• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

So if we understand all Prophecies and Scripture, Doctrine.., what more do we need?

No, you don't need a sex change. But you do need a transplant.
LOL Sex change? The bride renamed by the Holy father who is not a Jewish man is Christian the church. His wife is female .No sex change called Hebrew .

LOL Sex change? The bride renamed by the Holy father who is not a Jewish man is Christian the church. His wife is female .No sex change called Hebrew .
Jesus Messiah is a Jewish man exactly from the tribe of Judah.
Or haven't you read the bible.
And the name of God's Church is the name Israel.
The name of God's Bride is Israel.
What religion are you?

Thanks,

I would agree that the adversary does not change the fact God is the Causal Agent. His will is done in the end of the matter.

Satan (darkness) does get accredited for the gospel light, brighter than the light of this dark dying world

Satan the god of this world does the blinding through the lust of the eye and lust of the flesh .The two false pride builders

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
Hmmm....

Is that worded correctly? Satan is accredited for the gospel light? Satan is given credit for the light of the gospel? And a verse about (sinful) lusts is employed to prove that position?

Was that intentional?
God who is Spirit and is Love He cannot only create light temporal .(Sun Moon ) the essence of God is light . .The revealer the darkness

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

In the new heavens and earth there will be no Sun or Moon Just as it was the three days before the glory of God as the Light of this world departed. but in the new 7 times brighter. there will be no night as there was the first three days The Sun and Mon to represent our Holy God the source of faith or light and the son of man a reflection of the glory

Isaiah 26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Psalms 19:1-3 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice (father and the Son) is not heard.

Without parables Christ spoke not. Parables reveal the darkness giving sight to the blind
None of which has anything to do with what I posted. I was asked a series of questions.....
I would offer and ask . . .

Who did Satan or what I call the king of lying sign that some wonder after. . . . Who did blind with lying signs and wonders before Israel? Was Cain blinded[?] Was Jacob blinded before he was redeemed by our Holy Father Israel........[?]
And I answered that question (for the most part - scripture does not state Cain was blinded so that question is a red herring, and Israel is not the Holy Father).

God is the first, foremost, and always-sovereign Blinder, and even on the occasion when Satan is the blinder (as some would read 2 Cor. 4:4) that happens solely at the behest or consent of God alone.

Exodus 4:11
The LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?"

And blinded people blind themselves.

Isaiah 29:8-9
It will be as when a hungry man dreams — And behold, he is eating; But when he awakens, his hunger is not satisfied, or as when a thirsty man dreams — And behold, he is drinking but when he awakens, behold, he is faint, and his thirst is not quenched. Thus, the multitude of all the nations will be Who wage war against Mount Zion. Be delayed and wait, Blind yourselves and be blind; They become drunk, but not with wine, they stagger, but not with strong drink.

And it is God who opens the eyes of the blinded blind.

Isaiah 35:4-5
Say to those with anxious heart, "Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; The recompense of God will come, But He will save you." Then the eyes of the blind will be opened And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.

Job 29:13-15
"The blessing of the one ready to perish came upon me, And I made the widow's heart sing for joy. "I put on righteousness, and it clothed me; My justice was like a robe and a turban. "I was eyes to the blind And feet to the lame.

Psalm 146:8
The LORD opens the eyes of the blind; The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous;

Isaiah 42:6-7
"I am the LORD, I have called You in righteousness, I will also hold You by the hand and watch over You, And I will appoint You as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations, To open blind eyes, To bring out prisoners from the dungeon And those who dwell in darkness from the prison.

There's a pile of verses reporting God as the blinder and the One who makes the blind see (close to 100, I suspect).

Malachi 1:8
"But when you present the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil? Why not offer it to your governor? Would he be pleased with you? Or would he receive you kindly?" says the LORD of hosts.

That's one more reason why Jesus alone could be the perfect sacrifice. He walked for a time in the land of blinding darkness, but it was not his home, and he is the light of the world bound in darkness.

Who blinded Saul?

Acts 9:8
Saul got up from the ground, and though his eyes were open, he could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, they brought him into Damascus.

Who unblinded Saul?

Acts 9:17-18
So Ananias departed and entered the house, and after laying his hands on him said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road by which you were coming, has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." And immediately there fell from his eyes something like scales, and he regained his sight, and he got up and was baptized....

The knowledge of the kingdom had been given to him, just as it had to the twelve.

Galatians 2:7-9
But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised (for He who effectually worked for Peter in his apostleship to the circumcised effectually worked for me also to the Gentiles), and recognizing the grace that had been given to me, James and Cephas and John, who were reputed to be pillars, gave to me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, so that we might go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

Ephesians 6:18-19
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel...

He wrote of this repeatedly in his epistles. AND..... lest we lose track of the op, all of it had been spoken of centuries earlier and bore the full force of prophecy.... but absent love (of God) we are nothing.

Is that worded correctly? Satan is accredited for the gospel light? Satan is given credit for the light of the gospel? And a verse about (sinful) lusts is employed to prove that position?
No he accredited as the power that blocks the gospel light .Called the spirit of darkness The thief robs the candle stick light in the night Puts it under a bushel basket or buries it 6 inches underground

No he accredited as the power that blocks the gospel light .
Got scripture for that?
Called the spirit of darkness.
Got scripture for that? I looked and I cannot find a single verse calling Satan "the spirit of darkness."

You do understand darkness is nothing more than an absence of light, yes? Something always trumps nothing. Light makes darkness irrelevant and non-existence. Take a flashlight into a closet and close the door. Notice the darkness for a few seconds and then turn on the flashlight. What happened to the darkness. How dark would it have to before that flashlight had no effect?

John 1:5
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

I do not know how he's going to block what he doesn't understand, but maybe you can show me the scripture.
The thief robs the candle stick light in the night Puts it under a bushel basket or buries it 6 inches underground
Mishmash of scriptural abuse.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

No mention of Satan blocking the gospel light and candle sticks in the night There is scripture stating the problem is more often us humans, not Satan.

John 3:19 NIV
This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Men love darkness. We do not need Satan. He is just as enslaved to and dead in sin as any other creature who has disobeyed God. It is not Satan that puts the light under the bushel.

Matthew 5:13-16
You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

The text literally states no one puts the light under a bushel!

Mishmash :(

Got scripture for that?
God is light. . and not that he can only create it temporally (Sun as Moon)But the very essence is light

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

No armor of darkness as if God blinded the mind of unbelievers

Satan referred as the prince of darkness. Like in what does light and darkness have in common (nothing.) God reveals. . satan blinds.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Matthew 25:1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Matthew 25:3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Not one verse that says God the revealer is changed into a God blinds ?

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The prophecy of Isaiah 6:9 was fulfilled in the New Testament era (Mt. 13:34). Millions of Jews in Israel did and have come to know Jesus since Calvary and Act 2's outpouring at Pentecost is a blatant repudiation of the "God-blinded-Israel-for-centuries" position. When Paul spoke of God hardening of Israel it was a partial hardening and the entire New Testament record shows Jews AND Gentiles coming to Christ. That hardening and the preservation of a remnant is explicitly stated to have existed "at the present time" when Paul wrote those words
I would offer I see that a little differently The bride of Christ begins with Able the prophet sent as a apos.. . . . . First listed martyr

Not all Israel is born again Israel (God's name) some remained as gentiles after Jacob .

I would offer Pentecost the time of reformation(1st century)it restored of the government of God to the period of Judges. . Men and women prophets sent out as apostles from all the nations of the world. . . .by the King of earthly kings. . Lord of earthly lords

The prophecy of Christ. . . . the lamb of God slain was completed during the foundation the 6 days Christ when our Holy Father did work.Outwardly demonstrated thousands of years later

Walk by faith after the unseen eternal things of God . . not by sight after the temporal dying.

He promised us in Genesis 3:15 . . . the bruising of the heel of the Son of man that crushes the head of the serpent as the father struck him with the letter of the law "death" As well as Isaiah 53 a companion passage that he promised He would outward demonstrate his finished work of two. (the six days He did work)

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Both working together as one witness God has spoke.

Isiah 53:3-5 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The Unseen Holy Father working in the Son of man. Three days (three denotes the end of a matter in parables) and three nights with three different types of demonstrations fulling different prophecies . Beginning in the garden when he began sufferings unto death as the father struck the Son (living sacrifice no dead sacrifices.) To show the witness God has spoke using two.

One the visible seen to reveal the work with the unseen Holy Father, Christ demonstrating the Fathers labor of love.. The Holy Father and the Son three times again three denoting the end of a matter. Jesus in anguish looked for support from the sleepy head disciple. Three times the father put then to sleep as proof of the witness of two fulfilling the prophecy of Genesis 3 mixed with Isaiah 53

Then they moved on to the bloody witness the hill (hung a a tree or cross) of the Skull ,A witness to the unbelieving world. Again believers had prophecy the first witness the Garden

The bloody witness of the bloody huaban Christ .It was used to draw mankind to the living word to help them understand the mystery .

To them it seemed the satan inspired crond crushed the head And not the father who bruised the heel and crushed the head

Then the father and the Son moved to part three the tomb . the demonstration of faith (the unseen things of God) when finished the Father removed the grave clothes and rolled back the stone

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Acts 10:39And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

God is light. . and not that he can only create it temporally (Sun as Moon)But the very essence is light

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

No armor of darkness as if God blinded the mind of unbelievers

Satan referred as the prince of darkness. Like in what does light and darkness have in common (nothing.) God reveals. . satan blinds.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Matthew 25:1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

Matthew 25:3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Not one verse that says God the revealer is changed into a God blinds ?

The devil is in the details (pun intended)

99% of that states nothing like what was claimed. The closest thing you've quotes is the 2 Cor. 4:4 text and that text explicitly specifies non-believers are prevented from having the light of the gospel shine on them. Notice the phrase starts with "the god of this world". Who is the God of this world? Many interpret that to say "Satant!" but Satan is not god of anything. They read that verse to contradict itself! Satan is dead in (his own) sin. Satan is enslaved to sin. Satan has also been bound in bonds of eternal darkness awaiting his fiery destruction. He is a minion. He does only what he is permitted to do and nothing more. He roams the earth trying to find carrion (non-believers, already dead people = unclean people); he's a scavenger. He has no power to obstruct anything but that which God uses him to obstruct.

God has blinded those who do not believe lest the light of the gospel should shine on them.

No go back and re-read Isaiah 6:9, and Matthew 14:13, and Mark 4:12, and John 12:40, and Acts 28:26, and Romans 11:8 (see also Ex. 9:12) noting 2 Cor. 4:4 is completely consistent with all of those verses when God, and not Satan, is the blinder. Then ask yourself how it is you ever got persuaded to accept attributing to Satan what scripture repeatedly states is the work of God.

Matthew 12:22-32
Then a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute was brought to Jesus, and he healed him, so that the mute man spoke and saw. All the crowds were amazed, and were saying, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons." And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. He who is not with me is against me; and he who does not gather with me scatters. Therefore, I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

When scripture so often and uniformly states God blinds, it is a risky think to give that power to Satan. The ruler of demons, the proverbial "strong man" has been defeated. He was never much to begin with once he disobeyed his Creator. He himself is blind!

Luke 6:39
And He also spoke a parable to them: "A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Will they not both fall into a pit?

Jesus was speaking about human teachers, but his point applies to Satan and all the sinful former hosts of heaven. They are headed for the pit, the abyss, the fiery lake and many will join them because God has blinded them. All were blinded because of sin. Some were blinded by their own flesh. Some were blinded by their own flash and Satan. No one will be able to stand before God as say, "It's not my fault; The devil made me do it!"

I would offer I see that a little differently The bride of Christ begins with Able the prophet sent as a apos.. . . . . First listed martyr
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Is "the bride of Christ begins with Abel" a reference to Hebrews 11:4?
  • Where does scripture state Abel was a prophet? Is that a reference to Matthew 23:34-35 or Luke 11:50-51?
  • Where might I read the prophecies Abel prophesied?
  • Where does scripture state he was the first martyr, the first person killed for his religious beliefs?

Start with the verses that explicitly state what was claimed, not verses read eisegetically to infer things not stated.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Is "the bride of Christ begins with Abel" a reference to Hebrews 11:4?
  • Where does scripture state Abel was a prophet? Is that a reference to Matthew 23:34-35 or Luke 11:50-51?
  • Where might I read the prophecies Abel prophesied?
  • Where does scripture state he was the first martyr, the first person killed for his religious beliefs?

Start with the verses that explicitly state what was claimed, not verses read eisegetically to infer things not stated.

Mankind as a oral traditions of dying mankind changed the meaning of the "messengers of God" sent ones (apostle) to highly puffed up venerable order to rob God of his glory.and give it to dying mankind

The evidence is overwhelming in more than one way.The evidence he prophesied.. . the exact words are not revealed (Cain talked with Abel his brother)

Genesis 4: 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.. . . . martry.

Luke 11:50-52 King James Version That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Hebrews 11:4 By faith (christ working in abel) Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

Hebrews 12:24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel
Then you have the whole doctrine of born again seed Christ working Abel the second born to represent all born again from above according to the genealogy of Christ( beginning with born again Seth) who replaced the second born Abel (Luke 3)

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Luke 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Mankind as a oral traditions of dying mankind changed the meaning of the "messengers of God" sent ones (apostle) to highly puffed up venerable order to rob God of his glory.and give it to dying mankind

The evidence is overwhelming in more than one way.The evidence he prophesied.. . the exact words are not revealed (Cain talked with Abel his brother)

Genesis 4: 8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.. . . . martry.

Luke 11:50-52 King James Version That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Hebrews 11:4 By faith (christ working in abel) Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

Hebrews 12:24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel
Then you have the whole doctrine of born again seed Christ working Abel the second born to represent all born again from above according to the genealogy of Christ( beginning with born again Seth) who replaced the second born Abel (Luke 3)

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Luke 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Forgive me, @Mr GLee, I mean no offense with this question: Is English your native language?

Are these "messengers of God" sent to rob God of his glory self-existing being or are they created creatures?

The devil is in the details (pun intended)

99% of that states nothing like what was claimed. The closest thing you've quotes is the 2 Cor. 4:4 text and that text explicitly specifies non-believers are prevented from having the light of the gospel shine on them. Notice the phrase starts with "the god of this world". Who is the God of this world? Many interpret that to say "Satant!" but Satan is not god of anything. They read that verse to contradict itself! Satan is dead in (his own) sin. Satan is enslaved to sin. Satan has also been bound in bonds of eternal darkness awaiting his fiery destruction. He is a minion. He does only what he is permitted to do and nothing more. He roams the earth trying to find carrion (non-believers, already dead people = unclean people); he's a scavenger. He has no power to obstruct anything but that which God uses him to obstruct.

God has blinded those who do not believe lest the light of the gospel should shine on them.

No go back and re-read Isaiah 6:9, and Matthew 14:13, and Mark 4:12, and John 12:40, and Acts 28:26, and Romans 11:8 (see also Ex. 9:12) noting 2 Cor. 4:4 is completely consistent with all of those verses when God, and not Satan, is the blinder. Then ask yourself how it is you ever got persuaded to accept attributing to Satan what scripture repeatedly states is the work of God.

Matthew 12:22-32
Then a demon-possessed man who was blind and mute was brought to Jesus, and he healed him, so that the mute man spoke and saw. All the crowds were amazed, and were saying, "This man cannot be the Son of David, can he?" But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons." And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges. But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you. Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house. He who is not with me is against me; and he who does not gather with me scatters. Therefore, I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

When scripture so often and uniformly states God blinds, it is a risky think to give that power to Satan. The ruler of demons, the proverbial "strong man" has been defeated. He was never much to begin with once he disobeyed his Creator. He himself is blind!

Luke 6:39
And He also spoke a parable to them: "A blind man cannot guide a blind man, can he? Will they not both fall into a pit?

Jesus was speaking about human teachers, but his point applies to Satan and all the sinful former hosts of heaven. They are headed for the pit, the abyss, the fiery lake and many will join them because God has blinded them. All were blinded because of sin. Some were blinded by their own flesh. Some were blinded by their own flash and Satan. No one will be able to stand before God as say, "It's not my fault; The devil made me do it!"
God as light reveals. Satan as darkness conceals..

Those in darkness are headed for the pit blinded by lust of the eye after the temporal dying and the flesh as the building blocks of selfish pride. I did it look it proves it. Rather than walking after Christ by his faith the light of the gospel of the Father .
any source of pleasure or delight,

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

It is why he hides the spiritual gospel understands as the light in parables and without parables as prophecy Christ spoke no.t Beginning in Genesis through Revelation. The signified understanding of parables using the temporal historical dying things of mankind to give us the light of the gospel hidden from those in darkness

No one will stand before God who is Light and say the devil darkness made me do it

Forgive me, @Mr GLee, I mean no offense with this question: Is English your native language?

Are these "messengers of God" sent to rob God of his glory self-existing being or are they created creatures?
Messenger apostles bring the light they are not the light, the living message brings glory to eternal God not seen.

Abel the messenger that some define falsely as angel (a fake word) was murdered by Satan the father of lies the false prophet false apostle a murder from that very beginning Abel the prophet his blood cry's out in a living hope of a new incorruptible body which all the saint sent as apostles (messenger ) will receive on the last day under the Sun.

What religion are you?

What religion are you?

Thanks, my hope is of the Christian religion the religion God accepts previously called the Israelism religion.

Remember not who call themselves Christians are Christians, just as not all who call themself Israel are born again Israel .

God looks upon the new heart a softening work in process God promises (Philipian 1:6) if he has begun the good teaching work in us he will continue to teach in a hope of growth till our last breath I know I am a slow learner. embarrassed to raise hand .Man looks on the outward dying .

The name of God Israel who called his first born again Son Israel, the old name .Not all of Israel was born again Israel He divorced her and renamed the new Bride made up of all the nations. Christian, literally meaning "residents of the heavenly city of Christ" prepared for His bride the church named after her founder and husband Christ

I continue to read hopefully rightly dividing so we can seek the approval of our Holy Father not seen as he lovingly commanded ( 2 timothy 2:15.) I know he used the nation of Abraham previously named Abram, "father of one nation or family" whose father was a Amortie and Mother a Hittite . . .two enemies of the new born again order after Abraham . . . meaning the Holy Father of all the nations of the world.

Ezekiel 16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

He used the Hebrew nation Abraham signified as the Holy Father of all the nations in that parable showing us his power to move dying mankind according to the good pleasure of his grace and mercy mixed as one as a apicure of God's labor of love of all the nations to all nations

Israel chosen people . . . chosen by God to represent all the nations of the dying world. In that way our living God is not served by the dying flesh of any nation .Out of one nation he made all and continues to divide and multiply

Thanks, my hope is of the Christian religion the religion God accepts previously called the Israelism religion.

Remember not who call themselves Christians are Christians, just as not all who call themself Israel are born again Israel .

God looks upon the new heart a softening work in process God promises (Philipian 1:6) if he has begun the good teaching work in us he will continue to teach in a hope of growth till our last breath I know I am a slow learner. embarrassed to raise hand .Man looks on the outward dying .

The name of God Israel who called his first born again Son Israel, the old name .Not all of Israel was born again Israel He divorced her and renamed the new Bride made up of all the nations. Christian, literally meaning "residents of the heavenly city of Christ" prepared for His bride the church named after her founder and husband Christ

I continue to read hopefully rightly dividing so we can seek the approval of our Holy Father not seen as he lovingly commanded ( 2 timothy 2:15.) I know he used the nation of Abraham previously named Abram, "father of one nation or family" whose father was a Amortie and Mother a Hittite . . .two enemies of the new born again order after Abraham . . . meaning the Holy Father of all the nations of the world.

Ezekiel 16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.

He used the Hebrew nation Abraham signified as the Holy Father of all the nations in that parable showing us his power to move dying mankind according to the good pleasure of his grace and mercy mixed as one as a apicure of God's labor of love of all the nations to all nations

Israel chosen people . . . chosen by God to represent all the nations of the dying world. In that way our living God is not served by the dying flesh of any nation .Out of one nation he made all and continues to divide and multiply
Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. That's like saying cats come from dogs or monkeys from horses.
Exactly, what denomination are you?

Gentiles do not come from the seed of Abraham. That's like saying cats come from dogs or monkeys from horses.
Exactly, what denomination are you?
If it was seeds (human race) of the dying flesh of mankind then it would be like cats dogs, monkeys or horses all from the same field of clay .

Note. . (purple) my personal commentary called a private interpretation or heresy .All of dying mankind has has one.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham ( meaning the father of all the nations of the world) and his seed (spiritual unseen) were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; (dying mankind) but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The same seed (Christ) that Cain the firstborn saw no value in and murderer his brother Abel.the second born . .the apostle sent with the gospel (prophecy) first martyr.

Christ the one seed used to signify our second birth, born again . The second birth genealogy in Luke beginning with Seth literally ( "appointed" or "placed") Seth replaced Abel the spiritual seed the genealogy ending with the birth of Jesu the Son of man, dying mankind

The same seed (Christ) Esau who saw no value in the unseen eternal things of God sold his first born rite for a cup of hairy soup . Or the seed (Christ) Onan spilled the spiritual seed because of his hatred for for all nations .Hoping his dying Jewish flesh could profit for something anything?

Genesis 25:33-34King James Version And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
(The deceiver) Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his (born again) birthright.

Genesis 38:9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

If it was seeds (human race) of the dying flesh of mankind then it would be like cats dogs, monkeys or horses all from the same field of clay .

Note. . (purple) my personal commentary called a private interpretation or heresy .All of dying mankind has has one.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham ( meaning the father of all the nations of the world) and his seed (spiritual unseen) were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; (dying mankind) but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The same seed (Christ) that Cain the firstborn saw no value in and murderer his brother Abel.the second born . .the apostle sent with the gospel (prophecy) first martyr.

Christ the one seed used to signify our second birth, born again . The second birth genealogy in Luke beginning with Seth literally ( "appointed" or "placed") Seth replaced Abel the spiritual seed the genealogy ending with the birth of Jesu the Son of man, dying mankind

The same seed (Christ) Esau who saw no value in the unseen eternal things of God sold his first born rite for a cup of hairy soup . Or the seed (Christ) Onan spilled the spiritual seed because of his hatred for for all nations .Hoping his dying Jewish flesh could profit for something anything?

Genesis 25:33-34King James Version And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
(The deceiver) Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his (born again) birthright.

Genesis 38:9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
You read like a Jehovah Witness-Armstrong adherent.
Or maybe a Jehovah-Armstrong Witness.
Maybe an Armstrong-Jehovah Witness. Or an Armstrong-Witness Jehovah. Or a Witness-Jehovah Armstrong.
Whatever you are you're confused.
Seek help. Maybe an Exorcist.

You read like a Jehovah Witness-Armstrong adherent.
Or maybe a Jehovah-Armstrong Witness.
Maybe an Armstrong-Jehovah Witness. Or an Armstrong-Witness Jehovah. Or a Witness-Jehovah Armstrong.
Whatever you are you're confused.
Seek help. Maybe an Exorcist.
LOL Or maybe you have no idea how to rightfully divide the scriptures.

Back