• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

Are you born again ? Then here you are...

Then not all men are redeemed. Only the ones who accept it. That is an oxymoron.

How about this. The scope of the atonement was great enough and was extended to all mankind no matter where they lived, who they were, there nationality, of ethnicity, age or anything else, but it was intended for only those who believe. In which case those who believe must be already known by God and predestined by Him to believe, before Christ died for them. "All whom the Father has given Me will come to Me." "Many are called (hear the gospel) but few are chosen."
No Christ the redeemer of the whole world Jn 1:29

Those who receive it by faith and baptism are justified freely by God’s grace

And those who sanctify their lives by union with Christ Jn 15:4 remaining in grace and endure to the end shall be saved Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13

Many are called the faithful, few are chosen are the priests / apostles

God gives all men sufficient grace for salvation

Redemption:
The redemption was accomplished by Christ with no participation on our part. All mankind is redeemed.
Lk 2:11 Jn 1:29 rm 5:8 1 pet 1:21-23

Justification:
then if we accept His redemption we are justified, born again by faith and baptism. Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 8:36 Titus 3:5 1 pet 3:21

Sanctification:
Members of Christ and his church by grace we practice good works (prayer, alms, fasting, virtues charity, suffering other sacraments etc. until death. Phil 1:29

At the hour of death separation from the grace of God by apostasy / rejection of Christ or failing to repent of serious sin a man is lost in damnation! Or

Salvation:
Is for those who are faithful and die in the grace of God united to Christ and in his saints at death enter into eternal salvation! Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13

Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, (redemption) and purify unto himself a peculiar people, (justification / baptism notice purify / wash) Jn 3:5 zealous of good works. (Sanctification) Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved.
(Salvation)

Glorification:

Suffering required for glorification with Christ!

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Justification and salvation are not the same rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Thanks

No Christ the redeemer of the whole world Jn 1:29
Those who receive it by faith and baptism are justified freely by God’s grace
And those who sanctify their lives by union with Christ Jn 15:4 remaining in grace and endure to the end shall be saved Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13
Many are called the faithful, few are chosen are the priests / apostles
God gives all men sufficient grace for salvation
Redemption:
The redemption was accomplished by Christ with no participation on our part. All mankind is redeemed.
Lk 2:11 Jn 1:29 rm 5:8 1 pet 1:21-23
Jn 3:18.

Then the Son of God is an ineffectual Savior, for some of those he "redeemed" go to hell.
Justification:
then if we accept His redemption we are justified, born again by faith and baptism. Mk 16:16 Jn 3:5 acts 2:38 8:36 Titus 3:5 1 pet 3:21
We don't "accept" it, we believe into it through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of our sin and right standing with God, "not guilty."
Sanctification:
Members of Christ and his church by grace we practice good works (prayer, alms, fasting, virtues charity, suffering other sacraments etc. until death. Phil 1:29

At the hour of death separation from the grace of God by apostasy / rejection of Christ or failing to repent of serious sin a man is lost in damnation!
Failing to repent of serious sin means one is still engaged in serious sin, which removes any guarantee that one was ever saved.
Or Salvation:
Is for those who are faithful and die in the grace of God united to Christ and in his saints at death enter into eternal salvation! Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13
The born again entered into salvation when they believed in and trusted on Jesus' atoning work for the remission of their sin (Eph 2:8-9).
Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, (redemption) and purify unto himself a peculiar people, (justification / baptism notice purify / wash) Jn 3:5 zealous of good works. (Sanctification) Matt 24:13 endures to the end Shall be saved. (Salvation)
Salvation is not a closed operation. It is
past = by faith and the sovereign new birth (Eph 2:8-9, Jn 3:3-7),
present = in sanctification (1 Pe 1:9) through obedience in the Holy Spirit which leads to righteousness leading to holiness (Ro 6:16, 19), and
future = resurrection (Ro 8:22-23, 13:11).
Glorification:
Glorification is the resurrection body.
Suffering required for glorification with Christ!
Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Justification and salvation are not the same rom 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Justification/forensic righteousness are the result of salvation.

Salvation = remission of sin through faith, thereby saving one from the wrath of God (Ro 5:9), whereby we are
justified = God declares one "not guilty," debt paid, time served, in right standing with God: i.e., forensic rirhteousness.

Last edited:
Jn 3:18.

Then the Son of God is an ineffectual Savior, for some of those he "redeemed" go to hell.

We don't "accept" it, we believe into it through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of our sin and right standing with God, "not guilty."

Failing to repent of serious sin means one is still engaged in serious sin, which removes any guarantee that one was ever saved.

The born again entered into salvation when they believed in and trusted on Jesus' atoning work for the remission of their sin (Eph 2:8-9).

present = in sanctification (1 Pe 1:9) through obedience in the Holy Spirit which leads to righteousness leading to holiness (Ro 6:16, 19), and

Glorification is the resurrection body.

Justification/forensic righteousness are the result of salvation.

Salvation = remission of sin through faith, thereby saving one from the wrath of God (Ro 5:9), whereby we are
justified = God declares one "not guilty," debt paid, time served, in right standing with God: i.e., forensic rirhteousness.
Are you saved?

Are you saved the first second you had faith?
Thanks

That still don’t make you the way the truth and the life!

Christ and his church are truth and the pillar of truth

Don’t recall pride presumption and arrogance being the virtues of Jesus Christ!

The nature of pride is rebellion

We are required to believe what the church teaches, to reject a truth revealed by God is unlawful and
forbidden

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13) one faith (eph 4:5) the faith delivered to the apostles (Jude 1:3)

Otherwise we fall under the condemnation of scripture!
2 pet 3:16

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

The TWO EDGE SWORD!
To proclaim the truth! Matt 28:19
To condemn error! 1 cor 16:22
Every born again Christian is part of Christ's Church.

Romanism does not have the right to arrogate the title of "Christ's Church" to itself; in fact, Romanism is not a church at all; it's a pseudo-Christian cult, full of paganism and the traditions of men.

Are you saved?

Are you saved the first second you had faith?
Thanks
I am saved the first second I believe in and trust on Jesus Christ for the remission of my sin and right standing with God.

Every born again Christian is part of Christ's Church.

Romanism does not have the right to arrogate the title of "Christ's Church" to itself; in fact, Romanism is not a church at all; it's a pseudo-Christian cult, full of paganism and the traditions of men.
Scripture has only one church founded by Christ on Peter Matt 16:18-19 who has the keys of jurisdictional authority

I am saved the first second I believe in and trust on Jesus Christ for the remission of my sin and right standing with God.
A lot of scripture to explain:

Start with Matt 24:13 & Mk 13:13
Then rom 13:11, 2 pet 1:11 please

How convenient
Sorry, did you want me to repeat it?

It's all one package, if you have the first, you have them all.

I think he keeps on asking about salvation because he knows he probably isn't saved himself. Otherwise, why persist with his question? What is he going to accomplish by doing that? If he believes a person can lose their salvation, why would he come across very bold and confident about that as if he knows already he is going to heaven? Yet, perhaps there is a little doubt in his mind. So he feels the need to project on people here.

I think he keeps on asking about salvation because he knows he probably isn't saved himself. Otherwise, why persist with his question? What is he going to accomplish by doing that? If he believes a person can lose their salvation, why would he come across very bold and confident about that as if he knows already he is going to heaven? Yet, perhaps there is a little doubt in his mind. So he feels the need to project on people here.
The doctrine of his church, RCC, believes you can lose salvation, that you can't really know you are saved until the Judgment.

Correction: Salvation is necessary BECAUSE I HAVE SINNED (just like you).

HUMAN NATURE never changed, and Adam & Eve followed perfectly the sequence of Temptation outlined in James 1 And Adam was stupid enough to try to blame GOD for it all.

What DID CHANGE when Adam tossed God under the bus, and sided with satan, was our ENVIRONMENT - the earth WAS CURSED, and the serpent was cursed. Adam and Eve were NOT cursed. but their lifestyle had to change in order to survive FOR THEIR SAKES.
Most of that is incorrect.

• Salvation from sin is necessary because we (individually and collectively) have disobeyed God and sinned. If sin had not occurred there would be no need for salvation from sin.
  • Human nature has changed. We were once good, unashamed, and sinless and now everyone (individually and collectively) is not-good, sinful, and ashamed.
  • James 1 was writtien in a cursed world about cursed conditions. Eve had no not-good desires by which she might be dragged away and enticed. Neither did Adam. God Himself declared the very good (thereby precluding anything not-good within them). The moment they disobeyed God they knew something previously unknown and that memory never left them. They were changed.
  • God added to the aforementioned changes; He gave them over to their lusts.

There's more but I gotta go.

The doctrine of his church, RCC, believes you can lose salvation, that you can't really know you are saved until the Judgment.
I'm very familiar with Catholicism. I was raised in it and have read a lot about it. Suffice it to say, it's chock full of non Biblical stuff and really I think it's actually Satanic in general. There may be some saved people in it, but that would be rare.

Not to mention that if a person gets saved, and it somehow doesn't last, either God did a really bad job and failed or it makes nonsense out of the very word itself; SAVED - if you are saved, what are you saved from or into? Something that doesn't last? My goodness me! what confused nonsense these people believe in!

Scripture has only one church founded by Christ on Peter Matt 16:18-19 who has the keys of jurisdictional authority
Christ's Church is founded upon HIMSELF, not Peter!

Matt. 16:18 (NASB) 18 And I also say to you that you are [1] Peter, and upon this [2] rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.

1. Matthew 16:18 Gr Petros, a stone
  2. Matthew 16:18 Gr petra, massive rock formation; bedrock
Peter is just a stone; whereas, the Lord Jesus Christ is the massive bedrock upon which the Church is founded.

Last edited:

You said the first moment you believed you are saved rom 13:11 says it’s nearer than first believed how is that possible?

2 pet 1:11 says the church community has to bring you into union not by your own actions
How?
Please

Christ's Church is founded upon HIMSELF, not Peter!

Matt. 16:18 (NASB) 18 And I also say to you that you are [1] Peter, and upon this [2] rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.

1. Matthew 16:18 Gr Petros, a stone
  2. Matthew 16:18 Gr petra, massive rock formation; bedrock
Peter is just a stone; whereas, the Lord Jesus Christ is the massive bedrock upon which the Church is founded.
Why do Catholics believe that Peter was the first Pope?

You said the first moment you believed you are saved rom 13:11 says it’s nearer than first believed how is that possible?

2 pet 1:11 says the church community has to bring you into union not by your own actions
How?
Please
If you keep on posting verses without context it is obvious you will be confused and therefore confuse other people.

Back