• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

A trinity of reality

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It wouldn't take much of a search and you are still here, so your persecution complex has misinformed you again. What I gave you was a warning without even any demerit points. My interest in that regard is to keep rule infractions out of posts.

And you have never had a conversation with me. All you have ever done is use the Bible to pit scripture against other scriptures you were given. Some people equate arguing with having a conversation, but that is the opposite of what a conversation is.
That is the most notorious and most used logical fallacy. The strawman. Misstating what someone has said so as to be able to continue arguing their invalid point. And if you read or have ever read the rules, it violates them.
Um haha I don't even feel persecuted in the slightest nor said that's how I felt. Didn't you just get on a soapbox about using strawmen a bit ago and how it's against the rules?

Um haha I don't even feel persecuted in the slightest nor said that's how I felt. Didn't you just get on a soapbox about using strawmen a bit ago and how it's against the rules?
Look up straw man before you use it wrong again. Where is the scripture you said you were going to limit your posts to me to?

Also look up persecute and then see if what you said I was doing amounted to me persecuting you.

In addition to those two things, refrain from carrying on this tit for tat and get back to the subject.

Look up straw man before you use it wrong again. Where is the scripture you said you were going to limit your posts to me to?

Also look up persecute and then see if what you said I was doing amounted to me persecuting you.

In addition to those two things, refrain from carrying on this tit for tat and get back to the subject.
You're arguing against a false premise that isn't mine. That's a strawman. For starters, I am not feeling persecuted and never do. You people can't persecute me even if you tried so that isn't a point, nor would I be afraid. Actually, I would think it's hilarious if you honestly think that.

Secondly, I have been having a conversation with you. What do you think all of these replies to you are?

Thirdly, I don't pit scripture against scripture.

Perhaps these are your opinions, but holding an opinion and feeling right and the truth aren't the same things. When you speak about what you think other people are doing, you should frame it as such like I do. The "Strawmen" that you think I was using before, I said "it seems" because that would indicate what I am talking about is apparent to me. I am not try to represent you.

How about if you want to actually add any weight to your words, you actually back it up with scripture.

The Bible says that Jesus IS the Godhead.

I think the ancient gods of the Canaanites have supplanted the one True God of the Bible.

baal, ashtoreth and molech seem to have made their way into the church and are now what is called the Trinity.

There's a lot of historical evidence to support this.

Back