happen. He has caused people to think about things that will continue for ever. But nobody can completely understand everything that God has done, from the beginning of their lives to the end.

How could he know? He had no born again faith by which he could. He simply rejected the spirit of truth, not knowing what to believe beyond what the eyes see . It was not like he lost salvation that he never had.
13 But Cain said to the LORD, “My punishmentd is greater than I can bear.....Cain knew who God was. They say 1/3 of the angels knew who God is and they rejected His authority.

13 But Cain said to the LORD, “My punishmentd is greater than I can bear.....Cain knew who God was. They say 1/3 of the angels knew who God is and they rejected His authority.

Yes God has set eternity in the heart of man but mankind cannot understand the eternal things not seen. Giving his understanding to those born again like Abel hiding it from 666 natural unconverted mankind, Cain

I would think more of the category Mathew 6 . the many sentenced to death (I never knew you depart from me worker of iniquity .The father of lies.

Sentenced to death by the power of the "mark" of the word of God. What the Spirit of Christ says ("let there be" it comes to pass . The testimony of the power it was "very good". .not a literal sign visible to the eyes , a mark (666) The number of non converted mankind

Hearing and obeying two different thing .Many hear few are elected as born again

Mathew 6:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1/3 of messengers.

Yes God has set eternity in the heart of man but mankind cannot understand the eternal things not seen. Giving his understanding to those born again like Abel hiding it from 666 natural unconverted mankind, Cain

I would think more of the category Mathew 6 . the many sentenced to death (I never knew you depart from me worker of iniquity .The father of lies.

Sentenced to death by the power of the "mark" of the word of God. What the Spirit of Christ says ("let there be" it comes to pass . The testimony of the power it was "very good". .not a literal sign visible to the eyes , a mark (666) The number of non converted mankind

Hearing and obeying two different thing .Many hear few are elected as born again

Mathew 6:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1/3 of messengers.
I don't know where your going with this....but I believed I showed you Cain wasn't an atheist.

I don't know where your going with this....but I believed I showed you Cain wasn't an atheist.

Still waiting. . Where in the Bible does say Cain was not atheist ?Did he believe God? So then you think Cain was a born again Christian ?

Every other man made religion falls under atheism.

Cain was not a Christian. God did not know Cain as he did with Abel the apostle in whom he had grace on. No grace for Cain

Still waiting. . Where in the Bible does say Cain was not atheist ?Did he believe God? So then you think Cain was a born again Christian ?

Show me where the bible say Cain was an atheist.
Every other man made religion falls under atheism.

I never said Cain was.
If he is not a Christian then he fits the atheism crowd, false gods from other religions do not count . Have no god before our Living God not even oneself like Cain the marked (666) man.

If he is not a Christian then he fits the atheism crowd, false gods from other religions do not count . Have no god before our Living God not even oneself like Cain the marked (666) man.
Yikes...you fine tuned that definition.

How do we sift through all the things that we are seeing as Christ says affliction, violence, false christs and false signs, and wonders so deceptive that even the elect were in danger of being deceived.
I would offer sign to wonder after for the unbeliever. Prophecy the living word of God for those who have been given faith of Christ to believe God.

Many shy away from parables, as prophecy

More than one instruction needed to rightly divide the word of God in order to seek the approval of God as lovingly commanded . (2 Timothy 2:15)

In that way he has not left Christian as orphans without any 20 /20 prescription on how we can seek His approval.

Because God knew dying mankind with no eternal vision or living hope beyond the grave would seek after the temporal thing's seen, he designed parables to teach us to look to the eternal

In John it is shown they demanded of Jesus to do a trick work a miracle (like a circus seal) and then when they see it with there own eyes then they will believe . Having no faith as it is written in the Bible (the gospel)

Natural unconverted mankind "out of sight out of mind" as in who believes in a god one cannot see . The cause of the fall the serpent "Look at my beauty and live forever."

John 4:48Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Because Jesus said it a evil generation (No faith coming from scriptura)Those who do seek after the things seen the temporal historical and not vision the eternal things of. Therefore not mixing the two the temporal with the eternal in effect not understanding the parable

In that way believers are given the mixing formula needed to rightly divide the parables which without Christ spoke not Parables as prophecy teach us how to walk by the faith that comes from hearing the living word of God

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I would think losing the understanding of the mix in exchange for lusting after the things seen like those in John not understanding the spiritual .

Makes me wonder as in Luke . .when he comes on the last day will he find his faith as a labor of His love working in mankind or will mankind seek after signs to wonder after rather than prophecy (parables)

No mix between the temporal historical things of men with the unseen eternal things of God. No gospel rest .Yoked with Christ he can make that burden lighter

.Hebrews 4King James Version4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

In that way God is no longer bring new prophecy the prefect is sealed with 7 seals til the end of time . But Satan the king of lying signs to wonder after is still displaying his power of deceiving mankind rather than look to rightly divide the parable . . he keeps them bewildered, wondering, marvling Not coming to establishing His Spirit of faith

2 Thessalonians 2:9King James Version9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Again I would suggest don't avoid the parables. When they seem confusing dig a little. God has established the spiritual of gospel meaning we must search it out . Like he offered search as if for Silver or Gold. You might find a pearl

Matthew 13:46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

It seemed as a new believer at first everything was a parable confusing as in. What's that supposed to mean etc Time to mark the bible seeing the parables repeats the spiritual understanding in like passages, called faith to faith or the unseen things of God to the things of God.

The apostles in Luke 9 learned the lesson in parable ,Christ hiding the gospel understanding again and again In order to teach us how to walk by the understanding of his faith .On one occasion they were so confused that they took a vote on who is the greater teacher with Jesus 3 feet from them They must of thought Jesus the Son of man went off the deep end or off his rocker Even his own family had doubts (where is he coming from what's that supposed to mean?) Like hidden mana ?

.I would think the most misunderstood person that ever walked of earth In the end he rebuked the apostles and informed them they knew not what manner of spirit they were of . The spirit of this dying world .

The world has no eternal vision parables are foolish to them

I would think like in most doctrines what God calls together as one, Satan multiplies .The word sign and mark are used differently Satan is the god of this world not will be, is . We are under the world system as a wisdom ($$$) of mankind.

The mark (not a literal sign) is the number of man created on day 6 given as 666. Natural uncovered mankind . The buying and selling has to do with the gospel. Not worldly goods what the eyes see . as a sign to avoid

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

I would think a big difference between the usage of the word mark and sign. No signs were given . The word mark is used 8 times in Revelation . The word sign not used at all. The mark refers to the unseen eternal things of God.

Jesus said it a evil generation that looks to a sign as in buying an selling of worldly goods . The word sign is not used in the same way as a mark.

I believe the buying and selling has to do with the gospel . John knew the meaning of the mark as it is applied in Genesis.4 the foundation of the doctrine Again is was not a sign to wonder after (when where how)? . .It did not take future technology to solve the parable.

In Genesis 4: There God increased the amount of labor required to eat and live . Cain not yoked with Christ as was Able in effect complained and thought he could inform God that when others saw him they would murder him, like he murdered born again Abel .

God informed him that he does not get to choose the easy way out (death ) But he would continue to suffer the pangs of hell daily until his last breath .Again Cain not yoked with Christ (a future hope beyond the grave)

In that way by the mark of His living word .What he says comes to pass .The let there be and it was (law of faith)

Genesis 4 13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark (666) upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

He was a restless wanderer watching his own back in fear of death (no gospel rest) all the days of his life .
The mark or sign, shows whose authority you follow, God or that of man...

Those people are insane!
Many years ago, there was a fellow in my church who would go off in "Tongues" regular as clockwork every service. AND his utteranced were all THE SAME - same length, same "words" rolled around in the same sequence. and the interpretations were all different. SO I wrote him off as being a phony.

UNTIL I was burdened to interpret one of his utterances. It was the first time I was ever burdened to interpret a tongue. And I learned not to be so judgemental.

Many years ago, there was a fellow in my church who would go off in "Tongues" regular as clockwork every service. AND his utteranced were all THE SAME - same length, same "words" rolled around in the same sequence. and the interpretations were all different. SO I wrote him off as being a phony.

UNTIL I was burdened to interpret one of his utterances. It was the first time I was ever burdened to interpret a tongue. And I learned not to be so judgemental.
We should be careful how we hear who we say we do .Tongues is simply prophecies .

"tongue", organ of speech; speech, a people's language,

To hold (one's) tongue "refrain from speaking"

Back