• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

No repentance for God is by our own will power alone

I especially don't allow disciples to twist my words as well as the Bible. I first insist they only read what's written in the Bible, without change the words around. That way they can learn to read what others teach from the Bible, without changing the words around.
While I don't insist on agreement at all times with one another, I do insist on first knowing and understanding exactly what others teach.
That way any agreements and disagreements will be real, and not fictional.

First.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:24. (take note of that contraction. It is exclusive not inclusive of anyone else. - Doh!)

And He was sent as per the Jewish Covenants and Jewish prophets prophesying to and for Israel.

There is the Jews and Jesus Christ - Messiah - Israel's Messiah - came to and for the Jews. His own words. Read them again. Let it sink into your brain and TELL YOU what to believe rather than YOU TELLING GOD what to say.
I'm not New Age.
Neither am I.
I am old age.
Old school.
Old enough.
Oldie and a goodie.
Wait a minute. You're not even a Jew?
I'm not so sure.
You just have a Jewish fetish?
Yes, it's called the Hebrew Scriptures of Law, Psalms, and Prophets, and also the New Covenant writings by Jewish Christians written TO and FOR other Jewish Christians discussing the effect their Messiah's arrival and the Holy Spirit of Promise' arrival and the effect of both on the Abrahamic and Mosaic Covenants.
That's all that is.
God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles.
At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through covenant as God's Bride, and Gentiles are there by invitation to witness the glorious event of God and the covenant people of Israel.
Saul did say, "And ALL Israel SHALL be saved," did he not?
Bullseye!

In Gospel preaching, instead of faith/repentance being conditions man must perform in order for God to justify them or make them righteous, they are to be acknowledged and received as Spiritual Blessings from Christ being risen as their Savor, along with remission of sins, as Peter points out in his sermon Acts 5:31

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

The greek word give is the the verb didōmi and means:

1. to give something to someone

1. of one's own accord to give one something, to his advantage
      1. to bestow a gift

1. to supply, furnish, necessary things

The giving of these things are necessary in constituting Christ a Savior from sin !

Faith and Repentance are necessary furnishings to do the will of God !

There are passages that do identify uncircumcised Gentiles, but where there is no designation, it must refer to proselytes
For you doctrine only.

Call me a Biblical Christian.
No

That's the ONLY kind there is.
Not

If one's Christianity is not biblical, then it is NOT Christianity.
True

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mt 15:23–24.

See. Jews-only.

True. In the flesh only.

Now, His Spirit is sent to all that repent. To the Jew first and also to the Greek.
And nothing in Scripture changed that.
Nothing after His resurrection applies to you.

He's still a Jews-only Messiah as per covenant and prophecy.

The blood that really mattered - although the cross was necessary in the scheme of things in time - is the sacrifices made in the heavenly Tabernacle.
As I said. The blood of the Lamb shed on the cross does not matter to you.

You really don't see the Gentile propaganda you post do you.
Propaganda to you, gospel to me.

And vica-versa

It is so ingrained in your mind it's going to take God Himself to purge you of your Gentile-only theology and false beliefs.
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

Only a Jews-only messiah seeker would accuse a Christian among Jews and Gentiles, of being Gentile-only.

However, you do show the Gentiles Paul speaks of in Romans 10 were not Jewish proselytes.

Romans 11 is God rebuking newborn Gentiles of -reaching a Gentiles-only new covenant, with all Jews now being reprobate.

Both Jews and Gentiles-only covenant gospels are cursed.
I used to be like you,
No. I was never a hypocrite claiming to be spiritually pure while outwardly unrighteous.

So, you're not Jewish? Are you really just some kind of groupie cult for Jews?

You know, I knew you'd come back with that.
Because I learn to think like false teachers after a while. I can learn to teach their stuff even better than them, without the obvious errors and pseudo-scholarly talk.

It's the natural result of honestly learning what they teach, in order to accurately correct them from the Bible.

Your kind doesn't want to know what others teach, lest you be corrected. All you do with their teaching is misshape it like you do the Bible itself.

Such as me being 'gentile-only'.

The difference is that the Jews hold the salvation card. They have covenant with God.
Gentiles don't.
Neither the Jews-only covenant card nor the inwardly pure-only doctrinal card, will be played in the grave.

God will just go ahead and judged every one of us by our works, whether doctrine or no doctrine, Jew or Greek.

Yes, that's correct. You don't accept the Scripture that reveals God making covenant with a Hebrew (Abram - Gen. 14:13), and his seed (more Hebrews),
More rewriting.

But although I am as a Gentile NOT in the Abrahamic, Mosaic, or the New Covenant,
So, you're a Gentile Jewish groupie after all.

I am thankful to God that in His blessing Abraham and the children of Israel by having covenant with this people, I can say, that because THEIR cup runneth over I am touched by the BLESSINGS of those covenants because as a saved individual..."Salvation is TRULY of the Jews."
Pretty.

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies;

As I said, but you don't understand, there are two perspectives in the Bible.
One in the Bible.

Yours is not.

The first one is of God's Eternal perspective of the "eternal NOW" in which He contemplated me
So, you do preach God repenting according to your contemplation.

He has ever seen His elect like this for there is no other way for God to truly see His people
And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day.

For they are impudent children and stiffhearted.

for there is no sin in God, there is no death in God.
True. Nor is there any sinful sinner in Christ Jesus.
The other perspective is with my eyes and mind in this dispensation of time.
Thanks. You agree your perspective is not Bible truth, and your contemplation is not Bible repentance.
I am a sinner in need of a Savior.
I know. And like all sinners of the world, if you repent of sinning for Jesus' sake, He will save you too.

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

But so long as you believe your own gospel perspective of not needing to repent of your own sinning, then Jesus can't help you to repent.

What's so hard about this, Ghada?
Nothing. I understand you perfectly. And you've also added a few twists and turns to the world's gospel of inward purity with outward unrighteousness.

Thanks.

Open your mind and come to the knowledge of the truth.
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

No thanks.

As I've told you before, the main difference between me and you is not just doctrinal, but is that your conscience must trust entirely in your doctrine to remain uncondemned by your sinful works. I trust entirely in the Lord to remain delivered from doing sinful works, and so keep a clean conscience.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

We know that whosoever is born of God is not sinning; but he that is begotten of God is keeping himself, and that wicked one is touching him not.

That is why you pleadingly try to have everyone else agree with you, like Cain did with Abel:

And Cain talked with Abel his brother.

But I only care if someone can correct my doctrine to make it more perfect. The substance remains the same:

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

For you doctrine only.
No
Not
So, there's such a thing/person as an UN-biblical Christian?
It's about time.
True. In the flesh only.
Now, His Spirit is sent to all that repent. To the Jew first and also to the Greek.
Why do you take a Jewish covenant and jumble it up to include Gentiles? God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. Why do you persist in believing a lie?
Salvation - including His resurrection - is of the Jews.
He was promised to Israel and everything He did was in fulfillment of the Law.
Or did you forget the Last Supper is a Jewish observance of their Passover.
And the Passover was in accordance with the Law of Moses, NOT Gentiles.
What's so hard for you to accept Jesus comes to Israel as promised TO ISRAEL and He is a Jewish Messiah.
How about leaving Israel to her covenants with God and stop trying to steal their inheritance and elbow your way into THEIR Jewish covenants?
God commanded "thou shalt NOT steal," so stop with the theft, because God is not pleased.
If He wanted to have a covenant with Gentiles, it would be documented in Scripture. Maybe even Gentiles would have their own Scriptures, but you do understand you as Gentile are USING the Hebrew Scriptures and re-interpreting them to favor uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentile Philistines. Right?
Right!

As I said. The blood of the Lamb shed on the cross does not matter to you.
You know, I'll have to think about that one. After all, everything having to do with Jesus Messiah has to do with the children of Israel and God's covenants with this people. I believe myself a Gentile and don't have a covenant to speak of from what I read in their Scriptures. And the New Covenant writings of Saul, Matthew, Peter, James, John, etc., were written to Jewish Christians at their respective Jewish churches discussing the effect of Messiah on their covenants. An example of this was Saul's response to Jewish Christians who were rightly concerned about being a Christ-follower (born-again) and their standing in the Abrahamic Covenant. What did Saul say?
Writing to Jews...

23 But before faith came, we [JEWS] were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our [JEWS] schoolmaster to bring us [JEWS] unto Christ, that we [JEWS] might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we [JEWS] are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye [JEWS] are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you [JEWS] as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye [JEWS] are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye [JEWS] be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Gal. 3:23–29.

Heirs according to the Abrahamic promises.
Truth.
Propaganda to you, gospel to me.
And vica-versa
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Only a Jews-only messiah seeker would accuse a Christian among Jews and Gentiles, of being Gentile-only.
No, Scripture says those things. All I do is say the same thing as God. You're the one with a Gentile-only infectious theology.
However, you do show the Gentiles Paul speaks of in Romans 10 were not Jewish proselytes.
Chapter 10 as with all the other 15 chapters of his letter is written to Jewish Christians. Unless the context says "uncircumcised Gentiles" then he is addressing circumcised Gentile proselytes and God-Fearers.
Romans 11 is God rebuking newborn Gentiles of -reaching a Gentiles-only new covenant, with all Jews now being reprobate.
Every statement in chapter 11 has Jew written all over it. Uncircumcised, non-covenant, idol-worshiping Gentiles would not understand the Hebrew history, the covenants, the prophets and their prophecies, chapter 11 talks about Israel.
Both Jews and Gentiles-only covenant gospels are cursed.
No. I was never a hypocrite claiming to be spiritually pure while outwardly unrighteous.
So, you're not Jewish? Are you really just some kind of groupie cult for Jews?
I don't know for sure if I am not Jewish. The Jews were scattered all over the world, remember, and IF God saves according to covenant and I am born-again then there is a possibility I just might have Jewish blood in my and from God's perspective IN COVENANT - like Samaritans. ALL Gentile born again believers just might have Jewish blood in them as a result of inter-marriages while in exile after Assyrian, Babylonian, and Roman conquests. Only God knows. But I tilt in that direction because God saves His people from their sins. The angel told Joe and Mary to name Him Jesus "for He shall save HIS PEOPLE from their sins.
Although I said it as a possibility, I cannot prove it, nor can it be disproved.
Jesus came to save HIS PEOPLE and if I am saved, I just might have Jewish blood in my past family history. ALL born-again Gentiles might. How's that for a revelation. Ha!
Because I learn to think like false teachers after a while. I can learn to teach their stuff even better than them, without the obvious errors and pseudo-scholarly talk.
It's the natural result of honestly learning what they teach, in order to accurately correct them from the Bible.
Your kind doesn't want to know what others teach, lest you be corrected. All you do with their teaching is misshape it like you do the Bible itself.
Such as me being 'gentile-only'.
That's great. But I am not among that group. Just because I am free indeed and know the truth of Scripture and you don't doesn't make me wrong. We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, I wouldn't put it past Gentiles to kill me thinking they're doing God service because in their ignorance they think I am teaching false doctrine. I am prepared to die for what the LORD has revealed to me from His Word. I know the truth and the truth has set me freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Now some might say that the verse Acts 5:31 doesn't say anything about Christ the Savior giving Faith, but only Repentance to Israel [Gods Elect People]. Thats no problem however because Gospel evangelical repentance contains faith, for this repentance acknowledges, embraces the Truth 2 Tim 2:25

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth

Notice that the word give here is the same word give in Acts 5:31 when its stated God gives repentance to Israel, but here in the 2 Tim 2:25 verse repentance is clarified in that it gives the acknowledging of the Truth.

I Titus 1:1 its recognized as the Faith of Gods Elect

Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

So contrary to what mans religion teaches, that faith and repentance are conditions men perform in order to get justified or righteous before God, they are gracious gifts given by the Savior when He saves them, wherein they evidence Christ has saved them !

Mt 15:24. (take note of that contraction. It is exclusive not inclusive of anyone else. - Doh!)

And He was sent as per the Jewish Covenants and Jewish prophets prophesying to and for Israel.

There is the Jews and Jesus Christ - Messiah - Israel's Messiah - came to and for the Jews.
To His own First.

And so, the real mystery here is why a non-Jew is pushing a Jews-only messiah and covenant.

The answer must lie in the unrepented sinners' gospel of inward purity with outward unrighteousness.

And so we begin with the fact that God's covenant is never without blood. Bulls and goats in the Old, and His Lamb in the New. The blood of the old covenant only covered the sinning, while the blood of the new covenant washes and takes away the all the sinning.

The new covenant therefore, first commands repenting from all sins and trespasses:

Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

And here we have the first proof of being on the right track: A Jews-only new covenant only commands Jews to repent, and not really all men as the Bible says.

Next, the blood of the Lamb's covenant is for Jews-only.

Hence, Gentiles forbidden from a Jews-only NT Lamb's covenant, are not commanded to repent of sinning, nor allowed to be washed free from sinning.

Gentiles can be saved from condemnation, but not from sinning, since they can have no part in then NT commandment to repent of sinning and be washed from sins in the blood of the Lamb.

It chimes with other unrepented sinners, who want to believe they have no part in their own salvation by repenting from sinning.

The common lie is: that sinful man can be saved and justified from condemnation only, while not delivered from the sinning itself by repentance.

It's called the mystery of iniquity: it's the multitude of mysterious ways in which unrepented sinners, that have heard the word of truth, can justify themselves as being saved by the word, without doing the truth.

It's also why Babylon the Great is called Mystery Babylon. It's all the mysterious ways in which man justifies himself, while continuing to transgress the true God., is summed up in the great Mother of Harlot doctrines, christs, covenants, and gospels.

And when John saw here in all her gloriously corrupt munificence, he just had to marvel at it. Especially when he must have asked himself one main question: "And they try to say they got all this stuff from me? Not to mention all my brethren the prophets and apostles of the Lord God and His Lamb Jesus Christ??"

At the Marriage Supper Israel is there through covenant as God's Bride, and Gentiles are there by invitation to witness the glorious event of God and the covenant people of Israel.
Well, I suppose so long as you get to be there without repenting of your sinning, then you don't mind a sideline seat.

Just to make sure they get to heaven while sinning unto the grave, some people would have Hitler sitting in those spectator seats with them.

This is all about giving lip-service honor to Jews, in order to avoid repenting of sinning to have any covenant of God, whether Jews-only of old, or both Jews and Greeks in the New.

In the end, it's not about you being an unrepented Jew, that does not want the blood of the Lamb to wash and take away your sinning. It's rather about being an unrepented Gentile, that does not want the Lamb's covenant commandment to repent of your sinning.

And of that means no washing of His covenant blood, with only an outsider's seat on the sides of heavenly marital bliss, then so be it.

So long as you're NOT one of the unrepented hard hearted wicked wandering in blackness of darkness forever, then you're cool with that.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Last edited:
So, there's such a thing/person as an UN-biblical Christian?
Of course. Even as unbiblical Jews.

Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
It's part of the reason they had Jesus crucified, because He was trashing their precious traditions with Bible truth.

Nothing has changed with Christians doing the same to the Bible in the new covenant. Mariology, created christs, docetism, OSAS, etc...

It's about time.

I know. I try to agree when people. It's just for some, teaching the Bible accurately comes far and few between their own made up personal perspectives and doctrines.
Why do you take a Jewish covenant and jumble it up to include Gentiles? God made NO COVENANT with Gentiles. Why do you persist in believing a lie?
I now know this isn't about Jews, but only about rejecting any covenant commanding you to repent of sinning, and being washed clean from your sinning.

How about leaving Israel to her covenants with God and stop trying to steal their inheritance and elbow your way into THEIR Jewish covenants?
I've seen this sort of phony honoring of Jews elsewhere. Some do the same pertaining to Abrahamic land promises, that are not yet fulfilled on earth.

You care nothing for Jews, but only for a salvation from condemnation, that does not include repenting of the sinning and being washed free from sinning.

uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentile Philistines.
All repented newborn sons of God are circumcised with the only circumcision that counts in the new covenant Israel of God:

For he is not a Jew nor Christian, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew and Christian, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

You know, I'll have to think about that one.

And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell.

Like Jesus simple question to hypocrites, it puts you in a pickle.

As a Gentile, You can't yet finagle a doctrinal way to have anything to the blood of a covenant, that you say is for Jews only.

And even if you do come up with some mind-twisting way, it won't matter. You still won't have anything to do with the blood of the Lamb washing you free from your unrepented hardened sinning.

Those unrepenting Jews did not want anything to do with God's baptism of repentance, but they did not want anything to do with repenting from their transgressions.

Likewise, You unrepenting Gentiles have nothing to do with the Lamb's blood of the new covenant, because you don't want anything to do with being washed free from your sinning.

And so, whether Jew or Gentile, unrepented sinners want nothing to do with the risen God of Israel's new covenant. The former by being Jews-only without Gentiles, and the latter by being faith only without works.

I don't know for sure if I am not Jewish.
Like I could care less.

Nor what sex you may decide you are.

I don't navel gaze, nor care for navel gazers.

Jesus came to save HIS PEOPLE
From their sins.

and if I am saved
Not from your sins.

That's great. But I am not among that group.
Of course I beg to differ.

I don't teach there was never any old Abrahamic covenant with his natural seed, nor am I a Gentile-only covenant preacher.

n the meantime, I wouldn't put it past Gentiles to kill me
Oh boy. Another martyrdom seeker.

Sounds like the Sabbath commandoes, that cry persecution, because Christians don't want to have anything to do with their sabbath nor your covenant.

Such ninny martyrs mock all martyrdoms for the true God, beginning with Abel.

I am prepared to die for what the LORD has revealed to me from His Word.
No doubt you will die believing it unto the grave.

Dittoes with me and mine.

You don't think there's any effort here to cause you to change do you? You're the only one demanding change on my part, in order to soothe your conscience by numbers. Whether you change or not is entirely up to you for your own soul's sake, not mine.

I only argue against doctrine not confirmed by the Bible.

To His own First.

And so, the real mystery here is why a non-Jew is pushing a Jews-only messiah and covenant.

The answer must lie in the unrepented sinners' gospel of inward purity with outward unrighteousness.

And so we begin with the fact that God's covenant is never without blood. Bulls and goats in the Old, and His Lamb in the New. The blood of the old covenant only covered the sinning, while the blood of the new covenant washes and takes away the all the sinning.

The new covenant therefore, first commands repenting from all sins and trespasses:

And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

And here we have the first proof of being on the right track: A Jews-only new covenant only commands Jews to repent, and not really all men as the Bible says.

Next, the blood of the Lamb's covenant is for Jews-only.

Hence, Gentiles forbidden from a Jews-only NT Lamb's covenant, are not commanded to repent of sinning, nor allowed to be washed free from sinning.

Gentiles can be saved from condemnation, but not from sinning, since they can have no part in then NT commandment to repent of sinning and be washed from sins in the blood of the Lamb.

It chimes with other unrepented sinners, who want to believe they have no part in their own salvation by repenting from sinning.

The common lie is: that sinful man can be saved and justified from condemnation only, while not delivered from the sinning itself by repentance.

It's called the mystery of iniquity: it's the multitude of mysterious ways in which unrepented sinners, that have heard the word of truth, can justify themselves as being saved by the word, without doing the truth.

It's also why Babylon the Great is called Mystery Babylon. It's all the mysterious ways in which man justifies himself, while continuing to transgress the true God., is summed up in the great Mother of Harlot doctrines, christs, covenants, and gospels.

And when John saw here in all her gloriously corrupt munificence, he just had to marvel at it. Especially when he must have asked himself one main question: "And they try to say they got all this stuff from me? Not to mention all my brethren the prophets and apostles of the Lord God and His Lamb Jesus Christ??"

Well, I suppose so long as you get to be there without repenting of your sinning, then you don't mind a sideline seat.

Just to make sure they get to heaven while sinning unto the grave, some people would have Hitler sitting in those spectator seats with them.

This is all about giving lip-service honor to Jews, in order to avoid repenting of sinning to have any covenant of God, whether Jews-only of old, or both Jews and Greeks in the New.

In the end, it's not about you being an unrepented Jew, that does not want the blood of the Lamb to wash and take away your sinning. It's rather about being an unrepented Gentile, that does not want the Lamb's covenant commandment to repent of your sinning.

And of that means no washing of His covenant blood, with only an outsider's seat on the sides of heavenly marital bliss, then so be it.

So long as you're NOT one of the unrepented hard hearted wicked wandering in blackness of darkness forever, then you're cool with that.

And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
Totally infected with Gentile re-interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures and covenants. You'll say anything, even re-interpret the Scriptures to place Gentiles in a strictly Hebrew covenant. And you end up with false teaching and belief.

Like I could care less.

Nor what sex you may decide you are.

I don't navel gaze, nor care for navel gazers.

From their sins.

Not from your sins.

Of course I beg to differ.

I don't teach there was never any old Abrahamic covenant with his natural seed, nor am I a Gentile-only covenant preacher.

Oh boy. Another martyrdom seeker.

Sounds like the Sabbath commandoes, that cry persecution, because Christians don't want to have anything to do with their sabbath nor your covenant.

Such ninny martyrs mock all martyrdoms for the true God, beginning with Abel.

No doubt you will die believing it unto the grave.

Dittoes with me and mine.

You don't think there's any effort here to cause you to change do you? You're the only one demanding change on my part, in order to soothe your conscience by numbers. Whether you change or not is entirely up to you for your own soul's sake, not mine.

I only argue against doctrine not confirmed by the Bible.
Then why the hell do you ask. You're one confused person.

When religionist make faith or repentance or anything else for that matter conditions man must meet in order to get saved or justified before God they do disparage the death and blood of Christ ! What they are saying whether they know it or not is Christs blood alone was inadequate to Justify them for whom it was shed. This does contradict Rom 5:9

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Totally infected with Gentile re-interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures and covenants. You'll say anything, even re-interpret the Scriptures to place Gentiles in a strictly Hebrew covenant. And you end up with false teaching and belief.
Your reason for rejecting the new covenant of the Lamb Jesus Christ, as being for Jews only, is simple: You harden your heart to repent of your sinning first, and don't want any blood of any covenant, that would wash away your coveted sinning, that you still take pleasure in.

You don't want to be robbed of your greatest pleasures in life, even if they are only for a season.

And so, you end by also rejecting Jesus' salvation for yourself, as also being for Jews only.

"Salvation - and all its parts - is of the Jews."

You reject Jesus Christ, and tell Him to stick with the Jews only.

It's amazing how someone would rather deny all gentiles the right to be saved by Jesus in His new covenant of God, just to justify denying it for yourself.

But then, that's the nature of covetous envy of unrepented sinners: If you don't want it, then neither do you want anyone else to have it.

It's as simple and old as Cain having a talk with Abel to try and change his mind too.

Neither Abel, Enoch, nor Noah were Jews.

The first covenant God made with man, was with Noah and all His descendants.

The new covenant the risen God now makes with man, is with all the descendants of Noah, that repent.

Then why the hell do you ask. You're one confused person.
Temper temper sinner. You reject Jesus' covenant and salvation, but sinners can still keep decent decorum.

I asked if you are a Jew or not. You're the one that started navel gazing about it.

Back