• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Christ Is Coming Soon!

What is your contribution, @Alive?
I do not think ‘soon’ is relevant. We pray for and look forward to His return to make all things right and always anticipate that He could return anytime…soon. But soon is a thing we cannot measure and ought not.
Just be ready.

I do not think ‘soon’ is relevant. We pray for and look forward to His return to make all things right and always anticipate that He could return anytime…soon. But soon is a thing we cannot measure and ought not.
Just be ready.
But see, I don’t believe Jesus “could return anytime.” We may not know the very day or the hour, but we should know the season. We have been foretold many things. For example, we know that Jesus will not return until after Satan has come to Jerusalem claiming to be God. 2 Thes. 2:3-4

The parable of the fig tree is extremely relevant to the timing of the return of Christ. That’s why Jesus tells us to learn it.

But see, I don’t believe Jesus “could return anytime.” We may not know the very day or the hour, but we should know the season. We have been foretold many things. For example, we know that Jesus will not return until after Satan has come to Jerusalem claiming to be God. 2 Thes. 2:3-4

The parable of the fig tree is extremely relevant to the timing of the return of Christ. That’s why Jesus tells us to learn it.
There is an assumption there that the temple referenced is in Jerusalem. Can you show via scripture, this is more than an assumption? I would like to be convinced, if true.

There is an assumption there that the temple referenced is in Jerusalem. Can you show via scripture, this is more than an assumption? I would like to be convinced, if true.
Now where does Satan set up his headquarters when he's cast out of heaven in Rev. 12:7-9? We know this from chapter 11. It's where he sits in the temple with his fallen angels. It is Jerusalem, where also our Lord was crucified and where the two witnesses will be killed.

And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Revelation 17:18

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Revelation 11:8

Lu

I suggest then you get your fig tree planted and keep an eye on it.They have a habit of bearing fruit every year btw. Also we have seen all the signs that Jesus gives in Matt 24 since the fall of man. And this age which could safely be seen from the Bible as being the time period between his first and second coming, as Jesus and the apostles only speak of two ages---this age and the age to come. There is no mention of an age of tribulation or an age after this age and another age after that. All the signs mentioned, wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, persecution, earthquakes have never ceased and will not until we reach the age to come. The one we see in Rev 21:1-6. We are in this age right now. There is no biblical support for a thousand year earthly reign---which if the resurrection of the dead in Christ and transforming of those who remain alive at his coming, would contain both sinners and the transformed immortal living alongside one another, a very temporal life.

So neither the Olivet discourse or the parable of the fig tree are a reference for the meaning of soon. That meaning has to come from you. What those two thing reference is the immediacy and unexpectedness of His return----"like a thief in the night" at "the hour when you least expect him."

That being the case what should we be doing in order to be ready?

I suggest then you get your fig tree planted and keep an eye on it.They have a habit of bearing fruit every year btw. Also we have seen all the signs that Jesus gives in Matt 24 since the fall of man. And this age which could safely be seen from the Bible as being the time period between his first and second coming, as Jesus and the apostles only speak of two ages---this age and the age to come. There is no mention of an age of tribulation or an age after this age and another age after that. All the signs mentioned, wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, persecution, earthquakes have never ceased and will not until we reach the age to come. The one we see in Rev 21:1-6. We are in this age right now. There is no biblical support for a thousand year earthly reign---which if the resurrection of the dead in Christ and transforming of those who remain alive at his coming, would contain both sinners and the transformed immortal living alongside one another, a very temporal life.

So neither the Olivet discourse or the parable of the fig tree are a reference for the meaning of soon. That meaning has to come from you. What those two thing reference is the immediacy and unexpectedness of His return----"like a thief in the night" at "the hour when you least expect him."

That being the case what should we be doing in order to be ready?
We very much disagree, @Ariel. But people should always be respectful toward one another when they disagree, in my opinion.

Lu

This one phrase you wrote in reply #3 above is what is called a "translation" of the body for those who have not yet died. Enoch was the only person who would ever receive this translation so that he did not see death. But Scripture does not promise this translation change to anyone at all since Enoch. All who are born "in Adam" will die the one appointed time, which includes the believers.

The 1 Thessalonians 4 text says nothing at all about those who would be alive at Christ's return being "translated" at that time into glorified bodies at Christ's return. Neither does 1 Corinthians 15 say anything at all about a translation-type change for the bodies of those who have not yet died when Christ returns. This is a common presumption which has no basis in scripture whatever. All must die that one appointed time. No one gets off this planet without passing through the physical death process that one time.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 was Paul telling the saints that none of the believers would remain sleeping in the grave at Christ's return, but that they would all be changed. No exceptions. ALL the dead believers would have their bodies changed into an immortal and incorruptible state when that change occurred. This text says absolutely nothing about those who hadn't died yet receiving that change to the incorruptible and immortal state. The context is speaking about the DEAD BODIES of the believers being changed so that none of them would remain sleeping in the grave.
Dead bodies return to the dust .

All did not receiving, the promise new bodies which will be neither male nor female Jew nor Gentile.

No, Paul didn't write that. Paul went into detail in 1 Cor. 15:51-55 about how that change to the immortal and incorruptible condition would be performed for the DEAD bodies of believers. "DEATH" would have no sting and "THE GRAVE" would have no victory when that change occurred in the resurrection process - a change which would take place in the twinkling of an eye. You are presuming that there would be exceptions to people having to pass through the physical death process, when the language in 1 Cor. 15:51 says nothing of the sort.
If you cannot see it there or find a way around it, 1 Thess 4 specifically says "we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord,..." and Paul is talking about the same even in both books. When this happens, when Jesus returns the fullness of His victory has come. From Gen 3 onward the ultimate intention/goal of redemption is Jesus conquering sin and death. The quote in 1 Cor 15, "Death where is your sting refers to death, not the resurrection process.
ALL who are "in Adam" are appointed to die the one time, according to scripture. Even those who have not yet died physically when Christ returns in our future. You can't re-write the original condemnation for the physical death of all humankind which Adam brought upon all of us by that single act of disobedience. The first lie told to mankind was that "Ye shall not surely die".
Do you not know that death is the result of sin? Those in Christ through faith have his righteousness counted as theirs. All their sins are forgiven now, but they are not actually perfectly righteous yet. When they are made immortal it is because they have also been made perfectly righteous actually, in the consummation. They will not die. Adam was not created to did---I had he not sinned and had access to the tree of life, he would not have died. He was created mortal---able to die. He was not created corrupt ------- he was corruptible. He became corrupted and did die as do all his progeny.

Those alive when Christ returns who have rejected him, will face judgment and the wrath of God, and that is the death from which there is no recovery.
That is the question I have for you. Your interpretation of these passages forces scripture to contradict itself. You aren't considering the basis for why Paul was writing these words of encouragement for the Thessalonian believers. The faith of many of them at that time was being overthrown by the false teaching of Hymenaeus and Philetus, who had been teaching that the resurrection was past alread
There is no contradiction with my interpretation of those passages. That is not where the problem lies. It is your misinterpretation that would create a contradiction. I know that Paul was dealing with this subject because of the false teachers who said the resurrection had already occurred. So you are also wrong when you say I am not considering that. It does not change the interpretation.
In one sense, these two men were correct, because there were still bodily-resurrected saints living among the church who had been raised from the dead on the same day as Christ's resurrection. That "first resurrection" event for the Matthew 27:52-53 saints truly had already happened, most definitely.
What was in error was that these two men had been teaching that there would not be another second resurrection event to follow that past "First resurrection". THAT was the error Paul was addressing in 1 Thess. 4. Paul was teaching that those saints among them who had already been made "alive" by the resurrection process ("we who are alive..."), but who had still "remained" on the earth were not the only ones who would participate in a bodily resurrection. At Christ's return, the righteous dead would rise from their graves first, and only then would the other "alive" and "remaining" already-resurrected saints follow them to heaven in a rapture, to meet Christ together in the air.
In all my 78 years you are the only person I have come across who believes that. There is absolutely nothing in Scripture that suggests that the first resurrection when those came out of their graves when Christ died. That would be a dramatic event. You would think they would be the one's chosen as apostles and writing the content of our NT. That they would be the one's planting churches still to this day. They would be the preachers we see on our television sets. Instead it was only mentioned in one of the Gospels and never ever mentioned again.
No, you are presuming that a translation-type change of the living takes place in 1 Thess. 4. It doesn't. You are reading that into the passage, but it's not there.
I am pretty sure "changed" means something changed. But I am not going to continue arguing with you about it. Your mind is made up and probably has been for quite some time.

We very much disagree, @Ariel. But people should always be respectful toward one another when they disagree, in my opinion.

Lu
Well, you are right. When I read that back this morning, I see it did come out a bit disrespectful. I assure you that it was just the product of a sarcastic mood (one of my many "thorns" that sometimes gives vent without me running it through the righteousness of God filter) and is not a reflection of how I truly feel towards you---or what you said. My sincerest apology.

Ever since the Lord saved me in 1975, I have observed folks saying soon while looking at current events. I have settled on understanding as Arial and others have, the signs Jesus mentioned and the Apostles later, refer to what is indicative of this ‘age’. Between His Advents and in Noah’s day, as well before entering the ark.
I am content to abide while waiting to hear a shout and trumpet.
I am also convinced, trials for believers are going to get much worse for a season at the end when the enemy is fully loosed.
Then the Lord will take care of it all in short order. The resurrection, the angels sorting wheat from tares and the final destruction of all evil and the healing of Creation and ushering in of the Eternal Age.
Maranatha.

If you cannot see it there or find a way around it, 1 Thess 4 specifically says "we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord,..." and Paul is talking about the same even in both books.
Yes, he is speaking about the same event. But you are inserting a translation-type change into the 1 Thess. 4 context for those who are called "alive" who had "remained" on earth until the coming of the Lord. No matter how you slice and dice it, there is no mention whatever of those "alive" persons being changed in that 1 Thess. 4 text. They simply rise to meet the Lord in the air when He returns on that occasion. And we know that ordinary living saints who have not yet died cannot possibly endure standing in God's presence without passing through a resurrection process which changes their physical bodies into the immortal state. That tells us that these "alive" persons who had "remained" on earth in 1 Thess. 4 must have already been made alive (like the resurrected Tabitha / Dorcas that Peter presented "alive" to her friends in Acts 9:41).

The quote in 1 Cor 15, "Death where is your sting refers to death, not the resurrection process.
Wrong. Paul was using that quote from the OT as a direct reference to the bodily resurrection. When that bodily-resurrection process would happen, Death would have lost its sting, and the Grave would have no victory over the saints who had physically died before then.

Do you not know that death is the result of sin? Those in Christ through faith have his righteousness counted as theirs. All their sins are forgiven now, but they are not actually perfectly righteous yet. When they are made immortal it is because they have also been made perfectly righteous actually, in the consummation. They will not die. Adam was not created to did---I had he not sinned and had access to the tree of life, he would not have died. He was created mortal---able to die. He was not created corrupt ------- he was corruptible. He became corrupted and did die as do all his progeny.

Those alive when Christ returns who have rejected him, will face judgment and the wrath of God, and that is the death from which there is no recovery.
Absolutely true. Those are the very points I am making. As I underlined in your statement above, ALL of Adam's progeny was corrupted, and must pass through the physical death process - including the saints. "And so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned." But the bodies of the saints are the only ones who are recovered from that physical death by God raising them from the grave at His return. For those who are not "in Christ", their physical bodies are never recovered from the grave. As Isaiah 26:14 wrote of the wicked, "They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise...".

There is no contradiction with my interpretation of those passages.
Yes, there is, whether you realize it or not. If you truly believe as you have stated just above, that all of fallen Adam's progeny will die, then you cannot presume that those saints who have not yet died when Christ returns can somehow escape that death sentence which was passed upon all men. Those "alive" saints who "remain" on the earth until Christ's return are not saints who manage to escape dying altogether. These in 1 Thess. 4 must be those who already had died and were already made "alive" by a resurrection process for them to be able to rise to meet the Lord in the air.

Likewise, if you truly believe as you have stated that all of fallen Adam's progeny will physically die, then 1 Cor. 15:51 cannot possibly be speaking of making exceptions for those who haven't yet died when Christ returns. Once you claim that there is a massive group of living saints which escape that physical death process at Christ's return, you are forcing scripture to contradict itself.

There is absolutely nothing in Scripture that suggests that the first resurrection when those came out of their graves when Christ died. That would be a dramatic event. You would think they would be the one's chosen as apostles and writing the content of our NT. That they would be the one's planting churches still to this day. They would be the preachers we see on our television sets. Instead it was only mentioned in one of the Gospels and never ever mentioned again.
Of course it was a dramatic event for the Matthew 27:52-53 saints to be raised from the dead that same day as Christ. That is why the doctrinal error of Hymenaeus and Philetus was plausible enough to convince some of the discouraged saints that the resurrection was already past. Those Matt. 27 saints were still around in the early church in those days. Those who had seen those many resurrected saints in the city of Jerusalem could not deny their existence and what had happened to them. That "First resurrection" of the "First-fruits" - including "Christ the First-fruits" was truly impressive. But you are wrong that these Matthew 27:52-53 resurrected saints were never mentioned again in scripture.

Some of these resurrected Matt. 27:52-53 saints were called "apostles" and preachers in Ephesians 4:8-12. They were the "multitude of captives" which the ascended Christ led out of the grave that day and gave as "gifts to men" (Ephesians 4:8). Some were apostles, some were prophets, some served as evangelists, and some were pastors and teachers in the early church, in order to perfect the saints for the work of the ministry, and to edify the body of Christ.

In all my 78 years you are the only person I have come across who believes that.
Surely you are not saying you are too old to learn something new from scripture? I myself am still learning as I read, and hope to continue doing so until the day I die.

But you are inserting a translation-type change into the 1 Thess.
No I am not, and I would appreciate it if you would stop saying that I am. It is you who is asserting a "transition type change" into what I said. I simply quoted the scriptures and in the exposition added nothing of any translation type change. We are changed---both the resurrected dead in Christ and those who remain alive when he returns. We are changed from perishable to imperishable. Our mortality (able to die) puts on immortality (unable to die.) End of story, end of debate.
Absolutely true. Those are the very points I am making. As I underlined in your statement above, ALL of Adam's progeny was corrupted, and must pass through the physical death process - including the saints.
Not the ones who have not yet died when Christ returns. Common sense. Why not? Because Jesus has made them righteous---without the condemnation of sin. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Why? Because he took their just penalty of their sins on his own body and died in their place.
Likewise, if you truly believe as you have stated that all of fallen Adam's progeny will physically die, then 1 Cor. 15:51 cannot possibly be speaking of making exceptions for those who haven't yet died when Christ returns. Once you claim that there is a massive group of living saints which escape that physical death process at Christ's return, you are forcing scripture to contradict itself.
Do they die when he returns and then are resurrected? When is it that they die?
Of course it was a dramatic event for the Matthew 27:52-53 saints to be raised from the dead that same day as Christ.
It does not say they all were. So at the very least it is not equal to the resurrection at Christ's return. It could relate directly to the coming kingdom.

That is why the doctrinal error of Hymenaeus and Philetus was plausible enough to convince some of the discouraged saints that the resurrection was already past.

To correct this assertion you made about the false teachers of 1 Thess---there were false teachers who were teaching that the resurrection had occurred but Paul does not say who they were. Hymenaeus and Philetus are mentioned in 2 Timothy 2:17 and what they were teaching may have been a form of Gnosticism or may have been a combination of things deadly to the gospel. So you begin you assertions with false assertions. And there is nothing in the scriptures of 1 Thess that indicate the false teaching had anything to do with those who came out of their graves when Christ died. You have repeatedly accused me of inserting things into the scripture that is not there, and it is what you are doing at every turn, which I just proved.
Those Matt. 27 saints were still around in the early church in those days.
Where is your evidence of this? It would be just grand if people would attach evidence along with these blanket statements of fact.
Surely you are not saying you are too old to learn something new from scripture? I myself am still learning as I read, and hope to continue doing so until the day I die.
What I said does not even remotely sound like this intentional misrepresentation of my character that you offer.

We are changed---both the resurrected dead in Christ and those who remain alive when he returns.
NO. There is absolutely no promise of a change given to those who have not yet physically died when Christ returns. You are inventing this in contradiction to the rule that you yourself believe that all of Adam's progeny are to physically die as a result of the fall.

That "change" to the incorruptible and the immortal is for the saints who have died, whose physical bodies are sleeping in the grave. NONE of those dead saints remain in the grave at Christ's return. ALL of the dead saints are changed in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye.

Do they die when he returns and then are resurrected? When is it that they die?
YES. With Christ's future return, the saints die at that return, and are resurrected that same day when their dead bodies are then changed into the incorruptible and immortal state. Whether saint or sinner, nobody while in this mortal body can look upon that level of holiness and live through the experience.

It does not say they all were. So at the very least it is not equal to the resurrection at Christ's return. It could relate directly to the coming kingdom.
What are you talking about? Every one of those Matthew 27:52-53 saints came out of their graves at Jerusalem on the same day as Christ's resurrection. But you are right that this event was not equal to the next resurrection event at Christ's return, because that was only a "remnant of the dead" which participated in that "First resurrection" in AD 33 (Rev. 20:5). They along with Christ were the "FIRST-fruits" to be raised out of the grave: all 144,000 of those resurrected "First-fruits".

Hymenaeus and Philetus are mentioned in 2 Timothy 2:17 and what they were teaching may have been a form of Gnosticism or may have been a combination of things deadly to the gospel. So you begin you assertions with false assertions.
"False assertions"?? Let me quote. "...Hymenaeus and Philetus; Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some." This was not Gnosticism which denies a bodily resurrection altogether. These men were teaching that the expected resurrection was over and done with by then, and that there would not be another resurrection for the saints who had died after that resurrection event of Christ and the Matthew 27:52-53 saints had taken place. This was discouraging for those first-century saints who had seen their own believing kindred die since Christ's ascension, and who were thinking that these dead loved ones would remain forever in the grave, and had "missed the boat", so to speak.

Where is your evidence of this? It would be just grand if people would attach evidence along with these blanket statements of fact.
I just gave it to you already, as found in Ephesians 4:8-12. The Matthew 27:52-53 saints (that "multitude of captives" which the ascended Christ led out of the grave that day) were given as "gifts to men". It was incumbent upon every high priest to offer gifts and sacrifices (Heb. 8:3). At His resurrection-day ascension, the newly-anointed Great High Priest Christ Jesus did this when He offered these "gifts to men" (the resurrected "multitude of captives" He had led out of the grave). These all served in the early church for its edification, and for perfecting the saints for the work of the ministry.

Also Roman 8:23 in which Paul wrote that the church had the "First-fruits" still among them at that time. Those "First-fruits" numbered 144,000 (as in Rev. 14:4), and they did not ascend with Christ in Acts 1. They "remained" on the earth to serve in the early church as the "alive" ones who "remained" until Christ's return, as Paul described in 1 Thess. 4. No man was able to enter heaven's temple until the 7 plagues were finished (Rev. 15:8), so we know that no resurrected members of humanity were allowed entrance until then - including Enoch, Moses, or Elijah, as some presume.

NO. There is absolutely no promise of a change given to those who have not yet physically died when Christ returns. You are inventing this in contradiction to the rule that you yourself believe that all of Adam's progeny are to physically die as a result of the fall.

That "change" to the incorruptible and the immortal is for the saints who have died, whose physical bodies are sleeping in the grave. NONE of those dead saints remain in the grave at Christ's return. ALL of the dead saints are changed in a moment, and in the twinkling of an eye.

YES. With Christ's future return, the saints die at that return, and are resurrected that same day when their dead bodies are then changed into the incorruptible and immortal state. Whether saint or sinner, nobody while in this mortal body can look upon that level of holiness and live through the experience.

What are you talking about? Every one of those Matthew 27:52-53 saints came out of their graves at Jerusalem on the same day as Christ's resurrection. But you are right that this event was not equal to the next resurrection event at Christ's return, because that was only a "remnant of the dead" which participated in that "First resurrection" in AD 33 (Rev. 20:5). They along with Christ were the "FIRST-fruits" to be raised out of the grave: all 144,000 of those resurrected "First-fruits".

"False assertions"?? Let me quote. "...Hymenaeus and Philetus; Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some." This was not Gnosticism which denies a bodily resurrection altogether. These men were teaching that the expected resurrection was over and done with by then, and that there would not be another resurrection for the saints who had died after that resurrection event of Christ and the Matthew 27:52-53 saints had taken place. This was discouraging for those first-century saints who had seen their own believing kindred die since Christ's ascension, and who were thinking that these dead loved ones would remain forever in the grave, and had "missed the boat", so to speak.

I just gave it to you already, as found in Ephesians 4:8-12. The Matthew 27:52-53 saints (that "multitude of captives" which the ascended Christ led out of the grave that day) were given as "gifts to men". It was incumbent upon every high priest to offer gifts and sacrifices (Heb. 8:3). At His resurrection-day ascension, the newly-anointed Great High Priest Christ Jesus did this when He offered these "gifts to men" (the resurrected "multitude of captives" He had led out of the grave). These all served in the early church for its edification, and for perfecting the saints for the work of the ministry.

Also Roman 8:23 in which Paul wrote that the church had the "First-fruits" still among them at that time. Those "First-fruits" numbered 144,000 (as in Rev. 14:4), and they did not ascend with Christ in Acts 1. They "remained" on the earth to serve in the early church as the "alive" ones who "remained" until Christ's return, as Paul described in 1 Thess. 4. No man was able to enter heaven's temple until the 7 plagues were finished (Rev. 15:8), so we know that no resurrected members of humanity were allowed entrance until then - including Enoch, Moses, or Elijah, as some presume.
You are just repeating yourself. Because you simply like arguing and worrying the same bare bone over and over? I am not going to continue to argue with you about it.

You are just repeating yourself. Because you simply like arguing and worrying the same bare bone over and over? I am not going to continue to argue with you about it.
Fortunately, there is nothing wrong with repetition. The reason why I belabor this point is that Paul called the theme of the resurrection one of the foundational "elementary principles of Christ" in Heb. 6:1-2. If one does not have scripture's principles of the resurrection correctly understood, then anything built upon the foundation of that erroneous understanding may very well include error as well. The scriptures on this subject of the resurrection must all reconcile with each other, as I think you would probably agree.

A vague appeal to two passages that were not exegeted was posted and that post was posted in avoidance of defining the word as YOU used it in the title.

No, I want you to explain what YOU mean when YOU use the word "soon." What does the word "soon" mean?
@Arial , @Alive , @Josheb….
@Carbon

I think the three of you deserve to know why so many people have left CCAM. It’s responses like the one above, the “ganging up” and taking sides against a fellow Christian who is merely presenting her understanding of scripture. The OP was thoughtful and backed up with scripture. She did not ask any of you to agree. A proper response might be, “I don’t quite see it that way. Here’s what I think.” Then do your own research and presentation on the topic. Honestly, I am so disappointed in all of you (except for Arial, who apologized). Surely none of you would actually confront a brother or sister in Christ this way face to face, so why do it here?

Thanks for explaining your understanding.

@Arial , @Alive , @Josheb….
@Carbon

I think the three of you deserve to know why so many people have left CCAM. It’s responses like the one above, the “ganging up” and taking sides against a fellow Christian who is merely presenting her understanding of scripture. The OP was thoughtful and backed up with scripture. She did not ask any of you to agree. A proper response might be, “I don’t quite see it that way. Here’s what I think.” Then do your own research and presentation on the topic. Honestly, I am so disappointed in all of you (except for Arial, who apologized). Surely none of you would actually confront a brother or sister in Christ this way face to face, so why do it here?
Edit by Admin. Misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Edit by Admin. Misunderstanding
@Carbon …. My post above #36 absolutely was NOT directed to you. Someone else added your name—definitely not I. I’m sorry that you thought I was directing any chastisement toward you.

Last edited by a moderator:
My post #36 was addressed to three specific people: Arial, Alive, and MAINLY @Josheb .

Back