• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus isn't the Lord of heaven and earth

I have experience with those who find a way to give themselves plausible deniability to strip Jesus of his status as the begotten Son of God, but you won't be able to do the same thing with Hebrews 1:5. Hebrews 1:5 directly means the Son was procreated. He was begotten in every sense of the word. He isn't God.
So, the Son was procreated? With who? A mommy God? Sheeze, you're as bad as the Mormons.

So, the Son was procreated? With who? A mommy God? Sheeze, you're as bad as the Mormons.
Your mockery of God's begotten Son is noted. Just like those in the time of Jesus who mocked him for saying he is the Son of God, you are doing the same.

Have you heard of Mary and about how God miraculously made her with child and they named him Jesus?

Your mockery of God's begotten Son is noted. Just like those in the time of Jesus who mocked him for saying he is the Son of God, you are doing the same.

Have you heard of Mary and about how God miraculously made her with child and they named him Jesus?
Oh my, my, my....you used the term procreate...did God now make a mommy God who He procrated with and through those means create Jesus?

Oh my, my, my....you used the term procreate...did God now make a mommy God who He procrated with and through those means create Jesus?
According to Meriam-Webster, the word procreate means to begot or bring forth. I used the correct word. Hebrews 1:5 says clearly Jesus was begotten. He was procreated. He was created. You lost your idol forever today. You won't be able to unsee this.

According to Meriam-Webster, the word procreate means to begot or bring forth. I used the correct word. Hebrews 1:5 says clearly Jesus was begotten. He was procreated. He was created. You lost your idol forever today. You won't be able to unsee this.
There is no verse in the entire bible that says Jesus was procreated. Tell us, did God the Father lay an egg and Jesus was hatched?

There is no verse in the entire bible that says Jesus was procreated. Tell us, did God the Father lay an egg and Jesus was hatched?
Hebrews 1:5 says Jesus was begotten. Procreation means begotten. I would not want to be in the spot you worked yourself into.

Hebrews 1:5 says Jesus was begotten. Procreation means begotten. I would not want to be in the spot you worked yourself into.
Major big-time FACE PALM.......That isn't the original greek meaning.....DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU THE MEANING AGAIN? How could you forget so soon?

Major big-time FACE PALM.......That isn't the original greek meaning.....DO I NEED TO TEACH YOU THE MEANING AGAIN? How could you forget so soon?
Do we need to go over the fact that in Hebrews 1:5 the word used explicitly means begotten and doesn't have any other possible meanings? Jesus was begotten dude. Deal with it.

5For to which of the angels did God ever say:
“You are My Son; today I have become Your Father”?

G1080. gennaĂł
Strong's Concordance
gennaĂł: to beget, to bring forth
Original Word: γεννάω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: gennaĂł
Phonetic Spelling: (ghen-nah'-o)
Definition: to beget, to bring forth
Usage: I beget (of the male), (of the female) I bring forth, give birth to.

Do we need to go over the fact that in Hebrews 1:5 the word used explicitly means begotten and doesn't have any other possible meanings? Jesus was begotten dude. Deal with it.

5For to which of the angels did God ever say:
“You are My Son; today I have become Your Father”?

G1080. gennaĂł
Strong's Concordance
gennaĂł: to beget, to bring forth
Original Word: γεννάω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: gennaĂł
Phonetic Spelling: (ghen-nah'-o)
Definition: to beget, to bring forth
Usage: I beget (of the male), (of the female) I bring forth, give birth to.
Christ is the Son of God, not by Creation, nor by adoption, nor by office, but by nature; he is the true, proper, natural, and eternal Son of God

Christ is the Son of God, not by Creation, nor by adoption, nor by office, but by nature; he is the true, proper, natural, and eternal Son of God
According to John 1:18 and Hebrews 1:5 Jesus was created because he was begotten. Revelation 3:14 directly says he was created.

Revelation 3
14And to the messenger of the church in Laodicea write:
These things says the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of God’s creation.

According to John 1:18 and Hebrews 1:5 Jesus was created because he was begotten. Revelation 3:14 directly says he was created.

Revelation 3
14And to the messenger of the church in Laodicea write:
These things says the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of God’s creation.
According to Heb 5:5 .....So also Christ did not take upon Himself the glory of becoming a high priest, but He was called by the One who said to Him: “You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.”

Jesus was called that...not created.

According to Heb 5:5 .....So also Christ did not take upon Himself the glory of becoming a high priest, but He was called by the One who said to Him: “You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.”

Jesus was called that...not created.
Hebrews 1:5... "today" I have become your Father. It follows that the previous day that the Son didn't exist.

Hebrews 1:5... "today" I have become your Father. It follows that the previous day that the Son didn't exist.
Heb 5:5 tells us Jesus was called that by the Father...NOT CREATED.

So also Christ did not take upon Himself the glory of becoming a high priest, but He was called by the One who said to Him: “You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.”

Heb 5:5 tells us Jesus was called that by the Father...NOT CREATED.

So also Christ did not take upon Himself the glory of becoming a high priest, but He was called by the One who said to Him: “You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.”
Hebrews 5:5 also says "today" God became his Father.

John 1
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Acts 17
31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Revelation 22
6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

1 John 1
1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us
Revelation 5
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Romans 9 (RSV)
5 to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ. God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen.
1 Corinthians 11
3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Ephesians 3
19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John 1
9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Acts 17
31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Revelation 22
6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

1 John 1
1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

Revelation 5
9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Romans 9 (RSV)
5 to them belong the patriarchs, and of their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ. God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 11
3But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 3
19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
I'm not sure what you are saying. My guess is that you are saying God is the only one we should look up to and praise only God , not the Son.
Is this your message to others?

Back