• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

How Do We Discern Wolves in Sheep's Clothing?

If no No living abiding word of God (sola scriptura) then no new creatures. Sounds like you need a lesson in what is "carnal" dying and what is "spiritual" not seen "living" ..

Destroying the foundation of meaning of the word apostle "sent messenger" sent with all things writen in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura)

Abel the apostle sent with the word of God the first recorded martyr (dying witness of the gospel)

Psalm 11:3If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Like David above . .the apostle in the Psalms' declaring if the unbelievers destroy the foundation of a doctrine of eternal God what could those do that are trusting the foundation (as it is written) of the spiritual unseen things of God.

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Today you can end the division of those who lust after the flesh and lust after the eye the two building blocks of false pride

1 Corinthians 3:1-11King James Version3 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

We gain nothing from the obedience of their work. . . yoked with the power of Fathers labor of love. That kind of work is two working as one coming from the faith or understanding of one.

He sends them out even today two by two .(1) The temporal seen witness, the Son of man bearing the witness of the father (2) the power to raise dying mankind to new spiritual life .

The dynamic duo .

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Sound doctrine not Scripture alone!

Where does it say scripture or scripture alone?

Titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Titus 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine:

Titus 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, 8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Titus 2: 15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

1 Timothy 1:10
…and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Hebrews 6:1
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ…

2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

“The Word” (scripture) and “doctrine” (not scripture)

1 Timothy 5:17
Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Titus 1:9 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

Titus 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, 8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.

Titus 2: 15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
Scripture is the sound doctrine as it is written by the finger of God .

Eternal God on Mount Sinai supernaturally hewn out the two stones and wrote his law and both sides with no room for. . . I heard it through the legion of fathers grape vine. Commandments of dying mankind.

Deuteronomy 9:9-11 King James Version When I was gone up into the mount to receive the tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant which the Lord made with you, then I abode in the mount forty days and forty nights, I neither did eat bread nor drink water:And the Lord delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words, which the Lord spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly. And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, that the Lord gave me the two tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant.

Exodus 32:15 And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.

The second time he had Moses hew out two tablets then again supernaturally with the finger of God he wrote the same words the witness of two . "let there be" and "it was God alone good"

In that way two is the testimony of his faithfulness . . .revealing that one God has powerfully spoken

The law of faith, hearing the understanding of our Holy Father living words Not of our own understanding.he empowers us to do it just a he pleases

Where does it say the oral traditions of Peter alone ?

He was full of them once by a oral traditions in Mathew 16 Peter our brother in the Lord rebuked our unseen Holy Father and another time Peter the denier he went to town and started a lying wonder saying that John would never die. Jesus said if every time he had to exposé the lies of the oral traditions of dying mankind we would need a bigger planet to store the volumes upon volume'. you would think the denial of Christ in Matthew 16 would be enough .Peter a slow learner. . Christ a patient long suffering teaching saviour

John 21:23-25 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true. And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Does that seem to teach Christ is promoting I heard it through the legion of fathers grape vine ?

How large is the Vatican library of the oral traditions of the fathers. Is it running out of room ?

1 Timothy 1:10
…and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Hebrews 6:1
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ…

2 John 1:9
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

1 Timothy 5:17
Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
A religion that the clergyman assures one-you are saved= false religion
A clergyman telling all to partake of the 2 emblems of the Lords evening meal= false religions.
A clergyman asking for a tithe= false religion.
All of the above = wolves in sheeps clothing( 2 Cor 11:12-15)

A religion that the clergyman assures one-you are saved= false religion
A clergyman telling all to partake of the 2 emblems of the Lords evening meal= false religions.
A clergyman asking for a tithe= false religion.
All of the above = wolves in sheeps clothing( 2 Cor 11:12-15)
Apostles / Apostolic Church:

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

1 cor 4: …as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Christ established a church to teach the truth; not a publishing house.

Christ and His church are one inseparable unity! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 acts 1:8 eph 5:24 eph 5:32

To reject the apostolic church and divine revelation is to reject Christ who founded the church and revealed the truth!

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20

The church is of divine origin and cannot be corrupted or reformed by the tradition of men! Truth is immutable!

The church possesses all the graces and merits of Christ, all the mysteries of God and the scripture, which are the testimony of the church about Christ.

The church the only ark of salvation, the household of faith and is not spiritual to the exclusion of the physical or invisible to the exclusion of the visible but, visible, invisible, spiritual, physical, and supernatural of divine origin and therefore divine preservation! Matt 16:18-19 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13 Jn 10:16

The church is founded by Christ and the sacraments are instituted by Christ for the salvation of all men!

The church and the sacraments are the necessary for and the means of salvation and the life of grace!

Christ is the source of all grace and truth! Jn 1:16-17

The sufficiency of Christ provides the means salvation to all men!
Jn 1:29

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jn 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

1 cor 4: …as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Christ established a church to teach the truth; not a publishing house.

Christ and His church are one inseparable unity! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 acts 1:8 eph 5:24 eph 5:32

To reject the apostolic church and divine revelation is to reject Christ who founded the church and revealed the truth!

Only Christ has authority to establish the church! Matt 16:18-19
One church! Jn 10:16 All others are sects “full of errors” “the tradition of men”! The new covenant Church is the eternal city of God! Household of faith! The pillar and ground of TRUTH! 1 Tim 3:15 Founded by Christ alone! Matt 16:18 on Peter and the apostles! Eph 2:20

The church is of divine origin and cannot be corrupted or reformed by the tradition of men! Truth is immutable!

The church possesses all the graces and merits of Christ, all the mysteries of God and the scripture, which are the testimony of the church about Christ.

The church the only ark of salvation, the household of faith and is not spiritual to the exclusion of the physical or invisible to the exclusion of the visible but, visible, invisible, spiritual, physical, and supernatural of divine origin and therefore divine preservation! Matt 16:18-19 Jn 8:32 Jn 16:13 Jn 10:16

The church is founded by Christ and the sacraments are instituted by Christ for the salvation of all men!

The church and the sacraments are the necessary for and the means of salvation and the life of grace!

Christ is the source of all grace and truth! Jn 1:16-17

The sufficiency of Christ provides the means salvation to all men!
Jn 1:29
Jesus did build his religion on Peter. It wasnt Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) Jesus' religion serves the same God Israel served= The Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah)

Jesus did build his religion on Peter. It wasnt Catholicism( 2 Thess 2:3) Jesus' religion serves the same God Israel served= The Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHVH(Jehovah)
Did he give Peter and the apostles with him all authority to settle matters of faith and morals?

Did he give Peter and the apostles with him all authority to settle matters of faith and morals?
Yes, they prayed first on matters, They were the governing body back then. When Paul and Barnabas argued about the uncircumcised, they went to Jerusalem and presented their cases before the apostles and elders. They both accepted the decision given to them.

Yes, they prayed first on matters, They were the governing body back then. When Paul and Barnabas argued about the uncircumcised, they went to Jerusalem and presented their cases before the apostles and elders. They both accepted the decision given to them.
And that somehow ended?
Or are the many such councils with decrees?

Examples:

Apostolic Council Of Ephesus – 431 A.D. with authority from Christ to bind and loose the faith of all Christians. Matt 16:19 & 18:18

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

Perpetual Virginity of Mary!

The official acts of the Fifth Ecumenical Council held at Constantinople in 553 refer to Mary as aeiparthenos (i.e. ever-virgin). For example, an anathema against the 'three chapters' condemns those who deny:
that nativity of these latter days when the Word of God came down from the heavens and was made flesh of holy and glorious Mary, mother of God and ever-virgin, and was born from her ...

The Lateran Council of 649 convened by Pope Martin I also issued an important statement affirming Mary's lifelong virginity:
If anyone does not, according to the Holy Fathers, confess truly and properly that holy Mary, ever virgin and immaculate, is Mother of God, since in this latter age she conceived in true reality without human seed from the Holy Spirit, God the Word Himself, who before the ages was born of God the Father, and gave birth to Him without corruption, her virginity remaining equally inviolate after the birth, let him be condemned.

By authority of Jesus Christ’s apostolic church! Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:17-18 Matt 28:19-20 Jn 20:21 acts 1:8

And that somehow ended?
Or are the many such councils with decrees?

Examples:

Apostolic Council Of Ephesus – 431 A.D. with authority from Christ to bind and loose the faith of all Christians. Matt 16:19 & 18:18

If anyone does not confess that Emmanuel is God in truth, and therefore that the holy virgin is the mother of God (for she bore in a fleshly way the Word of God become flesh) let him be anathema.

Perpetual Virginity of Mary!

The official acts of the Fifth Ecumenical Council held at Constantinople in 553 refer to Mary as aeiparthenos (i.e. ever-virgin). For example, an anathema against the 'three chapters' condemns those who deny:
that nativity of these latter days when the Word of God came down from the heavens and was made flesh of holy and glorious Mary, mother of God and ever-virgin, and was born from her ...

The Lateran Council of 649 convened by Pope Martin I also issued an important statement affirming Mary's lifelong virginity:
If anyone does not, according to the Holy Fathers, confess truly and properly that holy Mary, ever virgin and immaculate, is Mother of God, since in this latter age she conceived in true reality without human seed from the Holy Spirit, God the Word Himself, who before the ages was born of God the Father, and gave birth to Him without corruption, her virginity remaining equally inviolate after the birth, let him be condemned.

By authority of Jesus Christ’s apostolic church! Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18:17-18 Matt 28:19-20 Jn 20:21 acts 1:8
There were no apostles in 431 ad, only these 2Thess 2:3 Those refuse to listen to Jesus.

The whole chapter. Taking a verse out of context is not a way to find the meaning or lesson of the whole The same it in the verse you offered is the one you are ignoring on the previous passage. God shows the outcome as a lesson learned in verse 29 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Is Peter of men dying mankind. . or divine? Which one will you savor today our invisible head or dead flesh and blood Peter ?

Mathew 16: 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood (Peter) hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Peter or our Holy Father?

Scripture is doctrine it falls like rain inspired from above called the gospel of living water by which Christ washes his bride the church

Deuteronomy 32King James Version32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Not as doctrines of men I herd it through the legion of fathers grapevine earthly inspired of dying mankind

The word as a doctrine of Christ is found in the sola scriptura Can't separate doctrine as a writen law. as it is written makes the devil flee.

There is no defense against the sword of the spirit the living word of God (sola scriptura)

It has become increasingly difficult to do, and their presence is everywhere and in many different ways, including on Christian forums, with the internet and social media platforms. The words the wolf needs are readily available at the flick of a finger, as are those of whatever they are opposing or promoting. So Paul's warning in Acts 20:28-31 that the enemy of the gospel would be in our midst, is no longer confined to the visible church, and therefore leaves the door open for any wolf to join the devil's attempt to destroy and deceive. It is not flesh and blood that His church wars against, but spiritual enemies in spiritual places. (Eph 6) But he works through flesh and blood.

There is another reason why these wolves make inroads into the visible churches and preach from our pulpits blatant falsehoods and go unchecked, with thousands upon thousands of followers. Much of the reason has to do with the loss of the doctrinal confessions and the systematic expounding of the word of God to arrive at and teach doctrines that are sound and consistent with the whole counsel of God. If pastors were to do this, the congregants would learn to do it too, though that does not remove their responsibility to do it for themselves. Such has been the case for a vast number of Christians that are alive today and whose parents and grandparents were in that same boat. So neither shepherd or flock are equipped with the knowledge they need to discern a wolf in sheep's clothing. In effect both God and Christianity are treated lightly and casually.

And this also applies to any platform that involves Christianity.

How do we discern what is a wolf in sheep's clothing and what is just disagreement in doctrine, or the voice of an immature Christian, when we cannot see them, or know anything but the words they type and send into the ether? And they are here, these wolves, and in every Christian forum, for a true wolf in sheep's clothing is a predator, seeking out whatever avenue is easiest. They use scripture and a wolf will too. That scripture needed can be found by googling the subject with no knowledge of belief behind it at all. And I would say, that most often we cannot without any doubt make this discernment, and so accusations should never be made. But we can learn to fine tune our antenna, learn when and how to fight against that enemy, and when to let it wear itself out.

But there is only one way to do this, but with the uses of a few things. We pray putting our trust in God and not ourselves. We ask for discernment , not for ourselves lest we boast, but for His glory,and above all we do not think that because we asked for discernment that it will immediately be given to us and therefore whatever we think is discernment from God.

I have found over the years that God answers such prayers by teaching, not just handing out, and it takes place in grace upon grace over a lifetime. And we cannot have discernment without knowledge. All that knowledge He gives us---in His word. He will open things to us through the illuminating work of the Holy Spirit, in His word. Our foundation for discernment of wolves in sheeps clothing is His word, and that requires us to do our own systematic study (not just reading) of His word, and also through the writings of those He has given the church who have done that work, in order to help us onto the path of carefully established doctrine, that many of us are not equipped to do on our own. But once set on that path, we go to the scriptures ourselves to see it and find it.
I would offer we can know the wolves in sheep's clothing by the hidden things of God revealed to the believer in parables . The root it can produce the evil darnel, wheats evil twin. Darnel it is poisonous. And the problem is that as it grows its roots entangle themselves in and around the roots of the wheat choking off life .The good foundational ground, sola scriptura

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Romans 15:12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Mark 11:19-21King James Version19 And when even was come, he went out of the city. And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

Proverbs 12:3A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

Roots hidden behind sheep's clothing

By inviting the unsaved into our churches is the way they come in, and on top of that Christians fall over themselves by giving God's Holy love to the unholy and in the process bring curses upon themselves.

There were no apostles in 431 ad, only these 2Thess 2:3 Those refuse to listen to Jesus.
No apostles / no church
No apostles / no truth
No apostles / admistering grace of salvation

Christ is an apostle
Christ has authority to make apostles and send them to teach and sanctify all men! Matt 28:19

Apostles have the same authority of Christ! Jn 20:21

The apostolic church is an extension of Christ to the whole world and all men at all times

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 Jn 15:1 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Not “scripture alone”!

Scripture and the apostles are the same effect, no difference

1 John 1:4
And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

2 John 1:12
Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

Scripture is doctrine it falls like rain inspired from above called the gospel of living water by which Christ washes his bride the church

Deuteronomy 32King James Version32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Not as doctrines of men I herd it through the legion of fathers grapevine earthly inspired of dying mankind

The word as a doctrine of Christ is found in the sola scriptura Can't separate doctrine as a writen law. as it is written makes the devil flee.

There is no defense against the sword of the spirit the living word of God (sola scriptura)

Not “scripture alone”!

Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

Not “scripture alone”!

Again I think you should study how to find the understanding of the word "apostle" and what it is used for when it was first used ?

Then we can have a better idea of where the differences are. As in all things what God calls separate Satan calls it all one in the same. Or what God cals one he cals it many

We need to rightly divide (interpret) the difference then we can seek his unseen approval that works in all Christians .

One way we can try the spirits is to see if the living word lovingly God moves a person to do what it says like Philippians 2:13 God moving a dying mankind to reveal his will and empower them to do it to the good pleasure of our invisible head of the church

.Some give that seeking over to the Cathodic book of the law of the fathers oral traditons of dying mankind (CCC)

No one can serve two sources of the living abiding word . Who is it that abides in you if not our invisible head Christ.???

If not Christ' the anointing Holy Spirit of the Holy Father then whose approval do you seek after? Where is it written stone seek after a legion of fathers ?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Again I think you should study how to find the understanding of the word "apostle" and what it is used for when it was first used ?

Then we can have a better idea of where the differences are. As in all things what God calls separate Satan calls it all one in the same. Or what God cals one he cals it many

We need to rightly divide (interpret) the difference then we can seek his unseen approval that works in all Christians .

One way we can try the spirits is to see if the living word lovingly God moves a person to do what it says like Philippians 2:13 God moving a dying mankind to reveal his will and empower them to do it to the good pleasure of our invisible head of the church

.Some give that seeking over to the Cathodic book of the law of the fathers oral traditons of dying mankind (CCC)

No one can serve two sources of the living abiding word . Who is it that abides in you if not our invisible head Christ.???

If not Christ' the anointing Holy Spirit of the Holy Father then whose approval do you seek after? Where is it written stone seek after a legion of fathers ?

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Only refers to apostles
They are the workman who govern the church

Only refers to apostles
They are the workman who govern the church

Thanks for the reply.

Will you show the verses that gave you that understanding ? Two witness (verses) shows one God has spoken

Is the law of the legion of fathers oral (some say sacred) traditons of dying mankind a greater authority than all things writen in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura? ) can we serve two good teaching master as one unseen head as Lord . Our Holy Father, Eternal God

Back