• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

Thanks for the reply.

Will you show the verses that gave you that understanding ? Two witness (verses) shows one God has spoken

Is the law of the legion of fathers oral (some say sacred) traditons of dying mankind a greater authority than all things writen in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura? ) can we serve two good teaching master as one unseen head as Lord . Our Holy Father, Eternal God
The apostles teaching is a commandment!

The apostles teaching is a commandment!

Apostle preach is the commandment The unseen head or Holy Father does the teching guiding and comforting accorrising to John 14 he also brings to our memory the previous things taught. who bring to your memory the previous .The Pope, Peter our brother in the Lord mar our sister in the Lord ??

Commandment from our invisible head The Holy Father as it is written Amen

Surely you are not speaking of commandment of dying mankind as oral traditons. Are you and why

Matthew 15:9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Colossians 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Titus 1:14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

No apostles / no church
No apostles / no truth
No apostles / admistering grace of salvation

Christ is an apostle
Christ has authority to make apostles and send them to teach and sanctify all men! Matt 28:19

Apostles have the same authority of Christ! Jn 20:21

The apostolic church is an extension of Christ to the whole world and all men at all times

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 Jn 15:1 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!
Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3==her bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens.

Not “scripture alone”!

Scripture and the apostles are the same effect, no difference

1 John 1:4
And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

2 John 1:12
Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
hundreds of different religions claiming to be christian with hundreds of different on matters of the bible= a house divided it will not stand. Only 1 has Jesus.

By inviting the unsaved into our churches is the way they come in, and on top of that Christians fall over themselves by giving God's Holy love to the unholy and in the process bring curses upon themselves.
This is one of the most unchristian things I've heard in a while.

Well, if you think letting wolves into the sheepfold is a wise thing to do then have at it.
Some "christians" are the wolves that need to be watched and REMOVED. A lot of non-christians are more "christian" than a lot of Christians. This is very evident even on this forum.

Apostle preach is the commandment The unseen head or Holy Father does the teching guiding and comforting accorrising to John 14 he also brings to our memory the previous things taught. who bring to your memory the previous .The Pope, Peter our brother in the Lord mar our sister in the Lord ??

Commandment from our invisible head The Holy Father as it is written Amen

Surely you are not speaking of commandment of dying mankind as oral traditons. Are you and why

Matthew 15:9But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Colossians 2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Titus 1:14Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
Both exist the doctrine and commandments of God are true!

2 Thessalonians 3:6
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves fromevery brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

Tradition and command not scripture alone

Was paul Dying humanity?
We’re they required to obey?

Catholicism = 2 Thess 2:3==her bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens.

2 Thessalonians 2-3

King James Version

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

hundreds of different religions claiming to be christian with hundreds of different on matters of the bible= a house divided it will not stand. Only 1 has Jesus.
Christ and his church are one!
Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24 eph 5:32

Requirements of “Apostles” in the new covenant!

No apostles / no church
No apostles / no truth

Christ is an apostle
Christ has authority to make apostles and send them to teach and sanctify all men!
Matt 28:19

Apostolic succession is require to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation until the end of the world and to the ends of the earth!

No apostles / no church!
No apostles / no truth!
No apostles / admistering of grace!
No apostles / no priest offering the propitiatory & atoning sacrifice of Christ!
No apostles / no Eucharist!
No apostles / salvation!

No apostles / no church!
Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:17-18
Matt 28:18-20 Jn 20:21-23
Acts 1:2-8 eph 2:20

No apostles / no truth!
1 Jn 4:6

2 pet 1:11

No apostles / no priests offering the propitiatory & atoning sacrifice of Christ!
Mal 1:11 heb 7:17

1 cor 11:23-28 1 cor 10:16-17

No apostles / salvation!
Matt 28:19 Acts 16:17
2 cor 8:19-20

Matt 16:17-19

17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 18:18

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jn 20:21-23

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Acts 1:8

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Both exist the doctrine and commandments of God are true!

2 Thessalonians 3:6
Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves fromevery brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

Tradition and command not scripture alone

Was paul Dying humanity?
We’re they required to obey?
Yes alone true. (sola scriptura) not adding the oral traditons of dying mankind. But writen by the finger of God The infalible declaration "as it is written" referring to sola scriptura as it is written (the "Let there be"power of faith as a labor of His love "it was sola scriptura God alone good". it is used 51 times to emphasize the final authority in matters of faith. .Christ labor of love working in them yoked with him . . . the unseen eternal things of God

You forget the tradition that was passed down was sola scriptura the living word of God as it is writen alone It was not a tradition that said ignore all thing written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

When Peter our blessed by the mercy of our unseen Holy Father brother in the lord just reinstated for his denial of Christ went to town to start and brand new orals tradition on of the legion of fathers .Jesus again rebuked Peter our brother in the lord and revealed the false tradition of dying mankind.

Jesus said if every time Christ the Holy Spirit of truth revealed the lies of the father of lies .we would need a bigger planet to store the volumes upon volume . You could say more then in the Vatican library (secrets books)

John 21:23-25 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Paul was dying humanity the same as all dying humanity. Its the appointment we all have to do once in dying come to end of spirit life Believers have a living hope after the grave

Christ and his church are one!
Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:24 eph 5:32
Yes 1 single religion has Jesus-1Cor 1:10--there is no division) like trinity religions are a divided house, they will not stand.

Requirements of “Apostles” in the new covenant!

No apostles / no church
No apostles / no truth

Christ is an apostle
Christ has authority to make apostles and send them to teach and sanctify all men!
Matt 28:19

Apostolic succession is require to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation until the end of the world and to the ends of the earth!

No apostles / no church!
No apostles / no truth!
No apostles / no priest offering the propitiatory & atoning sacrifice of Christ!
No apostles / salvation!

No apostles / no church!
Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:17-18
Matt 28:18-20 Jn 20:21-23
Acts 1:2-8 eph 2:20

No apostles / no truth!
1 Jn 4:6

2 pet 1:11

No apostles / no priests offering the propitiatory & atoning sacrifice of Christ!
Mal 1:11 heb 7:17

1 cor 11:23-28 1 cor 10:16-17

No apostles / salvation!
Matt 28:19 Acts 16:17
2 cor 8:19-20

Matt 16:17-19

17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Acts 1:8

8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Matt 24:45 are the ones Jesus appoints here in these last days=1 single named religion, not hundreds of religions that claim to be christian.

Yes alone true. (sola scriptura) not adding the oral traditons of dying mankind. But writen by the finger of God The infalible declaration "as it is written" referring to sola scriptura as it is written (the "Let there be"power of faith as a labor of His love "it was sola scriptura God alone good". it is used 51 times to emphasize the final authority in matters of faith. .Christ labor of love working in them yoked with him . . . the unseen eternal things of God

You forget the tradition that was passed down was sola scriptura the living word of God as it is writen alone It was not a tradition that said ignore all thing written in the law and prophets (sola scriptura)

When Peter our blessed by the mercy of our unseen Holy Father brother in the lord just reinstated for his denial of Christ went to town to start and brand new orals tradition on of the legion of fathers .Jesus again rebuked Peter our brother in the lord and revealed the false tradition of dying mankind.

Jesus said if every time Christ the Holy Spirit of truth revealed the lies of the father of lies .we would need a bigger planet to store the volumes upon volume . You could say more then in the Vatican library (secrets books)

John 21:23-25 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Paul was dying humanity the same as all dying humanity. Its the appointment we all have to do once in dying come to end of spirit life Believers have a living hope after the grave
How was it received?

Yes 1 single religion has Jesus-1Cor 1:10--there is no division) like trinity religions are a divided house, they will not stand.
How do we know the truth?
And true church?

Matt 24:45 are the ones Jesus appoints here in these last days=1 single named religion, not hundreds of religions that claim to be christian.
Yes one true church from Christ till he returns Jn 10:16
Built in the apostles Matt 16:18-19
Matt 28:19-20
Acts 1:1-8
Eph 2:20

Not your relatively new and tiny sect but the universal church of antiquity

Yes one true church from Christ till he returns Jn 10:16
Built in the apostles Matt 16:18-19
Matt 28:19-20
Acts 1:1-8
Eph 2:20
Yes and murdered along with the apostles and followers. Then 2 Thess 2:3 stood up= Catholicism and all her protestant branches. Jesus' religion came back here in these last days.

Back