• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Is repentance needed for salvation?

Nope. . .loving your enemies was no part of the written code. That is new law, given by the divine Lawgiver, Jesus Christ, for the new (covenant) order (Heb 9:10).
It doesn't have to be written code. It was a given. Man loves, man hates. God loves, God hates.
Here is the original command God gave to the twelve tribes of the children of Israel. God situated the tribes around the Tabernacle. Three tribes to the west, three tribes to the north, three tribes to the east, three tribes to the south. It was one big family.

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother [member of the same tribe] in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour [member of another tribe situated next to you], and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people [member of any tribe], but thou shalt love thy neighbour [member of another tribe situated next to you] as thyself: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:17–18.

At the death of Solomon the children of Israel/Jacob divided into two kingdoms. A northern kingdom of ten tribes, and a southern kingdom of two tribes. And these two kingdoms warred with each other and became bitter enemies. Christ addressed their animosity and hatred between them that still existed when He came and it is documented in Matthew 5.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Mt 5:43–48.

As King He instructed Israel in the Word of God in Leviticus 19:17-19. He spoke to the twelve tribes present in the crowds that followed Him.
I don't take my doctrine from figurative prophetic riddles (Nu 12:8) subject to more than one interpretation.
Nor do you take your doctrine from the Word of God.
I know you reject the above Scriptures and the history behind Christ's words in Matthew in which the original command is for covenant Israel of twelve tribes is to love ONLY covenant Israel of twelve tribes. But the Gentile Church practice the false teaching that Christians are to love everybody which is false. God calls those that cast their pearls to swine and cast that which is holy (God's love) to dogs (non-covenant) "adulterers and adulteresses" as per James 4.

According to Jesus, it was Paul who wrote to the churches of Corinth or Philippi.
According to Jesus it was that Pharisee Saul who wrote to Jewish Christians at Corinth and Philippi and the other Jewish home churches named in each letter.
Those of the 12 tribes of Israel who believed in Christ were the NT ekklesia (church/assembly), a continuation of the OT ekklesia (assembly, church of Ac 7:38);
The original Church of God began in the desert at the time of Moses and the Tabernacle in which about 4 million Hebrews/Jews were "ekklesia" (called out [ones]) of Egypt. They were called the Great Congregation."

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.
Psalm 35:18.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation:
I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psalm 22:25.

8 Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.
2 Chron. 7:8.

1 Now when Ezra had prayed, and when he had confessed, weeping and casting himself down before the house of God, there assembled unto him out of Israel a very great congregation of men and women and children: for the people wept very sore.
Ezra 10:1.

And so I am again correct. Here's your Acts 7:38 passage:

38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
Acts 7:38.

So, we established the original "Great Congregation" or "Church in the wilderness" was founded at the time of the Tabernacle and was populated with the children of Israel at the time of the Tabernacle.
Now let's identify the Church Christ promised to build in Matthew 16:18 while speaking with Peter:

5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Acts 2:5.

At the Feast of Harvest also known as Pentecost Jews came to Jerusalem from "every (Gentile) nation under heaven" to celebrate this feast. The locations from which these Jews that came to the feast are identified by the tongues the disciples were speaking because "every man heard them speak in [their] own language." Seventeen languages were spoken:

8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia (meaning Asia Minor where most of the churches Saul wrote to were located),
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
Acts 2:8–11.

I've included a map of these locations.

1702896406348.jpeg

At this Feast (Pentecost) in Jerusalem where thousands of Jews attended especially Jews from these Gentile lands and during the celebration that morning the Holy Spirit was poured out thus fulfilling Joel's prophecy:

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel,
And that I am the LORD your God, and none else:
And my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward,
That I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;
And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids
In those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:27–29.

And that 3000 Jews met with the Holy Spirit of Promise and became born-again and saved. Naturally, when they returned home to their synagogues they took with them their experiences with the Holy Spirit, an outline of Peter's sermon, and Jesus most likely sharing their experiences with other Jews as they travelled along, and still more Jews were born-again and saved.
So, the "Great Congregation" also known as the "Church in the wilderness" populated with the Hebrew children of Israel of twelve tribes and whose descendants attended Pentecost at Jerusalem 3000 of them were born-again and saved making the Church that Christ Promised to build founded and populated by Jews. And for the next four decades while the Temple stood everything that was happening to Jews and Israel from God many thousands more Jews became saved which became the churches in Gentile lands, the same churches Saul wrote to in his letters (Corinth, Ephesus, Philippi, etc.), and these churches were all Jewish.
i.e., the one people of God, the ekklesia of both OT saints and NT saints who believed in Christ, either in person or in the OT promise of seed (Ge 15:5).
The term "saints" is used in the Old Testament for the people of God (Israel.) And again, at the start of the New Covenant era Jews were being saved and born-again were identified as "saints" as Saul's letters bear this out in his greetings in those letters to these various Jewish churches.

Those Hebrews that waited for their Promised Messiah/Christ were identified as "Christian" or "Messiah-ites." Those that received Messiah/Christ after His resurrection were also identified as "Christian" (Acts 11:29.)
The Holy Spirit was promised to Israel. And for four decades Jews were being saved and filled with the Holy Spirit of Promise and the New Covenant Church was founded and populated by Jews. In one day (Pentecost) 3000 Jews were born-again. If we use 3000 as a median number by weeks end about 21,000 Jews were baptized into the Church of God.
Acts 2:47 says Jesus ADDED to His Church daily such as should be saved and if we consider four decades of Holy Spirit "pour-out" upon the Jews then many thousands of Jews were becoming saved and added to the Jewish Church of God.

I know I wrote alot but these things needed to be shared so that we come to understand the history of the Jewish Church Christ was building and that AFTER the destruction of the Jewish Temple we see more clearly the circumstances surrounding the founding of the Jewish Church and the eventual "bringing in" of uncircumcised, non-covenant Gentiles to Christ. It is very important to doctrine that truth be the foundation of everything we believe of God and this "so-great salvation."

It is what it is.
Salvation is of the LORD.
It was God's covenant with Abraham and He required circumcision which was the beginning of the Hebrew race.
The Hebrews became a nation at the time of Moses and the giving of God's Laws.
He installed a middle wall partition between the races.
Ethnicity Salvation, Apostacy, Salvation based on race

OK. Israel is to be a light. Excellent.

James Gill is wrong. Gentiles do not come from the loins of Abraham.

Being included in the Abrahamic Covenant described in Genesis is one thing, being justified by faith is another.
Abraham also had Ishmael and the father of the Arabs who are counted as Gentiles for they are not Hebrew. The Hebrew race began with Abraham and through to Isaac and then to Jacob and Jacob's children also known as the children of Israel. Isaac had a son named Esau who wasn't Hebrew for the Hebrew race began with Abraham to Isaac to Jacob - not Esau. His descendants are not Hebrew but are non-Jew which is what a Gentile is.
Bending over backwards to try and squeeze non-covenant Gentiles into the Abrahamic Covenant is fruitless. If God did not include them when He made the covenant with Abraham, then uncircumcised Gentiles are not included in this covenant.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. He is saving Gentiles - non-covenant, uncircumcised Gentiles without a covenant.
End of story.
That showed you that Gentiles are, were of the Covenant People with the Covenant with Abraham and your ethnic salvation is apostacy.

Ethnicity Salvation, Apostacy, Salvation based on race
That's the way God made it when He birthed a Hebrew people/race and placed a "middle wall of separation between the Hebrew race and Gentile race when He instituted the Abrahamic Covenant through circumcision.
God is very race oriented in His covenant.

That showed you that Gentiles are, were of the Covenant People with the Covenant with Abraham and your ethnic salvation is apostacy.
How can they be "covenant people" when ALL the covenants God made with Abraham and his descendants there is NO MENTION of Gentiles in these covenants?
The Last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ did not include Gentiles. It's a Jewish Covenant and a Jewish Messiah, and the Church and Bride of God is Israel.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. The Covenants are closed and there is something wrong with people trying to steal the inheritance of the Jewish people by trying to insert themselves into a closed covenant after the fact.

It's like a father drawing up a will and giving everything to the first-born son when he dies and the other children, he had that wasn't named in his will fight vigorously after the fact to try to insert themselves into the will and steal the inheritance given to the first-born son.

Yeah, I harden it when I possess truth and I don't compromise. I'm not a wishy-washy Christian but solidly behind Christ.
And I've suffered for Him in this world, especially these last 5 years. But He gives me relief here and there, but my suffering is still on-going and this past December 5 marks five years and counting.
How 'bout that. 5. The number of grace.
I'll let you know.
😭😭😭😭😭😭

That's the way God made it when He birthed a Hebrew people/race and placed a "middle wall of separation between the Hebrew race and Gentile race when He instituted the Abrahamic Covenant through circumcision.
It is you who are racist. Why do you lay that on God? Ethnicity had nothing to do with God choosing Israel. You have tunnel vision.

You simply think God is like you and you cannot see outside yourself.

JAMES, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. James 1:1.

The other writings may not be as precise, but when Saul writes "to the Church at Corinth, or Philippi," etc., he's writing to Jewish Christians.
You really need to get a good study Bible and read the book introductions, if you want to be accurate without the exhaustive study of history. The other option is to read the history yourself before making such felonious statements as the above. All the churches had mixed believers, both Jew and Gentile. Many of them were predominantly Gentile. Jesus appointed Paul as the apostle to the Gentiles. He made several journeys outside Israel for the purpose of giving the gospel to the Gentiles as instructed by the Lord. Jews were scattered there. They were not the indigenous population. Use your head is the other option for you.

More Apostacy, Salvation by race

How can they be "covenant people" when ALL the covenants God made with Abraham and his descendants there is NO MENTION of Gentiles in these covenants?
The Last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ did not include Gentiles. It's a Jewish Covenant and a Jewish Messiah, and the Church and Bride of God is Israel.
God made no covenant with Gentiles. The Covenants are closed and there is something wrong with people trying to steal the inheritance of the Jewish people by trying to insert themselves into a closed covenant after the fact.

It's like a father drawing up a will and giving everything to the first-born son when he dies and the other children, he had that wasn't named in his will fight vigorously after the fact to try to insert themselves into the will and steal the inheritance given to the first-born son.
I showed you that Gentiles are Children of the Covenant and prophets via the Promise to Abraham, however you are blinded by race salvation, and thats Gods Judgment

It doesn't have to be written code. It was a given. Man loves, man hates. God loves, God hates.
Here is the original command God gave to the twelve tribes of the children of Israel. God situated the tribes around the Tabernacle. Three tribes to the west, three tribes to the north, three tribes to the east, three tribes to the south. It was one big family.

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother [member of the same tribe] in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour [member of another tribe situated next to you], and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people [member of any tribe], but thou shalt love thy neighbour [member of another tribe situated next to you] as thyself: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:17-18
In the OT, "enemy" meant all non-Jews, as in the good Samaritan.
At the death of Solomon the children of Israel/Jacob divided into two kingdoms. A northern kingdom of ten tribes, and a southern kingdom of two tribes. And these two kingdoms warred with each other and became bitter enemies. Christ addressed their animosity and hatred between them that still existed when He came and it is documented in Matthew 5.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Jesus as Lawgiver giving new law. . .
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Mt 5:43–48.
As King He instructed Israel in the Word of God in Leviticus 19:17-19. He spoke to the twelve tribes present in the crowds that followed Him.
Nor do you take your doctrine from the Word of God.
Assertion without Biblical demonstration is assertion without merit.
I know you reject the above Scriptures and the history behind Christ's words in Matthew in which the original command is for covenant Israel of twelve tribes is to love ONLY covenant Israel of twelve tribes. But the Gentile Church practice the false teaching that Christians are to love everybody which is false.
You just said the opposite above.
God calls those that cast their pearls to swine and cast that which is holy (God's love) to dogs (non-covenant) "adulterers and adulteresses" as per James 4.
You did indeed drink the Kool-Aid.

I am not disposed to further entertain this blatant contra-NT nonsense.

Last edited:
Just curious as to how God gives you repentance? If He said YOU must repent how does he do it for you? Just what is the definition of repent?
To give repentance is no more doing it FOR you, than to give the ability to choose is the same as to do the choosing FOR you.

Work. Travail. Exertion. Effort.
In other words with regard to the Lord's salvation any effort, act, work, or exertion in any form performed by the recipient of being saved, or any contribution by the one being saved is a human works salvation which is unbiblical.
In spiritual matters man is dead to God. Lazarus is a perfect example of being brought to life. And while he was dead physically he was totally passive and dormant before the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, "Lazarus, Come Forth!"

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: Jn 11:25.

41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. Jn 11:41.

43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.
44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go. Jn 11:43–44.

It is an incontrovertible fact that we as spiritually dead men physically walking are dead to God in our trespasses and sin (Eph. 2:1-2.)

1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Eph 2:1.

The question: "Is repentance needed for salvation?"

And the answer I have given above and give it again here is that NOTHING is needed for salvation. We bring NOTHING to our salvation, we add NOTHING to our salvation. You were dead to God until the Lord said, "Robert, Come Forth!" And instantly you were born-again, baptized by the Holy Spirit into the body of Christ, given all your spiritual gifts and a call to service to God is imparted with the salvation.
And it was IMPOSSIBLE to disobey such a command from anyone God calls in such a way as lazarus was called of Christ. and from from Almighty, Creator God.

Everyone God calls to salvation stays in salvation and is never lost. He/she cannot never separate him or her self from God. Once saved (born from above, born-again) the person remains saved eternally and not even physical death can separate them and us from the love of God which acts towards us through the Holy Spirit and results in salvation. If God loves 'you', God will save 'you.' If God doesn't love 'you', God will not save 'you.' It's that simple.

24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 24–25.

No man - not even ourselves = can be plucked out of God's hands nor out of Christ's hands. Our eternal security is secure. He's ordained our steps and He has made a creative act towards us that we should walk in those ordained steps and we shall never fall nor shall we ever fail.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Eph 2:10.
That was a lot of writing for nothing. You've tried to "Prove" one thing with a lot of words about something else.

It is you who are racist. Why do you lay that on God? Ethnicity had nothing to do with God choosing Israel. You have tunnel vision.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Rom. 9:14–23.

I believe in a Sovereign God (and from here on in when I say I believe in something I am also saying Scripture teaches or says a thing and I am commanded to believe everything God says. So, after studying the question I make sure when I go public, I can support a thing in Scripture after I post it. If someone doesn't understand a thing that's on them. I plant and I water. God gives the increase. We all don't know exactly the same thing. Many factors contribute to this. One is I know in part. But I can know finally what God says on salvation and that is my measure or portion of understanding. I may not know more than another person on say, the Trinity, but my measure of knowledge will know enough that I can say definitively this is what Scripture teaches. A scholar may know more through academic studies, might have the money and resources provided him or her by God to advance in this fashion. I don't. I grew up poor, but I grew up. I was born again in 1977 July. I was taught, I later learned, Assembly of God theology and that was my foundation through the 80s. But a foundation was laid by God for His purpose in my life.
Also in the 80s I was discipled the biblical way. I lived with my teacher and he several other disciples if you will. It was an experience and that's where I learned to get a spine and to be obedient. I learned to humble myself and to submit to those in authority over my soul. THIS is very difficult as I saw it also upon the other brothers being discipled. I was water baptized in 1986. Not many Christians have that opportunity I had but my upbringing in the Lord was biblical. In 1990 the Lord took me in another direction and although for most of the 90s I didn't attend organized church I did drop into certain fellowships several times. But I never stopped studying. In 1999 the Lord orchestrated my attending what I call my adopted church. This was a growing process of unbelievable proportions as upon my first visit I went forward to pray when pastor opened the altar and when pastor came to me, laid hands on me and prophesied. Wheat came out of her mouth not knowing who I was, or my life spoke things that only God could know, and it was an experience I have never forgotten. My prophecy was recorded, and I went in for counseling as to what certain things not about my life but of my call, my spiritual gifts, my place in the body were all revealed to me. And then the testing, the trials, the tribulations and several times I did what John the Baptist did and asked of myself "am I the one whom God said I was or was there a mistake," and every time the Lord confirmed my call. Spirit and power. Let me tell you something, Ariel, and let others read my words. You wouldn't want a call such as mine. Like everyone I want to be liked and loved, but my call comes with hate and rejection and sorrow. At times with violence upon my person. My call comes with loneliness and sadness. But as Solomon said, "in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." I am in my 62 years of like the most broken man you may ever meet. But I am not the only one. God has His "jeremiah's" where He needs them. And God has given me my own Baruch, too. One person in my life I call friend. And although I have no friends God has sustained me at times when I am at my lowest for He always in His time sends someone into my life to strengthen me. And although I come from the wilderness, I KNOW God has given His Word to me. He has put His words in my mouth. And He has given me command of what to do with His Word and I do it to the best of my ability and His grace. If you are true born you should Give God praise for brethren like me that serve in such a capacity. You may not like my style, my boldness, or my straightforward approach without the diplomatic niceties. I do what I can to follow the rules here but they are men's rules and God's Word in my life trumps the human-made rules. But I make every attempt to follow through in what God gives me to post based upon my measure and stay within the rules. But my recent banning had nothing to do with the rules. It had to do with personal belief and the fact that the things I say may not be the things you or others believe. Nevertheless, I have no children and I never married. I've been totally committed to my Lord. I do not know six people in my life. Six people are necessary to carry my casket. I am confident that I will die alone but I will not be lonely. Now, I don't know why I said all these things, maybe to let you know I am a true born Christian and what I believe does not necessarily be widely held or believed but I am also of the understanding that before the Lord comes, the light He gives in this last generation will be line upon line and He will reveal more of what's now held as doctrine in the Gentile Christian church. God is revealing more, and it will add to what's already unmovable truth or it will correct the errors of what many believe as truth. Your sensibilities may not accept what I say about God, but I will only give you what I know and I believe Scripture says about God and this "so--great salvation.)

God is love.
God also hates.
Before creation there was no sin. But when He created heaven, earth, and man sin came into being even before the act of sin. And God hates sin. God loves and God hates. He loved Jacob and hated Esau.
God is Sovereign. God's love is Sovereign. God's hate is Sovereign.
Do you suppose that when Christ comes to tread the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God, He's going to do it in love or hate? The belief is "God loves everybody." If this is so then Christ comes to destroy those He loves? Read the rest of Revelation 19 and tell me I am wrong. If Christ loves everybody and comes to destroy those He loves I will be watching my back forever in glory!
When Christ returns to execute the fierceness of the wrath of God upon the nations He will do so with extreme prejudice even if this offends your senses at present. His vesture 'dipped' in blood is the word "stained." It is stained with the blood of the vanquished. This is all in Revelation 19. It is not symbolic. Christ will literally get His hands wet with the blood of His enemies.

God loves His people. God hates those not His people. God has covenant with Israel. God has no covenant with Gentiles. But in this era since the destruction of the Jewish Temple God has been saving Gentiles without a covenant. This should cause Gentiles great appreciation and gratitude to be saved and there's no covenant. But as I've said before, God is a God of Covenant. He's made promises to Israel that are yet very soon to be fulfilled when the Times of the Gentiles come to an end. And it will with the destruction of the Gentile nations. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Here's an example: The conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. In the Book of Joshua, the Israelites are depicted as entering the land that God had promised to them. This involved conflicts with the Canaanite nations. These passages are interpreted as such and shows God's favoritism towards the Israelites over other nations. God commanded Joshua to go against Ai and destroy every man, woman, child, baby, infant, in the womb, destroy their cattle, everything. Why would our "God is love" order such a campaign? Oh, but did He do it in hatred? Idol-worshiping Canaanites are not high on God's list and when we get to the Lake of Fire is it "God is love" that is ordering everyone not in the book of life's demise?

You want to disagree with me? Fine. You can do that here. But to ban me for personal reasons is sin especially since I was excommunicated from this fellowship for no real sin. You have the button. Can you exercise the authority and be accountable to God in what you do to me and these the least of my brethren?
Because Jesus says you do it unto Him.
Christ is in me. What you do to me you do to Him.
Think about it.

You simply think God is like you and you cannot see outside yourself.
I am a most peaceful, reasonable, kind, merciful to animals, simple, complex man you will ever meet.

You really need to get a good study Bible and read the book introductions, if you want to be accurate without the exhaustive study of history. The other option is to read the history yourself before making such felonious statements as the above.
In school my favorite subject was world and American history. I ate it up. Bought yearly Almanacs to keep up with the changes for almost two decades. When the first Gulf War kicked off, I read about the differences between Sunni and Shiite. I was reading reputable history books and magazines when I ate dinner, breakfast, etc.
All the churches had mixed believers, both Jew and Gentile. Many of them were predominantly Gentile.
At Pentecost the Church Christ was building was in accordance with God's covenants with Israel and 3000 JEWS were born again that day. And Acts 2:47 says Christ added to the [JEWISH] Church daily such as should be saved. It says in Joel the Spirit will be an OUTPOURING and that's not a trickle. If we take 3000 as a median number, then by weeks end (7 days) Christ added to the Jewish Church about 21,000 Jews. Plus, it says there were Jews visiting from Gentile lands and based upon the tongues the eleven disciples spoke the locations of these Jews hometowns can be ascertained as coming from areas that later would have Jewish Christian churches like Corinth, Philippi, Thessalonica, ROME, etc. And since it was a Jewish Covenant with the House of Israel thousands of Jews were being born-again every month at the testimony of the Jewish Christians that went to Pentecost and on the way back to their synagogues and homes preached Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and an outline of Peter's sermon. While the Temple still stood and for the next four decades until its destruction everything happening in and to Israel was Jewish in origin and purpose. God was initiating the New Covenant in accordance to prophecy and Promises God made with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. You do believe this? It's biblical and its true. And any Gentiles mentioned in the New Covenant writings would have to be identified as Gentile proselytes FIRST unless the context reveals hard-core, uncircumcised non-covenant Gentiles.
Jesus appointed Paul as the apostle to the Gentiles. He made several journeys outside Israel for the purpose of giving the gospel to the Gentiles as instructed by the Lord. Jews were scattered there. They were not the indigenous population. Use your head is the other option for you.
21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles. Acts 22:21.

Unto the Gentiles because that's where the twelve tribes of Israel were scattered among. When Cyrus allowed Jews to return it was only a remnant that returned. The majority stayed in Assyria, Babylon, and Gentile lands in-between. And it was Christ's purpose to send someone to herald to them in Gentile lands where they lived that their Messiah had come, and that God has kept His promise.

But Saul was Johnny-come-lately. The Jewish churches in Corinth and Ephesus, etc., were already established for about 20 years before Saul came on the scene.

More Apostacy, Salvation by race
Is that the best you can do? Totally disappointed in your accusation.
I bet if I accused you, I'd get suspended.
As the saying goes there's never a cop around when you need one.

In the OT, "enemy" meant all non-Jews, as in the good Samaritan.
No, enemy meant anyone who opposed you.
Jesus as Lawgiver giving new law. . .
What law is that?
Assertion without Biblical demonstration is assertion without merit.
Misunderstanding is the religion of the ignorant.
You just said the opposite above.
Prove it.
You did indeed drink the Kool-Aid.
No argument, huh?
I am not disposed to further entertain this blatant contra-NT nonsense.
Good. Saves me time and effort.
Bye.

Back