• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The external and internal call.

And what makes you so sure you know what the bible teaches, but so many others do not.
I do not think any such thing, have never posted any such thing, and when others put that on me that is a problem in their thinking, not mine. It also makes the posts about the posts and hope was expressed that would not happen.
Ok, I will move on. I feel you have the need to be right. Fine with me.
This post proves otherwise.
If I do mention Hebrews 6, you do not have to comment.
Gaslighting is deplorable and does not move the conversation forward.

Tell us all what it is in Post 100 that 1) has anything specific to do with the external and internal call and 2) moves the conversation forward op-relevantly. Explain it to me. Assume I do not know what the Bible teaches and everyone else does, and explain to me the op-relevant content of Post 100 in a manner that moves the discussion of this op forward.

Or don't.

Instead, post something op-relevant related to anything I've posted other than Hebrews 6 and move the discussion and move the discussion forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not think any such thing, have never posted any such thing, and when others put that on me that is a problem in their thinking, not mine. It also makes the posts about the posts and hope was expressed that would not happen.

This post proves otherwise.

Gaslighting is deplorable and does not move the conversation forward.

Tell us all what it is in Post 100 that 1) has anything specific to do with the external and internal call and 2) moves the conversation forward op-relevantly. Explain it to me. Assume I do not know what the Bible teaches and everyone else does, and explain to me the op-relevant content of Post 100 in a manner that moves the discussion of this op forward.

Or don't.

Instead, post something op-relevant related to anything I've posted other than Hebrews 6 and move the discussion and move the discussion forward.
:sneaky:

Okay. Let's move on.

Let me just say, speak for yourself. Not others. You said,
Tell us all what it is in Post 100 that
Don't you mean you?

And why do I have to assume you don't know what the bible says? It's not all about you.

Will you stop now?

Let me just say, speak for yourself. Not others. You said,

Don't you mean you?

And why do I have to assume you don't know what the bible says? It's not all about you.
How is Post 105 op-relevant? How does it move the discussion of the op's topic forward?

No, I do not mean me. This is a public forum filled with posters who may be lurking this thread with an interested in the participants views.
Will you stop now?
Stop what? Stop asking you to post something op-relevant addressing the many diverse things contained in the thread? Sure.

4 For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. Hebrews 6.

It is good to know those whom God calls internally and has freely given faith and holiness to, He likewise keeps with such great care, that it is impossible for any true believer to totally and finally fall away from that faith and holiness once it has begun, and thereby forfeit the salvation appointed for him.
But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thess 3:3.

By grace, God keeps those He redeemed, regenerated, and sanctified. Though we are weak and prone to fall away, by "internally" the most powerful efficacy of His Spirit.

Therefore, you shall keep the commandments of the Lord your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. Deut 8:6.

Unlike those in Heb 6 who are called externally.

Back