• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Why are so few saved?

Why are so few saved?

• man’s stubbornness

• lazy soul winners

• God’s hands-off tack a bit

• Some other reason

• I have no clue

• Not all are the elect

Results are only viewable after voting.
But you follow Roman-empires' teaching of the trinity.
The Roman empire didn't have a teaching on the Trinity. The Catholic church of Rome did. The Roman Emperor Constantine wanted a state Church, and the RCC actually adopted many of his pagan ideas. He claimed he was the interpreter of the Word of God, and the one who declares what is true and godly. He claimed to have converted to Christianity but his life style shows no evidence of it. He put himself as an important agent of salvation. So does the RCC.

In short, you do not know what you are talking about and I respectfully request that you stop putting yourself on the level of authority of the apostles, and on par with Jesus as a judge.

No, you cannot, and that is not an answer to my questions. Let's try it one more time......

How is Post #43's "billions more" are saved than not saved reconciled with Matthew 7:13-14's few versus many?​
How is the assertion "a majority of all souls born into the world" will be saved reconciled with the frequently-posted assertions scripture was written for Jews only and Gentiles don't have a covenant relationship with God?​

Nothing more is asked at this time.

5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. Gen. 15:5.

God will save His people numbering in the billions maybe trillions.

And yes, I can read your heart. There is instruction in the bible to do this.

Roman institutions are nothing but political.

And their trait is still living vividly.

they are so political.

Most trin churches are involved in political matters.

The main one is they approve of their members joining the military.

You see, Jesus says we know them by their fruit.

And His followers are not of the world.

Yet you dismiss His instructions.

Trinun god worshipping churches are violent institutions, like mother, like daughter.

violent practice is your fruit.

and it is so anti-Christ.

5 And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. Gen. 15:5.

God will save His people numbering in the billions maybe trillions.
That is not in dispute.

You said billions "more" would be saved than not saved. Genesis 15:5 does not say those saved will outnumber the unsaved. It says a lot will be saved, more than the stars in the sky and grains of sand on the earth, but that does not mean more will be saved than not saved. You were asked a very specific pair of questions that were directly, specifically, and explicitly couched in what was explicitily and specifically posted in Post 43.
It will be the opposite.
There will be billions more delivered than not delivered.
I believe it will be a majority of all souls born into the world.
Several here, including me, have affirmed the multitude of those saved, a multitude so large no one can count. That is NOT the point of dispute. The specific point in question is the "more." You said more will be delivered than not delivered. So I am asking you where you got that belief, the belief more will be saved than not saved.

Genesis 15:5 does NOT say more will be delivered than not delivered. It simply says Abraham's seed would outnumber the stars. Genesis 15:5 does not and cannot be read to contradict what Jesus stated in Matthew 7.

Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Many enter the gate leading to destruction. Few enter the gate that leads to life. Bazillions will be saved. A multitude so numerous it will outnumber the stars, a multitude so large no one can count it.... but comparatively speaking they will be the few who entered through the small narrow gate that leads to life and not the many that take the wide gate that leads to destruction.

I do appreciate you finally trying to answer the question asked. I do. But Genesis 15:5 does not answer either question. All it states is Abraham's descendants will outnumber the stars, it doesn't say they will outnumber the unsaved, those not delivered from sin and death. Genesis 15:5 also does not explain how your view the verse was written only about Hebrews, and not Gentiles, and Gentiles have no covenant with God. Neither question asked was answered in Post 104. I do appreciate you making the effort, but the quoted verse does not answer the questions asked. So, I will ask one more time,

Since many is more than a few, how is Post #43's "'billions more' delivered than not delivered," reconciled with Matthew 7:13-14's few entering life versus many entering destruction?

How is the assertion "a majority of all souls born into the world" will be saved reconciled with the frequently posted assertions scripture was written for Jews and Gentiles don't have a covenant relationship with God?

Thank you for making the effort. If there is no scripture then just say so, or..... amend Post 43 to more accurately reflect what is stated in the whole of scripture. Any of those three options will work as long as they answer the questions asked.

they are so political.

Trinun god worshipping churches are violent institutions, like mother, like daughter.

Relevance to the op?

they are so political.

Are trinitarians saved?
She would say no... we are destined for death. I say yes.

they are so political.

Good grief.... Do you even read a bible? Ever?

The Father of the only one you acknowledge.... The Father of Jesus said this....

Now I am going to post a list of translations of Romans 13:1..... and I suggest you check your bible to compare.

THERE IS NO ONE MORE POLITICAL... NO PERSON, PASTOR OR PRIEST.... OR CHURCH THAT IS MORE POLITICAL THEN JESUS' FATHER.

I dare not refer to Him other then that way because you will accuse me of claiming a duet if not a trinity.

I am certain you likely do not vote. I, for one, am glad. Why do I assume that... Because you dare not align yourself with
either a church you disprove of and maybe not even Jesus' Father.

Be sure to note the first one that was from the Ancient Aramaic that your Jesus spoke... also.

Peshitta:
1Let every soul be subject to the authority of the great, for there is no authority that is not from the same God, and those authorities who are from God are under orders. 2Whoever therefore stands against the authority stands against the decrees of God, and these who stand against them shall receive judgment.

AND

New International Version
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

New Living Translation
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

English Standard Version
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Berean Standard Bible
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God.

Berean Literal Bible
Let every soul be subject to the authorities being above him. For there is no authority except by God; but those existing are having been instituted by God.

King James Bible
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

New King James Version
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

New American Standard Bible
Every person is to be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

NASB 1995
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

NASB 1977
Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

Legacy Standard Bible
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist have been appointed by God.

Amplified Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God [granted by His permission and sanction], and those which exist have been put in place by God.

Christian Standard Bible
Let everyone submit to the governing authorities, since there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are instituted by God.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Everyone must submit to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are instituted by God.

American Standard Version
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Let every soul be subject to the authority of the great, for there is no authority that is not from the same God, and those authorities who are from God are under orders.

Contemporary English Version
Obey the rulers who have authority over you. Only God can give authority to anyone, and he puts these rulers in their places of power.

Douay-Rheims Bible
LET every soul be subject to higher powers: for there is no power but from God: and those that are, are ordained of God.

English Revised Version
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Every person should obey the government in power. No government would exist if it hadn't been established by God. The governments which exist have been put in place by God.

Good News Translation
Everyone must obey state authorities, because no authority exists without God's permission, and the existing authorities have been put there by God.

International Standard Version
Every person must be subject to the governing authorities, for no authority exists except by God's permission. The existing authorities have been established by God,

Literal Standard Version
Let every soul be subject to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God,

Majority Standard Bible
Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God.

New American Bible
Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God.

NET Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God's appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God.

New Revised Standard Version
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities; for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God.

New Heart English Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are appointed by God.

Webster's Bible Translation
Let every soul be subject to the higher powers. For there is no power but from God: the powers that are, are ordained by God.

Weymouth New Testament
Let every individual be obedient to those who rule over him; for no one is a ruler except by God's permission, and our present rulers have had their rank and power assigned to them by Him.

World English Bible
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those who exist are ordained by God.

Young's Literal Translation
Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God,

She didn't really answer the question.
Nope... because she does not know...

She is so anti-trinitarian that she cannot even abide any church that would be accepting... and her reason is not
due to The Holy Spirit being part but she relates the trinity with speaking in tongues.

Not that everyone does... as you well know. She cannot grasp that healings and prophesies etc are also involved.

She is just very afraid of tongues.

Good grief.... Do you even read a bible? Ever?

The Father of the only one you acknowledge.... The Father of Jesus said this....

Now I am going to post a list of translations of Romans 13:1..... and I suggest you check your bible to compare.

THERE IS NO ONE MORE POLITICAL... NO PERSON, PASTOR OR PRIEST.... OR CHURCH THAT IS MORE POLITICAL THEN JESUS' FATHER.

I dare not refer to Him other then that way because you will accuse me of claiming a duet if not a trinity.

I am certain you likely do not vote. I, for one, am glad. Why do I assume that... Because you dare not align yourself with
either a church you disprove of and maybe not even Jesus' Father.

Be sure to note the first one that was from the Ancient Aramaic that your Jesus spoke... also.

Peshitta:
1Let every soul be subject to the authority of the great, for there is no authority that is not from the same God, and those authorities who are from God are under orders. 2Whoever therefore stands against the authority stands against the decrees of God, and these who stand against them shall receive judgment.

AND

New International Version
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

New Living Translation
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.

English Standard Version
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible
Let every soul be subject to the authorities being above him. For there is no authority except by God; but those existing are having been instituted by God.

King James Bible
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

New King James Version
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

New American Standard Bible
Every person is to be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

NASB 1995
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

NASB 1977
Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God.

Legacy Standard Bible
Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist have been appointed by God.

Amplified Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God [granted by His permission and sanction], and those which exist have been put in place by God.

Christian Standard Bible
Let everyone submit to the governing authorities, since there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are instituted by God.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Everyone must submit to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are instituted by God.

American Standard Version

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Let every soul be subject to the authority of the great, for there is no authority that is not from the same God, and those authorities who are from God are under orders.

Contemporary English Version
Obey the rulers who have authority over you. Only God can give authority to anyone, and he puts these rulers in their places of power.

Douay-Rheims Bible
LET every soul be subject to higher powers: for there is no power but from God: and those that are, are ordained of God.

English Revised Version

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Every person should obey the government in power. No government would exist if it hadn't been established by God. The governments which exist have been put in place by God.

Good News Translation
Everyone must obey state authorities, because no authority exists without God's permission, and the existing authorities have been put there by God.

International Standard Version
Every person must be subject to the governing authorities, for no authority exists except by God's permission. The existing authorities have been established by God,

Literal Standard Version
Let every soul be subject to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God,

Majority Standard Bible

New American Bible
Let every person be subordinate to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been established by God.

NET Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God's appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God.

New Revised Standard Version
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities; for there is no authority except from God, and those authorities that exist have been instituted by God.

New Heart English Bible
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those that exist are appointed by God.

Webster's Bible Translation
Let every soul be subject to the higher powers. For there is no power but from God: the powers that are, are ordained by God.

Weymouth New Testament
Let every individual be obedient to those who rule over him; for no one is a ruler except by God's permission, and our present rulers have had their rank and power assigned to them by Him.

World English Bible
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher authorities, for there is no authority except from God, and those who exist are ordained by God.

Young's Literal Translation
Let every soul to the higher authorities be subject, for there is no authority except from God, and the authorities existing are appointed by God,
Those verses don't advocate His people being political.

good grief, indeed.

Nope... because she does not know...

She is so anti-trinitarian that she cannot even abide any church that would be accepting... and her reason is not
due to The Holy Spirit being part but she relates the trinity with speaking in tongues.

Not that everyone does... as you well know. She cannot grasp that healings and prophesies etc are also involved.

She is just very afraid of tongues.
so sad.

Because Jesus says His Father is His God and our God.
Concisely stated. Good to see others who can think through the inherently contradictory, idolatrous, 4th century manmade doctrine. :)

I tried to explain to @Rella the 3 most powerful arguments against it. Sadly, she said the debate was over when I presented the 2nd argument. LOL.

The OP question is above my pay grade. I’m content to know that few find the narrow road and rely on Roman’s 2 to question the implied premise of the question.

Back