• **Notifications**: Notifications can be dismissed by clicking on the "x" on the righthand side of the notice.
  • **New Style**: You can now change style options. Click on the paintbrush at the bottom of this page.
  • **Donations**: If the Lord leads you please consider helping with monthly costs and up keep on our Forum. Click on the Donate link In the top menu bar. Thanks
  • **New Blog section**: There is now a blog section. Check it out near the Private Debates forum or click on the Blog link in the top menu bar.

Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

Hobie

Senior
Reaction score
The site where the Temple stood, is dominated by two structures which keep Jews from any chance to build or restore, which are the al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, near the center of the temple mount, which is seem as one of the holiest Islamic structure in the world.

The temple mount is the place where the past Jewish temples stood, which makes it among the holiest sites in Judaism to say nothing of how Christians look at it. The First Temple was built by Solomon, the son of David, in 957 BC, and was destroyed by the Babylonian Empire, in 587 BCE. The Second Temple was constructed under of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE, was renovated by King Herod, and this is the temple that was standing when Christ came. The second temple lasted until AD 70, when it was razed to the ground by Roman soldiers under Titus. Now today, we have many evangelicals and many orthodox Jews want to reestablish the temple and even the sacrificial system. Many Christians hold that the Jewish temple will be rebuilt before Christ comes, and have set up Christian ministries to assist in the building of the temple to hasten the return of Jesus. For many of them, they think such an event will signal the start of the final events of earth’s history, but they are confused on the subject of the temple. They claim certain text as proof such as 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4..
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

They misinterpret who the man of sin is, and think it is a future antichrist, when the apostate church has already revealed itself and persecuted the faithful and burned them at the stake and tried to wipe them out, which history shows us clearly is here in the Papacy.

Now, the Jews took heart when Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016 in the United States because he had promised to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and began to implement that and now is running again. And we have Orthodox Jewish "tradition" that claims it is here, in the city of Jerusalem that the third and final Temple will be built when they say the 'messiah comes'. But if Christ came and they did not recognized him, then what 'messiah' are they waiting for.

The site where the Temple stood, is dominated by two structures which keep Jews from any chance to build or restore, which are the al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock, near the center of the temple mount, which is seem as one of the holiest Islamic structure in the world.
All it would take is one mis-guided Arab missile fired across the Israel border and the Dome on the Rock will be the Hole in the Rock.

Currently there is no Jewish Temple....the bible mentions a temple in the "end times"....

Greetings Hobie,
And we have Orthodox Jewish "tradition" that claims it is here, in the city of Jerusalem that the third and final Temple will be built when they say the 'messiah comes'.
After the events of Ezekiel 38 and 39 the Third Temple will be built Ezekiel chapters 40-48 and Isaiah 2:1-4. Jesus will sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem and reign on the earth as King / Priest for the 1000 years over the converted significant remnant of natural Israel and the nations subjected and learning the ways of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:
All it would take is one mis-guided Arab missile fired across the Israel border and the Dome on the Rock will be the Hole in the Rock.

Currently there is no Jewish Temple....the bible mentions a temple in the "end times"....
Please show what the scripture has, as its clear it was Christ who would be our mediator and connection to the divine.

Please show what the scripture has, as its clear it was Christ who would be our mediator and connection to the divine.
2nd Thes 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

I do agree, Christ is our mediator and connection to the divine.

Greetings Hobie,

After the events of Ezekiel 38 and 39 the Third Temple will be built Ezekiel chapters 40-48 and Isaiah 2:1-4. Jesus will sit upon the Temple Throne of David in Jerusalem and reign on the earth as King / Priest for the 1000 years over the converted significant remnant of natural Israel and the nations subjected and learning the ways of God.

Kind regards
Trevor

Wow how did people take up the eschatology of Judaism over the NT's? Acts 2:30 clearly says that David saw the resurrection as the Davidic enthronment. So do Eph 1, Phil 2, Heb 1, Rom 1.

They might build one--I don't recall that the Orthodox is much of a % of the population, though. But with all the imagery of the temple in Christ, in the NT, is there really any attention on another by the apostles?

Yes and that will be the 4th temple. 1st by Solomon, 2nd after Babylonian capture, 3rd by Herodes the great just before Jesus arrival.

2nd Thes 2:4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

I do agree, Christ is our mediator and connection to the divine.
That is the 'son of perdition' and he is already in the 'temple' which is the church and proclaims himself God, 'the vicar of christ'.

That is the 'son of perdition' and he is already in the 'temple' which is the church and proclaims himself God, 'the vicar of christ'.
Not possible, because Paul spoke of the Man of Lawlessness and his restrainer both already being in existence at the time he was writing 2 Thessalonians 2. Paul reminded the Thessalonians that he had already spoken to them in person of the identity of both of these men. Both the Man of Lawlessness and his restrainer died back in the first century. The temple in existence back then was the site of the Son of Destruction presenting himself as the King of the Jews in that temple, which temple was soon torn down to the last stone in AD 70. There is no need for another temple to fulfill Paul's 2 Thessalonians 2 prophecy regarding the Man of Lawlessness.

Where???

I hope you don't mind if I disagree with you.

re the OP
It would not be anything mentioned by Dan 9, but it would be a distraction that would only further unbelief.

Yes and that will be the 4th temple. 1st by Solomon, 2nd after Babylonian capture, 3rd by Herodes the great just before Jesus arrival.

Are you answering my #7. The answer is no. See Eph 2.

Greetings Hobie,

Kind regards
Trevor
The Temple in Ezekiel is not a prophesied 3rd temple. It ia about the second temple. Christ entered by way of the East Gate in the Feast of of the Dedication account. The Jews wanted to stone Him for it because the East Gate was reserved for the Lord. No one would dare enter the temple by way of the East Gate. By Jesus entering by way of that gate into the temple He said He is God. That is why they wanted to stone Him. That is also how He got away from them, He would have exited the same way knowing no one would dare follow Him that way.

Rabbis mislead people by misapplying Ezekiel's proohecy. Ezekiel received the prophecy from the Lord while in Babylonian captivity after the destruction of the first temple. That is a fact. If it is not where else would be the prophecy of the 2nd Temple? The partial rebuilding too is mentioned with it's completion by Herod. There no third temple in prophecy. Ezekiel saw the Lord in the second temple That same temple was where, as a child Christ too was found there by Mary and Joseph teaching and where He was presented and the Prophet Simeon prophesied about Him to Mother Mary.

Greetings Shulammite,
The Temple in Ezekiel is not a prophesied 3rd temple. It is about the second temple.
I am not sure how you accommodate the following references as they seem to be future:
Isaiah 2:1–4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Ezekiel 39:23–29 (KJV): 23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them. 25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Zechariah 14:16 (KJV): And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Also John Thomas in his book Elpis Israel (the Hope of Israel): an exposition of the Kingdom of God published in 1850 wrote the following based on his understanding of Ezekiel 38 and other prophecies:

There is, then, a partial and primary restoration of Jews before the manifestation, which is to serve as the nucleus, or basis, of future operations in the restoration of the rest of the tribes after he has appeared in the kingdom. The pre-adventual colonization of Palestine will be on purely political principles; and the Jewish colonists will return in unbelief of the Messiahship of Jesus, and of the truth as it is in him. They will emigrate thither as agriculturists and traders, in the hope of ultimately establishing their commonwealth, but more immediately of getting rich in silver and gold by commerce with India, and in cattle and goods by their industry at home under the efficient protection of the British power. And this their expectation will not be deceived; for, before Gogue invades their country, it is described by the prophet, as “a land of unwalled villages, whose inhabitants are at rest, and dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates; and possessed of silver and gold, cattle and goods, dwelling in the midst of the land” Ezekiel 38:11-13.

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]

There no third temple in prophecy.
I have to disagree.

2 Thes 2:4 tells us.....He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

I have to disagree.

2 Thes 2:4 tells us.....He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
First of all, we are in the 21st Century and the temple mentioned there isn't the temple of mortar and stone. It is referring to the human body. " "If you receive a genetic altering , a genetic modification- you are no longer the same, you are Human 2.0. It is not what you do that is changed, it is you that is changed!"- Klauss Shwabb
Clearly you haven't heard,
"Do you not know that your bodies are the temple of the living God?"

The human being is supposed to be God's temple. Only humans can receive the Holy Spirit. Change the human to something else and you simply have a Nephilim or Chimera.

The End of Times & The Anti-Christ Revealed by HIS Mark Which is 666! It is a DNA marker that is placed upon the human genome. That is why 666 and the Book which reveals it is so important to understand. No one was talking about this number before God. It is more than a number it is the glue which God created to hold together DNA. The irony in all this is, God revealed it and the satanist use it. Satanist in high places of biology and the knowledge of figured how to use it corruptly. Thanks to the destroyer and his legions. The Hippocratic Oath is out the window for those who put no value in human rights and bodily autonomy.

If you are clueless on the technological advances of our time, then it is understandable why you think the third temple is built by the Jews and is of mortar and stone. You would only have it half right and not the part that it is mortar and stone.

The Plan today of Kabbalist is clear - To "Crispr" or gene edit GOD out of our human DNA and replace it with their god or rather what is called Alien intelligence!
Acts 7:

Stephen's Address to the Sanhedrin
…42But God turned away from them and gave them over to the worship of the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the prophets: ‘Did you bring Me sacrifices and offerings forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel? 43 You have taken along the tabernacle of Molech and the star✡️ of your god Rephan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore, I will send you into exile beyond Babylon.’

Like wow! No doubt that Star of the Morning. Oh, and that is different than the Morning Star. Most confuse the two. One is for Lucifer the other is what Christ is called. The difference is, "star of the morning" means Lucifer was made by the Morning Star -Christ. Oh! but how lucifer has fallen. The Son of perdition who will have two horns 🧬like a lamb, is a genetically modified man. You won't believe where they got the Double Helix from to add it to him. It is truly a blasphemous work of science. Any way........
" He will honor a god of forces and alien god whom his fathers have not known" Book of Daniel.

Some interps of this Daniel text have the word "foreign" or "alien" in older text like the Greek Septuagint and the Ethiopian bible and Dead Sea Scrolls. All scholars simply thought it meant "foreign" and always replaced "alien" with "foreign". I mean after all why would they think it actually meant what only in the 20th Century became a thing? Bottom line, Daniel is showing us the alien deception that would be part of the end times because actually, it is as Solomon said:
Ecclesiastes 1:
Everything is Futile
…8All things are wearisome, more than one can describe; the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear content with hearing. 9What has been will be again, and what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. 10Is there a case where one can say, “Look, this is new”? It has already existed in the ages before us.…

Point is the alien deception is simply fallen angels and demons perpetrating a fraud. Same agenda " Nephilim" different approach and different name but all the same. Gives greater understanding of when Christ said " It will be like in the days of Noah on the Day of the Son of Man" not to mention He also said Sodom and Gomorrah. Hence, the sign of the times utilized by the enemies of God and perverted 🌈. They use it in mockery but the children of God know it is a symbol of an unbroken truth, God will deliver His people. Let the serpent spew a flood (of corruption out of his mouth all he wants. He will not carry the Woman away with it-Book of Revelation.

As in the days of Noah, for today too it is about corruption of the human DNA. Except the fallen angels do not have to lay with women, they simply need Carbon 12, a viral vector and CRISPR technology or rather a genetic strand of bacteria in which CRISPR knowledge was discovered. A bacteria's defense mechanism harnessed and used for evil purposes against the human race, therefore changing the image of Man into something no longer of God's creation. That is why 666 is the number of a man. Carbon 12 is the glue necessary to bind any DNA strand from any creature to a human. Period! Not only were the COVID shots depot shots they were a test run in some to see how their method works. IT WORKS! Next phase after the Beast Upon the Sea has to go into the earth-bunkers due to expansion of war, and cosmic events and illnesses, is called The Beast Out of the Earth. With it will be the Mark of the beast administered via the head or hand. The final kingdom is part brittle and part strong. Those who take the shots are weaker, those who get taken into satan's kingdom the other way via head or hand- not.

This so-called CoV-19 vaccine contains the first phase of the mark of the beast or 666 which are the numbers for carbon (reduced graphene or graphene hydroxide) having 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons or 666. That is why Trump said Cov fe fe enjoy! It is simply the glue necessary to hold DNA together. The Man of Sin himself took a genetic modification. Hence, " He will honor IN HIMSELF a god of force". This is simply satan. Hence, Ephesians 2:
Alive with Christ
1And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2in which you used to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience.
The emboldened is a synonym and means the same thing as " god of forces". It has to do with earthly elements and endeavors.
As scripture teaches, satan has now got some jeans/genes. LOL! You would not believe what the Kabbalistic biology Alchemist got some genes from either. Anyways.........
The intention of the jab is to literally disconnect us from being the image of God- Human. Therefore, no truth and light will be able to be transmitted to us. The god of this world, the wannabe God, who is of lies, deceit, darkness and control - The Son of the Morning who is also known on Earth as Lucifer or the Son of Perdition, hates humanity.

This gene edit makes it impossible for anyone with it to be redeemed for there is no redemption for Human 2.0-Nephilim.

Greetings Shulammite,

I am not sure how you accommodate the following references as they seem to be future:
Isaiah 2:1–4 (KJV): 1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Ezekiel 39:23–29 (KJV): 23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword. 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them. 25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Zechariah 14:16 (KJV): And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Also John Thomas in his book Elpis Israel (the Hope of Israel): an exposition of the Kingdom of God published in 1850 wrote the following based on his understanding of Ezekiel 38 and other prophecies:

There is, then, a partial and primary restoration of Jews before the manifestation, which is to serve as the nucleus, or basis, of future operations in the restoration of the rest of the tribes after he has appeared in the kingdom. The pre-adventual colonization of Palestine will be on purely political principles; and the Jewish colonists will return in unbelief of the Messiahship of Jesus, and of the truth as it is in him. They will emigrate thither as agriculturists and traders, in the hope of ultimately establishing their commonwealth, but more immediately of getting rich in silver and gold by commerce with India, and in cattle and goods by their industry at home under the efficient protection of the British power. And this their expectation will not be deceived; for, before Gogue invades their country, it is described by the prophet, as “a land of unwalled villages, whose inhabitants are at rest, and dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates; and possessed of silver and gold, cattle and goods, dwelling in the midst of the land” Ezekiel 38:11-13.

Kind regards
Trevor[/COLOR]
No mention of a third temple and definitely misappropriated prophecies on your part. There is a partial truth in your reply but that is only the scriptures not your interp. Are you for a Third Temple which comes with resuming animal sacrifice then? I bet you think Revelation 11 is speaking of a stone and mortar temple too with an outer court? Just shaking my head. It is funny how it never dawns on people that all should not always be taken at face value. All things are not as the eye perceives. God speaks in riddles most of the time in Revelation because satan has not wisdom, his spirit does not understand the riddles and parables of the Wise. You have no idea just how deep we are in the end times because of it.

I'll give my understanding of all you post and then some. Point is, no matter how you turn it, you will find how plausible my findings are. You will question what you think you know and were taught.

First of all, we are in the 21st Century and the temple mentioned there isn't the temple of mortar and stone. It is referring to the human body. " "If you receive a genetic altering , a genetic modification- you are no longer the same, you are Human 2.0. It is not what you do that is changed, it is you that is changed!"- Klauss Shwabb
Clearly you haven't heard,
"Do you not know that your bodies are the temple of the living God?"
I doubt a man..the antichrist can take a seat inside of you and proclaim to be God.

Yes, True Christians are the temple of God....seeing how God the Holy Spirit lives in each christian. But, shortly when the temple is rebuilt as being demonstrated biblically to be there...the anti-christ will fool the Jew and the rest of the world claiming tobe God.

As to the rest of your post I agree with a lot of it....some call it the seed war...but as to the third temple being the human body rather than a brick and mortar building.....I don't see it.

Are you for a Third Temple which comes with resuming animal sacrifice then?
I would say no...as that sacrifice will mean nothing. Jesus was the sacrifice once and for all.
On the other hand the Jews will believe in that "restored" type of sacrifice....but there will be no salvation in it. 3 1/2 years into the trib a man who is the antichrist will sit on the Ark of the Covenent and call himself God....at that time the Jews are told to head for the hills.

Back