• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

God alone is the Savior

Keiw1 seems to think one needs some sort of theological degree or an understanding of the Greek lexicon to understand th truth.
Post 12 is fact. there have been at minimum 20 translations in history by Greek scholars that have a god at John 1:1-3 had was divine, i had was godlike.
In 1822 Abner Kneeland(Greek scholar) translated the NT from the Greek lexicons-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct. Of course rejected by all trinity religions, all of them were, That single error proves all of them false religions. They cannot say truth on the matter. Every bible scholar knows its truth. 2 Cor 4:4 proves its truth.

Post 12 is fact. there have been at minimum 20 translations in history by Greek scholars that have a god at John 1:1-3 had was divine, i had was godlike.
In 1822 Abner Kneeland(Greek scholar) translated the NT from the Greek lexicons-He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world a god is correct. Of course rejected by all trinity religions, all of them were, That single error proves all of them false religions. They cannot say truth on the matter. Every bible scholar knows its truth. 2 Cor 4:4 proves its truth.
Long sigh......there are many other verses that proclaim Jesus is God. Not just John 1:1.
Phil 2:6 is one of them.

Long sigh......there are many other verses that proclaim Jesus is God. Not just John 1:1.
In altered, error filled trinity translations. Not in real bibles.

Jesus the Christ our head is eternal God alone.. Jesus the Son of man was used to demonstrate the eternal unseen power of the Holy Father .

Jesus the Christ our head is eternal God alone.. Jesus the Son of man was used to demonstrate the eternal unseen power of the Holy Father .
Every one that knows God knows 100% his name is YHVH(Jehovah) not Yeshua(Jesus)
Elijah translates--Elohim is Jehovah.

Elohim two is the witness one God has spoken two saviors as gods God the faithfull creatstor the invisible head Chrsdit
LOL...if you say so.

Sheeze, even Thomas called Jesus God.

Thomas after Christ working in him had given words to his prophet Jesus The father lovingly commanded (be not faithless, but believing.)
Thomas born agin then confessed. God is eternal God not a man with the heart one believe and with the mouth a confession from above.

John20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

There is no blessing for looking at the flesh of the Son of man (dying mankind)

Elohim two is the witness one God has spoken two saviors as gods God the faithfull creatstor the invisible head Chrsdit

Thomas after Christ working in him had given words to his prophet Jesus The father lovingly commanded (be not faithless, but believing.)
Thomas born agin then confessed. God is eternal God not a man with the heart one believe and with the mouth a confession from above.

John20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Whatever all that means....bottom line...Thomas called Jesus God.

Paul didn't-1Cor 8:6, after warning all other gods were false and named only the Father as God-1Cor 8:5-6
So, when Thomas called Jesus God....you're gonna play some sort of "Paul" card and say Thomas was identifying Jesus as a false God??

Whatever all that means....bottom line...Thomas called Jesus God.
It means something .

As a apostle Jesus the Son of man declared the words of the Father Thomas was addressing the father

As in The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life”

Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

LOL...if you say so.

Sheeze, even Thomas called Jesus God.

Thomas. . Christ working in him to both will and do the good pleasure of the father. The father had given words to his prophet Jesus .Not the thoughts of Jesus rather than the Father . words of spirit life given work. He previous breathed on the other 11 the breath of eternal life

John 20:21-23King James Version21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: Whose so ever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

The father lovingly commanded (be not faithless, but believing.)

Thomas born again having believed unto salvation then confessed.

God is eternal God not a man. With the new heart one believe and with the mouth a confession from above.

Why as it seems promote idol worship ?

So, when Thomas called Jesus God....you're gonna play some sort of "Paul" card and say Thomas was identifying Jesus as a false God??
Thomas was confused to begin with. Thomas was an Israelite-Every Israelite on the planet back then who served the true God knew 100% the Messiah has a God, thus could not be God( Psalm 45:7)

Thomas was confused to begin with. Thomas was an Israelite-Every Israelite on the planet back then who served the true God knew 100% the Messiah has a God, thus could not be God( Psalm 45:7)
Trins confusion come from worshipping a triune god, a false god.

they are confusing each other for simple teachings.

God cannot be mocked.

Trins confusion come from worshipping a triune god, a false god.

they are confusing each other for simple teachings.

God cannot be mocked.
The trinity scholars know 100% the word is called god small g at John 1:1. They would lose billions of free dollars every year if they said truth.

Tommy Petty said....She's a good girl, loves her mama ...Loves Jesus and America too
Tommy Jefferson said....they are endowed by their Creator
About this Tommy....His disciples lead him in, and he just does the rest
Tommy Thumb ....didn't say much
Tommy Jones said....What's new, Pussycat?
Tommy Cruise said....I feel the need... the need for speed.
Tommy Hanks said....If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great.
Tommy Sawyer said....Well, everybody does it that way, Huck
....and most importantly
Tommy said....“My Lord and my God!......Tommy said JESUS IS GOD!!!! If you doubt it...read it here John 20:28

Tommy Petty said....She's a good girl, loves her mama ...Loves Jesus and America too
Tommy Hanks said....If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great.
....and most importantly
Tommy said....“My Lord and my God!......Tommy said JESUS IS GOD!!!! If you doubt it...read it here John 20:28
He was responding to the word of the Father the invisible head spoken through his apostles Jesus The Son of man has no power to raise the dead or rebuke the lying spirit Satan

He was responding to the word of the Father the invisible head spoken through his apostles Jesus The Son of man has no power to raise the dead or rebuke the lying spirit Satan
Where does the bible say that?

Jesus appeared in the locked room...told Tommy to touch him if he didn't believe He was Jesus....and Tommy got it...and called Jesus his Lord and God.

There is NOTHING about Tommy responding to the word of the Father the invisible head. What gives you the right to add that to the verse?

Where does the bible say that?

Jesus appeared in the locked room...told Tommy to touch him if he didn't believe He was Jesus....and Tommy got it...and called Jesus his Lord and God.

There is NOTHING about Tommy responding to the word of the Father the invisible head. What gives you the right to add that to the verse?
Thanks for the reply.
I think it is what the Bible the living word is revealing

Ask your self. . Whose living word was the prophet, chief apostle Jesus declaring if not the father the invisible head Christ ?.

It worked in Thomas giving glory to the invisible head. Just as did did the with the other 11 when he breathed on them the breath of the living eternal word. Let there be a new creation, the eternal bride.. . . perfectly good

John 20: 21-22 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive (the loving commandment) ye the Holy Ghost:

The loving gospel commandment "be not faithless, but believing."

Romans 10:8-10King James Version8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

....and most importantly
And Jesus says--The one who sent him( John 17:3)Father) in every translation on earth= is THE ONLY TRUE GOD----Who do you follow?
Paul believed Jesus-1Cor 8:5-6 where he tells all every other god is false and names only the Father as God.

Back