• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus is the Almighty and He is omniscient

You said....."Jesus has a God thus cannot be God".
Jesus who is God, the second of the trinitarian Godhead took the form of a man during His incarnation.
We read about that in John 1:14 as well as Phil 2:7.....This is called the kenosis. It is where Christ Jesus who is equal to and in the form of God... emptied Himself and became subservient to the Father.

While in this subservient role....as a man...Jesus could easily claim the Father is His God. It's who Jesus prayed to, it's through whom Jesus learned from, it's who through Jesus worked, It's who Jesus glorified....and so on.

During the kenosis Jesus gave up the glory He had with the Father....asking in a prayer....John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed......Phil 2:9-11 shows that restoration.

So, yes, Jesus can be God and have a God.
When is Jesus God? Here before earth the bible teaches Jesus has a God( Psalm 45:7) On earth Jesus has a God( John 20:17,, Back in heaven Jesus has a God( Rev 3:12) So WHEN is Jesus God?

When is Jesus God? Here before earth the bible teaches Jesus has a God( Psalm 45:7) On earth Jesus has a God( John 20:17,, Back in heaven Jesus has a God( Rev 3:12) So WHEN is Jesus God?
I would offer many mistake the word Christ( anointing teacher Holy Spirit) and how it is used .Many attribute it to the temporal dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus and not the invisible head Christ.

Christ gives the food in which the disciples at first knew not of, the daily bread .or hidden manna . Hear the will of the father and finish it according to the power of the father.

A work of his faith or labor of Love it did work in Jesus the Son of man just as he works in us .. .to "both" (the gospel key) give us his understanding and empower us to do it to his good pleasure

John 4:34Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Some did know the infallible teacher Christ that worked in the Son of man, Jesus .But that one time promised demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation .The six days he did work is. . . . . over

2 Corinthian 5: 16-17 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

I would offer many mistake the word Christ( anointing teacher Holy Spirit) and how it is used .Many attribute it to the temporal dying flesh of the Son of man Jesus and not the invisible head Christ.

Christ gives the food in which the disciples at first knew not of, the daily bread .or hidden manna . Hear the will of the father and finish it according to the power of the father.

A work of his faith or labor of Love it did work in Jesus the Son of man just as he works in us .. .to "both" (the gospel key) give us his understanding and empower us to do it to his good pleasure

John 4:34Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Some did know the infallible teacher Christ that worked in the Son of man, Jesus .But that one time promised demonstration of the lamb slain from the foundation .The six days he did work is. . . . . over

2 Corinthian 5: 16-17 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
You didn't answer my question.

Jeus was always God and will always be God.

For some reason you anti-trintites seem to forget the kenosis. Some of yu even deny the kenosis.

Jeus was always God and will always be God.

For some reason you anti-trintites seem to forget the kenosis. Some of yu even deny the kenosis.
That means Jesus would have already been king if you are right. That means Jesus already had all authority in heaven and on earth and was already judge, yet the bible teaches, He was appointed to a kingship-Dan 7:13-15) And that God gave him all authority in heaven( Matt 28:18) and on earth and the judging.(John 5:27) And that God did all the powerful works through Jesus(Acts 2:22)--And at the end of the 1000 year reign as king=1Cor 15:24-28) Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)----= forever--Do you actually think God is in subjection to any?

That means Jesus would have already been king if you are right. That means Jesus already had all authority in heaven and on earth and was already judge, yet the bible teaches, He was appointed to a kingship-Dan 7:13-15) And that God gave him all authority in heaven( Matt 28:18) and on earth and the judging.(John 5:27) And that God did all the powerful works through Jesus(Acts 2:22)--And at the end of the 1000 year reign as king=1Cor 15:24-28) Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself)----= forever--Do you actually think God is in subjection to any?
"And that God gave him all authority in heaven"...strange way of putting it considering Jesus is God.

When did Jesus become God?
Why would you think the Son of man Jesus born of woman indwelled by the father Christ. . was God . God is not an man and neither is there any infalible fleshly interpreter set between God and man . (daysman)

Why s it seems do you want God to be dying mankind .

Why can you not accept the fact that God is invisible?

"And that God gave him all authority in heaven"...strange way of putting it considering Jesus is God
Yes, the study kind of strange in order to find the spiritual (unseen ) understanding

Study the meaning of powerless. Dead in trespasses and sin caring out the appoint to die once .

Yoked with Christ the invisible head our daily sufferings is made lighter. . . .with a promise beyond the grave of a new incorruptible body

When a person accredits eternal power of God to the dead fallen mankind and not eternal God not seen. You can know the devil is busy .

His goal of deceiving the whole world That eternal God is a Jewish man as King of kings.

The power of the father It began before the birth of Jesus dying mankind in the garden of Eden. "look at my beauty as the god of this world and live forever"

God pouring out His Holy Spirit of dying flesh and blood .Freely giving his born children His power that works in us (son of God) to both give us ears and power to perform it the glory of his unseen Holy presence .

He gives all of his born again children the power to both believe and do the work of the father. The kind of food the disciples knew not of at first. Hid in parables

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Job 26:1-3King James Version26 But Job answered and said, How hast thou helped him that is without power? how savest thou the arm that hath no strength? How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is?

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things (not visible) of him from the creation (let there be and it was God alone good.) of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made,(dying mankind) even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

"And that God gave him all authority in heaven"...strange way of putting it considering Jesus is God.
Matt 28:18-the words of Jesus= Jesus approached and spoke to them saying, All authority has been given me in heaven and on earth.
You are being mislead.

John 1 and Phil 2.

Both show that Jesus who is God came in the flesh........Then again you already knew that. Right?

What I do know is for some reason you are still trying to make eternal God (the faithful Creator) into a creation, dying mankind ?

That is clearly a wile of the evil one who needs dying flesh to deceive mankind. Which without dying flesh Satan the god of this world has no voice. That kind of deception is show working in action

Below Satan the spirt of lies working in Peter as false apostle false teacher rebuking the unseen head Chridt and forbiding the Son of man jesu from displating the power of the father. Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the son of man (dying mankind) h

Mathew 16:22-23 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Very humbling that eternal God would stoop so low

Philippians 2:7 But stripped Himself [of all privileges and [a]rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being. And after He had appeared in human form, (Did not become human form ) He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has [b]freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, far from thee,\

If the "Watchtower" says anything, it can be considered as meaningless garbage from a false religious cult.
Simple as that.
What an unintelligent statement. I have studied religions, history on God matters and every utterance from God since 1961--Its 100% fact, in every translation on Gods earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. How does one get by that fact? Here is how--They don't know what Jesus teaches= sad.

What an unintelligent statement. I have studied religions, history on God matters and every utterance from God since 1961--Its 100% fact, in every translation on Gods earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. How does one get by that fact? Here is how--They don't know what Jesus teaches= sad.
One has to womder how one got saved believing in their false Christ before Charlie Russel came along and straightened thing out. But then again Joey Smith is the one who really figured things out.

One has to womder how one got saved believing in their false Christ before Charlie Russel came along and straightened thing out. But then again Joey Smith is the one who really figured things out.
They didn't get saved-They all paid in full the wages of sin= death and are acquitted of all sin( Rom 6:7)-they get an opportunity in Gods kingdom to learn and apply Gods will. Its the reason satan gets loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith after learning. Otherwise why would God let him back out? The ones brought through the trib and Armageddon had their faith tested and passed already.

They didn't get saved-They all paid in full the wages of sin= death and are acquitted of all sin( Rom 6:7)-they get an opportunity in Gods kingdom to learn and apply Gods will. Its the reason satan gets loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones faith after learning. Otherwise why would God let him back out? The ones brought through the trib and Armageddon had their faith tested and passed already.

And will they receive new incorruptible bodies (not rebuilt or reconditioned as in reincarnation)

But neither male nor female, Jew nor gentile called the Christian bride named after her husband Christ.

No procreating in the new order mankind does not grow old and die

There will be no kingdom of God on this corrupted creation sentenced to die. We do not know Christ after any rudiment of this world He cant be found with a microscope or discovered by a telescope .

Back