• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

Just as given from the Father the invisible head . His power working in us to believe his living word .

You know how it works, you are already defending it (CCC) as that what defends you .

Which written authority one uses to defend their belief. determines what they believe. . sort of like a tattoo or a membership sign.

You must exercise work out faith in what is called the sacred traditions of CCC .(dying mankind)

Christian exercise the faith God working in them as it is written. No man can serve two divine teaching master as one unseen head

We worship the unseen eternal things of God. You must worship or venerate the temporal dying thing seen with additions to the CCC like the Rosary or other temporal things seen (idol images) venerate bones. A false source of faith (not Christ's faith sola scriptura) but that of the god of this world ,

Things pleasing to dying flesh, things that eyes lust after. The two building blocks of false pride

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
What is CCC?

I would offer
Its not something that changes Lambs do not evolve into Humans. But something that disguises itself. the Wolf hiding the true from the world .
False prophet, false apostles. . un converted mankind. In that way without parable Christ spoke not, giving the spiritual unseen understanding to those born again from above

Used more like the another parable other than the Wolf in sheep attire. Same lesson the grafting in parable, working together to give the spiritual unseen understanding. Hid from false apostles false prophets (antichrists')

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

In that way it is the Father unseen is signified by a root the (hidden) that bears witness through the vine (the son man, Jesus) it produces branches sons of God believers called Christians

Its how the word root is used through out the bible. The foundation of the root, the good soil the light of his word as a lamb unto our feet. (sola scriptura)

Deuteronomy 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the Lord our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

Job 18:15-16King James Version It shall dwell in his tabernacle, because it is none of his: brimstone shall be scattered upon his habitation.
His roots shall be dried up beneath,(hid) and above shall his branch be cut off.

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots

Romans 11:17-19Easy-to-Read Version1 It is as if some of the branches from an olive tree have been broken off, and the branch of a wild olive tree has been joined to that first tree. If you are not a Jew, you are the same as that wild branch, and you now share the strength and life of the first tree. But don’t act as if you are better than those branches that were broken off. You have no reason to be proud of yourself, because you don’t give life to the root. The root gives life to you. You might say, “Branches were broken off so that I could be joined to their tree.

:Mark 4King James Version And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine, Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow: And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up. And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth: But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.
Figurative to the real.
Spiritual to the natural.

What is CCC?

Catechism of the Catholic Church

The book of the law of the dying fathers. Oral commandments of dying mankind . They call must as a law of dying mankind call them "divinely sacred traditions"

The Catholic Bible (CCC) thier own private written source of what they call faith. . . faith coming from the unconverted dead which the Bible call "no faith" not little, none, zero in respect to coming from God sola scriptura).

In that we protect that and guard that defends us as living words. Catholic defend, thier source of faith.(CCC)

Born again Christians defend their own one source of faith as it is written the sword of the Spirit the living word of the invisible head .

Our Holy Father

No man can serve two infalible teching masters as one God and Lord.

Peter our brother in the lord learned the lesson the hard way the way that did unlock the gates of hell. Not to worship the temporal dying things seen. His own false pride But rather worship the unseen things of God according to his faith or understanding as it is written (sola scriptura)

He gives his little ones, little of His faith as a labor of his love and calls us "ye of little faith" and tattoo's it on our new hearts .to help us remember from where our help in time of need comes from Giving glory to God unseen

The apostles knew were the power to beleive our invisible head came from .In one voice they asked for strength. Increase the power of you living word that it might both reveal your will as a understanding and empower dying making to do it to His good purposes.

Luke 17: 5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

His faith moves mountains and creates the heaven and earth and creates new born agin hearts . faithfully. . "Let there be" and as a labor of love "it was God alone good"

I have to confess I have a wicked imagination done in utter sarcasm by applying a Catholic exorcist's remedy for demonic possessed people for dealing with evil people that offend me by having a tub filled with holy water and me throwing that evil and wicked person in it.

Not that I believe in that Catholic exorcist's remedy can be used in that way. but it was a way of dealing with my vindictiveness within me as I would imagine that person getting out of the tub and singing the sound of music as if delivered from that wickedness.

Not likely to happen, mind you, so don't try this at home, kids!

So such wolves like the current Pope ( the first Jesuit Pope ever ) and President Joe Biden and former "Christian" store manager at Wal-Mart along with certain cash office associates, and whomever is helping themselves to my home at night, and when our family is away, is why I need the Lord's help to forgive them for they know not what they do.

And I am not even Catholic.

We can only pray for evil people that the Lord Jesus Christ will deliver them from their wickedness but in regards to ourselves for not allowing the devil to get a hold of our anger, and even if he does, we are to ask Jesus for help to forgive them for they know not what they do.

I need His help to not value the things they have switched out and thus stolen so as to not treasure anything on the earth but be mindful that Jesus Christ came into the world to not condemn the world but that the world may be saved through Him. Vengeance belongs to the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

The Lord may deliver them from their wickedness or lead them to repentance for doing evil to His brother, me, before the pre great tribulation rapture event for why we are to not hold grudges but let it go to the Lord to deal with it.

That goes for the same in my former church whose leaders are led astray and leading others astray as well.

I can only hope in the Lord Jesus Christ to help me to follow Him as I ought, and I thank Him that I still do hope in the Lord continually as I also rely on Him to keep me from my sins so that I am not a dog that returns to its vomit and wind up being left behind for being in that vomit at the time He comes as the Bridegroom for the abiding bride of Christ.

As well as put down that wicked imagination which is vain anyway and just leave the wicked to God, praying for their good in the Lord to be delivered from their wickedness.

Catechism of the Catholic Church

The book of the law of the dying fathers. Oral commandments of dying mankind . They call must as a law of dying mankind call them "divinely sacred traditions"

The Catholic Bible (CCC) thier own private written source of what they call faith. . . faith coming from the unconverted dead which the Bible call "no faith" not little, none, zero in respect to coming from God sola scriptura).

In that we protect that and guard that defends us as living words. Catholic defend, thier source of faith.(CCC)

Born again Christians defend their own one source of faith as it is written the sword of the Spirit the living word of the invisible head .

Our Holy Father

No man can serve two infalible teching masters as one God and Lord.

Peter our brother in the lord learned the lesson the hard way the way that did unlock the gates of hell. Not to worship the temporal dying things seen. His own false pride But rather worship the unseen things of God according to his faith or understanding as it is written (sola scriptura)

He gives his little ones, little of His faith as a labor of his love and calls us "ye of little faith" and tattoo's it on our new hearts .to help us remember from where our help in time of need comes from Giving glory to God unseen

The apostles knew were the power to beleive our invisible head came from .In one voice they asked for strength. Increase the power of you living word that it might both reveal your will as a understanding and empower dying making to do it to His good purposes.

Luke 17: 5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, Increase our faith.

His faith moves mountains and creates the heaven and earth and creates new born agin hearts . faithfully. . "Let there be" and as a labor of love "it was God alone good"
I don’t

Figurative to the real.
Spiritual to the natural.

Seeking the mysteries or understandings of God

Figurative. . . temporal real dying. Comparing the literal things seen to the same temporal dying seen

Spiritual . . .real eternal life. .Comparing the spiritual unseen hid, to the same spiritual; unseen understanding Also called faith to faith .as it is written.(sola scriptura)

1 Corhtitains 2:13-14 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Did Jesus establish a church on Peter and the apostles?
Yes and it was murdered along with the apostles and then the followers. It came back here in these last days. 2Thess 2:3= Catholicism rose up. Jesus is with no trinity religion EVER.

The church founded by Christ is of divine origin, it is eternal and cannot be defeated and then return

But I’ll ask; Ugg: what is in your understanding Jesus’s true religion?
They teach-Every utterance from God=OT-NT to the flock without fail, because they obey Jesus.

Yes and it was murdered along with the apostles and then the followers. It came back here in these last days. 2Thess 2:3= Catholicism rose up. Jesus is with no trinity religion EVER.
He did not establish a church upon the apostles. Abel is the first mentioned. Moved from within (Emanuel)

He did establish His church upon on his living, abiding words that work mutually in all . Words sent with apostles "messengers of the gospel." not infalible interpreters (.Daysman)

Satan the spirit of false prophecy would have mankind venerate the flesh of the leaders and not word of God alone .

Jehovah witness

I would offer.

It would seem they are another denominations that looks to a visual head (dying mankind) governing body . .Numbering what they call the "venerable ones" (discrete elders) with the number (144,000 )Which isused to signify a unknown.

There is no need to reveal literal numbers. believers walk by faith the unseen eternal things of God. Gods labor of love Not the temporal dying things seen .( 2 Corihtinans 4:18)

In that way it is a evil generation, dying unredeemed mankind that seeks after sign to wonder after and not prophecy .We have the perfect sealed with 7 seals till the last day under the Sun. No signs were given to wonder after to include 144,000 .

Satan the king of lying wonders. . . that some marvel after is still deceiving mankind until the last day under the Sun.

God continues to send a strong delusion to those who do looks for signs as wonders

God is not a man as us,

The golden measure. . . not the literal the measure of mankind . His ways not ours.

Watchtower governing body dying mankind rather that our invisible head Christ our husband. Same mistake Catholic or Mormons, earthly inspired governing body that lord it over the understanding of non-venerable. . you could say pew warmers .

Also the way they must interpret "drink blood" . . ."eat flesh." They error like the Catholics . . focusing on what the eyes see dying mankind as a succession of dying mankind. Therefore taking away the authorly of our invisible head and again giving it over to dying mankind

In that way we are warned of those false prophets, sent as false apostles called "antichrists' . . .another teaching authority other than all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

1 John 1:26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them (false apostles) that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

Believers need no man, dying mankind to teach. They can have the confidence of Christ, the propmised Holy Spirit that he would come teach, guide, comfort and last but not least .His Holy Spirit by faith bring to our memory of the previous things he has taught us .The perfect teacher.

He doesn't give up to easily even with slow learners like myself . Sort of like Peter

Philippian 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

He did not establish a church upon the apostles. Abel is the first mentioned. Moved from within (Emanuel)

He did establish His church upon on his living, abiding words that work mutually in all . Words sent with apostles "messengers of the gospel." not infalible interpreters (.Daysman)

Satan the spirit of false prophecy would have mankind venerate the flesh of the leaders and not word of God alone .
Jesus appoints these-Matt 24:45 in the last days to guide his sheep. All mortals are infallible. Paul corrected Peter on a matter. Paul and Barnabas argued about the uncircumcised. They went to Jerusalem and had the matter settled.

I would offer.

It would seem they are another denominations that looks to a visual head (dying mankind) governing body . .Numbering what they call the "venerable ones" (discrete elders) with the number (144,000 )Which isused to signify a unknown.

There is no need to reveal literal numbers. believers walk by faith the unseen eternal things of God. Gods labor of love Not the temporal dying things seen .( 2 Corihtinans 4:18)

In that way it is a evil generation, dying unredeemed mankind that seeks after sign to wonder after and not prophecy .We have the perfect sealed with 7 seals till the last day under the Sun. No signs were given to wonder after to include 144,000 .

Satan the king of lying wonders. . . that some marvel after is still deceiving mankind until the last day under the Sun.

God continues to send a strong delusion to those who do looks for signs as wonders

God is not a man as us,

The golden measure. . . not the literal the measure of mankind . His ways not ours.

Watchtower governing body dying mankind rather that our invisible head Christ our husband. Same mistake Catholic or Mormons, earthly inspired governing body that lord it over the understanding of non-venerable. . you could say pew warmers .

Also the way they must interpret "drink blood" . . ."eat flesh." They error like the Catholics . . focusing on what the eyes see dying mankind as a succession of dying mankind. Therefore taking away the authorly of our invisible head and again giving it over to dying mankind

In that way we are warned of those false prophets, sent as false apostles called "antichrists' . . .another teaching authority other than all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

1 John 1:26-27 These things have I written unto you concerning them (false apostles) that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

Believers need no man, dying mankind to teach. They can have the confidence of Christ, the propmised Holy Spirit that he would come teach, guide, comfort and last but not least .His Holy Spirit by faith bring to our memory of the previous things he has taught us .The perfect teacher.

He doesn't give up to easily even with slow learners like myself . Sort of like Peter

Philippian 1: 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
The JW,s belong to Jesus, His teachings in every translation on earth prove it.

The JW,s belong to Jesus, His teachings in every translation on earth prove it.
Since per JW's original doctrine, the 144,000 JWs has come and gone but they are not the 144,000 witnesses from every tribe of Israel when the great tribulation rapture had not occurred yet for them to be chosen, signaling the end of the times of the Gentiles for why the dispensation of the gospel will go back to the Jews.

You should give pause due to the early teachings of the JW's as no lie can be of the truth.

Not to mention several false prophesies that did not come true.

Jehovah’s Witnesses and their many false prophecies

But only Jesus Christ can show you the truth in His words to discern that the sect you are in is preaching another gospel & He will have to help you leave it.

So I hope some of the other members reading this post will also pray for your deliverance in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

Jesus appoints these-Matt 24:45 in the last days to guide his sheep. All mortals are infallible. Paul corrected Peter on a matter. Paul and Barnabas argued about the uncircumcised. They went to Jerusalem and had the matter settled.
John 14:25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Apostles are messengers. Not infalible interpreters.

He appointed His Holy Spirit as a faithful labor of love His anointing teaching that works in us .We need know man to teach us. A warning of false prophets, false apostles called antichrists bringing false prophecy the oral traditons of dying mankind

1 John 2:26 -27These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Prophesying God declaring his will moves the apostle The dying apostles do not move our invisible head of the church Christ the husband

2 Peter 20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation .For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

private interpretation.= personal commentary on who a person hears and understands or says he does Personal opinion every one has one

Since per JW's original doctrine, the 144,000 JWs has come and gone but they are not the 144,000 witnesses from every tribe of Israel when the great tribulation rapture had not occurred yet for them to be chosen, signaling the end of the times of the Gentiles for why the dispensation of the gospel will go back to the Jews.

You should give pause due to the early teachings of the JW's as no lie can be of the truth.

Not to mention several false prophesies that did not come true.

Jehovah’s Witnesses and their many false prophecies

But only Jesus Christ can show you the truth in His words to discern that the sect you are in is preaching another gospel & He will have to help you leave it.

So I hope some of the other members reading this post will also pray for your deliverance in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
Not false prophecies, errors, that have been corrected. You see God doesn't reveal certain truths until the proper time( Matt 24:45)--thus none know them until that time and teach errors on those matters. Every religion claiming to be christian teach errors on those matters. The whole world saw who made correction and who didnt.
Its 100 percent fact= In every translation on earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Here is a super important one the blind guides fail to teach correctly
Matt :33 Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
The blind guides teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus.

Which Jesus?
The real Jesus= Gods son, the messiah, one who has a God just like we do,( John 20:17) thus is not God.
The word is not called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons, there have been many translations with a god at John 1:1, rejected by all trinity religions because that single error in their translations prove they are false religion.

John 14:25-26 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Apostles are messengers. Not infalible interpreters.

He appointed His Holy Spirit as a faithful labor of love His anointing teaching that works in us .We need know man to teach us. A warning of false prophets, false apostles called antichrists bringing false prophecy the oral traditons of dying mankind

1 John 2:26 -27These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Prophesying God declaring his will moves the apostle The dying apostles do not move our invisible head of the church Christ the husband

2 Peter 20-21 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation .For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

private interpretation.= personal commentary on who a person hears and understands or says he does Personal opinion every one has one
Jesus was speaking to his governing body members about the holy spirit guiding them into all truth. The same for these last days=Matt 24:45 are the governing body members, and at the proper time truth gets revealed through them.

Back