• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Do we choose to be born again?

Please Explain Mk 16:16
Jn 3:22
1 pet 3:20-21
And heb 10:22

I would offer first things first . Words must be defined and shown in use to include "baptism". a ceremonial law (shadows) that looks ahead to the unseen substances, the invisible thing of God Then people have a better chance on being on the same page of God's truth as two walking in agreement

if a person has been around for a while it its easy to see how the idea of words having no meaning as a law is on the increase .Their religion. . just beleive whatsoever who cares what the words mean . Homosexuals' "Gay", if you desire one day to be a boy and the next a girl and the government supports and supplies drugs of what they think is a cure even for four years old (my favorite) still living a fantasy world looking for support as a truth .

Simply, childish imagination gone wild. Like.. . . Peek a Boo. . The little ones . thinking because they cannot see you you cannot see them . The bang I shot you your dead. 50s and 60s have gone wild. Look at the schools.

Every word as a law has a meaning as to the intent of God . change the meaning of one word its can change the authorship giving it over to the god of confusion. The wondering god (When where why) Things seem to be picking speed Faith needs to increase .Preach the gospel

I believe we must be careful on how we hear what we hear, by whom we say we hear. Its the work of our Holy Father, the Holy Spirit of God that works in those born again after the incorruptible, by the living word of God, which lives and abides forever

To begin with ceremonial laws (baptisms as washings cleansing ) are shadows given to the unbelieving world things to come. They are used to draw others nations to the living water of the word (sola scriptura) And not draw attention to themselves in false pride "self edification" .
Aaron two Sons found out the hard way .what they offered in false pride (strange fire) Consumed them and not a hint of smoke our the priestly attire. Again used as a shadow . Some worship shadows as lying wonders

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name (Power)of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The Power that worked in the Son of man. Jesus but not of his dying flesh . He said it profits for nothing zero (John 6)

The heavenly Holy Father not seen is the source, of our new born agin faith . . . the power of the Holy Spirt our invisible head. His Holy Spirt works in the hearts giving new creatures thier daily bread,

Catholic must exchange our invisible Holy Father to one seen (dying mankind ).a anti-father (another kind)'

They called Peter our blessed brother in the Lord their very own own personal daysman (fleshly infalible interpreter) that sits as judge between dying mankind seen of our Holy Father not seen Today called a Pope.

Getting wet evaporates. The gift is eternal spirit life. (can't see a spirit)

In that way verses that use the word "water" to a Catholic is always mystical something that causes wondering or marveling. And not belief as a anchor to ones new born again soul.

Most likely Satan the legion of gods as king of lying sign to wonder after. . wondering his only voice. It can be seen working in Mathew 16.

Satan the Legion (many gods in the likeness of men) deceived Peter our brother in the lord

When believers do receive the promised new incorruptible new bodies it will not reincarnated mankind under the commandments of a Queen named Mary .She was named after our blessed sister in the lord Mary, Mary did the will of the father with delight yoked with Him her burden was lightened with a future living hope beyond the grave

John3:6-7 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for eve

The spiritual strength is the water of the word the gospel the key the gates of hell could never prevail against . . Not blessed Peter our brother in the Lord or our blessed sister Mary .

Catholics must treat literal water H20 as what they call mystery Holy Water unto themselves. as if evaporating water had some mystical power and was if H2o was the source fountain of born again . Therefore to some getting baby saves a person eternally . remains their foundation not looking to the unseen eternal things of Christ's faithfulness as a labor of his love.

l. In that way if asked have you en born agin a person is using another persons memory I doubt if any 8 day old remember the first time they got wet and felt a chill

Deuteronomy 32King James Versio32 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

Throughout the bible the word water in various forms is used to represent the doctrines of God the unseen work of the Holy Spirit demonstrated as the water of the word .The water he washes us with ,the same hubands should wash their own wife with

Ephesians 5:25-27King James Version25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

To the loving commandment "believe" followed the commandment and be baptized is to confirm the work of the Holy Spirit. Like that of Philippian 2:13 two working as one. It is our invisible Father working his Spirit in us to both reveal the will and secondly empower new creature to perform it to the good pleasure of our invisible head our husband Christ

Water as a ceremonial shadow of the invisible is sign to the unbelieving word not directed unto those God uses to display the gospel

Arron two sons volunteered to preach the gospel. In a hope of the inviblehead our Holy father that others nation might be drawn to the word. They added thier personal touch for 15 seconds of false fame . The fire consumed them not a hint of smoke on the ceremonial attire

Leviticus 16:1-3King James Version16 And the Lord spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the Lord, and died;

Worshiping the shadow literal water is a form of idol worship We look to the unseen spiritual things of the Holy Spirit

Believe confirmed by washing of the Holy Spirit (water of the word) a speaks of two walking or understanding of one The power of the Holy father in heaven

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God (Our father) hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

believe confess (same the same thing)one has been washed with the water of the word .The Holy Spirit of the Father

Again the "let there be" as a law and the substance was "God l alone good" Not just a shadow of good. The pagan law .. :"let there be" and " I hope and wonder" with no end in sight a purgatorial sufferings. . .wondering not coming to the faith of Christ labor of Love as it is written (sola scriptura )

Whose will do you confess today . Our invisible head ?

We must hear & obey both Christ and His apostolic church!

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

“Not by scripture alone”!

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life! Jn 14:6

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

Jesus Christ is the Light of the world! Jn 8:12
Apostolic church the light of the world! Matt 5:14

Must Hear Jesus Christ! Matt 17:5
Acts 3:23
Must Hear the apostolic church! Matt 18:17

Authority of Jesus Christ! Matt 28:17
Authority of the apostles! Jn 20:21

Jesus Christ has Reconciliation!
2 cor 5:19
Apostles have ministry of Reconciliation! 2 cor 5:18

Jesus Christ have power to forgive mens sins! Lk 5:20 Jn
Apostles have power to forgive mens sins! Jn 20:23

Jesus Christ is the truth! Jn 14:6
The apostolic church is the pillar of truth! 1 Tim 3:16

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the cannon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

Cont.

Spiritual Fathers have care for our souls!

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jn 21:17 feed my sheep:

Heb 13:7 Remember them which have the rule over you, (apostles) who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

Heb 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, (apostles) and submit yourselves: for they care for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1 Tim 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Gal 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

1 John 2
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.

That makes Paul and John spiritual fathers, pastors of our souls!

Cont.
Church fathers

Sacred tradition commanded by Christ, go teach all men! Matt 28:19

Testimony of the early church in the successors of the apostles! Verified by acts 2:42

Acts 1:8 witnesses of Christ with the power of the Holy Spirit!

We must hear them! Matt 18:17

Baptism!

A) "It does not suffice to believe. He who believes and is not yet baptized, but is only a Catechumen, has not yet fully acquired salvation." St. Thomas Aquinas

B) "Now, even the Catechumen believes in the Cross of the Lord Jesus, but unless he be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, he cannot receive remission of his sins nor the gift of spiritual grace." St. Ambrose

C) "Without the Sacrament of Baptism, no one is ever justified. If anyone says that Baptism is optional, that is, not necessary for salvation: let him be anathema." Council of Trent

D)
“There are three ways in which sins are forgiven: in baptism, in prayer, and in the greater humility of penance; yet God does not forgive sins except to the baptized” (Sermons to Catechumens on the Creed 7:15 [A.D. 395]).
St. AUGUSTINE

E) “As many as are persuaded and believe that what we [Christians] teach and say is true, and undertake to be able to live accordingly . . . are brought by us where there is water, and are regenerated in the same manner in which we were ourselves regenerated. For, in the name of God, the Father and Lord of the universe, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit, they then receive the washing with water. For Christ also said, ‘Except you be born again, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven’ [John 3:3]” (First Apology 61 [A.D. 151]).
JUSTIN MARTYR

TERTULLIAN
“Happy is our sacrament of water, in that, by washing away the sins of our early blindness, we are set free and admitted into eternal life. . . . [But] a viper of the [Gnostic] Cainite heresy, lately conversant in this quarter, has carried away a great number with her most venomous doctrine, making it her first aim to destroy baptism—which is quite in accordance with nature, for vipers and.asps . . . themselves generally do live in arid and waterless places. But we, little fishes after the example of our [Great] Fish, Jesus Christ, are born in water, nor have we safety in any other way than by permanently abiding in water. So that most monstrous creature, who had no right to teach even sound doctrine, knew full well how to kill the little fishes—by taking them away from the water!” (Baptism 1 [A.D. 203]).

“Without baptism, salvation is attainable by none” (ibid., 12).

ORIGEN
“It is not possible to receive forgiveness of sins without baptism” (Exhortation to the Martyrs 30 [A.D. 235]).

CYRIL OF JERUSALEM
“If any man does not receive baptism, he does not have salvation.

St. AUGUSTINE
“There are three ways in which sins are forgiven: in baptism, in prayer, and in the greater humility of penance; yet God does not forgive sins except to the baptized” (Sermons to Catechumens on the Creed 7:15 [A.D. 395]).

POPE LEO I
“And because of the transgression of the first man, the whole stock of the human race was tainted; no one can be set free from the state of the old Adam save through Christ’s sacrament of baptism, in which there are no distinctions between the reborn, as the apostle [Paul] says, ‘For as many of you as were baptized in Christ did put on Christ; there is neither Jew nor Greek . . . ‘ [Gal. 3:27–28]” (Letters 15:10[11] [A.D. 445]).

FULGENTIUS OF RUSPE
“From that time at which our Savior said, ‘If anyone is not reborn of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven’ [John 3:5], no one can, without the sacrament of baptism, except those who, in the Catholic Church, without baptism, pour out their blood for Christ, receive the kingdom of heaven and life eternal” (The Rule of Faith 43 [A.D. 524]).

Irenaeus
He [Jesus] came to save all through himself – all, I say, who through him are reborn in God; INFANTS, and children, and youths, and old men. Therefore he passed through every age, becoming an INFANT for INFANTS, sanctifying INFANTS; a child for children, sanctifying those who are of that age . . . [so that] he might be the perfect teacher in all things, perfect not only in respect to the setting forth of truth, perfect also in respect to relative age (Against Heresies 2:22:4 [A.D. 189]).

Hippolytus
Baptize first the children, and if they can speak for themselves let them do so. Otherwise, let their parents or other relatives speak for them (The Apostolic Tradition 21:16 [A.D.215]).

Origen
THE CHURCH RECEIVED FROM THE APOSTLES the tradition of giving baptism even to infants. The APOSTLES, to whom were committed the secrets of divine sacraments, knew there is in everyone innate strains of [original] sin, which must be washed away through water and the Spirit (Commentaries on Romans 5:9 [A.D. 248]).

Cyprian
As to what pertains to the case of INFANTS: You [Fidus] said that they ought not to be baptized within the second or third day after their birth, that the old law of circumcision must be taken into consideration, and that you did not think that one should be baptized and sanctified within the eighth day after his birth. In our council it seemed to us far otherwise. No one agreed to the course which you thought should be taken. Rather, we all judge that the mercy and grace of God ought to be denied to no man born" (Letters 64:2 [A.D. 253]).

Augustine
It is this one Spirit who makes it possible for an infant to be regenerated . . . when that INFANT is brought to baptism; and it is through this one Spirit that the infant so presented is reborn. For it is not written, "Unless a man be born again by the will of his parents" or "by the faith of those presenting him or ministering to him," but, "Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Spirit." The water, therefore, manifesting exteriorly the sacrament of grace, and the Spirit effecting interiorly the benefit of grace, both regenerate in one Christ that man who was generated in Adam (Letters 98:2 [A.D. 408]).

Baptismal regeneration is the consistent teaching of the apostolic church founded by Christ!

This

Regeneration is a synonym for being born again, as I posted.

I know you think that; but, it's not what the Bible says. Are you willing to change your theology, to agree with the Bible?
scripture yes!

Scripture alone no!

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

That’s the nail in the coffin of “Sola scriptura” it is dead and buried, “false doctrine” the doctrine of demons like all the sola’s!

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. Jn 1:17

And this extends to His apostolic church, Christ and His church are one and inseparable! Acts 9:4 Jn 15:5 eph 5:32 acts 2:42

For the apostolic authority in Holy church decided and decreed (bound on earth / bound in heaven) the cannon of Scripture, and is the only authentic interpreter of scripture!

We must hear & obey both Christ and His apostolic church!

Five easy questions

What the heck is apostolical church?

I would think we obey the invisible head Christ. And not our brother in the Lord Peter dying mankind.

.Peter learned the hard way get behind me Satan ..

Why did he say that? What was the lesson .?

Do you study the bible ?

Mathew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he .(GOD ALMIGHTY) turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Who was Peter behind? Why the things of God and not dying Peter ?

Conclusion worship the unseen head the Holy Spirit of Christ.

Cont.
Church fathers

Sacred tradition commanded by Christ, go teach all men! Matt 28:19
LOL The battle of the church fathers. Catholics Church fathers. . . verses born again church fathers .Two kinds

Satan would make it all one in the same, no division .

Catholics church fathers as it is written . .Acts 22:4-5 3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day. And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women. As also the high priest (Pope) doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters (sacred traditions of dying mankind) unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

Protestant church fathers Acts 13 Neither can they (church fathers) prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: (sola scriptura)

Paul turned inspiration right side up. Coming down as rain not inspired earthly from Rome

Big difference between worshiping the one invisible head our Holy Father .Or a legion of dead fathers (3500 and rising) waiting for the approval of your kind of fathers. . . called patron saints gods

Which fathers today ?

1 Peter 1:23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, (Dying mankind) but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Five easy questions

What the heck is apostolical church?

I would think we obey the invisible head Christ. And not our brother in the Lord Peter dying mankind.

.Peter learned the hard way get behind me Satan ..

Why did he say that? What was the lesson .?

Do you study the bible ?

Mathew 16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he .(GOD ALMIGHTY) turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Who was Peter behind? Why the things of God and not dying Peter ?

Conclusion worship the unseen head the Holy Spirit of Christ.
The church founded by Christ on the apostles eph 2:20
One, holy, Catholic (universal) and apostolic

Was Peter blessed?

LOL The battle of the church fathers. Catholics Church fathers. . . verses born again church fathers .Two kinds

Satan would make it all one in the same, no division .

Catholics church fathers as it is written . .Acts 22:4-5 3 I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day. And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women. As also the high priest (Pope) doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters (sacred traditions of dying mankind) unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

Protestant church fathers Acts 13 Neither can they (church fathers) prove the things whereof they now accuse me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: (sola scriptura)

Paul turned inspiration right side up. Coming down as rain not inspired earthly from Rome

Big difference between worshiping the one invisible head our Holy Father .Or a legion of dead fathers (3500 and rising) waiting for the approval of your kind of fathers. . . called patron saints gods

Which fathers today ?

1 Peter 1:23Being born again, not of corruptible seed, (Dying mankind) but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Only the apostolic fathers have any authority

Only the apostolic fathers have any authority

Hi thanks I would offer

No such thing as apostolic (messenger) fathers. Not a biblical doctrine

We have one Holy Father as the invisible head of the church.

Christ in us working strengthening the believer to do his eternal Holy will.

It would seem like Peter you forbid the will of God as ,Christ, the husband . . like Peter in Mathew 16 in a dark place of deception. . no gospel light

Hi thanks I would offer

No such thing as apostolic (messenger) fathers. Not a biblical doctrine

We have one Holy Father as the invisible head of the church.

Christ in us working strengthening the believer to do his eternal Holy will.

It would seem like Peter you forbid the will of God as ,Christ, the husband . . like Peter in Mathew 16 in a dark place of deception. . no gospel light
Apostolic fathers Jn 20:21

Well, not exactly. God plays his part, John 1:

John 15:

1 Peter 1:

John 6:

For our part, we need to repent.
God plays His part?
Is that what scripture tells you?

Apostolic fathers Jn 20:21

Christ the invisible Holy Spirit Our heavenly Holy Father Holy See

The God that hides .

Isaiah 45:15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God,the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible,the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 11:27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible

Our Hiding God revealed His faithful power by the Son of man dying mankind Jesus Pouring out His Holy Spirit of the Holy Father in jeapordy of His own Holy Spirit life on dying flesh and blood

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Monergism says no!

But that’s a condemned heresy

Saint Maximus the Confessor argued that because humans are made in the image of God, they possess the same type of self-determining power as God. “As regards the way in which self-determination must be understood, it is noteworthy that, for Maximus, the basis and archetype of man’s self-determination is the self-determination of God. As we have seen, Maximus argued that man is self-determining because he is made in the image of the divinity, which is self-determining…”

109. There is a supernatural intervention of God in the faculties of the soul, which precedes the free act of the will.
110. There is a supernatural influence of God in the faculties of the soul which coincides in time with man’s free act of will.
111. For every salutary act internal supernatural grace of God (gratia elevans) is absolutely necessary.
112. Internal supernatural grace is absolutely necessary for the beginning of faith and of salvation.
122. The Human Will remains free under the influence of efficacious grace, which is not
irresistible.

Monergism says no!

But that’s a condemned heresy

Saint Maximus the Confessor argued that because humans are made in the image of God, they possess the same type of self-determining power as God. “As regards the way in which self-determination must be understood, it is noteworthy that, for Maximus, the basis and archetype of man’s self-determination is the self-determination of God. As we have seen, Maximus argued that man is self-determining because he is made in the image of the divinity, which is self-determining…”

109. There is a supernatural intervention of God in the faculties of the soul, which precedes the free act of the will.
110. There is a supernatural influence of God in the faculties of the soul which coincides in time with man’s free act of will.
111. For every salutary act internal supernatural grace of God (gratia elevans) is absolutely necessary.
112. Internal supernatural grace is absolutely necessary for the beginning of faith and of salvation.
122. The Human Will remains free under the influence of efficacious grace, which is not
irresistible.

I would think we need a little gospel light (as it is written ) to find things in the dark

Condemned by who ?Our invisible head Christ? The Holy Spirit of our Holy Father ?

And supernatural Limbo where does the doctrine of wondering come into the picture ?

It would seem you have no idea how the word "heresy is used" in the bible not the oral traditons of the dying fathers . It does not mean all other interpretation other than that of Rome have no value sas the final authority of spiritual matters.?

That sounds like a teaching of the Pope according to your relationship with the Pope, called a daysman in the bible .

Saint Maximus the Confessor ??? Who in the world seeks after the dead for the living? Is he dead? (necromancy) . Sorry one invisible Holy Father in heaven. . . not a legion of patron saints (3500 and rising) from Rome

If it is not Holy Spirit that unites us as Christ independent of any cooperation from our unregenerate human nature ...then who is it that does untie .The Pope. . . dying mankind ?

There is no defense against the Christians defense. The mighty armor of God, the living, loving, abiding word of God .

Mankind defends that which defend them .Its would seem you are defending the Catholic book of law their Bible the CCC as oral traditons of dying fathers gods (3500 and rising ) waiting for the approval of the Pope

Teaching contrary to the law of our one Holy Mighty merciful ,gracious Father in heaven teacing the gospel of peace the

The Pope teaches dying mankind can serve two good teaching masters as one Devine entity .

We have the same choice to make as that of our brother in Lord Peter . In Mathew 16 Peter rebuked the one good teaching master our one Holy Father and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the invisible head.

I would of thought he would of learned the lesson . not to venerate the dying flesh or mankind above that which is written. . . we seek after living word as it is written (sola scriptura) Peter used to demonstrate a denier a slow learner like myself . He promises if he has beginning the good teaching work he wil finish when we take our last breath

The Catholic bible (CCC )

Coping as a counterfeit the true work of two the invisible father working in thr son of man Jesus seen. Using dying flesh to show the world unseen poer of our Eternal Father

its not a battle of the fathers. flesh and blood against flesh and blood ( Eternal God is not a man) That's Satans goal to deceive mankind God is a man . The Holy Spirit send his apostles to demonstrate to us not to puff up dying mankind above sola scritura . God our invisible head he alone makes men different. Not the Pope. He even makes him he different like fingerprints

1 Corhtitains 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure(parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who( the Pope?) maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

First things first according to a law of the fathers dying mankind oral traditions called Sacred tradition . Followed by the shadow the sacred living abiding Word of God. Teaching togethter they are one divine teaching master an I heard through the legion of fathers grape vine of dying mankind

The Catholics book. . the law of the fathers as it is writen 80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal."40 Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".41

I wonder why Catholics do not use there sacred Bible when challenged as there source of faith from ours as it is written ? I would think one good teaching master . . our invisible head our gracious loving Holy Father. Why 3500 and rising patron saint gods in the likeness of mankind ?

I would think we need a little gospel light (as it is written ) to find things in the dark

Condemned by who ?Our invisible head Christ? The Holy Spirit of our Holy Father ?

And supernatural Limbo where does the doctrine of wondering come into the picture ?

It would seem you have no idea how the word "heresy is used" in the bible not the oral traditons of the dying fathers . It does not mean all other interpretation other than that of Rome have no value sas the final authority of spiritual matters.?

That sounds like a teaching of the Pope according to your relationship with the Pope, called a daysman in the bible .

Saint Maximus the Confessor ??? Who in the world seeks after the dead for the living? Is he dead? (necromancy) . Sorry one invisible Holy Father in heaven. . . not a legion of patron saints (3500 and rising) from Rome

If it is not Holy Spirit that unites us as Christ independent of any cooperation from our unregenerate human nature ...then who is it that does untie .The Pope. . . dying mankind ?

There is no defense against the Christians defense. The mighty armor of God, the living, loving, abiding word of God .

Mankind defends that which defend them .Its would seem you are defending the Catholic book of law their Bible the CCC as oral traditons of dying fathers gods (3500 and rising ) waiting for the approval of the Pope

Teaching contrary to the law of our one Holy Mighty merciful ,gracious Father in heaven teacing the gospel of peace the

The Pope teaches dying mankind can serve two good teaching masters as one Devine entity .

We have the same choice to make as that of our brother in Lord Peter . In Mathew 16 Peter rebuked the one good teaching master our one Holy Father and forbid the Son of man Jesus from doing the will of the invisible head.

I would of thought he would of learned the lesson . not to venerate the dying flesh or mankind above that which is written. . . we seek after living word as it is written (sola scriptura) Peter used to demonstrate a denier a slow learner like myself . He promises if he has beginning the good teaching work he wil finish when we take our last breath

The Catholic bible (CCC )

Coping as a counterfeit the true work of two the invisible father working in thr son of man Jesus seen. Using dying flesh to show the world unseen poer of our Eternal Father

its not a battle of the fathers. flesh and blood against flesh and blood ( Eternal God is not a man) That's Satans goal to deceive mankind God is a man . The Holy Spirit send his apostles to demonstrate to us not to puff up dying mankind above sola scritura . God our invisible head he alone makes men different. Not the Pope. He even makes him he different like fingerprints

1 Corhtitains 4:6 And these things, brethren, I have in a figure(parable) transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. For who( the Pope?) maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

First things first according to a law of the fathers dying mankind oral traditions called Sacred tradition . Followed by the shadow the sacred living abiding Word of God. Teaching togethter they are one divine teaching master an I heard through the legion of fathers grape vine of dying mankind

The Catholics book. . the law of the fathers as it is writen 80 "Sacred Tradition and Sacred Scripture, then, are bound closely together, and communicate one with the other. For both of them, flowing out from the same divine well-spring, come together in some fashion to form one thing, and move towards the same goal."40 Each of them makes present and fruitful in the Church the mystery of Christ, who promised to remain with his own "always, to the close of the age".41

I wonder why Catholics do not use there sacred Bible when challenged as there source of faith from ours as it is written ? I would think one good teaching master . . our invisible head our gracious loving Holy Father. Why 3500 and rising patron saint gods in the likeness of mankind ?
Christ founded the church to teach truth!

We must believe and obey both Christ and the church He founded on the apostles (Matt 16:18-19) to teach and sanctify all men unto eternal salvation! (Matt 28:19)

(Not scripture alone)

Jesus Christ before ascending to heaven gave His apostles the fullness of truth, the apostolic church our mother and teacher is commanded by Him to teach and to sanctify with her sacraments (the promise of the spirit) all men unto eternal salvation! We are commanded to believe and obey! Matt 28:19

How can the Protestant concept: “sacred scripture is the only infallible source of truth” be true? There must be some infallible source that must tell us what is the cannon of scripture & has authority to interpret scripture!

It is impossible to reject the church or her teaching without rejecting Christ who founded the church and revealed her teaching!

You cannot reject the kingdom established by the king and say I obey and submit to the king!

Back