• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

The worship of Jesus until January 1, 1954

Its when the truth they teach is found currently.

So I just have to wait less than 5 months until 2024 to get the really new truth and not depend on the old truth of 2023.

Got it.

So I just have to wait less than 5 months until 2024 to get the really new truth and not depend on the old truth of 2023.

Got it.
I will pray you recognize truth.

That appears now, or the more updated version in 2024.
2025 would be even better, right?
One doesn't have a choice but to believe the teachers Jesus is with-Luke 10:16--if one rejects what they teach, its the same as rejecting Jesus and God. And at the proper time( Matt 24:45)truth gets revealed when God wills it known.

One doesn't have a choice but to believe the teachers Jesus is with-Luke 10:16--if one rejects what they teach, its the same as rejecting Jesus and God. And at the proper time( Matt 24:45)truth gets revealed when God wills it known.

The teachers Jesus is with would not keep making updated version to truth where they continually contradict themselves the previous year or years earlier.

The teachers Jesus is with would not keep making updated version to truth where they continually contradict themselves the previous year or years earlier.
At the proper time--proves you wrong.( Matt 24:45)
I cant get back in to Berean apologetics( my phone isn't hooked up on internet, and never will be, thus i cannot take the app)

There is no proper time to contradict oneself.
If God hasn't revealed a truth until the proper time, none on earth know it and ALL teach error on that matter. Its only revealed through the ones who have Jesus, they then make correction in front of all creation.

If God hasn't revealed a truth until the proper time, none on earth know it and ALL teach error on that matter.

But that doesn't mean He will reveal a lie beforehand.

If God hasn't revealed a truth until the proper time, none on earth know it and ALL teach error on that matter. Its only revealed through the ones who have Jesus, they then make correction in front of all creation.
"The ones who have Jesus": That would be who—you, and not your debate opponent?

Job 12:2

But that doesn't mean He will reveal a lie beforehand.
They are errors not lies. Anyone who loves God and seeks his truth do not lie, they make errors until the proper time. And those make correction in front of all creation, proving truth has more value than what men's hearts think.

"The ones who have Jesus": That would be who—you, and not your debate opponent?

Job 12:2
Matt 24:45 is who truth is revealed through. the teachers who have Jesus. Some learn from them. Most wont. Jesus said his followers would be hated because the world hated him first.

They are errors not lies. Anyone who loves God and seeks his truth do not lie, they make errors until the proper time. And those make correction in front of all creation, proving truth has more value than what men's hearts think.
They have no idea how much they lie. They don't even know when they lie on purpose. Who can know the heart, but God himself? Don't know whether to pray that God does, or does not, show you the corruption still at work in "the old man".

Matt 24:45 is who truth is revealed through. the teachers who have Jesus. Some learn from them. Most wont. Jesus said his followers would be hated because the world hated him first.
I guess that's a "yes"? Did you look up the reference? Job 12:2 Look at it again.

They are lies when the errors keep getting repeated as if they were truth.
Not wise calling Matt 24:45 liars-especially its the same as calling Jesus and God liars-Luke 10:16--but its what those in darkness accomplish.

They have no idea how much they lie. They don't even know when they lie on purpose. Who can know the heart, but God himself? Don't know whether to pray that God does, or does not, show you the corruption still at work in "the old man".
Everyone knows when they are lying.

Back