• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

For those who deny the Lord Jesus is God: The Father or the Lord Jesus?

This one does:

Revelation 5:14

"In this verse, the elders fell and worshiped the Lamb, who is Jesus Christ. As God’s only begotten Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ is certainly worthy of our worship."

Thanks for making that easy for me.
That's how you read.

Get back to the OP.

or else.

This is simple yet they treat this fact like plage and dancing around them.

Keeping their eyes and ears closed.

Their refusal to see the simple truth is the same as what Pharisees did.
They keep on chanting "Believe Jesus is God and the Trinity to be saved!" Then when you ask "where does the Bible say that?" Crickets...

No one put that in their gospel message in the Bible. If we went around preaching like they did in the Bible then the trinitarians would have everyone believe they aren't saved.

Your doctrine about that is neither foundational, required, or important to the apostles when they were going around preaching the gospel and saving people. They told no one to believe Jesus is God, to believe the Trinity, said Jesus is God or God the Word, etc. Read the Gospels, read Acts. What you're saying doesn't exist.

But what did they tell people? They were telling people Jesus a man that God empowered and that through Jesus God Himself, not Jesus, was working. Jesus said the same thing. So what did God do through Jesus? The same miracles God did through Jesus god also did through other people. The "kenosis" you insist upon to deify your idol also applies to others. Of course, you hold a double standard so you will obviously not accept it.
Because Jesus beame a servant to the Father I hold a double standard? That's a new one. Nice try though.

I do find it pretty strange that you anti-trintite folk seem to hinge whole theologies based upon single scripture snippets....disregarding all the other verses that speak on the same topic.

But. I guess it's the way you guys run.

They keep on chanting "Believe Jesus is God and the Trinity to be saved!" Then when you ask "where does the Bible say that?" Crickets...
The anti-trintites keep on chanting....Believing that Jesus is God is idol worship and you're not saved but rather an idol worshipper.

Because Jesus beame a servant to the Father I hold a double standard? That's a new one. Nice try though.
And Jesus is a prophet just like Moses. Know what that means? It means he isn't God because Moses isn't God. God speaks through prophets, not the other way around.

Acts 3
21Heaven must take Him in until the time comes for the restoration of all things, which God announced long ago through His holy prophets. 22For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you.
I do find it pretty strange that you anti-trintite folk seem to hinge whole theologies based upon single scripture snippets....disregarding all the other verses that speak on the same topic.

But. I guess it's the way you guys run.
I could open a thread about John 1:1,14, John 8:58, John 20:28, 2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2:5, quoting them as proof texts for Unitarianism. I know how to exegete all of those.

And Jesus is a prophet just like Moses. Know what that means? It means he isn't God because Moses isn't God. God speaks through prophets, not the other way around.
It seems that they don't even know Moses said that.

Jesus says if you don't believe what Meses says you wouldn't believe even if the dead were raised from the dead.

It seems that they don't even know Moses said that.

Jesus says if you don't believe what Meses says you wouldn't believe even if the dead were raised from the dead.
Not sure what happened. Seems that reply went to you somehow, but should have been directed to @CrowCross

Would you not be happy being a Chrislam along with It's official, Chrislam has now been codified and ratified, with the approval at the 7th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, of the Human Fraternity document created by Pope Francis of the Vatican, (Frankie... an anti=Christ if there ever was one)

but also Rick Warren and the late Dr. Robert Schuller.

Among the blendings of Christianity (oops... forgot... not a word in the bible) and Islam includes the Islam belief that
  1. Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. All of this may sound pretty familiar to many Christians. (The fact that Muslims know that “al-Masih ad-Dajjal” is the Arabic name for the Antichrist created some...uh...unexpected problems for Netflix recently — warning: spoilers.)
  2. Just as they do with all the other prophets, including Mohammed, devout Muslims recite “peace be upon him” after every time they refer to Jesus by name.
So there you have your prophet.

Acts 3
21Heaven must take Him in until the time comes for the restoration of all things, which God announced long ago through His holy prophets. 22For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you.

I could open a thread about John 1:1,14, John 8:58, John 20:28, 2 Peter 1:1, Titus 2:5, quoting them as proof texts for Unitarianism. I know how to exegete all of those.

Would you not be happy being a Chrislam along with It's official, Chrislam has now been codified and ratified, with the approval at the 7th Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, of the Human Fraternity document created by Pope Francis of the Vatican, (Frankie... an anti=Christ if there ever was one)

Among the blendings of Christianity (oops... forgot... not a word in the bible) and Islam includes the Islam belief that
  1. Muslims believe that Jesus (called “Isa” in Arabic) was a prophet of God and was born to a virgin (Mary). They also believe he will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, or “the false messiah” — also known as the Antichrist. All of this may sound pretty familiar to many Christians. (The fact that Muslims know that “al-Masih ad-Dajjal” is the Arabic name for the Antichrist created some...uh...unexpected problems for Netflix recently — warning: spoilers.)
  2. Just as they do with all the other prophets, including Mohammed, devout Muslims recite “peace be upon him” after every time they refer to Jesus by name.
So there you have your prophet. It is true that Jesus never said the exact words, “I am God.” He did, however, make the claim to be God in many different ways, and those who heard Him knew exactly what He was saying. For example, in John 10:30, Jesus said, “I and the Father are one.” The Jews who heard Him make that statement knew well that He was claiming to be God, as witnessed by their reaction: “His Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him” (John 10:31). When He asked them why they were attempting to stone Him, they said, “For blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). Stoning was the penalty for blasphemy (Leviticus 24:16), and the Jews plainly accused Jesus of claiming to be God.

I would offer. . God is not a man as us "dying mankind under a curse "

I would offer. The Son of man, Jesus born of the flesh (dying mankind) did not deny being a god as one of the many born again sons of God

John 10:34-36 King James Version34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

What we will be as the bride is not revealed. Our Father calls Christians gods . . . . . called by the living words (scripture) Father

1 John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

In that way the first commandment have no gods before the invisible eternal Father of gods. To include ones own self (self righteous Cain)

So there you have your prophet.
1Co 12:3Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:

Those who still call Him a great teacher and prophet, but not Son and God, also agree He blasphemed God for calling Himself Son, and is rightly crucified according God's law of blasphemy, and accursed.
Jhn 5:18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Lev 24:16And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Mar 14:64Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

The problem of trying to only honor Jesus with the lips as teacher and prophet, is they must also side with them accusing Him of blasphemy and worthy of death.

With God, a lip-service believer is worse than an atheist, that does not believe anyone should be executed for blasphemy against God, much less an innocent good man like Jesus.

{3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

1Co 12:3Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:

Those who still call Him a great teacher and prophet, but not Son and God, also agree He blasphemed God for calling Himself Son, and is rightly crucified according God's law of blasphemy, and accursed.
Jhn 5:18Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Lev 24:16And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death.

Mar 14:64Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

The problem of trying to only honor Jesus with the lips as teacher and prophet, is they must also side with them accusing Him of blasphemy and worthy of death.

With God, a lip-service believer is worse than an atheist, that does not believe anyone should be executed for blasphemy against God, much less an innocent good man like Jesus.

{3:16} So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

God is not a man as us (dying flesh and blood)

There is a eternity of differnce between blaspheming the Son of man Jesus dying mankind and blaspheming eternal God the invisible head the husband of the bride, the church.

Matthew 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

God is not a man as us (dying flesh and blood)

There is a eternity of differnce between blaspheming the Son of man Jesus dying
And the Scripture says anyone doing so has not the Spirit of God.

From what I know of believers in their created christ, they don't claim to have the Spirit, and so blaspheming the Son is just your way of showing it.

And the Scripture says anyone doing so has not the Spirit of God.

From what I know of believers in their created christ, they don't claim to have the Spirit, and so blaspheming the Son is just your way of showing it.
I would offer. .

That 33 year window of opportunity died when the Son of man departed and his earthen body retuned to the dust and the Spirit of Christ returned to the Holy Father .

Blasphemy today all together is no longer forgivable.

2 Corinthians5: 16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Back