• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

A trinity of reality

Acts 17: 23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Also Jn 10:10 & 14:6 life

Only God can be this!

Paul is speaking of Jesus, Jesus is God!

Vs 18 he preached unto them Jesus,

Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels,

Matt 24: 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

His (Jesus) angels!

Jesus is God!

Lord is my shepherd psalm 23
Jesus is the Good shepherd the Lord!

The father is Lord!
Jesus is Lord!
The spirit is Lord!

But there are not three Lord’s but only one Lord! Deut. 6:4

Jesus is God!

This stench of errors that attack Christ’s divinity and the most holy trinity are of the sects, the “tradition of men” having no authority from God or Christ to exist or attract followers or to spew their filthy errors!

Most heresies according to the fathers are originated by the Jews as attacks on the person of our beloved savior, no doubt these too have that same bitter root!

These sects by existing and teaching are violating the demands of scripture:

“All Christians are to be of one mind, one heart, one spirit”!

Acts 2:46
Romans 12:16
Romans 15:6
2 cor 13:11
Eph 4:1
Phil 1:27
Phil 2:2
1 Peter 3:8

1 Corinthians 1:10
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Jn 10:16 …there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The divinity of Christ and the most holy trinity are “divine faith” (dogma) Christian faith!

Never ending verses show Christ is God!

The Lord my salvation!

Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, (Jesus Christ our salvation Lk 2:30)

Never ending verses show Christ is God!

The Lord my salvation!

Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, (Jesus Christ our salvation Lk 2:30)
This kind of commentary and the reading comes from disrespecting Jesus' word.

so shameful.

Jesus is our salvation in his person / nature lk 2:30

I have seen my salvation

The OP is about there being 3 unified efforts by the Godhead, a tri-nity. Not 2 and not 5; just 3.

Thousands of words later, you have not produced a single scripture that clearly states what you believe, but rather a long, convoluted, and irrational theology that no one intuitively lifts from the Bible when reading it.

On the other hands, Unitarians just enjoy the scripture that explicitly states exactly what they believe.
well said.

Welcome to the world of the Hypostatic Union. Jesus Christ is both God and Man.
Most of your claims disrespect God and His Son, Jesus Christ.

You are not honoring Jesus by things spreading to the world about His Father and His Son.

Readers:

If you want to know about God and His Son Jesus, read the Bible yourself, not rely on the churches.

The just gives you what you most want to hear.

To start, read the gospel books Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and the Revelation.

Jesus and His apostles did not teach the Trinity that Jesus is God.

Jesus' word or teachings are not hard to understand like most churches are spreading.

Most churches are worshippers of the triune god which the Bible did not even mention once.

This teaching is called the trinity.

They will tell you that if you don't believe in the Trinity, you will not be saved which is utterly bogus.

This is the first thing they teach you to beginners in the Bible class.

It is called "brainwashing".

Christianity is all about what Jesus teaches and we are supposed to be His followers.

Jesus makes it clear that He is the Teacher.

So get to know Him by reading directly His word if you are interested in the whole truth about Christianity.

Example, as God according to the Divine Nature doesn't age, but according to the human nature he experiences the suffering of aging.
Some did know Christ who worked in the Son man Jesus .Christ pouring out His Spirit life on the flesh of dying mankind giving them a living hope of a new body that will not age and die we are considered new creatures

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

You do realize I just need to give one example of Jesus not being omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent to prove your premise wrong, right?

Jesus not omniscient
You were given five examples of Jesus being omniscient; two of omnipresent; three omnipresent. And your response is you only have to give one example of Jesus not being omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent to prove the ones that say He is those things to be untrue? What kind of garbage reasoning is that.

The ones you give as proof disregard altogether, this one: Phil 2:5-8 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God,did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death---even death on a cross.

In all fairness to yourself you should cease from ever saying or even considering that you use the whole counsel of God to arrive at any interpretation. You use only your presuppositions and read confirmation bias into everything you quote.

I would offer. “Son” is used in the Bible in two different ways. One a direct descendant of (DNA ).The other is used in the sense of "characteristics of. . . but not necessarily direct descendant of." Satan would make the two sons one in the same

The Bible says clearly that Jesus was the Son of God, a direct relationship. Since he was of the same Family, there is a family relationship. He was not only a literal Son of man born of our blessed sister in the Lord Mary. , but he also showed the characteristics of God as the Son of God.

Sons of man born again becoming a son of God . .

In that way whosever does the will of the Father not seen are brothers and sisters of Jesus as sons of God two kinds of families as one . we call no man on earth our Holy Father

Matthew 12:50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

You were given five examples of Jesus being omniscient; two of omnipresent; three omnipresent. And your response is you only have to give one example of Jesus not being omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent to prove the ones that say He is those things to be untrue? What kind of garbage reasoning is that.
If Jesus is all powerful, all knowing, present everywhere, and if there is an example of him not having that then he isn't those things. One who has all power and knowledge always has all power and knowledge or they don't actually have it. I could go into great detail about this, but there isn't a need to if the hypostatic union fails under even the slightest scrutiny. This should be the big red flag that the hypostatic union is false.
The ones you give as proof disregard altogether, this one: Phil 2:5-8 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God,did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death---even death on a cross.

In all fairness to yourself you should cease from ever saying or even considering that you use the whole counsel of God to arrive at any interpretation. You use only your presuppositions and read confirmation bias into everything you quote.
Once again, where did I ever say "the whole counsel of God?" Do you believe scripture is God?

Once again, where did I ever say "the whole counsel of God?"
They are playing word games.

It is one of their tactics to mess up everything and accuse you of not knowing the scripture.

They are playing word games.

It is one of their tactics to mess up everything and accuse you of not knowing the scripture.
Yes, and if you will do a search for "counsel of God" by Runningman you will find it's not something I even said. I have never even thought to say those words because I don't claim to give counsel for God. I only harmonize the scriptures by saying what is in the Bible.

I wonder what motivates someone to misrepresent others like that?

Yes, and if you will do a search for "counsel of God" by Runningman you will find it's not something I even said. I have never even thought to say those words because I don't claim to give counsel for God. I only harmonize the scriptures by saying what is in the Bible.

I wonder what motivates someone to misrepresent others like that?
To keep the status quo. If anyone is interested in the Truth, they will not join their organization.

RCC did not allow their members to read the Bible at the beginning of their history.

To keep the status quo. If anyone is interested in the Truth, they will not join their organization.

RCC did not allow their members to read the Bible at the beginning of their history.
They didn't allow anyone to read the Bible at the beginning because they wanted to control the scriptures and the narrative. Can't have people actually reading it themselves and finding what they say is a bunch of baloney if they're to be properly controlled.

They didn't allow anyone to read the Bible at the beginning because they wanted to control the scriptures and the narrative. Can't have people actually reading it themselves and finding what they say is a bunch of baloney if they're to be properly controlled.
yes.

Even the protestant church's bible classes are aimed at controlling to keep their doctrines.

I have been there and done that for a few years then finally realized it is not for me.

JWs and Christaldelphians are closest as far as the basics of Christianity are concerned but they have a controlling spirit like most organizations.

That's why I did not join them. They are non-trin organizations.

there are fundamentally different from trin churches. they at least strive to be obedient to what Jesus teaches, unlike trin churches.

Last edited:
Back