• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

A trinity of reality

If Jesus is all powerful, all knowing, present everywhere, and if there is an example of him not having that then he isn't those things.
The conclusion of that would be that in those places where it does present Him as all powerful, all knowing, present everywhere, are lies inserted into the scriptures, intentional confusion by God Himself. Which would also conclude that the Bible is utterly untrustworthy, even the things you claim as the truth.

What you are doing in all your defense that Jesus is made of dust without a speck of deity in Him, is an attempt to pull Him off His throne. Whether or not you do this with malicious intent I cannot say. But this I do know, it is the same thing satan has been attempting to do from the beginning, so wittingly or unwittingly, you are serving his purpose of deception. It is a game of futility because no one can keep anyone God stoops down to place in the Son and His kingdom, will ever fall for the deception. God keeps them. Seals them in the Son.

. God keeps them. Seals them in the Son.
You will be sealed if you repent of following a man-made god, triune, too.

You still have time. But you never know when you die so don't wait, dear.

You will be sealed if you repent of following a man-made god, triune, too.

You still have time. But you never know when you die so don't wait, dear.
I go by what Scripture says concerning that and it never says what you say above. Thanks for your concern though.

I go by what Scripture says concerning that and it never says what you say above. Thanks for your concern though.
You have been a hard-core Calvinist, meaning you study the Bible according to what he teaches.

pitiful

The conclusion of that would be that in those places where it does present Him as all powerful, all knowing, present everywhere, are lies inserted into the scriptures, intentional confusion by God Himself. Which would also conclude that the Bible is utterly untrustworthy, even the things you claim as the truth.

What you are doing in all your defense that Jesus is made of dust without a speck of deity in Him, is an attempt to pull Him off His throne. Whether or not you do this with malicious intent I cannot say. But this I do know, it is the same thing satan has been attempting to do from the beginning, so wittingly or unwittingly, you are serving his purpose of deception. It is a game of futility because no one can keep anyone God stoops down to place in the Son and His kingdom, will ever fall for the deception. God keeps them. Seals them in the Son.
What you seem to be experiencing now is an identity crisis. Right now, you cannot possibly fathom that Jesus isn't himself God, but the example of what is attainable for the child of God. Is it so hard to believe that you, too, could heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse lepers if only God would empower you like He did Jesus and his 12 disciples including Judas the betrayer? Rather than believe, now God is confusing and the Bible is untrustworthy to you it seems. I ask you to just breathe, relax, and pray about it.

I want to keep Jesus on his throne where he belongs, squarely at the right hand of God, and I want to share it with him when I overcome the world too. Do you want to rule with Jesus? Do you think you can rule with God?

Revelation 3
21To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

What you seem to be experiencing now is an identity crisis.
Are you also now a psychiatrist? You better watch your mouth.
Right now, you cannot possibly fathom that Jesus isn't himself God, but the example of what is attainable for the child of God.
Right now it is impossible for you to fathom that Jesus actually accomplished something when He hung on the cross and died, when He rose from the dead, let alone what it means that He is ascended back to the Father. Your statement above means He suffered and died and was raised so we would have an example. He could give us an example without suffering and dying. Hey---God gave us an example in the Law and the Prophets. He spelled it out clearly. Can the child of God attain eternal life? Can he attain a sinless life? Can he work his way through the narrow gate? Can a tiger change it stripes?
Is it so hard to believe that you, too, could heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse lepers if only God would empower you like He did Jesus and his 12 disciples including Judas the betrayer?
Have you raised any dead lately or ever? Of course I could do those things if God empowered me to, but this earth is not my goal, or goal of any of the redeemed. If you knew how to study your Bible, you would know why God empowered specific people to do those things, for He tells us in plain language and by demonstration. It was to authenticate them as bringing God's immutable message. That message is complete, the full story of redemption that ended and was closed with the last word of Rev. Then signs and wonders were needed. Now they are not---we have the historical record of them validating all that is in His word.
Rather than believe, now God is confusing and the Bible is untrustworthy to you it seems.
That is the most notorious and most used logical fallacy. The strawman. Misstating what someone has said so as to be able to continue arguing their invalid point. And if you read or have ever read the rules, it violates them. And I am about to start calling people on it with warning points. I never said God is confusing and I do not believe that He is. I never said the Bible is untrustworthy, and I do not believe that it is. I said your proof texting, pitting scripture against scripture, creating contradictions by believing your interpretation of one thing is right when it contradicts other scripture that you are presented with----would present a Bible that is untrustworthy and God intentionally being confusing and contradictory. It is what YOU DO, not what I believe.

You have been a hard-core Calvinist, meaning you study the Bible according to what he teaches.

pitiful
I am not a Calvinist let alone a hard core one. I do not read the Bible with presuppositions, though I used to before I learned from studying the interpretive methods of Reformed theology that I was doing that, and how to avoid it. And those interpretive methods are not made up by Reformed theology or exclusive to it, but are a discipline of learning universal to all interpretation of anything. I have not even read that much of Calvin and remember very little of that.

I am not a Calvinist let alone a hard core one.

Why do you have to hide your beliefs?

All hard-core Trinitarians are Calvinists.

It seems you already realized it is evil to study man-made doctrines.

You took a first step.

Now come out of it.

Why do you have to hide your beliefs?

All hard-core Trinitarians are Calvinists.
I have never hidden my beliefs. Ask anyone on the forum. :LOL:

No they are not. Tell that to the Catholics and when you do thank God it is 2024 and not 1524. Tell that to every free will advocate in Trinitarian Christianity. They will think you put a curse on them.

BTW Reformed theology, which is the label I would give myself and only for the purpose of identifying by theology and doctrine, adheres to the TULIP of Calvinism. Personally I think Calvinism is an unfortunate misnomer. Reformed theology is termed Reformed because it is the doctrines that came out of the Reformation era countering the corruption of Biblical teaching in the Roman Catholic Church, and became known as Protestants (protesters against the RCC.)

I have never hidden my beliefs. Ask anyone on the forum. :LOL:

No they are not. Tell that to the Catholics and when you do thank God it is 2024 and not 1524. Tell that to every free will advocate in Trinitarian Christianity. They will think you put a curse on them.

BTW Reformed theology, which is the label I would give myself and only for the purpose of identifying by theology and doctrine, adheres to the TULIP of Calvinism. Personally I think Calvinism is an unfortunate misnomer. Reformed theology is termed Reformed because it is the doctrines that came out of the Reformation era countering the corruption of Biblical teaching in the Roman Catholic Church, and became known as Protestants (protesters against the RCC.)

Everyone I know claiming reformed, they adopt Calvin's teachings.

The rest of the protestants adopt many of Calvin's teachings without knowing it.

You are deceiving yourselves thinking you are any different from RCC.

RCC dont approve of protestants because of mainly about Calvins' teaching of OSAS.

actually, they are better than protestants because they don't claim your works cannot save you.

They still value good works.

Everyone I know claiming reformed, they adopt Calvin's teachings.
What did I just say?
The rest of the protestants adopt many of Calvin's teachings without knowing it.
That is because Calvin, Luther, Knox etc. etc. did not just teach what is called Calvinism by reducing it to TULIP. It covers all the teachings of the entire Bible and Christianity today agrees with most of them, rejecting only the doctrines of grace as given in TULIP. You do not know anything about what you are talking about Grace, so I suggest you pick a different avenue to make your points.
You are deceiving yourselves thinking you are any different from RCC.
That is a historically false statement.
RCC dont approve of protestants because of mainly about Calvins' teaching of OSAS.
That is a historically false statement.
They still value good works.
The teachings of Protestantism also value good works.

\

The teachings of Protestantism also value good works.
No, you don't, you claim "your good works will not save you".

This is your fruit of deceptive doctrine by following Calvins's teaching, OSAS.

Are you also now a psychiatrist? You better watch your mouth.

Right now it is impossible for you to fathom that Jesus actually accomplished something when He hung on the cross and died, when He rose from the dead, let alone what it means that He is ascended back to the Father. Your statement above means He suffered and died and was raised so we would have an example. He could give us an example without suffering and dying. Hey---God gave us an example in the Law and the Prophets. He spelled it out clearly. Can the child of God attain eternal life? Can he attain a sinless life? Can he work his way through the narrow gate? Can a tiger change it stripes?

Have you raised any dead lately or ever? Of course I could do those things if God empowered me to, but this earth is not my goal, or goal of any of the redeemed. If you knew how to study your Bible, you would know why God empowered specific people to do those things, for He tells us in plain language and by demonstration. It was to authenticate them as bringing God's immutable message. That message is complete, the full story of redemption that ended and was closed with the last word of Rev. Then signs and wonders were needed. Now they are not---we have the historical record of them validating all that is in His word.

That is the most notorious and most used logical fallacy. The strawman. Misstating what someone has said so as to be able to continue arguing their invalid point. And if you read or have ever read the rules, it violates them. And I am about to start calling people on it with warning points. I never said God is confusing and I do not believe that He is. I never said the Bible is untrustworthy, and I do not believe that it is. I said your proof texting, pitting scripture against scripture, creating contradictions by believing your interpretation of one thing is right when it contradicts other scripture that you are presented with----would present a Bible that is untrustworthy and God intentionally being confusing and contradictory. It is what YOU DO, not what I believe.
Ah... I get it now. The more and more I engage with you the more and more you are going to search for ways to ban me. I hear you loud and clear. From now on, I will just keep using the Bbile rather than try to have a conversation with you.

Ah... I get it now. The more and more I engage with you the more and more you are going to search for ways to ban me. I hear you loud and clear. From now on, I will just keep using the Bbile rather than try to have a conversation with you.
Yes, that's how it goes with trins engaging in with their opposed.

Yes, that's how it goes with trins engaging in with their opposed.
Yeah just read comment #101. Apparently for taking Jesus' side we are evil.

No, you don't, you claim "your good works will not save you".
That does not mean we do not value good works. They could not save us before Christ came and they will not save us now. We do good works because we are His servants and He is our Lord.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It wouldn't take much of a search and you are still here, so your persecution complex has misinformed you again. What I gave you was a warning without even any demerit points. My interest in that regard is to keep rule infractions out of posts.

And you have never had a conversation with me. All you have ever done is use the Bible to pit scripture against other scriptures you were given. Some people equate arguing with having a conversation, but that is the opposite of what a conversation is.

pitiful
Bear in mind that you will be measured by your own standard, just as I will for what I am saying to you now.

Back