• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Beware Christian Nationalism But Preach the Gospel Instead

ChristB4us

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Faith
Faith in Jesus Christ/ No church affiliation yet/Former Presbyterian
Country
Hebrews 11:13-16
Marital status
single
Steve Bannon: Non-Christian nationalists 'all have to be purged' in Trump's second term

John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 Timothy 4:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

If there was any means to make Christians look like the enemy, nationalism may serve as a means for another "crusade" that serves not our Lord Jesus Christ.

Removing corrupt people from positions of trust that are forcing LGBTQ+ ideologies in public educational system and in public office can be done by voting them out or impeaching them, but drop the term "purge" from such political and social motivation as that has an appearance of evil.

Politics being vanity as that is, better to preach the gospel to those corrupt people in that position of trust & praying for them is what Jesus would call us to do. SO DO NOT RIOT !!!.

1 Peter 4:1
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

Do not allow the evil of our days to provoke you to vengeance. This may be the result of the faulty educational system with that false science that is the evolution theory, is why generations are getting worse and worse as they bring in other ideologies in corrupting the minds of our youth like critical race theory and transgenderism.

As inspiring as "Avengers Assembled!!" sounds, it does not serve the will of God.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Psalm 92:5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

The Lord will have vengeance on this nation that is forgetting God but we can feed them the gospel of Jesus Christ to invite them to come..

Last edited:
Signs of the times for why we should be looking to Jesus Christ for help in abiding in Him & His words in all things, yes, even the thoughts and the emotions of our hearts to not allow the devil to get a grip on our anger and to pray that Christ will supply His love we need to forgive them for they know not what they do.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

What does it mean to be a Christian Nationalist?

Steve Bannon: Non-Christian nationalists 'all have to be purged' in Trump's second term

John 16:1These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

1 Timothy 4:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

If there was any means to make Christians look like the enemy, nationalism may serve as a means for another "crusade" that serves not our Lord Jesus Christ.

Removing corrupt people from positions of trust that are forcing LGBTQ+ ideologies in public educational system and in public office can be done by voting them out or impeaching them, but drop the term "purge" from such political and social motivation as that has an appearance of evil.

Politics being vanity as that is, better to preach the gospel to those corrupt people in that position of trust & praying for them is what Jesus would call us to do. SO DO NOT RIOT !!!.

1 Peter 4:1
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; 2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries: 4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: 5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

Do not allow the evil of our days to provoke you to vengeance. This may be the result of the faulty educational system with that false science that is the evolution theory, is why generations are getting worse and worse as they bring in other ideologies in corrupting the minds of our youth like critical race theory and transgenderism.

As inspiring as "Avengers Assembled!!" sounds, it does not serve the will of God.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Psalm 92:5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep. 6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this. 7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: 8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

The Lord will have vengeance on this nation that is forgetting God but we can feed them the gospel of Jesus Christ to invite them to come..

Please source the Bannon quote.

There are reasons in Rom 13 for making a constructive impact on our governments. There would be no Protestant movement without resistance to a gov that made theology their business; it was John Hus who sparked the resistance. Both duties (the Gospel and freedom in our state) are important.

Signs of the times for why we should be looking to Jesus Christ for help in abiding in Him & His words in all things, yes, even the thoughts and the emotions of our hearts to not allow the devil to get a grip on our anger and to pray that Christ will supply His love we need to forgive them for they know not what they do.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

1 Peter 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: 22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: 24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

It is also OK to organize resistance to evil in our government without breaking our constitution.

Please source the Bannon quote.
I had provided the link.

Here is a quote from that link;

"Right-wing podcast host Steve Bannon called for a purging of people who are not Christian nationalists if Donald Trump wins a second term as president.

On his Monday War Room broadcast, Bannon celebrated author Tim Alberta's warnings about Christian nationalism on MSNBC.

"When you begin to think of America as almost this covenant nation, that God has ordained us, God has blessed us, and you are fighting for God by fighting for America, that is Christian nationalism, and that is what has infected much of the church today," Alberta told the hosts of Morning Joe.

"Sign me up," Bannon reacted. "I mean, I think this is the best recruiting pitch I've heard." ~~ end of quoting from the link

Feel free to read more at the link.
There are reasons in Rom 13 for making a constructive impact on our governments. There would be no Protestant movement without resistance to a gov that made theology their business; it was John Hus who sparked the resistance. Both duties (the Gospel and freedom in our state) are important.
I believe we are led astray by both parties intentionally and they are both playing us for saps while they do wasteful government spending and taking advantage of the American taxpayers so as to break the value of the American dollar to bring in that one world currency; the biochip.

The beast and the mark of the beast system cannot just spring up overnight as if those people behind it just appear. They are here now.

Both political parties has an election committee that will either permit or deny any possible candidate for representing their specific party.

That means no one that we "think" we want will be allowed to run for them unless they make some serious compromises and tow the party line.

Better to pray for our elected leaders like we have been exhorted to do; even preach the gospel to them and if they are professed believers, correct them by scriptures to redirect their focus on serving Him and not to please men.

As Freemasons infiltrates the churches and our governments, and within Freemasons is the secret society of Jesuits known as the Illuminati, that have sworn an oath to the Jesuit General to bring about collapse in society and anarchy, we may see why the "conservatives Republicans have been looking the other way all along in allowing the liberal democrat get away with giving special privileges to LGBTQ + communities so that when the majority of Americans, liberals as well as conservatives, get sick of this perversion being forced down our throats in the media and especially in the public educational system unto our little children, we may find ourselves standing in the gap to prevent a civil war to prevent Muslims trying to kill LGBTQ+ & vise versa as we are actually wrestling against dark forces in the heavenly realm for why prayer is needed.

You will not find a Freemason standing in that gap to bring about peace and social order.

We need Jesus Christ to help us stand in the gap, even if it means just praying for our "enemies" that Jesus will deliver them from it or at the very least, direct their foot steps and actions contrary to what they had intended to do by their evil designs.

It is also OK to organize resistance to evil in our government without breaking our constitution.
I would steer clear of those that use the word "purge" since it has a violent connotations to it because of all those horror movies with the title "Purge" to it.

If you can redirect that movement as a call to return to God for the nation, and preach the gospel, that would be better.

But I have a suspicion that the powers that be are going to control it to make Christians look like the bad guys; and may very well be the motivation behind the war against all Christians after the rapture event when those professing to represent Christianity are Freemasons by making Christians look like the bad guys.

It was a freemason that said "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing". The way they operate now, it is more like they are mocking Christians for the state of the union for allowing them to get away with imposing immorality on everyone while they bless the covetous. I believe they are also implanted in the churches also for why key leaders are in place to mislead the believers into thinking they have to apply the 2nd amendment and overthrow the corrupt government in order to get positive change for good.

I have a suspicion that the power that be, may be successful by turning the anger of Muslims to hate LGBTQ+ to get their police state and take away freedom from everyone for "security" which I suspect only the global elite will have, and thus wind up blaming the Christians for it.

Such a mentality where Freemasons thinks they are privilege to rule the majority of men can be why they ( Democrats & Republicans ) are working together in using the pandemic to cull the herd and even war that they can act like puppeteers at the expense of the people.

But the Lord has helped me to see that as they draw the net, Jesus will foil their plans for America when He comes as the Bridegroom and judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event, because the western hemisphere along with USA will be gone; Revelation 8:7

What does it mean to be a Christian Nationalist?
Well, if they ask you to use violence for change, I would say no. Jesus teaches against that, but to preach Him instead.

There is a current Indian Nationalism in India where they are forcing Hinduism on Christians to convert or die. Some have been killed while others have been forced to convert and eat baked camel dung to prove their conversion.

I know Islamic nations has been using that tactic by use of Sharia Law and even punishing their own Muslim citizen for not wearing a hajib.

I reiterate what Jesus said for why we should pray and hope in the Lord that we are watchful and abiding in Him and His words as His disciples.

I had provided the link.

Here is a quote from that link;

"Right-wing podcast host Steve Bannon called for a purging of people who are not Christian nationalists if Donald Trump wins a second term as president.

On his Monday War Room broadcast, Bannon celebrated author Tim Alberta's warnings about Christian nationalism on MSNBC.

"When you begin to think of America as almost this covenant nation, that God has ordained us, God has blessed us, and you are fighting for God by fighting for America, that is Christian nationalism, and that is what has infected much of the church today," Alberta told the hosts of Morning Joe.

"Sign me up," Bannon reacted. "I mean, I think this is the best recruiting pitch I've heard." ~~ end of quoting from the link

Feel free to read more at the link.

I believe we are led astray by both parties intentionally and they are both playing us for saps while they do wasteful government spending and taking advantage of the American taxpayers so as to break the value of the American dollar to bring in that one world currency; the biochip.

The beast and the mark of the beast system cannot just spring up overnight as if those people behind it just appear. They are here now.

Both political parties has an election committee that will either permit or deny any possible candidate for representing their specific party.

That means no one that we "think" we want will be allowed to run for them unless they make some serious compromises and tow the party line.

Better to pray for our elected leaders like we have been exhorted to do; even preach the gospel to them and if they are professed believers, correct them by scriptures to redirect their focus on serving Him and not to please men.

As Freemasons infiltrates the churches and our governments, and within Freemasons is the secret society of Jesuits known as the Illuminati, that have sworn an oath to the Jesuit General to bring about collapse in society and anarchy, we may see why the "conservatives Republicans have been looking the other way all along in allowing the liberal democrat get away with giving special privileges to LGBTQ + communities so that when the majority of Americans, liberals as well as conservatives, get sick of this perversion being forced down our throats in the media and especially in the public educational system unto our little children, we may find ourselves standing in the gap to prevent a civil war to prevent Muslims trying to kill LGBTQ+ & vise versa as we are actually wrestling against dark forces in the heavenly realm for why prayer is needed.

You will not find a Freemason standing in that gap to bring about peace and social order.

We need Jesus Christ to help us stand in the gap, even if it means just praying for our "enemies" that Jesus will deliver them from it or at the very least, direct their foot steps and actions contrary to what they had intended to do by their evil designs.

It is a mistake for Bannon to reference a covenant nation, because actually the Hus--Zyzka--Magdeburg--Glorious Revolution--US Const line of history all supported the genius 1st and 2nd amendments of the final document there. Hus was passive, but the 2nd generation was led by Zyzka who developed proto 1A and 2A doctrines, and pluralism by the end of his life.

For the history of Lutheran resistance to the one-theology HRE, see MacPherson's work, one site is hausvater.com. This in turn is about the Two Kingdoms doctrine--not two in opposition (that is a separate truth), but how the state and the kingdom relate; that the state is ordained but under the kingdom of God.

A dramatization of that and Magdeburg is in my novel MANNSFELDER FREIHEIT (free Mannsfelder, German state in that period). The Magdeburg confession, which preserved the city (maybe miraculously) is that there are four levels of resistance to government that are legitimized.

In Rom 13, there are 3 reasons in the text for resistance:
1, the office, not the person, is ordained of God; see the grammatical details
2, the usual, normal meaning of evil, good, right is preserved
3, the government is referred to as lowly as an underage domestic servant. Not a selfish tyrant who cannot be dismissed.

As Middelmann of L'Abri wrote, it is through obedience to the state that we as Christians earn the right to be taken quite seriously by the state when it is necessary to resist.

The middle class of Rome's citizens helped Christians escape Nero because he was no model of Roman virtue and those Romans sought to remove him, as they should.

A doctrine of civics from early Acts leads me to believe that human government is meant to exist, of course, but to allow the work of Gospel to thrive. One of my books is on that too, THE ENTHRONED KING. Amazon. My site is Interplans.net.

I would steer clear of those that use the word "purge" since it has a violent connotations to it because of all those horror movies with the title "Purge" to it.

If you can redirect that movement as a call to return to God for the nation, and preach the gospel, that would be better.

But I have a suspicion that the powers that be are going to control it to make Christians look like the bad guys; and may very well be the motivation behind the war against all Christians after the rapture event when those professing to represent Christianity are Freemasons by making Christians look like the bad guys.

It was a freemason that said "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing". The way they operate now, it is more like they are mocking Christians for the state of the union for allowing them to get away with imposing immorality on everyone while they bless the covetous. I believe they are also implanted in the churches also for why key leaders are in place to mislead the believers into thinking they have to apply the 2nd amendment and overthrow the corrupt government in order to get positive change for good.

I have a suspicion that the power that be, may be successful by turning the anger of Muslims to hate LGBTQ+ to get their police state and take away freedom from everyone for "security" which I suspect only the global elite will have, and thus wind up blaming the Christians for it.

Such a mentality where Freemasons thinks they are privilege to rule the majority of men can be why they ( Democrats & Republicans ) are working together in using the pandemic to cull the herd and even war that they can act like puppeteers at the expense of the people.

But the Lord has helped me to see that as they draw the net, Jesus will foil their plans for America when He comes as the Bridegroom and judge His House first at the pre great tribulation rapture event, because the western hemisphere along with USA will be gone; Revelation 8:7

A better resource on the mistake of a police state is the BBC ROBESPIERRE who directed the police state phase of the French Rev. It was quite volatile; you are right about purges. As you may know, we have been through all these civics questions during that period--whether dictatorship can ever be good. Wycliffe: 'we must deal with tyranny, but not as tyrants do!' Also see my doc at Youtube M. Sanford BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. While Paine was great in the 1770s on freedom, he got in trouble in Paris on dictatorship in the 1790s, and withdrew from evangelical faith. My novel on this, mentioned in the above doc and related to it, is MORE OF THE SAME. The author Melville declared that 'the tyranny of the revolution was worse than the monarchs!'

Eschatology has no place in trying to figure out civics. There is no possible view of it that is confirmed enough to hold as a civics view. I am a NT historian and specialize on Luke-Acts and the Jewish Revolt (66--72). From that view, I can assure you the NT looks entirely different from 'applying eschatology to today's civics'. See my book THE COVENANT REVOLT, Amazon.

The Left knows it cannot defeat the classic American doctrines, so it must reduce the population from the current 8B to 1B. There is nothing about that in the Rev, but it could happen. It has been tried in the previous century.

While all this is legitimate Christian civics, the Gospel of course is what results in a changed heart. Still, there is some common sense to it--like a Melville statement, and people can and should vote that way.

Last edited:
There is only one Christian nation whether in majority or not: Israel.

Back