• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

1+1=2--There is only 1 true God=God, thus god means-has godlike qualities.
1x1=1--Not only is Jesus God in the flesh, but what Godlike qualities did He lack?

2Thess 2:3= Catholicism perverted it all at the councils they held, and it carried over into all trinity based religions. They invented God into a trinity at those councils, its recorded fact of history. Israel NEVER served the true God as a trinity.
Yet scriptures was not perverted by the RCC to support their doctrines but only misapplied, and yet there are scriptures that does reprove the RCC and the works of Catholicism.

Like it or not, 1 John 5:7 regarding the Three Witnesses in Heaven was & is originally scripture.

Is 1 John 5:7 not in any Greek manuscript before the 1600s? If it is true, why is it in the KJV?

At that link are extrabiblical sources that cites it as far back as 200 A.D.

If you consider how God commands men not to judge anyone by one witness and for a testimony to be true, it has to have at least two witnesses, per Deuteronomy 17:6 & 19:15 with N.T. confirmation per John 5:31 & 8:17 & Matthew 18:16 & 2 Corinthians 13:1, then ask yourself is God a hypocrite or does His commandments testify something about the One God being Three Persons for that One God to judge anyone, let alone establish a testimony or a word in creation.

So .. yeah.. the Jews did not believe in the Triune God, and even though they tried to explain away Elohim as the Hebrew plural word of God and why God said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness in" Genesis 1:26 and yet when performing the act of creation, He "alone" did it but with the Biblical understanding that the father and the Spirit was behind the Word of God in His creation of man in His image.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So like it or not, just like the word "rapture" is not found in the Bible, the testimony of the Three Witnesses within the One God is there.

Anyway, if that does not cause you to check your Bible version regarding the commandments from God on mankind about how they are to judge and to bear witness, and to ask Jesus for help to see the truth in His words to help you accept the reality that you are in another gospel so you can lean on Him to leave the JW and rest in Jesus Christ as God Your Saviour, Then I cannot discuss with you any further.

Yet scriptures was not perverted by the RCC to support their doctrines but only misapplied, and yet there are scriptures that does reprove the RCC and the works of Catholicism.

Like it or not, 1 John 5:7 regarding the Three Witnesses in Heaven was & is originally scripture.

Is 1 John 5:7 not in any Greek manuscript before the 1600s? If it is true, why is it in the KJV?

At that link are extrabiblical sources that cites it as far back as 200 A.D.

If you consider how God commands men not to judge anyone by one witness and for a testimony to be true, it has to have at least two witnesses, per Deuteronomy 17:6 & 19:15 with N.T. confirmation per John 5:31 & 8:17 & Matthew 18:16 & 2 Corinthians 13:1, then ask yourself is God a hypocrite or does His commandments testify something about the One God being Three Persons for that One God to judge anyone, let alone establish a testimony or a word in creation.

So .. yeah.. the Jews did not believe in the Triune God, and even though they tried to explain away Elohim as the Hebrew plural word of God and why God said "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness in" Genesis 1:26 and yet when performing the act of creation, He "alone" did it but with the Biblical understanding that the father and the Spirit was behind the Word of God in His creation of man in His image.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So like it or not, just like the word "rapture" is not found in the Bible, the testimony of the Three Witnesses within the One God is there.

Anyway, if that does not cause you to check your Bible version regarding the commandments from God on mankind about how they are to judge and to bear witness, and to ask Jesus for help to see the truth in His words to help you accept the reality that you are in another gospel so you can lean on Him to leave the JW and rest in Jesus Christ as God Your Saviour, Then I cannot discuss with you any further.
In every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW,s. You should learn then, Few know them--Here is a super important one that every true follower knows by heart already--Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) Father) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--then when one does that then they can accomplish this-John 4:22-24, If they don't accomplish Matt 6:33 they can't accomplish John 4:22-24.
Let us=YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus(Prov 8:30) the one who was beside God during the creation process.

You are twisting those passages. God stated he desires none to be destroyed( 2 Pet 3:9)-- means all have a chance and are not predestined as some blind guides twist those passages you shared.

That is what you THINK, but it is absolutely the TRUTH.

God did all the powerful works through Jesus-Acts 2:22
Again, my question, "What Godlike qualities did Jesus lack?"

That is what you THINK, but it is absolutely the TRUTH.
It would make 0 sense if your reasoning was correct. There would no justice involved and all of Gods ways are justice( Deut 32:4)--All have a chance to enter the narrow gate. Jesus death was for all to have that opportunity.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?​

The answer is easy.

If you spread a false gospel and a false god, triune god, you are a wolf.

In every translation on earth, the teachings of Jesus back the JW,s. You should learn then, Few know them--Here is a super important one that every true follower knows by heart already--Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) Father) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--then when one does that then they can accomplish this-John 4:22-24, If they don't accomplish Matt 6:33 they can't accomplish John 4:22-24.
Let us=YHVH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus(Prov 8:30) the one who was beside God during the creation process.
I don't agree everything that JWs teach is correct but as far as "God is one" is concerned it is spot on.

There is no room for debate.

Debating "God is one" is for entertainment.

I would offer.

Three is used to denote the "end of a matter" throughout the bible, used in various parables beginning in Genesis.

Water with blood. Not and, as if added . Water with blood the two witness one God has spoken,

Deuteronomy 12:16 Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.. . . . .(not is water).

Exodus 4:9And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

Dry land represents dust which flesh is of formed in order to cloth our spirit life.

Exodus 7:17Thus saith the Lord, In this thou shalt know that I am the Lord: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood.

1 John 5:6-10 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood.( two as if one) And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
Water and blood represent the Spirit of Christ, the invisible head, Abba our Father .

Deuteronomy 32 sheds a little gospel light on two witnesses of one Holy Spirit. Words of his mouth as rain to represent the water of the word .By which the two witnesses. Christ washes his bride the church as husbands are to love thier wives with doctrine that fall like rain . . His living word . It drops down like thunder showers and causes growth. the gopel explusin

The two witnesses one God has spoke

Deuteronomy 32King James Version32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Excellent parable using David in prison in doubting. The Father sent David a thirst for hearing the word the gospel . The father sent three apostles with three denoting the end of a matter .The three apostles drew water from the living well near the city of bread used to represent flesh . And when they bought it David moved by the Father poured it out so it could return to dust , David knew that demonstration of the two witnesses of God was reserved for the Son of man, Jesus

A parable of God pouring out his Holy Spirit as if it was blood on dying flesh in jeapordy of his own Spirit life .

Many parables use water and blood, the two witnesses to represent the unseen work of the Holy Spirit working within believers

2 Samuel 23:16-18King James Version16 And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Bethlehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the Lord. And he said, Be it far from me, O Lord, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men. And Abishai, the brother of Joab, the son of Zeruiah, was chief among three. And he lifted up his spear against three hundred, and slew them, and had the name among three.

Or another parable to represent our daily bread in a hope of doing his will . It is found in Exodus using manna literally meaning What is it? something foreign from the way we do believe, to represent the gospel seed hidden from non believers .

First God would first bring his dew (all forms of water)as a purifier to separate the things of this corrupted world from his living word. Mana tasted like honey to brighten up one new born faith. Do not eat too much just enough

Exodus 16:15 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew (water of the word) that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.

God gave Jesus all power and authority-- If Jesus were God none could give those things to him.
You mean the Father gave Jesus etc.., but that still begs the question, " What Godlike qualities did Jesus lack?"

You mean the Father gave Jesus etc.., but that still begs the question, " What Godlike qualities did Jesus lack?"
He is Gods image, where as an image is NEVER the real thing. He lacked nothing because God was with him 100% of the way. But the bible still teaches that God did all the powerful works-THROUGH- Jesus. Acts 2:22

He is Gods image, where as an image is NEVER the real thing. He lacked nothing because God was with him 100% of the way. But the bible still teaches that God did all the powerful works-THROUGH- Jesus. Acts 2:22
I'll keep asking this until I get an answer..."What Godlike qualities did Jesus lack?"

But did Jesus has confidence in man to do this, even those who believed in Him?

John 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. 24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

So what did He want from those that did believe in Him to do the works of God?

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

So how can JWs be of the truth when they do preach themselves?

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

So how does one seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness? By believing in the One He has sent.

So how does one seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness? By believing in the One He has sent.
You guys don't seem to know how to believe in Jesus.

Just claiming to believe in Him does not make it.

Jesus says if you love Me, keep My commandments.

Last edited:
I'll keep asking this until I get an answer..."What Godlike qualities did Jesus lack?"
Jesus had godlike qualities that is why he is called a god at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons. He is not called God at John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons.

He is not His Father.

His Father is the God.

Bib big difference.

Jesus gets all commandments from His Father.

Jesus cannot do anything on His own without His Father.

His Father is the Boss.

But did Jesus has confidence in man to do this, even those who believed in Him?

John 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did. 24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

So what did He want from those that did believe in Him to do the works of God?

John 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

So how can JWs be of the truth when they do preach themselves?

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

The JW,s bear witness about Jehovah=the only true God. And of the one whom he sent forth Jesus Christ our king.
I stand up for Jesus' religion, 99% on this earth are mislead and living in darkness. You twist things to try to fit your false reasonings, but facts of true God worship history and the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers as the ones whom Jesus appointed=These-Matt 24:45.

Back