• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

The bloodless covenant of Jews-only messiah

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

The new Jews of the covenant are the inward Jews circumcizsed by the Spirit of Christ.

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

The heathen justified with Abraham through faith in the blood of the covenant.

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

The promised seed of the Abrahamic covenant is Christ, and the new children of father Abraham are them born of Christ by faith and walking as Abraham.

These "strangers" were the beginning of "proselytes." Gentile, non-Hebrew proselytes. And although aligned with Israel and "taking hold of the Law" they knew they were not in covenant because the covenant is with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham or from his loins.
You add to the text of Scripture things that are not there. Gentile propaganda.
Continue with your word games. By preaching your Jews' only covenant, I have learned more exactly how Gentiles were also made children of the old covenant as well as the new.

Thanks.

IN the OT, the Gentile strangers laid hold of the covenant by being circumcised with the children of Israel, beginning with Abraham, kept the passover and Sabbath of the covenant, made burnt offerings with blood of the covenant accepted by the Lord upon His altar.

In the NT, Gentile and Jewish believers alike are the NT Jews with circumcision of Christ. They are the promised seed in Christ, and children of Abraham by faith and walk. They are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant of the Lamb. They are justified in the covenant of Christ by faith. They are the elect with calling and election of God.

The natural seed of man is not the seed of promise, which Christ, and the flesh of man profits nothing with the new covenant of the risen God of Israel.

Continue with your word games. By preaching your Jews' only covenant, I have learned more exactly how Gentiles were also made children of the old covenant as well as the new.

Thanks.
Then show me in the Law, Psalms, and Prophets God's covenant with Gentiles.
Psst...there is NONE.

IN the OT, the Gentile strangers laid hold of the covenant by being circumcised with the children of Israel, beginning with Abraham, kept the passover and Sabbath of the covenant, made burnt offerings with blood of the covenant accepted by the Lord upon His altar.
These were called proselytes. But they are not in the Abrahamic Covenant because the Scripture is clear it is between God, Abraham, and Abraham's seed. God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
In the NT, Gentile and Jewish believers alike are the NT Jews with circumcision of Christ. They are the promised seed in Christ, and children of Abraham by faith and walk. They are sprinkled with the blood of the covenant of the Lamb.
Take that nonsense to Israel and they'll laugh at you. Even proselytes KNEW they enjoyed the blessings of Abraham but were NOT in covenant with Abraham because they can read the text that says "And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17:7.

There is no mention of Gentiles, or proselytes.
They are justified in the covenant of Christ by faith. They are the elect with calling and election of God.
Gentile church heresy.
The natural seed of man is not the seed of promise, which Christ, and the flesh of man profits nothing with the new covenant of the risen God of Israel.
Confusion.

The natural seed of Abraham (Christ) IS the seed of promise.

I'm still waiting for you to show me in the Hebrew Scriptures God making covenant with Gentiles.
Boy, you are so deeply entrenched in Constantinian Gentile heresy you can't escape. Wow.

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Gentiles now made the circumcision of God, and no more strangers to the commonwealth of Israel and covenant of promise, but now made nigh by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Them that have the blood of the covenant, have the covenant.

These were called proselytes.
Gentiles laying hold of the circumcision, sabbath, law, and blood of the covenant.

Take that nonsense to Israel and they'll laugh at you.
I wouldn't do that with an unbelieving Jew. What would be the point? It would just provoke a fight, the same as when they had Jesus crucified for it.

I'll go on showing more of the Bible with Gentiles in the old and New Testament becoming commonwealth of Israel, people of the Lord, children of Abraham by faith and by blood.

Unless you come up with something new, then I'll take a pass with your mantra.

Gentiles laying hold of the circumcision, sabbath, law, and blood of the covenant.

I wouldn't do that with an unbelieving Jew. What would be the point? It would just provoke a fight, the same as when they had Jesus crucified for it.

I'll go on showing more of the Bible with Gentiles in the old and New Testament becoming commonwealth of Israel, people of the Lord, children of Abraham by faith and by blood.

Unless you come up with something new, then I'll take a pass with your mantra.
To be in the commonwealth of Israel meant to be a citizen and has nothing to do with their covenants.
God said His covenant is with Abraham and his seed and Gentiles do not come from his seed.
The middle wall partition separated Jews from unclean Gentiles. That's why God put it in place through command in the Law. God makes no covenant with Gentiles and He even commands Israel to NOT make covenant with Gentiles.
God makes no covenant with Gentiles and God commands His people Israel to never make covenant with Gentiles. As Israel begins migrating into their Promised Land God says about the Gentiles living in the Land God is about to give Israel His Chosen:

27 I will send my fear before thee and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
28 And I will send hornets before thee, which shall drive out the Hivite, the Canaanite, and the Hittite, from before thee.
29 I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.
30 By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
31 And I will set thy bounds from the Red sea even unto the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert unto the river: for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand; and thou shalt drive them out before thee.
32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. 3
3 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.
Exodus 23:27–33.

When God sits on His throne and the Jews occupy their Promised Land, God Himself is going to cleanse the land of all Gentiles. The Promised Land will be ALL ISRAEL'S to enjoy forever. (Zech. 14.)

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Gentiles now made the circumcision of God, and no more strangers to the commonwealth of Israel and covenant of promise, but now made nigh by the blood of Jesus Christ.
One statement by Saul does not a covenant make.
The bottom line is: When Yehovah made His Covenant with Abraham He did not include Gentiles. To God Gentiles were unclean, especially since Gentiles are ceremonially unclean not being circumcised nor included in covenant. IF they were included there would be no Gentiles as EVERY Gentile male would be circumcised.
To claim that Gentiles are also along with the Hebrews included in the Abrahamic Covenant is to teach Universalism. If God never made covenant with Gentiles (and this is identified by intent and terminology: "Behold, my covenant is with me and thee" and actual terminology of covenant such as the word "covenant" in declarative form as it is in the Noahic and Abrahamic Covenant. Saul is not saying Gentiles are included in Yehovah's covenant with Abraham, he's saying they would enjoy the BLESSINGS of the covenant.
It also violates Scripture that says God is giving Abraham and his seed a Promised Land for their own as described in Deuteronomy 34:

And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,
2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,
3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.
4 And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither. Dt 34:1–4.

Interesting thing: Constantinian Gentile Christians say and teach God abolished God's covenants with Abraham and his seed and then turn to say using vague statements by Saul that Gentiles are in covenant with Abraham and his seed. Talk about being double minded!
God caused a separation between His people (Hebrews/Jews) and Gentiles (non-covenant.) Throughout Scripture God makes definitive distinction between Hebrews/Jews and say, UNCIRCUMCISED Philistines (Gentiles), as is what David said to Goliath. IF God did include Gentiles in any covenant, then from Abraham to Moses, Gentile males would be circumcised and there would be no Gentiles at all for it is circumcision and covenant that separates God's holy people Israel from unclean Gentiles. Throughout Scripture there exists Gentiles (non-Hebrew/Jew) opposed and enemies of Israel (Hebrews). There would be no middle wall partition as there would be no Gentiles to separate from God's covenant people Israel.
Not only that besides there being no Gentiles in existence but that Gentiles would also populate the Promised Land and given the size of the Promised Land they wouldn't fit.
Another thing is when God sits on His throne, He personally will cleanse Gentiles from off the Promised Land as declared in Zechariah 14.
Gentiles have no covenant with Yahweh to speak of. They are considered unclean by God that God commands Israel to NEVER make any covenants with the unclean and non-covenant Gentiles:

32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. Ex 23:32.

"Them" identified in the passage as Gentiles.

It is so deceiving for Gentiles to teach Yahweh "abolished" the covenants at the cross and then turn to use New Covenant passages in Saul's letters as proof of being in covenant because they are born-again.
Just a great big lie. Delusional. But God did say He was going to send Gentiles and Gentile Christians a "strong delusion" to believe a lie
Them that have the blood of the covenant, have the covenant.
If you as Gentile are claiming to be in Yahweh's progressive covenants, why aren't you circumcised and obeying God's covenant Law. Israel is doing it, even today.
Yahweh's covenants require you to observe the sabbath day throughout your generations.
So, what tribe are you because Jacob had twelve sons to which the Isaacian Covenant passed on to them through Jacob.

Why do I continue with such heretical and subversive Gentile-Yahweh covenant talk? The whole discussion has no merit. None. So, Gentile, obey the Law of God. You claim to be in covenant but refuse to OBEY covenant. What's up with that? LOL.

Last edited:
When God sits on His throne and the Jews occupy their Promised Land,
As I said long ago, this is the only covenant God ever made with Abraham exclusive to his natural seed. The land the Almighty God personally promised to Abraham, will indeed be given to him in full at the Lord's return. Inherent within the promise will be natural seed of Abraham remaining on earth at that time.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:

The sheep left of the nations judged fit to enter into His righteous Millennium kingdom, will be both Jews and Gentiles, and all the Jewish sheep inherit and divide the land by tribes with resurrected Abraham.

God Himself is going to cleanse the land of all Gentiles. The Promised Land will be ALL ISRAEL'S to enjoy forever. (Zech. 14.)
The Lord Himself will cleanse all nations of goats, whether Jew or Gentile.

Last edited:
To be in the commonwealth of Israel meant to be a citizen and has nothing to do with their covenants.
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
And neither do the covenants of promise have anything to do with the covenants.

I didn't think it could get any worse, when saying laying on the covenant, is not having the covenant. But now, it just keeps going deeper and deeper. The ditch to cover ones unrepented sinning may be bottomless indeed.

As I've said you can dissect any part of Israel from the covenant of the God of Israel. Including the promise of the covenants from the covenants. It's just an interesting mind game, that has become the silly stuff of dullards.

Once you were willing to separate the blood of the covenant from the covenant, then I knew I was not dealing with a serious person. And then, when you also began the word game of laying hold is not having, it wasn't even fun anymore.

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

Someone can insult me, my character, my teaching. But insulting my intelligence, I will not abide.

The middle wall partition separated Jews from unclean Gentiles.
You're persistent lie against Gentiles laying hold of the Lord's covenant, is falsifying it as the Lord and His people making covenant with unrepented unclean Gentiles.

Which is yourself by your own confession.

There certainly is no uncircumcised Philistine entering into the Lord's covenant without repentance. Whether Jew or Gentile.

the middle wall of partition made by flesh, is now broken down for all that repent for Jesus' sake.

Jews-only, Arabs-only, Whites-only, blacks-only have no part in the NT body of Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

If your Jews-only covenant were earnest, rather than just a cover for your own unrepented Philistine living, then you could be counted as one of the Jews-only messiah prophets.

However, I do wonder if any such unbelieving Jews are willing to accept you into the prophetic ranks? You know, like the enemy of my enemy is used as a friend...

Last edited:
Let's review the things dissected from the covenant of the Lord, in order to have Jews-only covenant excluding all Gentiles by birth.

Circumcision of the flesh. Sabbath day keeping. The Passover of the Lord. Burnt offerings on the Lord's altar. The blood of the covenant. Laying hold of the covenant. And now the commonwealth of Israel.

I think that's it so far.

Racism truly is a nail through one's own heart, that also includes the brain.

One statement by Saul does not a covenant make.
One declaration by God does.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Now you want to be a prophet, that believes all prophets and apostles are just unrepented sinners like you, that just write their own things.

I would say this must be the bottom rung of your worm-holing, but your ditch may be bottomless in deed.

If you as Gentile are claiming to be in Yahweh's progressive covenants,
"Progressive'?

why aren't you circumcised and obeying God's covenant Law. Israel is doing it, even today.
I see. Something new. The progressive covenants of old and new together, with the law of Christ added to the law of Moses.

I've seen this before. Was that you?

In any case, Gentiles that laid hold of the Lord's old covenant of promise, were accepted by the Lord with their burnt offerings upon His altar, and the shed blood of the covenant.

And now, repented Gentiles and Jews alike are made nigh to the risen God's Israel's new covenant, by the blood of the lamb Jesus Christ.

Why do I continue with such heretical and subversive Gentile-Yahweh covenant talk? The whole discussion has no merit. None. So, Gentile, obey the Law of God. You claim to be in covenant but refuse to OBEY covenant. What's up with that? LOL.
Touchy touchy.

The rebukes of the unrepented and stiffnecked transgressors are just so much dust in the wind, as the song goes.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.

Last edited:
As I said long ago, this is the only covenant God ever made with Abraham exclusive to his natural seed.
Exclusive to his natural seed? What does that mean?
The land the Almighty God personally promised to Abraham, will indeed be given to him in full at the Lord's return. Inherent within the promise will be natural seed of Abraham remaining on earth at that time.
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:

The sheep left of the nations judged fit to enter into His righteous Millennium kingdom, will be both Jews and Gentiles, and all the Jewish sheep inherit and divide the land by tribes with resurrected Abraham.

The Lord Himself will cleanse all nations of goats, whether Jew or Gentile.
When God sits on His throne at Jerusalem and the Jews occupy their Promised Land God will cleanse the Land of all Gentiles. Every one of them. And the Jews will for the first time in its history occupy their land without Gentiles around. The Gentiles (nations) will occupy the surrounding land. This, incidentally will be from where the last charge against God and the Hebrew residents of the Holy Land. This is Gog and Magog's final assault upon the people of God.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Rev. 20:7–10.

My understanding of these prophecies is that before the last battle the Hebrews/Jews, God's Chosen people will reside in perfect peace and protection from Gentiles who surround the Holy Land.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses,
HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD;
And the pots in the LORD’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts:
And all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein:
And in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.
Zech. 14:20–21.

No more Canaanite means no more Gentiles. The Jews of twelve tribes will each receive their lot as given by Moses and Joshua and Gentiles will be cleansed from the land. And as Revelation 21 states the New Jerusalem shall descend from heaven and remain a Celestial Kingdom in the sky. Who shall reside in this location?
The Hebrews/Jews. All their covenants, all their prophecies, all their Promises shall be fulfilled at this time.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and hall liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev. 21:1–8.

Exclusive to his natural seed? What does that mean?
Jews only. The covenant of land promise will still be kept with resurrected Abraham and his remaining natural seed on earth during the Lord's Millennium.

And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
Zech. 14:20–21.

No more Canaanite means no more Gentiles.
Means no more uncircumcised unbelievers that defile the service of the Lord, whether Jew or Gentile.

Fleshy Jews defiled the Lord's temple more than any born Canaanite.

And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,

A Canaanite was one of the 12 chosen apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It's just amazing how God always gives Scripture specific toward casting down every corrupt prophecy and doctrine.

Your problem is a carnal minded handling of the Bible. It's the natural result of a hardened heart of unrepentance. Although only some then make a self-justifying religion out of it.

The Jews of twelve tribes will each receive their lot as given by Moses and Joshua and Gentiles will be cleansed from the land. And as Revelation 21 states the New Jerusalem shall descend from heaven
Where God shall dwell with man. No mention anymore at all of Jews and Gentiles.

and remain a Celestial Kingdom in the sky.
I like science fiction too. I just don't insert it into the Bible.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and hall liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Rev. 21:1–8.
Nope. Still not Hebrew, Jew, Greek, Canaanite mentioned at all.

Just men, which will include women.

Back