• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus is Jehovah the YHWH of the Old Testament

He already identified Jesus as such in Acts 7:56.
Open your eyes.

He is opening ears and eyes giving us his unseen eternal undststanding . How about you?

Eternal God is not a man as us .. . .never was never could be. We serve a supernatural God without beginning or end of Spirit life .

Yes as a vision not is literal dying flesh and Blood .

Jesus is our brother in the lord ,And not the Holy Father the one Lord, of lords our invisible head. He outwardly demonstrated the unseen His powerful spiritual work in the Son of man Jesus. So the whole world as a sign can see and understand the invisible work of Christ, the husband .

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

He is opening ears and eyes giving us his unseen eternal undststanding . How about you?

I already believe the Son of Man (Acts 7:56) is the Lord to whom Stephen properly prayed to in Acts 7:59-60.

Simple.

Notice that almost the last words of Stephen - in reference to Jesus - link "the Son of Man" and with the "Lord" to whom he prayed to:

Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God...Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. (Acts 7:56. 59).

I don't know precisely how you received your corrupt doctrine, but you didn't get it from an accurate understanding of what the Bible affirms.
He saw a vision, he wasn't praying to Jesus. He was talking to Jesus.

He saw a vision, he wasn't praying to Jesus. He was talking to Jesus.

Isaiah saw a vision.
Insight on the Scriptures: Vision from God were also received by such Bible writers as Isaiah (1:1; 6:1-13), Amos (7:1-9, 12; 8:1, 2), and Ezekiel (1:1). (Vision, volume 2, January 1, 1988, page 1159)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200004564

The JW's also assert that Isaiah prayed.
Awake!—1987: How I longed to make known this good news to the grief-stricken people of Cambodia! This good news would offer them an unfailing hope and a wonderful goal in life. Since it was not possible to return to that country, I did my best to publish the good news to Cambodians living in Austria. I prayed as Isaiah did, "Here I am! Send me." hoping that Jehovah would use me to help my fellow countrymen.—Isaiah 6:8. (Cambodia—Surviving a Nightmare, February 22, 1987, page 19)
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101987125

That doesn't mean Isaiah wasn't praying to God, but only talking to God.

It's so great how the JW's own literature refutes their heresy.

I already believe the Son of Man (Acts 7:56) is the Lord to whom Stephen properly prayed to in Acts 7:59-60.

Simple.
Thanks for reply Fred

Is jesus the Son of man Jesus your brother in the Lord ?

Simply yes or no

You could be barking up the wrong kind of family tree the one that does call dying mankind on earth Holy Father, Holy Rabbi etc .

Not our adopting father not seen, He works in the heart of his children .Yoked with Him our daily burden can be lighter By His powerful Spirit we can cry out Abba Holy Father

Matthew 12:50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Corrupted flesh and blood was nesecassry to demonstrate the Father' invisible labor of love as a work of his faithfulness Pouring out His Holy Spirt on dying flesh in jeopardy of his own Spirit life New creatures

Thanks for reply Fred

Is jesus the Son of man Jesus your brother in the Lord ?

Simply yes or no

I am not wasting my time with diversionary tactics. Stephen prayed to the Lord Jesus and it was proper for him to do so.

I am not wasting my time with diversionary tactics. Stephen prayed to the Lord Jesus and it was proper for him to do so.
No mention of Stephen praying to Jesus in the Bible. Which version are you reading? Fred's version?

Acts 7:59-60 teaches Stephen prayed to Jesus.
The only reason I am posting this here is to expose your falsehoods as always. I will keep you honest. Here in the very verse you mentioned there is no reference to praying. Calling on someone isn't praying to them. Praying to someone would be a form of worship and Jesus only taught about worshipping the Father in John 4:23,24 and prayer to the Father in Matthew 6:6-9.

Acts 7
59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

The only reason I am posting this here is to expose your falsehoods as always. I will keep you honest. Here in the very verse you mentioned there is no reference to praying. Calling on someone isn't praying to them. Praying to someone would be a form of worship and Jesus only taught about worshipping the Father in John 4:23,24 and prayer to the Father in Matthew 6:6-9.

Acts 7
59And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. 60And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Hahaha! I'll have to give you credit —even when pinned down tight, you find a way to wiggle, useless as it may be!

Diversionary? It is not a game.

He says whoever does the will of the father is.

Is Jesus your brother in the Lord?

It's so great how the JW's own literature refutes their heresy.

One thing to remember a common error is making the outward "demonstration"of dying mankind the "actual work".

The lamb of God a a finished work was slain from the foundation , the six day Christ the Father did work. .Satan as usual would make it all one in the same

Demonstrate.. ."point out, indicate, demonstrate," figuratively, "prove, establish,"

Note. . . (parenthesis) my added commentary

1 Corinthians 2:4,5 Paul says, "And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: that your (new born again) faith (Christ the husband working in us our "Emanuel" )should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God".

Romans 5:8 "But God "demonstrates" his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ (not the Son of man, Jesus the demonstrating object) .died for us".

JW literature ? Are you sure ?

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

God is not a Jewish man a Lord of lords. That is simply a wile of the evil one trying to make our invisible head, Christ, the Husband without effect so that men can rather serve dying flesh bringing the wrath of God ,(Romans 1 )

Blasphemy, attributing the invisible eternal things of God in exchange for dying flesh of mankind. . Calling for the wrath of God

Therefore serving to dying creature (dying mankind) more than the invisible eternal head, Christ, the one husband

Roman 1:19:-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (By his powerful faith that worked in them)" For the invisible( not seen) things of him (Christ our head) from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, (The temporal dying )even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Roman 1: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Jesus the Son of man ) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

The 20 /20 prescription needed to rightly divide the parable. the signified tongue of God .It must be used or mankind will continues to seek the dying thing the temporal historical. In the end losing the gospel understanding forfeiting the sabbath rest.

I would think write the mixing recipe 20/20 on your forehead or mark it on your hand . . Very valuable tool when studying seeking the approval out our unseen Father, Christ the husband

Don't leave earth without it .

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

One thing to remember a common error is making the outward "demonstration"of dying mankind the "actual work".

The lamb of God a a finished work was slain from the foundation , the six day Christ the Father did work. .Satan as usual would make it all one in the same

Demonstrate.. ."point out, indicate, demonstrate," figuratively, "prove, establish,"

Note. . . (parenthesis) my added commentary

1 Corinthians 2:4,5 Paul says, "And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: that your (new born again) faith (Christ the husband working in us our "Emanuel" )should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God".

Romans 5:8 "But God "demonstrates" his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ (not the Son of man, Jesus the demonstrating object) .died for us".

JW literature ? Are you sure ?

God is not a Jewish man a Lord of lords. That is simply a wile of the evil one trying to make our invisible head, Christ, the Husband without effect so that men can rather serve dying flesh bringing the wrath of God ,(Romans 1 )

Blasphemy, attributing the invisible eternal things of God in exchange for dying flesh of mankind. . Calling for the wrath of God

Therefore serving to dying creature (dying mankind) more than the invisible eternal head, Christ, the one husband

Roman 1:19:-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (By his powerful faith that worked in them)" For the invisible( not seen) things of him (Christ our head) from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, (The temporal dying )even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Roman 1: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (Jesus the Son of man ) more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

The 20 /20 prescription needed to rightly divide the parable. the signified tongue of God .It must be used or mankind will continues to seek the dying thing the temporal historical. In the end losing the gospel understanding forfeiting the sabbath rest.

I would think write the mixing recipe 20/20 on your forehead or mark it on your hand . . Very valuable tool when studying seeking the approval out our unseen Father, Christ the husband

Don't leave earth without it .

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

post 47

Diversionary? It is not a game.

He says whoever does the will of the father is.

Is Jesus your brother in the Lord?

Acts 7:56 and Acts 7:59-60 are still there.

Here in the very verse you mentioned there is no reference to praying. Calling on someone isn't praying to them.

Jesus was in heaven when Stephen communicated (= prayed to) Him.

When I asked you how your communication with others besides God in heaven is coming along you wrote "Great."

Who are these "others" in heaven (besides God) that you communicate with?

Acts 7:56 and Acts 7:59-60 are still there.
It was a vision or dream of the lamb of God who was slain from the foundation .The six days Christ the Father did work

Demonstrated thousands of years after as propmised to be revealed through the Son of man. Jesus dying mankind the love of the Father

Two is the one witness God has spoken throughout the Bible. You could say "the law of faith" . . .(1) " Let there be" as a unseen labor of Christ and the witness (2) "it was God alone good" .that kind of faith (understanding of God ) powerfully it can move mountain and raise the dead to newness of life using the temporal things seen to give us the eternal things of our Father Christ Also I beleive the two . . . the(1) law and the(2) prophets , Moses (Law )and Elias prophets .the (1) law and (2) testimony (the prophets) used that way throughout the Bible . sends them out two by two. . calls them into the ark of His covenants of grace two by two them calls mankind the two shall become one bride.

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

The Elohim in Genesis "us" two. Two gods working as one. The Son of God. Jesus working with Christ the head the Father

Genesis 1: 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Us as a parable vision to make us a picture of one unseen Holy Father a sign to the whole world .

Believers, sent messengers sent two by two, have the privilege' to preach the gospel but he alone is the one good teaching master as Lord of lords>

I think he proved he working with the father was the Elohim .The clothed with dying flesh, god

John 10 :31-35 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

A beautiful parable below giving believers a living hope as His bride of a new incorruptible body

1 John 3:1-2Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Two gods as one

No mention of Stephen praying to Jesus in the Bible. Which version are you reading? Fred's version?
It seems that he is talking about what Stephen said before being persecuted saying "Jesus, receive my spirit."

Back