• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

The real Jesus= Gods son, the messiah, one who has a God just like we do,( John 20:17) thus is not God.
The word is not called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons, there have been many translations with a god at John 1:1, rejected by all trinity religions because that single error in their translations prove they are false religion.
The greek language was written in all caps or all small lettering.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 22:13 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Answer me this, how do you have two who are first and last (Alpha/Omega), unless they are the same person! And in Isaiah, there is no other God.

The greek language was written in all caps or all small lettering.

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Answer me this, how do you have two who are first and last (Alpha/Omega), unless they are the same person! And in Isaiah, there is no other God.
At John 1:1 and 2nd Cor 4:4 the true God is called Ton Theon= God, Both the word and satan are called Theon= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon, to show a difference of what one is being called. Trinity scholars know its fact, they say nothing because all those religions are proved false and billions of dollars a year would be lost, and 2 billion humans suing them for taking their money when they know the facts taught in the Greek lexicons and say nothing.
YHVH(Jehovah) belongs at Isaiah 44:6 by Gods will.
Rev 22:13 is about YHVH(Jehovah)

Jesus was speaking to his governing body members about the holy spirit guiding them into all truth. The same for these last days=Matt 24:45 are the governing body members, and at the proper time truth gets revealed through them.
I would offer. The Holy Spirit of Christ speaks to all his children of faith. The Holy Spirit teaching, guiding, comforting and bringing to our memory the previous things he has taught (John 14)

No earthly pagan government "out of sight out of mind" as in who believes in a invisible God reigning from heaven .? Like Cain and Abel .Buried Abel under the corn field . When asked Cain said, I do not know. Do you have DNA? (LOL) The father of lies a murderer the serial killer from that beginning. covered up the evidence.

Kings in Israel. . . . human form in the place of the King of kings and Lord of lords our invisible head. The abomination of desolation making desolate all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) by the oral traditons of dying mankind.

Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Matthew 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Matthew 7:13-23 (HCSB)
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it.
14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it.
15 “Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
16 You’ll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit.
18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit; neither can a bad tree produce good fruit.
19 Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ⌊only⌋ the one who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’
23 Then I will announce to them, ‘I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’

If they are serving the Lord for any other reason because they LOVE the Lord, it is the wrong Reason.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.

Not false prophecies, errors, that have been corrected. You see God doesn't reveal certain truths until the proper time( Matt 24:45)--thus none know them until that time and teach errors on those matters. Every religion claiming to be christian teach errors on those matters. The whole world saw who made correction and who didnt.
Its 100 percent fact= In every translation on earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. Here is a super important one the blind guides fail to teach correctly
Matt :33 Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
The blind guides teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus.
How do you apply Paul's warning here?

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Since JW's gospel and religion came later, how do you or the founders of JW's excuse themselves from this warning from Paul as led by the Holy Spirit?

They teach-Every utterance from God=OT-NT to the flock without fail, because they obey Jesus.
How is this possible? the church founded by Christ is universal, the Jw’s only a few centuries old and founded by Russell in 1874

Matthew 7:13-23 (HCSB)
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it.
14 How narrow is the gate and difficult the road that leads to life, and few find it.
15 “Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravaging wolves.
16 You’ll recognize them by their fruit. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, but a bad tree produces bad fruit.
18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit; neither can a bad tree produce good fruit.
19 Every tree that doesn’t produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 So you’ll recognize them by their fruit.
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord!’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but ⌊only⌋ the one who does the will of My Father in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to Me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?’
23 Then I will announce to them, ‘I never knew you! Depart from Me, you lawbreakers!’

If they are serving the Lord for any other reason because they LOVE the Lord, it is the wrong Reason.

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began.
Serving ain’t that works gospel?
Thks

How is this possible? the church founded by Christ is universal, the Jw’s only a few centuries old and founded by Russell in 1874
Both serve a hierarchy of dying mankind puffed up ones ? Scripture does not teach we can puff up dying mankind one against the other above as it is writen in the law and prophets that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.

1 Corinthians 6-7 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

That kind of earthly inspired government God's hates. Many followed he leader (Nicodenmus) looking to his flesh and not what the he was to preach the gospel The lord called back a remnant of believers returning to their first love hearing and believing a God not seen and are required to do the first works beleive God and not Nicodenmus the Pope.

Revelations 2: 4-7 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent .But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

At John 1:1 and 2nd Cor 4:4 the true God is called Ton Theon= God, Both the word and satan are called Theon= god when in the same paragraph with Ton Theon, to show a difference of what one is being called. Trinity scholars know its fact, they say nothing because all those religions are proved false and billions of dollars a year would be lost, and 2 billion humans suing them for taking their money when they know the facts taught in the Greek lexicons and say nothing.
YHVH(Jehovah) belongs at Isaiah 44:6 by Gods will.
Rev 22:13 is about YHVH(Jehovah)
I guess you have no response for-

There can't be two first and last Gods

I would offer. The Holy Spirit of Christ speaks to all his children of faith. The Holy Spirit teaching, guiding, comforting and bringing to our memory the previous things he has taught (John 14)

No earthly pagan government "out of sight out of mind" as in who believes in a invisible God reigning from heaven .? Like Cain and Abel .Buried Abel under the corn field . When asked Cain said, I do not know. Do you have DNA? (LOL) The father of lies a murderer the serial killer from that beginning. covered up the evidence.

Kings in Israel. . . . human form in the place of the King of kings and Lord of lords our invisible head. The abomination of desolation making desolate all things written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura) by the oral traditons of dying mankind.

Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

Matthew 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Yes all can ask for holy spirit, but truth is revealed to the domestics through these-Matt 24:45, these get truths first-at the proper time.

How do you apply Paul's warning here?

Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Since JW's gospel and religion came later, how do you or the founders of JW's excuse themselves from this warning from Paul as led by the Holy Spirit?
2Thess 2:3= Catholicism perverted it all at the councils they held, and it carried over into all trinity based religions. They invented God into a trinity at those councils, its recorded fact of history. Israel NEVER served the true God as a trinity.

Truth was needed here in these last days. 2Thess 2:3 rose up back then after the followers of Jesus were murdered.= Catholicism and all her branches.
All prior to these last days died and paid in full the wages of sin, they cannot be rejudged for past sin during the resurrection. God already passed judgement as death, the wages. they will resurrected and given an opportunity to gain life everlasting in Gods kingdom on earth. Its why satan gets loosed for a little while then, to test the resurrected ones faith.

I guess you have no response for-

There can't be two first and last Gods
YHVH belongs at Isaiah 44:6, not LORD. Wicked men removed Gods name by satans will to mislead. Nearly 6800 spots -OT and over 200 spots in the NT. There is no other God besides YHVH(Jehovah),he is the Father. Small g god means has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one God.

Serving ain’t that works gospel?
Thks

Not sure what you meant by that?

But Yes we were saved Before Time Began.

Another verse states Exactly that, by Jesus Christ, God in the Spirit, WHO sees in the future or IS IN THE FUTURE:

Revelation 13:8 (HCSB)
8 All those who live on the earth will worship him [the Antichrist], everyone whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered.

Those who are saved, are those who are written in the book of life of the Lamb before the world was made. He knew who was going to be saved, back when HE first planned it.

Also John used the words
WAS SLAUGHTERED, that is very interesting!

Last edited:
YHVH belongs at Isaiah 44:6, not LORD. Wicked men removed Gods name by satans will to mislead. Nearly 6800 spots -OT and over 200 spots in the NT. There is no other God besides YHVH(Jehovah),he is the Father. Small g god means has godlike qualities, it is not calling that one God.
Small g and capital G is a man-made contrivance, the ancients (original languages), did not follow our rules of grammar. So, small caps/large caps is a non issue.

Yes all can ask for holy spirit, but truth is revealed to the domestics through these-Matt 24:45, these get truths first-at the proper time.
Revealed to the domestics?

Get truth first at proper time compared that do not ?

Small g and capital G is a man-made contrivance, the ancients (original languages), did not follow our rules of grammar. So, small caps/large caps is a non issue.
There is a difference to God, then as well to men.---God= the true living God)--god means has godlike qualities.

Not sure what you meant by that?

But Yes we were saved Before Time Began.

Another verse states Exactly that, by Jesus Christ, God in the Spirit, WHO sees in the future or IS IN THE FUTURE:

Revelation 13:8 (HCSB)
8 All those who live on the earth will worship him [the Antichrist], everyone whose name was not written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered.

Those who are saved, are those who are written in the book of life of the Lamb before the world was made. He knew who was going to be saved, back when HE first planned it.

Also John used the words
WAS SLAUGHTERED, that is very interesting!
You are twisting those passages. God stated he desires none to be destroyed( 2 Pet 3:9)-- means all have a chance and are not predestined as some blind guides twist those passages you shared.

There is a difference to God, then as well to men.---God= the true living God)--god means has godlike qualities.
God, when inspiring His verbal Word, left the grammar to the translators. God did not speak in miniscule or uncial.

Back