• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Always listening... Even when off?

Rella

Sophomore
Reaction score
Faith
Christian
Country
USA
Marital status
unmarried
Politics
YES. Always looking right.
A funny thing happened on the way to tape over my mics on the new laptop.

I have been saying for months I need to got searching for a replacement to Verizon Fios' bundle that has the landline, (2 of them) TV, and laptops.... (2 of them) because I noticed in paying the monthly bills that their offered discounts were going to be reduced in Oct by $30 meaning the bill would be $30 more as that is the end or our 2 year contract.

T Mobile has been advertising a permanent $50 a month internet plan so I was just planning to start on Monday to yet
again go the route of looking who has what before I would attempt to have Verizon keep us as we are.

It is still too much money, but they all are.

So last weekend we had family staying here and I was sating I ws going to start the search . Now... I may or maynot... probably had the laptops off... but we did have a discussion about rates... and I was going hunting.

Now mind you it has been months that some of the discounts were going away or being reduced, and then I get the
mail today....
I checked and double checked to make sure I was seeing right.

And I see this... Fios TV preferred HD which had a %10 discount to go away in Oct 23 now has no currrent expiration
Multi-room DVR enhanced service which had a $20 discount to expire this Oct is now Extended to Oct 24

It has to be that the mic on the laptop picked up my plans to go shopping. So not my mics and camera are all taped over.....

A funny thing happened on the way to tape over my mics on the new laptop.

I have been saying for months I need to got searching for a replacement to Verizon Fios' bundle that has the landline, (2 of them) TV, and laptops.... (2 of them) because I noticed in paying the monthly bills that their offered discounts were going to be reduced in Oct by $30 meaning the bill would be $30 more as that is the end or our 2 year contract.

T Mobile has been advertising a permanent $50 a month internet plan so I was just planning to start on Monday to yet
again go the route of looking who has what before I would attempt to have Verizon keep us as we are.

It is still too much money, but they all are.

So last weekend we had family staying here and I was sating I ws going to start the search . Now... I may or maynot... probably had the laptops off... but we did have a discussion about rates... and I was going hunting.

Now mind you it has been months that some of the discounts were going away or being reduced, and then I get the
mail today....
I checked and double checked to make sure I was seeing right.

And I see this... Fios TV preferred HD which had a %10 discount to go away in Oct 23 now has no currrent expiration
Multi-room DVR enhanced service which had a $20 discount to expire this Oct is now Extended to Oct 24

It has to be that the mic on the laptop picked up my plans to go shopping. So not my mics and camera are all taped over.....
Could be. Or, it's just providence or "coincidence". The world interacts directly with our minds through those things. Don't ask me how that works. I haven't got the faintest idea.

Back