• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Mystery of the most holy trinity!

Cos of the false doctrine of the “Bible alone” based on your private judgement!

You shall know them by their fruits.

Protestant doctrine forms a rebellion not reformation and “Rejects Jesus Christ” not formally or by name or person, but rejection of the apostolic church established by Christ is rejection of Christ!

And by the Rejection of the truth revealed by Christ is rejection of Christ!
By the private interpretation of a law of the fathers called a heresy (matter of opinion) or sect. With thier personnel heresy there own law (oral traditons of dying mankind ) they tried to prove all things writen in the law and the prophets(sola scriptura) that it was the heresy or private interpretation. They walked away faithless no faith as it is writen in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

Acts 24:13 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Rather than worshiping many fathers as a legion of gods(patron saints)The Lord offered them the tools (sola scriptura) to help them have a better understanding

Call no man Holy Father on earth

No man can serve two written laws

#1Gods living word or #2 that of men CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH as oral traditons of dying mankind.
It would seem there is no defense against the Sword of the Spirit the living abiding Word of God .

Every single verse in Scripture must coincide with the weight of the Bible as a whole.
Are you aware that the Trinity teaching does that and the Unitarian teaching ignores all Scripture that clearly show it? And that the Trinity doctrine begins with Theology---the study of who God says He is, and the Unitarian doctrine begins with who man is and who man says God is?

For example, scriptures that are ignored, even when they are given as evidence and for discussion would be and are directly applied to Jesus would be:
Is 9:1-2 Bit there will be no gloom for her who was in anguish.In the forme time he brought into contempt the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the latter time he has made glorious the way of th sea,the land beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the nations. The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone. 6. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

And of course there is John 1 and in Rev we see both being the Alpha and Omega.
Without that very specific teaching, all verses used to refer to God being 3 people are merely misinterpretations.
God is never said to be three people.
Nobody EVER rejected the Trinity for any reason other than the fact that the Bible does not teach it. There are a great number of people today who see clearly that the Trinity is taught nowhere in the Bible and this has been found to be the case since the time of Nicaea. It is ridiculous to assume that all these people came to this conclusion for any reason other than the fact that they, upon diligent seeking, could not find evidence for this doctrine anywhere in Scripture.
That is a double false equivalency. Because a great number of people see the Trinity as false and as not taught in the Bible does not mean it is false andis not taught in the Bible. It is ridiculous to assume that because a great many people reach the same conclusion then their conclusion is fact. It is also wrong to presume diligent seeking and to presume that such diligence would produce the truth if their eyes had been blinded and their heart hardened against it.

Only God has angels! Matt 24:31

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace Igive unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

A mere man cannot impart peace!

Only God can be the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

I agree, Good job!

The trinity is a mystery that man cannot comprehend also.

God is infinite and we are finite, so the nature or substance of God is incomprehensible to us. Thks

Are you aware that the Trinity teaching does that and the Unitarian teaching ignores all Scripture that clearly show it? And that the Trinity doctrine begins with Theology---the study of who God says He is, and the Unitarian doctrine begins with who man is and who man says God is?
This is another big lie!

The Bible says God is one. You guys changed it to God is Triune.

Jesus says His Father is His God. And you changed to Jesus is God.

This is another big lie!

The Bible says God is one. You guys changed it to God is Triune.

Jesus says His Father is His God. And you changed to Jesus is God.
How would you know. You never read anything.

The Trinity also says God is one. The Triune God is the one and only God. Saying He is one means he is the only. It does not mean He is not triune if being.

Both are the same God.

You have been spreading lies.

I would not know if you lied if I don't read the Bible.
You read parts of the Bible. If I am lying it is because you have said things about yourself that are not true. My statement was based on things you have said.

You don't read trin's posts, you consider Paul and what he wrote to be a heretic and heretical. Have you read any of the confessions or creeds dealing with the Trinity, to know how they arrive at the doctrine?

Little lower than the angels!

Ps 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Matt 5:21-22 …you have heard it said: (by God in the Ten Commandments) but I say to you….

Christ has authority to change the commandments of God, only God can do so, for a mere man to do would be blasphemy, and christ being guilty of blasphemy cannot be the sinless priest and victim that offers himself and attains atonement !

Christ must be God!

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

I could understand how God can be with or in a man, not how a mere man can be in God!

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

The Holy Ghost is one the father sends, He does not send Himself? Does not come Himself?
He outright says He sends Him in John 15:26.

Whether you like how that sounds or not.

And yes, He does say He comes HIMSELF in John 14:18.

Just picking apart your position one piece after another yet you'll never accept or admit exactly what the Bible teaches. You prefer, you love, your teachings of men too much to ever hear what GOD has to say. You don't care about the TRUTH. You want man's acceptance and approval.

Well, you've got it. Hope it's worth all that you're paying for it.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty!
Scriptural
Blessed be the most Holy trinity!
Unscriptural
Although it is true that the Bible never uses the word "trinity," many biblical passages speak of all three persons of the Godhead acting together:

at Jesus' baptism (Matt. 3:16-17)
the great commission (Matt. 28:19)
the Spirit sent (John 14:26)
Peter's Pentecost sermon (Acts 2:33-34)
Paul's discussion of flesh and spirit (Rom. 8:7-10)
Paul's discussion of spiritual gifts (1 Cor. 12:4-6)
Paul's travel plans (2 Cor. 1:21-22)
Paul's benediction (2 Cor. 13:14)
Paul's discussion of the fullness of time (Gal. 4:4-6)
Paul's prayer of praise to the Father (Eph. 1:3-14)
Paul's discussion of the Gentiles' former alienation (Eph. 2:18)
Paul's discussion of the oneness of God (Eph. 4:4-6)
Paul's discussion of the kindness of God (Titus 3:4-6)
Peter's introduction (1 Pet. 1:2)
Because the Bible never teaches anywhere that God is 3 persons, and because it teaches that Christ is the Holy Spirit and God Almighty, none of those verses hold a single drop of water.

Again, without that specific teaching in Scripture, every single verse you present as referring to that doctrine is nothing more than a misinterpretation of Scripture.

Is Jesus our salvation?
Yep.

"Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. To the ONLY wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

Jude 24-25

"... God our Saviour;..."
Titus 1:3
"... the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."
Titus 1:4
"... God our Saviour toward man appeared, ..."
Titus 3:4

Cos of the false doctrine of the “Bible alone” based on your private judgement!

You shall know them by their fruits.

Protestant doctrine forms a rebellion not reformation and “Rejects Jesus Christ” not formally or by name or person, but rejection of the apostolic church established by Christ is rejection of Christ!

And by the Rejection of the truth revealed by Christ is rejection of Christ!

And by the rejection of the “Authorized ministers sent by Christ is rejection of Christ!

The “Scripture alone” doctrine rejects the apostolic tradition or the teaching authority of Jesus Christ in His church!

Christ Himself verifies these facts!

Lk 10:16
Whoever hears you hears Me. Whoever rejects you rejects Me. And whoever rejects Me rejects the One who sent Me.”
(Apostles)

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
(Apostles)

Acts 2:42 not scripture alone!
Yeah, it's not a private interpretation when clear Scripture, that fully coincides with Scripture, is used repeatedly to support the argument.

And that's what I've provided throughout.

The apostolic church does not require scripture to know the truth!
That's great. God DOES!

Jesus speaking:
"Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God."
Matt. 22:29
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of Truth."
2 Tim. 2:15
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: ..."
Hosea 4:6
"Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; ... For that they hated knowledge,..."
Prov. 1:28-29

Members of Christ’s new covenant of grace by faith and baptism, united to the mediator and having union with God and His saints!

Phil 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

John 17:11
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

The divinity of Christ and the trinity are Christian doctrine, divinely revealed truth, those who reject them are not Christians and not in Christ or His apostolic church, (Matt 16:18-19) the new covenant of grace, the household of faith, the pillar of truth (1 Tim 3:15)

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the governmentshall be upon his shoulder: and hisname shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

● Dan 7:13-14 . . In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a
son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never
be destroyed.

● Phil 2:9-11 . . God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven
and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Blessed be God!

Blessed be His holy name!

Blessed be the most holy trinity!

He outright says He sends Him in John 15:26.

Whether you like how that sounds or not.

And yes, He does say He comes HIMSELF in John 14:18.

Just picking apart your position one piece after another yet you'll never accept or admit exactly what the Bible teaches. You prefer, you love, your teachings of men too much to ever hear what GOD has to say. You don't care about the TRUTH. You want man's acceptance and approval.

Well, you've got it. Hope it's worth all that you're paying for it.
Jn 14:18 are the words of Jesus not the father

Jn 15:26 is the Holy Spirit not the father

Scriptural

Unscriptural

Because the Bible never teaches anywhere that God is 3 persons, and because it teaches that Christ is the Holy Spirit and God Almighty, none of those verses hold a single drop of water.

Again, without that specific teaching in Scripture, every single verse you present as referring to that doctrine is nothing more than a misinterpretation of Scripture.
Gen 14:20 blessed be God!

we don’t believe the doctrine: sola scriptura!

Scripture and tradition!

As scripture says!

Back