• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

Acts 1:24-25 is not from the Old Testament.
You sure are confused. You are quoting OT testimony written in the NT.

That's how it goes when you don't know who God and Jesus are.

It doesn't say they prayed to the Father.

Which Jesus knows (1 Corinthians 4:5; Revelation 2:23).

Thus, proving Jesus is YHWH.
You're so confused. Jesus does not know everyone's hearts. He said so himself.

Matt 7:23
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Anything else? Now that I have properly dealt with your continual beckoning back to previous posts, now deal with the fact that John 17:3 is still there proving explicitly the Father is the only true God.

John 17
23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

You sure are confused. You are quoting OT testimony written in the NT.

That's how it goes when you don't know who God and Jesus are.

You are still dodging the evidence in post 71.

Try again.

You're so confused. Jesus does not know everyone's hearts. He said so himself.

Matt 7:23

Your false doctrine is a disaster. The above passage does not at all teach Christ didn't know their hearts. It means He never knew them as one of His own.

You dodged 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23.
Typical.

Anything else?

The passages and evidence I give keep getting ignored by you.

Even if I gave more you would probably do the same thing.

According to Paul, singing has nothing to do with worship. You're misunderstanding this. Worship is sacrificial right-living for God.

Romans 12
1Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

Christians are to please the Lord Jesus in their bodies.
Thus, they offer Him worship.

Your false doctrine is a disaster. The above passage does not at all teach Christ didn't know their hearts. It means He never knew them as one of His own.

You dodged 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23.
Typical.

The passages and evidence I give keep getting ignored by you.

Even if I gave more you would probably do the same thing.

Jesus doesn't know what God knows? How could he know the hearts of all people?
Matt 24​
36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.​

Jesus didn't know when fig season was? How could he know the hearts of all people?

Mark 11​
12The next day, when they had left Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, He went to see if there was any fruit on it. But when He reached it, He found nothing on it except leaves, since it was not the season for figs.​

Jesus (Immanuel) needed time to know enough to reject evil and choose good? How could he know the hearts of all people?

Isaiah 7​
15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.​

Your idea Jesus is the omniscient God who knows everyone's heart is false.

Again, you have nothing that shows Jesus was the one being prayed to. Your premise is severely flawed.

Jesus doesn't know​

You asserted Jesus doesn't know the hearts.

1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23 teach otherwise.

Thus, your false doctrine is to be rejected.

Christians are to please the Lord Jesus in their bodies.
Thus, they offer Him worship.
That verse says God, not Jesus. Jesus isn't God.

You asserted Jesus doesn't know the hearts.

1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23 teach otherwise.

Thus, your false doctrine is to be rejected.
Jesus didn't know when fig season was but you have the wild claim he knows everyone's hearts. I'm sorry, but that is demonstrably false.

Jesus didn't know when fig season was but you have the wild claim he knows everyone's hearts. I'm sorry, but that is demonstrably false.

You are still dodging 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23.

Try again.

You are still dodging 1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23.

Try again.
You're dodging the fact that Jesus doesn't know what God knows. So there isn't a reason to say Jesus knows everyone's hearts. It isn't supported by Scripture. Jesus was never prayed to. You don't have a single example out of thousands of verses to help you.

Keep dodging the Scripture.
But that is what you're doing. This isn't a discussion where I just address everything you say while you ignore all I say. If you don't want to engage back and forth then just say so.

You affirmed that Jesus doesn't know everyone's heart.

Both passages I cited refute your false doctrine.

Thanks for making this easy for me.
1 Cor 4:5 and Rev 2:23 refer to God, not Jesus. I am working with you here.

See Romans 2. God is the prime actor and mover with Jesus being instrumental. Jesus isn't the omniscient God judging men's secrets. Please, hear scripture if you won't hear me.

Romans 2
16on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23 are still there.
I love what these passages teach.

You should too.
Looks like it isn't Jesus knowing everyone's hearts. Explained and clarified by Romans 2:16.

Romans 2
16on the day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:5 and Revelation 2:23 are still there.
I love what these passages teach.

You should too.

Now yours have been dealt with. Now please see post 106 and reply. Thank you.

Back