• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Why are so few saved?

Why are so few saved?

• man’s stubbornness

• lazy soul winners

• God’s hands-off tack a bit

• Some other reason

• I have no clue

• Not all are the elect

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it were not foreign to us .. some would not think God only saves a few.
Some would not think we can lose our salvation.
Some would not think we must tithe.
Some would not think there will be no Rapture...
Some would not think it wrong that only men can be pastors.
Some would not think God can not be a Trinity...

:sneaky: .. need I go on?
No one said Gods word was not foreign from his understanding .Without parable Christ spoke not hiding the understanding of mysteries of the faith of Christ from the lost. . strangers and foreigners, of the gospel

Yes.... we must make major adjustments in our thinking after we are saved.
What are you saved from?
Because God's Word tells us ..

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9
When just saved God's ways and thoughts many times will be foreign to how we used to see things.
Don’t you mean when we are new babes in the spirit?
If not?

I would suspect that who ever is teaching you is appealing to your natural way of seeing things concerning God.
Whoever is teaching me, I’m Born Of The Spirit, so, who would be teaching me by His Spirit?

We need to know in our spirit that we are Born Again, that can only come by divine revelation...

I was Born Of The Spirit 33 yrs ago...

I also ask you again, how do we know God?...how do we know that he exists?

My question is to you, ..who is appealing to your natural way of seeing things concerning God....
..you said..........which means?

You should know that only the Spirit is our teacher....?

Last edited:
What are you saved from?

Don’t you mean when we are new babes in the spirit?

Whoever is teaching me, I’m Born Of The Spirit, so, who would be teaching me by His Spirit?

We need to know in our spirit that we are Born Again, that can only come by divine revelation...

I was Born Of The Spirit 33 yrs ago...

I also ask you again, how do we know God?...how do we know that he exists?

My question is to you, ..who is appealing to your natural way of seeing things concerning God....
..you said..........which means?

You should know that only the Spirit is our teacher....?
Are you Charismatic?

Are you Charismatic?
I am indeed......about the Lord....fills my heart with joy....my spirit is Born Of God’s Living seed.

I don’t follow the Charismatic Movement..I follow the Spirit.

What is the Charismatic movement?​

translateCharismatic movement
audio

ANSWER

The Charismatic movement is an interdenominational Christian renewal movement and is one of the most popular and fastest-growing forces within the Christian world today. The movement traces its roots to 1906, at the Azusa Street mission in Los Angeles, California, a Methodist-sponsored revival. It was there that people claimed to have been “baptized by the Holy Spirit” in the manner recorded in Acts chapter 2 during the celebration of Pentecost. People speaking in tongues and miracles of healing roused people to a spiritual frenzy. The people who attended those meetings spread their enthusiasm throughout the United States, and the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement began.

By the early 1970s, the movement had spread to Europe, and during the 1980s the movement expanded, with a number of new denominations evolving from it. It is not unusual to see its influence in many other denominations such as Baptists, Episcopalians, and Lutherans, as well as non-denominational churches.

Last edited:
I am indeed......about the Lord....fills my heart with joy....my spirit is Born Of God’s Living seed.

I don’t follow the Charismatic Movement..I follow the Spirit.

What is the Charismatic movement?​

translateCharismatic movement
audio

ANSWER

The Charismatic movement is an interdenominational Christian renewal movement and is one of the most popular and fastest-growing forces within the Christian world today. The movement traces its roots to 1906, at the Azusa Street mission in Los Angeles, California, a Methodist-sponsored revival. It was there that people claimed to have been “baptized by the Holy Spirit” in the manner recorded in Acts chapter 2 during the celebration of Pentecost. People speaking in tongues and miracles of healing roused people to a spiritual frenzy. The people who attended those meetings spread their enthusiasm throughout the United States, and the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement began.

By the early 1970s, the movement had spread to Europe, and during the 1980s the movement expanded, with a number of new denominations evolving from it. It is not unusual to see its influence in many other denominations such as Baptists, Episcopalians, and Lutherans, as well as non-denominational churches.
I would offer the same kind of group that made Jesus into a circus seal. not understanding spiritual things as gifts are unseen eternal

They would in effect say.. . . Do a work provide a miracle then when we see it with our own eyes .Then we might believe for 5 minutes .

John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

Jesus given words from our Holy Father said to the sign and wonder seeker Nicodemus . Marvel not but rather believe God not seen who works in all the sons of God, Christians.

Satan the king of lying sign to wonder after (his only voice) would have mankind believe marveling, wondering is prophesying.

Jesus said its a evil generation that looks to a signs t wonder after before they beleive (exercise faith)

Prophecy the perfect is sealed with 7 seals till the end of time under the Sun .

No signs to wonder after.

If it were not foreign to us .. some would not think God only saves a few.
Some would not think we can lose our salvation.
Some would not think we must tithe.
Some would not think there will be no Rapture...
Some would not think it wrong that only men can be pastors.
Some would not think God can not be a Trinity...

:sneaky: .. need I go on?

Yes thanks

God saves as many as the Father has given power to come. He calls it few .(one third .333)

Three as a metaphor is used throughout scripture represents the end of a matter, the end of the showtime. On day three seeing pride in the heart of Lucifer His glory departed and set up the witness of two (.666) Sun and Moon .

One third (.333) is fewer than two thirds (.666) is the number of unredeemed mankind .

One example. The first two calls (.666) the word of the Lord yet revealed unto Samael the third (.333) the end of the matter.

1 Samuel 3:7-9King James Version Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord, neither was the word of the Lord yet revealed unto him. And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child. Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

2 Kings 1:13 And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight

Two times in Mathew 4 the spirit of error gave a false vision to the weakened Jesus, the Son of man . Three times the Father gave him the answer as it is written (sola scriptura) Struck him out

It would seem removing the .333 the few recognized by green trees (believers) Before the destroying the (.666)

Revelation8: 7-8 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

The dynamic dual .

As always....

Those who can be hypnotized (not all can be) and motivated in their emotions, will always come up with some kind of understanding that gets their dopamine levels up.

It's addictive. And unreasonable in the face of sound interpretation.

Back