• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus is the Almighty and He is omniscient

He spoke to Jesus because he could see him. It says nothing about a prayer.
How can we see a invisible eternal God .

Who in the world would desire to see a invisible God ?.

Is there a reason to make Christ the invisible head after a image in a likeness of men ?

A Spirit does not have flesh and bones ?

Fred you don't know crap about what the JW,s teach. You twist anything to try to fit what you believe. That is NOT the JW view.
Its easy to see those who serve doctrines of men (elders)

Matthew 15:9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men

.Mark 7:7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Colossians 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men

Fred you don't know crap about what the JW,s teach. You twist anything to try to fit what you believe. That is NOT the JW view.

And then you totally dodged explaining what their view is. The reason why you dodged is because your ridiculous stercoraceous heresy has once again been refuted.

He spoke to Jesus because he could see him. It says nothing about a prayer.
Stephen must have yelled real loud...or used an early bullhorn....for Jesus to hear him.

What makes God invisible?
He is a Spirit .A Spirit has not flesh and bone . . .( rudiments of this world)

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Why desire to make him visible?

Stephen must have yelled real loud...or used an early bullhorn....for Jesus to hear him.

No cherry picking the whole context of the chapter. .

Its a Catholic favorite verse thinking it proves we can follow after the oral traditons of dying mankind making the living abiding word without effect.

Christ who worked in Stephen as he did with all (apostles) just as previously with the other 11 when he breathed on them the loving abiding word. The same (God breathed gospel) was heard by Thomas. Christ working in Thomas moved him to confess just as the other 11. .

No glory in respect to dying flesh and blood

Christ the invisible head remains without form.

The dying flesh of mankind profits for zero . His living word is Spirit as in Spirit life .Nothing from dying flesh and blood. . it returns to the field of clay .

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

John 20 : 19-23 On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews,[ Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has (powerfully ) sent me eternal) even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, (the loving commandment) “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld.”

John 20: 24-28 Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen (the work of) the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.” Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, (No faith coming from Christ the invisible head ) but believe.(exercise faith) ”Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

No blessing by looking at the dying temporal historical . It must be mixed with faith (the unseen) eternal things of God

Christ who worked in Stephen as he did with all (apostles) just as previously with the other 11 when he breathed on them the loving abiding word. The same (God breathed gospel) was heard by Thomas. Christ working in Thomas moved him to confess just as the other 11.
Is this not a reference to the Holy Spirit?

Its easy to see those who serve doctrines of men (elders)

Matthew 15:9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men

.Mark 7:7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Colossians 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men
Jesus told his followers basically they better listen to his appointed teachers, the same as it would be listening to Jesus and God. and the opposite, if one rejects what those teachers teach they are rejecting Jesus and God as well-Luke 10:16)-- So Jesus was referring to the fakes. 99% of all religion claiming to be christian are fakes.

No cherry picking the whole context of the chapter. .

Its a Catholic favorite verse thinking it proves we can follow after the oral traditons of dying mankind making the living abiding word without effect.

Christ who worked in Stephen as he did with all (apostles) just as previously with the other 11 when he breathed on them the loving abiding word. The same (God breathed gospel) was heard by Thomas. Christ working in Thomas moved him to confess just as the other 11. .

No glory in respect to dying flesh and blood

Christ the invisible head remains without form.

The dying flesh of mankind profits for zero . His living word is Spirit as in Spirit life .Nothing from dying flesh and blood. . it returns to the field of clay .

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

John 20 : 19-23 On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews,[ Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has (powerfully ) sent me eternal) even so I am sending you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, (the loving commandment) “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld.”

John 20: 24-28 Now Thomas, one of the twelve, called the Twin, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen (the work of) the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.” Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, (No faith coming from Christ the invisible head ) but believe.(exercise faith) ”Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

No blessing by looking at the dying temporal historical . It must be mixed with faith (the unseen) eternal things of God
Every Israelite of that religion knew Jesus has a God,( Psalm 45:7) They know 100% God does not have a God, thus Thomas did not call Jesus God,( He must have looked to heaven when saying my God, its the only explanation. No Israelite ever gave worship to one who has a God as trinity translations have erred in showing they did.=Catholicism error translating to fit false council teachings. Trinity translations are erred and altered. They contradict Jesus to the core.

Thomas did not call Jesus God,( He must have looked to heaven when saying my God, its the only explanation
Thomas MUST have looked to heaven? I've read the verse many times...and that's not there.
What's next??? You'll be saying Thomas texted his friends and said..OMG!...I just touched Jesus!!!

Thomas MUST have looked to heaven? I've read the verse many times...and that's not there.
What's next??? You'll be saying Thomas texted his friends and said..OMG!...I just touched Jesus!!!
I know its not there. But EVERY Israelite knew 100% Jesus has a God thus cannot be God. So when one sees bible FACT, its the only conclusion available. The darkness cannot see light because they do not know what the bible clearly teaches.

Every Israelite of that religion knew Jesus has a God,( Psalm 45:7) They know 100% God does not have a God, thus Thomas did not call Jesus God,( He must have looked to heaven when saying my God, its the only explanation. No Israelite ever gave worship to one who has a God as trinity translations have erred in showing they did.=Catholicism error translating to fit false council teachings. Trinity translations are erred and altered. They contradict Jesus to the core.

Like in all cases change the meaning of one word "it" can change all the commandments. In that way the word apostle and prophet have been destroyed

You could call it spiritual plagiarism violating the first commandment

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word (singular) which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it,(singular) that ye may keep the commandments (plural) of the Lord your God which I command you.

It should be the first thing taught to a new believer. .do not change the meaning of the word apostle.

Many misunderstand the purpose of Jesus, the apostle/ prophet. They bring the thoughts of God the one author of scripture

When Jesus spoke, he spoke the words confessing the word of God. Thomas another apostle prophet hearing the word given to Jesus confessed the father was working in him to both hear and do the good will of the Father. Our invisible head is of one mind and does whatsoever his soul please. . .Emanuel works out salvation in us.

It's the kind of food the disciples knew not of until they learned how to rightfully divide the parables which without Christ (not the Son of man Jesus and other apostles spoke not

John 4:33-35King James Versio33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

The key gets understand how to rightly divide parable as prophecy. They teach us how to walk after the unseen eternal things.

I know its not there. But EVERY Israelite knew 100% Jesus has a God thus cannot be God. So when one sees bible FACT, its the only conclusion available. The darkness cannot see light because they do not know what the bible clearly teaches.
You said....."Jesus has a God thus cannot be God".
Jesus who is God, the second of the trinitarian Godhead took the form of a man during His incarnation.
We read about that in John 1:14 as well as Phil 2:7.....This is called the kenosis. It is where Christ Jesus who is equal to and in the form of God... emptied Himself and became subservient to the Father.

While in this subservient role....as a man...Jesus could easily claim the Father is His God. It's who Jesus prayed to, it's through whom Jesus learned from, it's who through Jesus worked, It's who Jesus glorified....and so on.

During the kenosis Jesus gave up the glory He had with the Father....asking in a prayer....John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed......Phil 2:9-11 shows that restoration.

So, yes, Jesus can be God and have a God.

...leave it to Keiw1 to add his own words to it.

Keiw1 needs to understand the kenosis.​

1st John 4:2 applies to Keiw1.... 2By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and which is already in the world at this time.

Keiw1 wants to tell us Jesus is not God come in the flesh....which makes him responding in the spirit of the anti-christ.

A man must be born again from above marvel or wonder not but rather believe
You said....."Jesus has a God thus cannot be God".
Jesus who is God, the second of the trinitarian Godhead took the form of a man during His incarnation.
We read about that in John 1:14 as well as Phil 2:7.....This is called the kenosis. It is where Christ Jesus who is equal to and in the form of God... emptied Himself and became subservient to the Father.
The dynamic dual two gods. . the Elohim in Genesis 1:26

Two is the one witness God has spoken The "let there be" and "it was good" .Law of faith

They called Jesus the Son of man a blasphemer a mere man claiming to be a god. Jesus would never blaspheme the the invisible head Christ.

John 10:34-36King James Version34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

In that way we are to have no gods before our invisible head Christ

The first commandment (don't think you are the God ). Charles Mansion

Last edited:
Back