• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Jesus is Jehovah the YHWH of the Old Testament

God is not a man as us

Dream = night vision.

A demonstration of the finished work of the Lamb slain from the foundation. The six days Christ did work. Therefore using the flesh of dying mankind the Son of man, Jesus to demonstrate , the power of the invisible head ,Christ God pouring out His Spirt life on dying mankind in jeopardy of his own Spirit life as labor of Hid love or work of his faithfulness he give us little of his faith as power just enough to please him according to His good will

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like he Son of man (dying mankind ) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Salvation the work of two empowered by one .

He already is King.
He became king here-Rev 6:2--Once the 1000 year reign (Rev 20:6) ends-this occurs-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself)= forever.

According to Daniel 7:14 Jesus is the proper recipient of pelach.
One of the ways Daniel rendered pelach (Daniel 6:16) was by prayer (Daniel 6:10).
Thus, the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer.
I would think small case l . the Son of man Jesus he was one of the many lords .But not the Lord of lords ,King of kings . Father of the fatherless

One did bow down to his dying flesh and called him Lord of lords the one good teaching master ,

Jesus the Son of man would never sit in the seat of our invisible head, Christ That it seems like it could be blasphemy

God is not a man as us. He used a dying mankind man Jesus to demonstrate his unseen power of faith as a labor of His ;love

Mark 10:16-1718King James Version .And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?8 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

I would think small case l . the Son of man Jesus he was one of the many lords .But not the Lord of lords ,King of kings . Father of the fatherless

What ever that means.

The Lord Jesus being the Son of Man (Acts 7:56) is the proper recipient of prayer (Acts 7:59-60).
Since God alone is to be prayed to demonstrates the Son of Man (Jesus) is God

What ever that means.

The Lord Jesus being the Son of Man (Acts 7:56) is the proper recipient of prayer (Acts 7:59-60).
Since God alone is to be prayed to demonstrates the Son of Man (Jesus) is God
Two Jesus as savior's working as if one, empowered by the in invisible head Christ. Using the Son of man Jesus dying flesh and blood to demonstrate as a sign to all the nations. The invisible powerful work of the father

A demonstration of the lamb of God who was slain from the foundation, the six days he did work.

There is only one Lord Jesus.
There is only one Jesus the Christ. . . . the anointing Holy Spirit of the Holy Father

Christ meaning anointer or teaching master He taught the Son of man jesus and warning us that we do nort ned dying mankind to tesch us He alone is the one good teaching master

The other side of the coin. . . antichrists false apostles bringing false prophecy as the oral traditions of dying mankind

1 Johm 2:26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

There is only one Jesus the Christ the anointing Holy Spirt of the Father

Christ meaning anointer or teaching master He taught the Son of man jesus and warning us that we do nort ned dying mankind to tesch us He alone is the one good teaching master

The other side of the coin. . . antichrists false apostles bringing false prophecy as the oral traditions of dying mankind

1 Johm 2:26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

This does nothing to detract from the fact that the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.

This does nothing to detract from the fact that the Lord Jesus is the proper recipient of prayer which proves He is God.
The Son of Man Jesus prayed to the invisible head Christ. . not to dying mankind the Son of man Jesu. Like all sons of God they had the power of Christ working in them 'dying mankind' but they would never say it was of those who have no power .

2 Corinthians 4:7Living Bible But this precious treasure—this light and power that now shine within us—is held in a perishable container, that is, in our weak bodies. Everyone can see that the glorious power within must be from God and is not our own

Why even think God is a man ? What purpose ?

Your pitiful excuse because your heresy has been smashed.

Thanks for making this easy for me.
In Ezekial about 20 x for the last days= prophecy--They will have to know i am Jehovah.

was prayed to by Stephen in Acts 7:59-60.

I believe Satan (the lying spirit of error ) would have mankind believe he is a dying Jewish man as Lord of lords, King of kings.

It would be his idea to believe the Lord Jesus the Christ and the Son of man, Jesus as all one in the same.

Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Stephen our brother in the Lord like all born again sons of God called on the invisible head the Holy Father the Christ. . . not the Son of man dying mankind. The same God, Jesus the Son of man called on . Holy Father not as I will no power but as you the one with power.

Stephen was not calling on the dead for those still alive. Thats a law of the fathers dying mankind (patron saints) as workers with a familiar spirit gods (3,500 and rising) in the likeness of male and female.

They must reject all things written in the law and prophets, or law and testimony, or Moses to represent the law and Elias to represent the prophets (sola scriptura) They perform that oral tradition of dying mankind in order to create a hierarchy of venerable sinners that lord it over the faith of non-venerable show time watchers. Just like the Pharisees with Sadducees. same law of the fathers' different fathers

Isaiah 8:19-29 And when they shall say unto you, Seek (necromancy) unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?(Dying mankind) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

I believe Satan (the lying spirit of error ) would have mankind believe

the Son of Man is not being prayed to in Acts 7:59-60.

Yes, the above is what Satan would want people to believe.

Stephen our brother in the Lord like all born again sons of God called on the invisible head the Holy Father the Christ. . . not the Son of man

Notice that almost the last words of Stephen - in reference to Jesus - link "the Son of Man" and with the "Lord" to whom he prayed to:

Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God...Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. (Acts 7:56. 59).

I don't know precisely how you received your corrupt doctrine, but you didn't get it from an accurate understanding of what the Bible affirms.

Notice that almost the last words of Stephen - in reference to Jesus - link "the Son of Man" and with the "Lord" to whom he prayed to:

Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God...Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. (Acts 7:56. 59).

I don't know precisely how you received your corrupt doctrine, but you didn't get it from an accurate understanding of what the Bible affirms.

Stephen in that vison did not say he was praying to the Son of Man Jesus dying mankind our brother in the Lord He was long dead and buried and his corrupted flesh clothing his spirit retuned to the dust from where it was formed

It was a vision theophany . . . no different than a dream . Like that of Moses and Elias .Peter not understanding of the spiritual unseen eternal things of God. did not receive the understanding of that parable Peter our brother in the the Lord wanted to build three tabernacles' as if a spirit has flesh and bones Went right over his head . Again Peter the denier missing the object lesson Not rightly dividing the parable.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

He already identified Jesus as such in Acts 7:56.
Open your eyes.
No mention of Stephen praying to Jesus there. A very weak argument on your part. Where does the bible say anything that you say?

Back