• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

What will the natural man do with the gospel?

Grace, I have no clue what you are referencing~give me the quote wherein you think this.
Jesus says His Father is the only true God yet you guys spread to the world that triune god is God.

You guys have no respect for His word.

Jesus says His Father is the only true God yet you guys spread to the world that triune god is God.

Grace, are you saying that Jesus Christ is not the true God?

Is this what you are hinting at? Give me scriptures for what you are attempting to say.

Not a salvation issue. More of how can we hear God and seek His approval as he lovingly commands us to.

Can' t deny the simplicity of the gospel. God breathed on dying flesh. . .new born again spirit life

Its easy to get confused when it come to things of faith (Christ in us) The unseen eternal things of God . The Bible is writen that way .that wa we can search as for silver or gold and maybe find a pearl of great price . without parables the signified language of God Christ spoke not Again when first studying it can get a little scary many 🤯 Whaaaaat??And we have the rest of our lives to learn

The temporal things seen the historical must be compared to the invisible if we desire to understand the eternal things not seen

Our Father Christ the head has given us the 20/20 mixing prescription in 2 Corinthians 4:18

Two different kinds of families . Satan would make it all one in the same dying mankind..

Dying mankind a earthly father (visible ) DNA

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven

The born again family our heavenly Abba .They hear and obey call no man there father upon the earth

Jesus our brother in the Lord prophesied

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
It is the manner of spirit that must be decided on . Not after what the eyes see the temporal dying it must be mixed with the unseen eternal or no gospel rest in our works

Grace, are you saying that Jesus Christ is not the true God?
Jesus is the Son of God, not God.

Why do you want to correct what He says?

Isn't He your Lord????????????

Jesus is the Son of God, not God.

Why do you want to correct what He says?

Isn't He your Lord????????????
Now you have showed your heresy!

Have you never read so much has this:

1st John 5:20​

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”

If you do not have the Godhead doctrine correct, then you are an antichrist and a enemy of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the only God man shall ever see, for his Father is a Spirit that dwells in eternity, always has, always will.

Paul said it this way:

Romans 9:5​

“Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.”

If you desire to debate this subject, I will, but you will lose this battle.

Now you have showed your heresy!
I don't debate with false god worshippers about spirituality or Jesus' gospel.

they don't even respect what Jesus says.

another checkmate, friend.

I don't debate
Probably a wise choice for you~the Pharisees stay away from asking Jesus any questions, since they could not answer simple one.
false god worshippers about spirituality
You have no clue JW!

or Jesus' gospel
Miss JW, your gospel is another gospel, and you are following another jesus, being led by another spirit which is not of God!

2 Corinthians 11:4

“For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.”
they don't even respect what Jesus says.
No, we do not follow your jesus, your gospel, which is from the bottomless pit, where your king lives.

Will you quote John 1:1 from your bible, for all to see?

Probably a wise choice for you~the Pharisees stay away from asking Jesus any questions, since they could not answer simple one.
Pharisees stayed away from Jesus becasue they hated Jesus' noble teachings just like the triune god worshipping professed believers.

Pharisees stayed away from Jesus becasue they hated Jesus' noble teachings just like the triune god worshipping professed believers.
Do you mean folks like Paul?

2nd Corinthians 13:14​

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Do you mean folks like Paul?

2nd Corinthians 13:14​

“The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
You read Paul's ward to suit your worldly way of living.

You read Paul's ward to suit your worldly way of living.
First, how do you know how I live my life? You know that by me quoting scriptures without even giving a comment on them~interesting.

I teach the biblical doctrine of the trinity according to each respective work in the redemption of God's elect.

I teach that there is one God manifest in three persons, only according to each work in the salvation of God's elect. We will only see ONE GOD~we do not teach that there were three person in the trinity BEFORE Christ was born, before then there was only God, period. We teach the incarnate sonship, not that Jesus was eternally begotten before all worlds, that is the heresy of RCC/EOC. But your heresy is more serious than even their teachings.

Your system teaches that Jesus was a god, not the eternal I AM THAT I AM~we teach that Jesus was the Alpha and the Omega in his Divine person~the first and the last.....which in his Divine nature spoke the world into existence.

We separate his Divinity from his humanity, you just accept his humanity, nothing more. You will be found sadly mistaken in that day.

Back