• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Free Gift of Justification

A believer is not a Christian

A) "It does not suffice to believe. He who believes and is not yet baptized, but is only a Catechumen, has not yet fully acquired salvation." St. Thomas Aquinas

B) "Now, even the Catechumen believes in the Cross of the Lord Jesus, but unless he be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, he cannot receive remission of his sins nor the gift of spiritual grace." St. Ambrose

C) "Without the Sacrament of Baptism, no one is ever justified. If anyone says that Baptism is optional, that is, not necessary for salvation: let him be anathema." Council of Trent

D)
“There are three ways in which sins are forgiven: in baptism, in prayer, and in the greater humility of penance; yet God does not forgive sins except to the baptized” (Sermons to Catechumens on the Creed 7:15 [A.D. 395]).
St. AUGUSTINE
Haven't we been over this? Didn't I say over and over again, that I do not deny the Sacraments and Baptism? I said if a person cannot be baptist doesn't mean they are not saved. Because in time of war, there might not be time or an opportunity to do so, correct? Or have about a person on their death bed, do we deny them the Gospel of Christ because they cannot be baptized? There are certain situations where baptism cannot be performed. Just like the thief next to Jesus who was saved without baptism.​

Acts 16:17
Who is the way to Salvation? Why do you always deny mentioning Christ? Why keep mentioning fallen men instead of Christ? Who is the only way, truth and life? Is it men or Christ?

Haven't we been over this? Didn't I say over and over again, that I do not deny the Sacraments and Baptism? I said if a person cannot be baptist doesn't mean they are not saved. Because in time of war, there might not be time or an opportunity to do so, correct? Or have about a person on their death bed, do we deny them the Gospel of Christ because they cannot be baptized? There are certain situations where baptism cannot be performed. Just like the thief next to Jesus who was saved without baptism.​
No worries

You are avoiding the the question. Why did Paul admonition Peter?
Cos of a sect

Acts 15:5
But said they, certain of the sect of the Pharisees, which did believe, rose up, saying that it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the Law of Moses.

Who is the way to Salvation? Why do you always deny mentioning Christ? Why keep mentioning fallen men instead of Christ? Who is the only way, truth and life? Is it men or Christ?
Christ of course he is the life of grace Jn 1:16-17 Jn 10:10 Jn 14:6

Paul does not agree

Understand “it is finished” does not refer to Christ work of redemption for his church continues this work

Christ is high priest in the seamless garment only the high priest wears says the words the high priest must say the consummation of the Passover sacrifice “it is finished”!

Christ transformed the old covenant Passover into the new covenant Passover Jn 1:29 lamb of God

1 Corinthians 5:6-8
Your rejoicing is not good: know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump? Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened: for Christ-our Passover is sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither in the leaven of maliciousness and wickedness: but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Christ reforms the old covenant into the new

Lacking in the sufferings?

Our participation

Colossians 1:24
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind ofthe afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Thks

The Bible is God's very word, yes?
So we agree Christ is the truth and the source of truth, and the rule of faith or the teacher of the Christian faith?

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things by, by whom also he made the worlds;

Back