• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Free Gift of Justification

Here we go again baseless accusations. When did I ever reject Christ? You keep throwing scripture out the window, to set-up men over God's Word. There is no church without Scripture, God's Word, don't you get that?
We believe that Christ and his church are one and cannot be separated! Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32 etc.

So to reject the church is to reject Christ, but nothing against you personally

Which came first scripture (NT) or the church?

Thks

On contrary, Paul exhorted us to grow in the knowledge of the Lord so that we and test the spirits and not get deceived by false teachers.
Are Christians required by obedience to be instructed in all humility?

Ah, but who was he disciplining? How was Paul able to discipline Peter? Through God's Word, or by his personal judgements?
Matters of discipline fall under human wisdom and they can be wrong, each bishop is autonomous in the administration of his office

You keep placing men over God's word, that's the problem. So, I pointed what men do. Or you deny that there are pedophiles in the Catholic church? Watch Spotlight.
Men show is the way to salvation but they are not impeccable

The same kingdom power and authority that Christ gave to the apostles and their successors once belonged to the successors of Moses Matt 23 and we see what Christ said about their personal lives but to their authority he demanded obedience!

Taken from them Matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors Matt 16;18-19 & 18:18

Thks

Are the Apostles here with us today to administer the sacraments to us?
Of course or there would be no grace no sacraments

Matt 28:19 Jn 20:21 acts 1:8 imply successors till Christ returns
Mathias acts 1:15-26 successor as is Timothy of Paul

What on earth are you talking about? It's sounds like you are in an occult. Holy Scripture are available for anyone to read. Again I will say that Paul exhorted us to grow in the knowledge of Lord so that we are not deceived.
You not have a copy or translation only the original Greek and Hebrew many are the inspired word of God!

And the scripture and all the merits and graces of Christ belong to Him in His holy church

Thks

So, let me get this straight, all a sinner has to "DO", is get baptist, not knowing why they need it, or how they are justified before a Holy God who demands perfect holiness to enter heaven, and baptist is going to do that, even though these sinners do not know it? Because Ghada, a sinner must be driven to Christ by the Law. Without this there's no reason to even think you need a Savior. A Redeemer is for sinners convicted of their sin and find no hope, mercy or grace in the Law. The only place a sinner can find peace, hope, life, Salvation is in Christ alone through faith alone; a true faith that is self-renouncing and self-relying on Christ alone in who he is and what he has done. But I know you do not understand this because you make no mention of sin and the curse that sinners are under in the first place.
Sentiment is not real faith
The supernatural virtue of faith cannot be alone it is always united faith hope and charity 1 cor 13:13

Even all faith AVAILS nothing without charity 1 cor 13:2

Jn 3:5 cannot enter the kingdom

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 cor 5:18 / 2 cor 8:19 ministry of reconciliation and grace from the apostles

Ez 36:25-27
Baptism
New heart to love God
Holy spirit

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

We believe that Christ and his church are one and cannot be separated! Acts 9:4 Eph 5:32 etc.

So to reject the church is to reject Christ, but nothing against you personally

Which came first scripture (NT) or the church?

Thks
And please show me where I said I want to separate Christ from his church? You are the one who wants to throw the Bible in the trash. Without God's word you have no church.

Are Christians required by obedience to be instructed in all humility?
You are talking about believers, yes? I am talking about how a sinner is justified before God. Because not until the relationship is restored or reconciled through Faith Alone in Christ Alone, the rest does not matter!

Matters of discipline fall under human wisdom and they can be wrong, each bishop is autonomous in the administration of his office
Autonomous? This is precisely the problem of not having God's Word. You're at the mercy of fallen men.

Men show is the way to salvation but they are not impeccable

The same kingdom power and authority that Christ gave to the apostles and their successors once belonged to the successors of Moses Matt 23 and we see what Christ said about their personal lives but to their authority he demanded obedience!

Taken from them Matt 21:43 given to Peter and the apostles and their successors Matt 16;18-19 & 18:18

Thks
Huh? Christ is the only way, truth and life!

You not have a copy or translation only the original Greek and Hebrew many are the inspired word of God!

And the scripture and all the merits and graces of Christ belong to Him in His holy church

Thks
What? No wonder you have these issues of not understanding how amazing God's Grace really is.

Sentiment is not real faith
The supernatural virtue of faith cannot be alone it is always united faith hope and charity 1 cor 13:13

Even all faith AVAILS nothing without charity 1 cor 13:2

Jn 3:5 cannot enter the kingdom

2 pet 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 cor 5:18 / 2 cor 8:19 ministry of reconciliation and grace from the apostles

Ez 36:25-27
Baptism
New heart to love God
Holy spirit

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Again, Faith is self-renouncing; self-relying on who Jesus is and what he has done. From this grows the fruits of it. You keep wanting to add your works to what Christ has already finished in the Cross.

And please show me where I said I want to separate Christ from his church? You are the one who wants to throw the Bible in the trash. Without God's word you have no church.
I have always said scripture yes at the church gives the canon and the meaning but scripture alone no!

You are talking about believers, yes? I am talking about how a sinner is justified before God. Because not until the relationship is restored or reconciled through Faith Alone in Christ Alone, the rest does not matter!
A believer is not a Christian

A) "It does not suffice to believe. He who believes and is not yet baptized, but is only a Catechumen, has not yet fully acquired salvation." St. Thomas Aquinas

B) "Now, even the Catechumen believes in the Cross of the Lord Jesus, but unless he be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, he cannot receive remission of his sins nor the gift of spiritual grace." St. Ambrose

C) "Without the Sacrament of Baptism, no one is ever justified. If anyone says that Baptism is optional, that is, not necessary for salvation: let him be anathema." Council of Trent

D)
“There are three ways in which sins are forgiven: in baptism, in prayer, and in the greater humility of penance; yet God does not forgive sins except to the baptized” (Sermons to Catechumens on the Creed 7:15 [A.D. 395]).
St. AUGUSTINE

Acts 16:17
Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22

Jesus Christ founded the new covenant church for the salvation of all men! (Jn 1:16-17) Christ is the truth! (Jn 14:6) Christ and his church are one!
(Acts 9;4 Jn 15:1 eph 5:32)
The church is the pillar of truth
(1 Tim 3:15) that must teach all men (Matt 28:19) without error guided by the Holy Spirit
(Jn 16:13) Thru the grace of God in the sanctification of souls applied in the seven sacraments!

Again, Faith is self-renouncing; self-relying on who Jesus is and what he has done. From this grows the fruits of it. You keep wanting to add your works to what Christ has already finished in the Cross.
Is anything lacking in the sufferings of Christ?

Back