• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

A Case For Amillenialism

As for the Roman Empire...Christianity flourished during their time. In other words they couldn't prevent it from spreading.
You have inadvertently landed upon what I believe is the meaning behind restraints being lifted or Satan being released for a short time. He was bound from deceiving the nations. That is he was not allowed to stop the gospel going to the nations. That he will be allowed to do so for a short time I believe is saying that the persecution of the church and the preaching of the gospel will become a national and political norm worldwide. All of it will need to go underground and will be punishable by death or imprisonment.

You have inadvertently landed upon what I believe is the meaning behind restraints being lifted or Satan being released for a short time. He was bound from deceiving the nations. That is he was not allowed to stop the gospel going to the nations. That he will be allowed to do so for a short time I believe is saying that the persecution of the church and the preaching of the gospel will become a national and political norm worldwide. All of it will need to go underground and will be punishable by death or imprisonment.
The mystery of the lawlessness is already at work...and when the strainer is removed....then the anti-christ will have full reign, be revealed. We need to wait for the proper time.

Back