• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Do you understand?-The Lords supper?

Perhaps you should read the context of that verse.

The Bible speaks of the church as Jehovah’s flock (Acts 20:29; 1 Pet 5:2). Up until the conversion of Cornelius, the Gospel invitation had NOT been made available to the Gentiles. But that changed suddenly about AD 36. Of the conversion of Cornelius’ household, we read in Acts 10:45, “And the faithful ones that had come with Peter who were of those circumcised were amazed, because the free gift of the holy spirit was being poured out also upon people of the nations.” NWT.

The gentile Christians could not be invited until after the 70 weeks (Dan 9:24) for Israel were completed (AD 36). Of that final week [a day = a year], we read “And he must keep the covenant in force for the many for one week” Dan 9:27 NWT). That covenant was Jehovah’s 70 weeks agreement with Israel. It was in the last half of the 70th week, three and a half years after the cross, that the great work was done amongst the Jews.

Applying the “other sheep” to the new gentile converts is the evident meaning and it would take strong additional scriptural evidence to convince the honest student otherwise. There is no direct indication in the Bible that these “other sheep” are referring only to the “Great Crowd” (true Christians who will not be part of the Little Flock.” Another reasonable application would be to apply this to the billions of mankind that will be awakened from the dead in Paradise earth and there have an opportunity to follow Jehovah in obedience forever. Without further compelling evidence, applying the “Other Sheep” to the “Great Crowd” is building a doctrine from a scripture taken out of context. This reminds us of the Catholic Church misapplication of Matt 16:18 which says, “You are Peter, and on this rock-mass I will build my congregation, and the gates of Ha’des will not overpower it.” (NWT) Based on an unsupportable misapplication of this text, the Catholic Church believes that the papacy represents an “unbroken” line of apostolic succession from Peter to the present day.
My post is correct.

You dodged it not me. You have 0 clue to the difference of the little flock and the great crowd.
What's so difficult about it?

the little flock is elect and the treat crowd is the rest of believers.

@Keiw1,

What amazes me is that you guys come up with the idea that only JWs will be saved.

How did you get that idea????????

@Keiw1,

What amazes me is that you guys come up with the idea that only JWs will be saved.

And what are you if not a JW?

"Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Jesus was created by Jehovah as the archangel Michael before the physical world existed, and is a lesser, though mighty, god.
Jehovah is signified as the lamb slain from the foundation of the world The 6 days Christ the husband did work . He propmised a demonstration of that finished works as a three day and nights labor of love.

The Son of man, Jesus as a messenger apostle called "Michael" a rhetorical word (who is like God?) no one.

One is our good teaching master as Lord.

You dodged it not me. You have 0 clue to the difference of the little flock and the great crowd.
You have yet to prove your point that the "other sheep" of John 10 and the "Great Crowd" of Revelation 7 are one and the same.

And all I ask is to prove it with scripture and reason. Simply stating it doesn't make it say. This is a Bible forum, use your Bible, connect the dots.

Yes little flock go to heaven and rule as kings and priests on thrones--the great crowd remain on earth forever.

@Keiw1,

Edit by Admin all of those serving them are giving worship to satan in their darkness. Being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. The rest who have no God are ones who work iniquity.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have yet to prove your point that the "other sheep" of John 10 and the "Great Crowd" of Revelation 7 are one and the same.
The little flock and great crowd are the only ones who belong to Jesus. Since one part is numbered=144,000 it has to be the little flock--No man can number the great crowd of other sheep who are not of that fold. 1+1=2 always

The trinity god with all other false gods is satan posing as those gods, all of those serving them are giving worship to satan in their darkness. Being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. The rest who have no God are ones who work iniquity.
Where does it say only JWs will be saved?

And all I ask is to prove it with scripture and reason. Simply stating it doesn't make it say. This is a Bible forum, use your Bible, connect the dots.
It is contextual. I agree with how JW read about it.

What I dont agree with is that they claim only the JW will be saved.

According to them, we have to be baptized into their organization to be saved.

It is so far-fetched.

Their readings are so legalistic.

Edit by Admin

all of those serving them are giving worship to satan in their darkness. Being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. The rest who have no God are ones who work iniquity.
Pure, unadulterated , Blasphemy

Last edited by a moderator:
The trinity god with all other false gods is satan posing as those gods, all of those serving them are giving worship to satan in their darkness. Being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. The rest who have no God are ones who work iniquity.

BTW... You are aware that YOU are baptized the same as I am..... or do you ignore Matt 28:19 and only use Acts 10:48?

From your preferred translation https://www.jw.org/en/library/bible/bi12/books/matthew/28/ Matthew 28:19

Go therefore and make disciples*+ of people of all the nations,+ baptizing+ them in* the name of the Father+ and of the Son+ and of the holy spirit,+

You have this in your bible... guess you want to make sure your backside is covered just in case....?

Why would you have this there when you don't believe there are 3. It makes zero sense. Tell us, please.

Or are you only using Peter in Acts... from you bible

47 “Can anyone forbid water so that these might not be baptized+ who have received the holy spirit even as we have?” 48 With that he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.+ Then they requested him to remain for some days.

That must be it.... but then what is this holy spirit you claim to receive???? BTW, he is part of our Trinity.... So there you go...

You acknowledge the Father, put your Faith in Jehovah the son, and the holy spirit is with in you.

YOU ARE A TRINITY BELIEVER AFTER ALL.... Welcome

Back