• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.
  • Welcome Visitors! Join us and be blessed while fellowshipping and celebrating our Glorious Salvation In Christ Jesus.

A Case For Amillenialism

I speak to only replacement theology.
Replacement theology is often used as an accusation and folks often misunderstand what is meant.
Redemption is inclusive. God includes folks from all groups ‘In Christ’.

I don't believe in replacement theology....but I would not say replacement theology nor a belief in Amillenialism is a damnable theology....as the belief in ones eschatology doesn't determine if one is saved or not.

In fact I would bet almost everyone saved didn't even hear about replacement theology, Amillenialism or the truth of the pre-trib rapture prior to being saved.
It would seem to be more remove theology as it is written .a wile of the father of lies. Master of identify theft .

What God calls two he calls it altogether as one. No differnce focusing on what the eyes see removing the unseen eternal as it is written .The same false witness. . What God calls one he multiples a legion .turning inspiration upside down

Both work together Not all of Israel (two kinds) are of born again Israel the new name Chrsit named his bride prioousl the deciver one who grabs the heel of another.

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God (let there be) hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Same Not all Christians as demonym (residents of the city of Christ prepared for the bride of Christ that call themselves Christian are. . some walked by faith the unseen eternal things as it is written. Other remained like Jacob non redeemed

Same with the word Jew. Satan through the lust of the dying flesh trying to steal the identity of the living word

Romans 2:28-29King James Version For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter(death) ; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

God as Abraham meaning of "the father of all the nations" all families of the world being true to his name promised to rename His bride the church in Isaiah 62

Isaiah 62:1-5King James Versio For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

I would think a more befitting name to name the bride of Christ of all the nation .God is not a racist .

Christian literally "Residents of the heavenly city prepared for his bride .named after her husband the founder Christ . It would seem the name has lost some value .referred in most circles as derogatory like bible thumper. I say sound D Trump begin the gospel fast

Isaiah 58King James Version58 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours. Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high. Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

I hope the word Christian can make America greater again .

I think it's too late. There came a point when God decided to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.

Maybe God isn't there yet...
According to John 12:31, the entire world has already been judged and it has already been decided things will fare better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for those who are inhospitable to the gospel (Lk. 10:12), the angels who have been kept in bonds of eternal darkness for the day of judgment (sentencing) of the great day (Jude 1:6-7), and Jerusalem, the city where the Lord was crucified (Rev. 11:8). The judgment has already been rendered, and the verdict decided.

John 3:17-21 NIV
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

Blessedly, for those in Christ Jesus there is now no longer any condemnation (Rom. 8:1). In modern vernacular, the judgment has already been rendered, and the verdict rendered. It is Sentencing Day that remains; the day when the just recompense for sin of faith is meted out. It is only by grace that we live and breathe long enough until that day arrives.

Galatians 6:7-10
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith.

What has happened, and continues to happen, since those words were written has not and will not change one word.

Blessedly, for those in Christ Jesus there is now no longer any condemnation (Rom. 8:1). In modern vernacular, the judgment has already been rendered, and the verdict rendered. It is Sentencing Day that remains; the day when the just recompense for sin of faith is meted out. It is only by grace that we live and breathe long enough until that day arrives.
Yes, there is no longer any condemnation...the christians of this world are not destined for the endgame wrath that will come on the world shortly...as they will be removed in the pre-trib resurrection and rapture.

Yes, there is no longer any condemnation...the christians of this world are not destined for the endgame wrath that will come on the world shortly...as they will be removed in the pre-trib resurrection and rapture.
I do not find this in scripture.
What I see that is clear is one of the signs of this age is that we will suffer tribulation as the world hates us and that it will get worse toward the end.

I think it's too late. There came a point when God decided to judge Sodom and Gomorrah.

Maybe God isn't there yet...
It would seem during the first century reformation Hebrew 9 when the Son of man Jesus came the faith of Christ was found working in him. We have the hope another reformation . The first cetury set the pattern (sola scriptura) for the fifteenth and any that followed

Luke 18:7-9Disciples’ Literal New Testament7 And shall not God execute vengeancefor His chosen ones the ones crying-out to Him by day and by night and He is being patient with them? I say to you that He will execute vengeance for them quickly. However, the Son of Man having come, will He find faith on the earth?”

@Josheb @David1701
Kim said the book is not public domain and he appreciated the heads up. I sent him the link, so Baker, the publisher can deal with it.
He also gave me permission to use it in my Accordance Software, since I purchased the book.
He hopes it will be a blessing.
Kim is an honest and gentle brother.

There is some good stuff, here.

I do not find this in scripture.
What I see that is clear is one of the signs of this age is that we will suffer tribulation as the world hates us and that it will get worse toward the end.
Current Christians will suffer the "birth pangs" leading up to the tribulation.

Keep in mind that after the rapture manywho are left behind will become christians...the elect...and suffer the tribulations that last 7 ears.

Wrath is not the endgame of the earth. There is not pre-trib resurrection, and the rapture is not separate from the return of Christ.

What, exactly, do you mean by "shortly"? Please be specific.

Keep in mind that after the rapture manywho are left behind will become christians...the elect...and suffer the tribulations that last 7 ears.

I would offer from Amil perspective. . . figurative parables

The Invisible Spiritual house the bride made up of lively stones. Not of this temporal world. . Ambassadors for Christ from a foreign land the heavenly city of Christ

The greatest tribulation I would think would the time of reformation (Hebrew 9) The time of great sufferings for the unbelieving Jew that was trusting his dying flesh .A time of great joy for all the nation that could then fellowship with brother and sister of other nations Women from all nations were allowed for the first time to worship with men .A gospel explosion. . one like never before or ever again. . still exploding

The beginning of the birth pains described in Revaltion 12:1 The bride of Christ being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Paul and Timothy used to demonstrate the spiritual house as a figure or parable

Galatians 4:11 I (Paul) am afraid of you(Timothy), lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.Brethren, I beseech you, be as I am; for I am as ye are: ye have not injured me at all. Ye know how through infirmity of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.

Paraphrase. I preached planted the gospel seed the incorruptible born again seed the living word

Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

The rebirth

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Believers sent as apostles preach. Christ alone the one good teaching master He will not share his glory with dying flesh he freely pours it out on dying flesh.

Wrath is not the endgame of the earth. There is not pre-trib resurrection, and the rapture is not separate from the return of Christ.
If you want to believe is something else...go for it Josheb.
What, exactly, do you mean by "shortly"? Please be specific.
We've been overs this several times. If you don't understand by now I really can't help you anymore.

He also gave me permission to use it in my Accordance Software, since I purchased the book.
He hopes it will be a blessing.
Kim is an honest and gentle brother.

There is some good stuff, here.

I started reading some of the "stuff". I had not known of the sites existence. Do you know if quotes can be taken from that site and copied on to say---this one, without violating copyright laws?

I started reading some of the "stuff". I had not known of the sites existence. Do you know if quotes can be taken from that site and copied on to say---this one, without violating copyright laws?
He is good as long as you provide attribution.

Do you believe that the "restrainer" is the Holy Spirit (as many Dispensationalists do)? If so, then how would one become a Christian, after the restrainer is taken away, without the work of the Holy Spirit in your life (conviction, being born again, etc.)?

By the way, the early Christians knew that the restrainer was the Roman Empire, not the Holy Spirit.

By the way, the early Christians knew that the restrainer was the Roman Empire, not the Holy Spirit.
Hi I would offer .

Some of what you offered seems to takes Christ out of the picture .He has no needs but satisfies. He is not served with the hands as a will of mankind .Yoked with him our burdens can be lighter with a living hope of a new incorruptible body that will not suffer sin and die

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

Back